• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 20, 2017, 06:30:50 AM
Do your irrational straw-man shit with someone else Gravity, you're just digging your hole deeper. And try to be a little bit consistant, you're all over the map.

That's the best you can muster?  #disappointed

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 20, 2017, 06:30:50 AM
Do your irrational straw-man shit with someone else Gravity, you're just digging your hole deeper. And try to be a little bit consistant, you're all over the map.

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 19, 2017, 08:41:31 PM
Your reply sounds reasonable and calm but misses the point(s) entirely. I am not talking about  "Cooked up anti-police fervor" and I'm also not talking about response to "Violent" protests.Local Police Depts are largely _autonomous_ independant military forces with little State or Federal oversight. They can and do on a whim "declare" you to be "unlawfull" or a percieved "threat" and have their way with you(all). Non-violent protests are the majority, but the Police "go" violent of their own accord routinely and habitually, almost like clock-work. You are asleep and ignorant, entirely inexperienced, insulated, if you're not worried.

Any pissant little local law-making body can change the rules/laws overnight and the police will enforce it like mindless lawless thug robots.

Your words. Not mine.

Meister_000

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 20, 2017, 06:43:45 AM
Your words. Not mine.
Yes, they are -- and stop twisting them, thank you.

Meister_000

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 20, 2017, 06:41:28 AM
That's the best you can muster?  #disappointed
It was more than it deserved. You people are utterly unimpressive (for all your bluster), and incapable of: (a) listening, (b) focusing, (c) accurately representing you opponent's words/views, (d) concealing just how meager-minded and slight-of-heart most of your ranks are.

=Schlyder=

It has begun.... as foretold in the prophecies.  praise Kek.  reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   :D LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 20, 2017, 07:34:48 AM
It was more than it deserved. You people are utterly unimpressive (for all your bluster), and incapable of: (a) listening, (b) focusing, (c) accurately representing you opponent's words/views, (d) concealing just how meager-minded and slight-of-heart most of your ranks are.

And yet we're in power. Weird.  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 20, 2017, 08:48:48 AM
#

Have you noticed how those of the liberal perversion are given to mindless lashing out when their arguments are comprehensively defeated. We've seen this movie.  It's a "futile gesture" ala Animal House. 

Today we will get a fresh example of which side the angry, violent people who hate our country - our people, our history, our Constitution, our system of government, our system of free exchange - are on.

The people who block roads and bridges, set up barricades, burn our cities, loot our stores, attack our police, foul our parks - and now today block transportation systems and generally harass others with threats and violence, in an effort to stifle people they don't agree with who freely want to attend an event and hear the speakers. 

Does any of that sound like ''peacefully assemble to petition the government for a redress of grievances'', or does it sound like domestic terrorism?

Does is sound like they are the peaceful, tolerant, enlightened, non-violent, non-judgmental,  inclusive, compassionate, open minded folks among the rest of us that they claim, or destructive, hate-filled criminals?

Today we'll have a fresh example of who they are, which party supports and encourages them, and which media outlets support and encourage them. 

Up All Night

Run, run, run . . . to your Safe Spaces

Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States ! ! ! !

Jackstar

Hey, cool, we just declared war on Wahhabism. Did you all catch that? I was not aware we were going to get that.

Time to train.

Although JFK's presidency arguable wasn't Camelot, DJT's will almost certainly be remembered as the Camel Toe Era.

Up All Night

Oh, the shame of it. All of that carbon footprint for Mr. & Mrs. Obama, for the VC-25 to be flown across the country and back !!!! That's 2 polar bears down, I believe.

Juan

Our betters, the prog education elite, decided years ago to no longer teach joined up writing.

aldousburbank

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 20, 2017, 09:51:42 AM
Today we will get a fresh example of which side the angry, violent people who hate our country - our people, our history, our Constitution, our system of government, our system of free exchange - are on.

The people who block roads and bridges, set up barricades, burn our cities, loot our stores, attack our police, foul our parks - and now today block transportation systems and generally harass others with threats and violence, in an effort to stifle people they don't agree with who freely want to attend an event and hear the speakers. 

Does any of that sound like ''peacefully assemble to petition the government for a redress of grievances'', or does it sound like domestic terrorism?

Does is sound like they are the peaceful, tolerant, enlightened, non-violent, non-judgmental,  inclusive, compassionate, open minded folks among the rest of us that they claim, or destructive, hate-filled criminals?

Today we'll have a fresh example of who they are, which party supports and encourages them, and which media outlets support and encourage them.

Copy that!

Up All Night

January 20th, 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again.

But for too many of our citizens, a different reality exists.

Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities, rusted out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation.

An education system flush with cash but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of all knowledge.

And the crime and the gangs and the drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential. This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.

We assembled here today are issuing a new decree to be heard in every city, in every foreign capital and in every hall of power. From this day forward, a new vision will govern our land. From this day forward, it’s going to be only America first â€" America first.

Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs will be made to benefit American workers and American families. We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies and destroying our jobs.

Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength. I will fight for you with every breath in my body. And I will never, ever let you down.

We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth, and we will bring back our dreams. We will build new roads and highways and bridges and airports and tunnels and railways all across our wonderful nation.

We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones. And unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the earth.

paladin1991

Quote from: Schlyder7 on January 20, 2017, 07:36:51 AM
It has begun.... as foretold in the prophecies.  praise Kek.  reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   :D LOL

Is it chocolate kek?

paladin1991

Quote from: PrairieGhost on January 20, 2017, 05:59:30 PM
https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/822514006518853632

Somebody get me a turkey baster.  Those tears look too delicious to waste.  I'll put them on my hash browns In the morning.

They removed "Climate Change" from the Whitehouse website and snow fell in the Sahara. Coincidence?

Freak heavy snowfall in SAHARA desert turns massive sand dunes into sledging paradise

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 20, 2017, 06:57:20 PM
They removed "Climate Change" from the Whitehouse website and snow fell in the Sahara. Coincidence?

Freak heavy snowfall in SAHARA desert turns massive sand dunes into sledging paradise

And its in the 60's in Atlanta.. High 50's in Memphis, 50 in Cleveland, and 2016 has been the highest temperature year from three years running since the industrial revolution. Trump is an idiot. Still, he has a good brain and he talks to himself.

Jackstar

Quote from: News Justin on January 20, 2017, 07:07:07 PM
Drumpf is an idiot.

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better... flattery.