• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Anybody do graphics?

Started by MV/Liberace!, March 17, 2011, 12:36:04 PM

MV/Liberace!

as you know, we're going to be transitioning this forum to a more generalized "talk radio" format rather than focusing specifically on art bell and/or coast to coast am.  the site will have to be renamed, and in the course of doing so, i'm also going to need a new banner/image/logo at the top.  anyone here have graphics skills?  there's absolutely zero pay in it for you, but you'll be able to sleep well at night knowing your logo is being enjoyed by thousands of people daily.

aldousburbank

It seems that today's rash of radio show threads has crystallized the need for a general radio forum.  May I suggest including a section for that nearly extinct breed, real radio DJ's?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 17, 2011, 02:24:36 PM
It seems that today's rash of radio show threads has crystallized the need for a general radio forum.  May I suggest including a section for that nearly extinct breed, real radio DJ's?
there will certainly be a section for anything/everything radio.  please keep that idea on the back burner, and when we get everything reworked around here, i'll make sure there is a section for it.

b_dubb

i have skill in graphic design. what's your 'angle'?