• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Music

Started by RealCool Daddio, April 24, 2011, 10:21:45 PM

ksm32

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 06, 2015, 03:55:15 PM
Some hilarious stuff in here.
Also has a cock pic
The music behind the worst album covers ever.

http://youtu.be/-jaHEa5omWE

So after really looking hard at that picture..  Here is my observation.  Clearly from the looks on their faces? SHE is blowing, HE is sucking.

Nobody wins here. >:(

ksm32

Quote from: pyewacket on January 29, 2015, 12:34:22 AM
Warning: some vocal excerpts from the movie, The Exorcist

The Exorcist (Tubular Bells) Meets Metal

My "mother makes perogies in hell" ?  It can't be.

pate

Lots of Rush fans in here!

Excellent!  I got this at a Radio Remote from a local station (seemed like the only worthwhile thing on the table):

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/rush-to-release-clockwork-angels-tour-cddvd/

(sorry for the old link)

And I *still* haven't watched it (I suck as a RUSH fan, but they are awesome... Hmm) I'll fire up the old TV and watch it now.  I think I will enjoy it, anyhow anyone else seen it?

I am unwrapping the plastic from it now, so anyone who was going to offer me $ for the pristine still shrinkwrapped copy, too bad.  And I'm totally going to filth it up by putting it in my DVD player and watching it, at least once... Who knows, maybe a few times....

pate

I think I just saw a sasquatch on-stage in that Rush concert I'm watchening to...

What do you get when you take Journey's Wheel in the Sky, and a Bon Jovi western ballad riff, put them in a black metal shredding box, recombine and plug into a live wired band?

You get Camazotz Automat's bumper music:

The Furor
by AC/DC from 1995's Ballbreaker produced by Rick Rubin

[Here comes the furor]

Kick the dust, wipe the crime from the main street
Await the coming of the lord
Hangin' round with them low down and dirty
Bringing order from the boss
What's the furor 'bout it all
Leave you pantin', bust your balls
Kicked around, messed about, get your hands dirty
On the killin' floor

I'm your furor
I'm your furor, baby

[come on, yeah]

Friend of mine, cross the line to a new state
I can shake the law
Find a mine, gonna build me a new place
No knockin' door to door

I'm your furor
I'm your furor, baby
What's your furor
I'm your furor

[yeah, yeah, yeah]

Bring on the furor [c'mon]
[well] I'm your furor
What's your furor [baby]
Feel the furor
I'm your furor baby
I'm your furor
What's your furor baby
Feel the furor
You're my furor

I'm your furor
I'm your furor

analog kid

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 14, 2015, 01:49:50 AM

http://youtu.be/5w9mcM7l9X8

Nice.

I know next to nothing about Jeff Beck, but apparently he made a motown record that was never released. That, I'd like to hear.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: analog kid on February 14, 2015, 08:41:13 PM

I know next to nothing about Jeff Beck, but apparently he made a motown record that was never released. That, I'd like to hear.

Yeah, about 1970 that attempt was made and 45 years later why it was shelved is still a mystery. Epic Records supposedly didn't like it and wanted Beck to get Rod Stewart back in his band. His drummer was an unknown Cozy Powell, who pissed off the Motown staff by replacing their drum kits with his own, and the engineers thought he played too loud.

analog kid

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 14, 2015, 09:14:23 PM
     Yeah, about 1970 that attempt was made and 45 years later why it was shelved is still a mystery. Epic Records supposedly didn't like it and wanted Beck to get Rod Stewart back in his band. His drummer was an unknown Cozy Powell, who pissed off the Motown staff by replacing their drum kits with his own, and the engineers thought he played too loud.

I never got into Beck at all, despite having some of his records floating around my possession for years.

That 2007 Crossroads Blues Festival though.

Up All Night

I first listened to Led Zeppelin, in October of 1969, with the release of LZ II.

The sound mix and the dynamics your hear from this 2007 Remastered LP is very similar to what I heard, with a pair of Koss headphones on, at the age of 14. Forever Young !!

Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker HQ

You`re missed, brother Toy. The Southland ain`t never been the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFvNMbM7aAc

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: analog kid on February 15, 2015, 02:23:49 AM
I never got into Beck at all, despite having some of his records floating around my possession for years.

That 2007 Crossroads Blues Festival though.

He's one of my favorite guitar players, but he lacks the recording legacy of a Hendrix or Page to have widespread appeal.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 25, 2015, 12:59:11 PM
You`re missed, brother Toy. The Southland ain`t never been the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFvNMbM7aAc

Toy Caldwell was a great player, unfortunately classic rock radio has reduced MTB to 2 songs, but their first 5 albums were really good and largely due to him.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 25, 2015, 01:00:27 PM

Toy Caldwell was a great player, unfortunately classic rock radio has reduced MTB to 2 songs, but their first 5 albums were really good and largely due to him.

I know they were doing gigs around Spartanburg in the 60`s under different names, if I recall correctly. I got onboard in the early 70`s and haven`t disembarked to this day.

Another group that really caught my fancy back "in the day" came out of Atlanta. Very underrated IMHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LEDSauAZdM&list=PLojSTDHsUlPYZ6e3uJpCmoCgClNLIUaFP&index=3

Albemuth

Quote from: analog kid on February 25, 2015, 11:26:03 PM
Joe Bouchard.

Analog: That was some excellent stuff… So, these Blue Coupe Rock Knights are Joe Bouchard’s current band?... I’m a Blue Oyster Cult appreciator from way back…I just loaded the Tyranny & Mutation and  Mirrors cd’s to my ipod. Good stuff for running down the road in sub-zero weather…

analog kid

Quote from: Albemuth on February 27, 2015, 01:17:15 PM
Analog: That was some excellent stuff… So, these Blue Coupe Rock Knights are Joe Bouchard’s current band?... I’m a Blue Oyster Cult appreciator from way back…I just loaded the Tyranny & Mutation and  Mirrors cd’s to my ipod. Good stuff for running down the road in sub-zero weather…

Yeah, he and his brother have been touring as Blue Coupe for a few years. He does a lot of the old BOC songs and it's all great. The band has several albums as well, but I haven't listened to any of them. There seems to be a number of us BOC fans here.

pate

Monks of Doom - " Riverbed "

Apologies for filthing up as an otherwise pristene thread...

pate

Luger - Pass Agent

I know it totally sucks...

pate

How could I forget?  I wasn't allowed to buy a T-shirt, a beer, perhaps even a bottle of water...

Tori!  I am the White Knight that went to your concert, my dear!  Forgiv3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN40SIFpBhQ

Who could forget that wonderful?

pate

Shirley, the twenty-nineties (2090s) will be better?

Orbital - Halcyon On and On