Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/TrumpInaugural/status/821746129360535552

These actually look pretty nice, but these are my current plates:

and I'm not giving them up for nuttin'.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 18, 2017, 01:50:20 AM
https://twitter.com/shomaristone/status/821582879536910336

ahahhahahhahahaha

When liberals are prevented from fucking up the country they resort to fucking up themselves.

Trump is already "Making America Great Again" by exposing these idiot loons.

=Schlyder=

LOL 2 Days. I'm harder than Chinese arithmetic.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 18, 2017, 08:41:44 AM
While most of us call them pen names, he could use his new identity to snow another publisher by promising an academic work, getting a nice advance, and then delivering another made up memoir instead.

Bill Ayers is still around to ghostwrite his fiction and Shonda Rhimes can continue to write his script on a day-to--day basis and help him with big words.  Obama has never achieved anything on his own.  It took a village to get him to the point where he could fuck up so much in a short 8 years. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2017, 07:03:58 AM
No thanks! It's obvious propaganda.  :D

Really?

This is quite an admission.
We will set higher standards for ourselves than ever before. We credit you with highlighting serious and widespread distrust in the media across the political spectrum. Your campaign tapped into that, and it was a bracing wake-up call for us. We have to regain that trust. And we’ll do it through accurate, fearless reporting, by acknowledging our errors and abiding by the most stringent ethical standards we set for ourselves...

We’re playing the long game. Best-case scenario, you’re going to be in this job for eight years. We’ve been around since the founding of the republic, and our role in this great democracy has been ratified and reinforced again and again and again. You have forced us to rethink the most fundamental questions about who we are and what we are here for. For that we are most grateful.

Enjoy your inauguration.

â€"The Press Corps

Your boy should take heed. He's a fool if he doesn't.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: News Justin on January 18, 2017, 10:33:04 AM
Really?

This is quite an admission.
Your boy should take heed. He's a fool if he doesn't.

Jackstar must not be here but it's a trick! Get an axe!  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2017, 10:34:37 AM
Jackstar must not be here but it's a trick! Get an axe!  ;)

You should be on Trump's inner team. They strut around telling him what he wants to hear and not what is true. No wonder he tweets total bollox. But then, you could just be trolling and/or really think Trump will run his own press from twatterland.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: News Justin on January 18, 2017, 10:41:08 AM
You should be on Trump's inner team. They strut around telling him what he wants to hear and not what is true. No wonder he tweets total bollox. But then, you could just be trolling and/or really think Trump will run his own press from twatterland.

But he has been doing just that. Why wouldn't he continue?

Quote from: Schlyder7 on January 18, 2017, 10:07:12 AM

Tell me about it.

I am harder than Yorkshire Pud watching a gang of Arab refugees fuck his wife while he sits in the corner holding a Koran.

Meister_000

Quote from: Schlyder7 on January 18, 2017, 10:07:12 AM

LOL, In 3 Days the taking care of that, begins . . .

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 18, 2017, 10:53:51 AM

LOL, In 3 Days the taking care of that, begins . . .

You're going to blow that too, just like you did the election.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2017, 10:45:56 AM
But he has been doing just that. Why wouldn't he continue?

Because putting out policy in 140 characters might appeal to the hard of thnking, but those with intelligence will get bored with it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 18, 2017, 10:53:00 AM
Tell me about it.

I am harder than Yorkshire Pud watching a gang of Arab refugees fuck his wife while he sits in the corner holding a Koran.

Oh, if only you knew!!! Oh boy would you look as if you'd sucked on a lemon.  ;D

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2017, 10:56:22 AM
You're going to blow that too, just like you did the election.  ;D

Fine job on the Inaugural Headliners, btw. Fit for a King!

Jackstar

I haven't seen Meister for awhile now. Were you really pulling for Team Shillary??

Kidnostad3

Oooh!  The back and forth on this thread is reaching a level of nastiness that rivals and may surpass that seen in the runup to the election.  I think it's great that free range is given here  to inmates of the "Al Gore Home for the Intellectually Challenged and Terminally Feeble Minded."  Of course that's the group that does his weather modeling and trains future MSM creative writers.

Meister_000

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 11:03:40 AM
I haven't seen Meister for awhile now. Were you really pulling for Team Shillary??

I think she's a cunt, but I voted for her nonetheless (out of duty) -- Trump is a nightmare.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 18, 2017, 11:09:05 AM
Oooh!  The back and forth on this thread is reaching a level of nastiness that rivals and may surpass that seen in the runup to the election.  I think it's great that free range is given here  to inmates of the "Al Gore Home for the Intellectually Challenged and Terminally Feeble Minded."  Of course that's the group that does his wealthier modeling and trains future MSM creative writers.

Why do those who disagree with Trump have to be dumped into the same room as asshole Al Gore? Is it easier to compartmentalise? "You think this, therefore you must think this too? By that logic, anyone who voted Trump must like the fact the banks raped the west in 2007-08. It doesn't make it true, but so what?

Jackstar

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 18, 2017, 11:09:42 AM
I think she's a cunt, but I voted for her nonetheless (out of duty) -- Drumpf is a nightmare.

Choose any two.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: News Justin on January 18, 2017, 11:14:59 AM
Why do those who disagree with Trump have to be dumped into the same room as asshole Al Gore? Is it easier to compartmentalise? "You think this, therefore you must think this too? By that logic, anyone who voted Trump must like the fact the banks raped the west in 2007-08. It doesn't make it true, but so what?

Easy big guy, I'm referring to my lunatic left countrymen here.  As you were soldier.

Yorkshire pud

"I don't want the celebrities, I want the people, and we have the biggest celebrities in the world there," he said.

Celebrity means so little to him, he had to crow about the Apprentice. Has to sting that fewer than a million are expected to turn up (Obama had nearly 2 million), and the hotels in DC are reducing the conditions of reservation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: News Justin on January 18, 2017, 10:56:59 AM
Because putting out policy in 140 characters might appeal to the hard of thnking, but those with intelligence will get bored with it.

Why do you think he needs to appeal to "the intelligent?"  ???

Kidnostad3

Quote from: News Justin on January 18, 2017, 11:14:59 AM

An after thought:  No one is excusing big banks for ripping off people world wide in 2008.  Who hasn't
Lost from that goat fuck.  Please tell me who has been in charge for the last 8 years and then tell me how many of the  miscreants and malefactors are behind bars?  Please, find me some good news here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2017, 11:27:58 AM
Why do you think he needs to appeal to "the intelligent?"  ???

Because even in the USA, I prefer to think they outnumber the illiterate corn chewers who breed with their sisters and mothers. I could be mistaken, but that's my hope.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 18, 2017, 11:30:42 AM
An after thought:  No one is excusing big banks for ripping of people world wide in 2008.  Who hasn't
Lost from that goat fuck.  Please tell me who has been in charge for the last 8 years and then tell me how many of the  miscreants and malefactors are behind bars?  Please, find me some good news here.

Exactly! The same in the UK. No-one has gone to court, let alone prison for it. And we had Labour and Conservative governments. But politicians don't bring charges, the legal system does. But politicians form policy that favours (or not) certain groups. My point is, just because someone might lean one way or another politically, doesn't mean they neccessarilly support it all. I admit I'm left of centre, but I also have some right wng thoughts too. The current Labour leader in tne UK, Corbyn is a liability. I feel sorry for May; she's been passed a poisoned chalice, but she didn't turn it down either.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: News Justin on January 18, 2017, 11:44:39 AM
Exactly! The same in the UK. No-one has gone to court, let alone prison for it. And we had Labour and Conservative governments. But politicians don't bring charges, the legal system does. But politicians form policy that favours (or not) certain groups. My point is, just because someone might lean one way or another politically, doesn't mean they neccessarilly support it all. I admit I'm left of centre, but I also have some right wng thoughts too. The current Labour leader in tne UK, Corbyn is a liability. I feel sorry for May; she's been passed a poisoned chalice, but she didn't turn it down either.

Iceland is the sole exception. (It did use firing squads didn't it.)  In all candor, I do sometimes agree with democrat positions. When that happens I lay down for a bit and hope the feeling passes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 18, 2017, 11:51:59 AM
Iceland is the sole exception. (It did use firing squads didn't it.)  In all candor, I do sometimes agree with democrat positions. When that happens I lay down for a bit and hope the feeling passes.

I'd forgotten about Iceland. But wasn't that also because their country's finances were linked in too? Politicians went too I think.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: News Justin on January 18, 2017, 11:36:35 AM
Because even in the USA, I prefer to think they outnumber the illiterate corn chewers who breed with their sisters and mothers. I could be mistaken, but that's my hope.

That's exactly why Trump won...because in your mind there are only two options: what you deem "intelligent" and the stupid stereotype you paint. You still don't see how much people despise this condescension. Carry on!  ;D