Author Topic: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis  (Read 93516 times)

Re: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
« Reply #1020 on: October 20, 2018, 06:27:11 PM »
Listening to Clyde right now and heís on point, as usual. This guy is currently the best alternative/paranormal host out there today.

« Reply #1021 on: October 20, 2018, 06:31:02 PM »
Listening to Clyde right now and heís on point, as usual. This guy is currently the best alternative/paranormal host out there today.

Iíve always liked Clyde. Only show Iíve bothered to subscribe to but need to catch up.

« Reply #1022 on: October 20, 2018, 06:35:11 PM »
Hi Chine!  Guess I'll tune into Clyde as well  :)

« Reply #1023 on: October 20, 2018, 06:36:59 PM »
Hi Chine!  Guess I'll tune into Clyde as well  :)

Brig!

Good to see you!

« Reply #1024 on: October 20, 2018, 06:39:26 PM »
Brig!

Good to see you!

I was so happy to see you show up in the BartCast thread.

I don't think Clyde streams on Sat and Sun tho does he?

« Reply #1025 on: October 20, 2018, 06:43:22 PM »
I'll go to his soundcloud page and listen to his show from last night.

« Reply #1028 on: October 20, 2018, 06:47:54 PM »
Ooh. That looks interesting. Listening now.

GOOD!  I just started listening too.

« Reply #1029 on: October 20, 2018, 09:35:30 PM »
Thursday night was a good episode also.  Chris and Sheree Geo own TFR.  They have been into this Matrix/meme stuff for a long time.  They have their own show on TFR, and on live stream YouTube  "Beyond the Veil".

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/non-player-one-w-chris-and-sheree-geo-october-18-2018

« Reply #1030 on: October 20, 2018, 10:39:07 PM »
amazingggggggggggggggg

« Reply #1031 on: October 23, 2018, 08:05:44 AM »
https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/id-entity-creatures-crawl-in-search-of-blood-october-22-2018

Recently, there have been numerous reports and discoveries that indicate there is, in fact, an active shadow biosphere that exists in the same time and dimension as the one we see and live in from day-to-day. Most people have fears of bizarre-looking insects or mutated animals, but these creepy crawlers look like they want blood or something else. Again we wonder, with all of the experiments happening at CERN, could there be at anytime a breach where a door opens and the abyss yields up its contents. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks about I.D. ENTITY - CREATURES CRAWL IN SEARCH OF BLOOD.

Saved for morning coffee  ;D

« Reply #1032 on: October 25, 2018, 04:04:36 AM »
https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/helloween-trick-or-treat-tit-for-tat-w-john-carman-and-roger-landry-october-24-2018

Today, suspicious packages allegedly containing pipe bombs were sent to the Clintons, the Obamas, and to CNNís offices in New York. This happened a day after George Soros had a suspected explosive device put in his mailbox. These types of events generate a lot of fear-based retaliation. Just as we risk missing the signs of networked violence, thinking in terms of a classic civil war can blind us to the many actors working to disrupt the U.S. from within and beyond our borders. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with former Secret Service and law enforcement agent, John Carman and founder of The Liberty Beacon Project, Roger Landry about HELLOWEEN - TRICK OR TREAT TIT FOR TA

« Reply #1033 on: October 26, 2018, 07:07:12 AM »
Morning Coffee Time.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/stingin-in-the-vein-w-erika-v-october-25-2018

Scientists are now claiming that transfusions of young blood could reverse the aging process and even cure Alzheimerís disease. Congruently, there is a 6000-year-old conspiracy theory and that is the so-called war between the 0.5% vampire elites and over 6 billion human cattle that they use for the bloodletting. It is a compelling argument and in the 21st century, it seems that the vampires no longer hide from the daylight nor do they hide their mission. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with a real-life vampire, Erika V. about STINGIN' IN THE VEIN.

« Reply #1034 on: October 28, 2018, 08:47:56 AM »
https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/board-certifiable-w-em-and-karen-a-dahlman-october-26-2018

The Ouija board is a valuable tool that shows us what the mind is capable of, which is to manifest and conjure aloof spiritual energy and commit it to an inanimate object with letters and numbers on it. We always hear that spirit boards are evil; however, they are simply oracles that allow for the human mind to channel archetypes in the collective unconscious. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with the nephew of Bob, the serial killer who created Bob's Board, EM and spirit board expert, Karen A. Dahlman about BOARD CERTIFIABLE

« Reply #1035 on: October 28, 2018, 09:12:29 AM »

* IRON SHAMAN.jpg (47.59 kB)

I use this. Works like a charm.