Author Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis  (Read 113679 times)

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
« Reply #690 on: April 03, 2017, 11:02:49 PM »
Hey, ItsOver...Umm, I need a dossier on this Scott Rickard fella.  If you're still around that is.  ;D

« Reply #691 on: April 03, 2017, 11:03:36 PM »
I quit for a long time but tried again a few months ago.  Ugh.  So disappointing.   I really think the man is suffering from some sort of malady.  I used to really like JBW, but that has steadily declined over time to the point where I have no need to ever listen to him a again.   :(

same/same.

« Reply #692 on: April 03, 2017, 11:05:02 PM »
Hey, ItsOver...Umm, I need a dossier on this Scott Rickard fella.  If you're still around that is.  ;D

You must be on the wrong link I think. Some channels cut out on Clyde early.  Still a few more hours to go at this link

http://www.kxl.com/shows/ground-zero-clyde-lewis/?listen-live=true

« Reply #693 on: April 03, 2017, 11:06:15 PM »
same/same.

Yeah.  We have so many other options though.  ;)   I must admit that I occasionally listen to some of his CTM shows from 2014 that I archived.

« Reply #694 on: April 03, 2017, 11:07:21 PM »
You must be on the wrong link I think. Some channels cut out on Clyde early.  Still a few more hours to go at this link

http://www.kxl.com/shows/ground-zero-clyde-lewis/?listen-live=true

I'm there!

« Reply #695 on: April 03, 2017, 11:08:11 PM »
I got the guest from Clyde's website.

« Reply #696 on: April 03, 2017, 11:09:46 PM »
I got the guest from Clyde's website.

If you put his name in YouTube, he's done a few interviews in the past year. I think he's an NSA officer.

« Reply #697 on: April 03, 2017, 11:11:40 PM »
If you put his name in YouTube, he's done a few interviews in the past year. I think he's an NSA officer.

Ahhh yes. His pics match.  This is him:

http://scottrickard.brandyourself.com/

« Reply #698 on: April 03, 2017, 11:14:18 PM »
Ahhh yes. His pics match.  This is him:

http://scottrickard.brandyourself.com/

He and Clyde are making for some great discussion.  Very good match IMO.  Clyde is very up to this conversation.

« Reply #699 on: April 03, 2017, 11:14:57 PM »
He and Clyde are making for some great discussion.  Very good match IMO.  Clyde is very up to this conversation.

I agree.  8)

« Reply #700 on: April 03, 2017, 11:18:20 PM »
LOL!  The guest said Trump was stupid.

« Reply #701 on: April 03, 2017, 11:18:36 PM »
I agree.  8)

Even better than Falkie and WhiteCrow.

« Reply #702 on: April 03, 2017, 11:21:15 PM »

Was there any doubt? Wait...does White Crow have a podcast?  I'm confused.

« Reply #703 on: April 03, 2017, 11:23:40 PM »

I may peek in the Falkie thread every once in a while.  I told Falkie I wouldn't bash him anymore.  That was close to 2 years ago.  We had a nice little convo via PM.  Pittsburgh guy to Pittsburgh guy.  :D

« Reply #704 on: April 03, 2017, 11:24:10 PM »
Was there any doubt? Wait...does White Crow have a podcast?  I'm confused.

No but Falkie does. He has his own YouTube live stream now, that he produces himself.

« Reply #705 on: April 03, 2017, 11:24:16 PM »

WhitCrow gave me great tips on a custom suit.  :)

« Reply #706 on: April 03, 2017, 11:24:45 PM »
I may peek in the Falkie thread every once in a while.  I told Falkie I wouldn't bash him anymore.  That was close to 2 years ago.  We had a nice little convo via PM.  Pittsburgh guy to Pittsburgh guy.  :D

You SHOULD!

Please DO!!!  ;D

« Reply #707 on: April 03, 2017, 11:25:41 PM »
No but Falkie does. He has his own YouTube live stream now, that he produces himself.

Oh jeesh!  Poor Falkie.  That isn't said with sympathy though.  ;)   He has all the time in the world to waste I guess. 

« Reply #708 on: April 03, 2017, 11:27:54 PM »
Oh jeesh!  Poor Falkie.  That isn't said with sympathy though.  ;)   He has all the time in the world to waste I guess.

Yeah, you definately have to come by the Falkie thread and catch up. Falkie doesn't post there anymore.

« Reply #709 on: April 03, 2017, 11:27:55 PM »
You SHOULD!

Please DO!!!  ;D

I do peak.  I post every once in awhile too.  Not really my scene however.  No offense to anybody.  It just seems like some folks are clapping with one hand.

« Reply #710 on: April 03, 2017, 11:29:18 PM »

How much did that cost you?

« Reply #711 on: April 03, 2017, 11:29:25 PM »
Hey, ItsOver...Ummr, I need a dossier on this Scott Rickard fella.  If you're still around that is.  ;D
Some people, so I hear, have HW's and Art Bell's phone number.  I have Susan Rice's.  Let me give her a ring and I'll get back with you, wth nothing but the truth. ;)

« Reply #712 on: April 03, 2017, 11:29:33 PM »
Yeah, you definately have to come by the Falkie thread and catch up. Falkie doesn't post there anymore.

Oh I knew that.  Has some beef with you too.  Don't know why.  I assume he created it to make waves...or get views.  ::)

« Reply #713 on: April 03, 2017, 11:30:15 PM »
Some people, so I hear, have HW's and Art Bell's phone number.  I have Susan Rice's.  Let me give her a ring and I'll get back with you, wthi nothing but the truth. ;)

LOL!!!!!  Now that is juicy.

« Reply #714 on: April 03, 2017, 11:32:03 PM »
LOL!!!!!  Now that is juicy.

It's true. You really should catch up. It's not like it use to be in that thread.  It's much worse, in a GOOD way these days.

« Reply #715 on: April 03, 2017, 11:32:26 PM »
How much did that cost you?

Hey!  How goes it GS?  Cost me nothing. LOL!  We had a good conversation.  Even though I don't care for him and his act, I gained some understanding. 

« Reply #716 on: April 03, 2017, 11:33:27 PM »
Some people, so I hear, have HW's and Art Bell's phone number.  I have Susan Rice's.  Let me give her a ring and I'll get back with you, wth nothing but the truth. ;)

Well, that well may be, but I have MV's gabcast phone number, so there.  :P

« Reply #717 on: April 03, 2017, 11:33:30 PM »

I bet they feel very important as well.  ;)

« Reply #718 on: April 03, 2017, 11:34:36 PM »
Hey!  How goes it GS?  Cost me nothing. LOL!  We had a good conversation.  Even though I don't care for him and his act, I gained some understanding.

I know, Right?

« Reply #719 on: April 03, 2017, 11:36:24 PM »
I had some pork belly and beef tortellini for dinner.  In 5 minutes I think I may cut my gut open and let it spill out.  The meal has affected me in a very bad way.

Anyhoo!...Carry on!  I just like to share.  Perhaps gain some empathy, etc.  ;D