• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 10, 2017, 01:58:40 PM
Oh wow.  It looks like you criminally insane people here at BG were right all along!

Sure. Make fun of normal Americans. You wouldn't last five minutes in a FEMA camp.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2017, 02:03:03 PM
exactly.

Hey, I thought you were going to do me a solid on the avatar thing. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 10, 2017, 02:05:52 PM
Sure. Make fun of normal Americans. You wouldn't last five minutes in a FEMA camp.

Why not? You did. Even after martial law was brought in. 

starrmtn001

Started about 6 hours ago.

LIVE: Jeff Sessions Senate Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General January 10, 2017.

https://youtu.be/t0tUxLMWviA

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 02:08:33 PM
Why not? You did. Even after martial law was brought in.

Did what? For all his faults, at least your pasty little chum, Ferret Boy, knows how to express himself clearly.

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 10, 2017, 02:14:09 PM
Started about 6 hours ago.

LIVE: Jeff Sessions Senate Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General January 10, 2017.

https://youtu.be/t0tUxLMWviA

Did you catch those idiotic protesters at the hearing?  What a bunch of tools!

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 10, 2017, 02:05:52 PM

I wouldn't have to go, they're only for Trump voters, remember? Oh!....maybe I shouldn't talk about it here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 10, 2017, 02:05:17 PM
That's right.  It is all swamp gas. ::)  I'm going to start calling you Phil  as in Phil Klass.

UFOs I think are most likely real. Winged emissaries sent from God to help us out? Nah!  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2017, 02:17:47 PM
UFOs I think are most likely real.

Yes, there are flying objects that are unidentified. This is a bold position for you to stand upon.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2017, 02:30:10 PM
Yes, there are flying objects that are unidentified. This is a bold position for you to stand upon.

Alright, let me further state that I think some of them are extraterrestrial in nature.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 10, 2017, 02:15:18 PM
Did what? For all his faults, at least your pasty little chum, Ferret Boy, knows how to express himself clearly.nn

Hey, you don't think that that ferrets have become the new gerbils do you.  That would explain a lot about SV's choice of user name.  Just sayin'

Jackstar

You 'think' so? In 2017??

So bold.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2017, 02:37:25 PM

Micheal Horn would beg to differ. Only his cult leader has the true story. Apparently.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2017, 02:35:04 PM
That's right...I'm bad.  8)

Okay, ignore me if you will but know that if you continue to use that sado-phsychotic Buckwheat looking character as an avatar you may be responsible for an act of mayhem occurring in SW Florida this afternoon and my being featured on the six o'clock news.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 10, 2017, 02:55:11 PM
Okay, ignore me if you will but know that if you continue to use that sado-phsychotic Buckwheat looking character as an avatar you may be responsible for an act of mayhem occurring in SW Florida this afternoon and my being featured on the six o'clock news.

I won't complain. Cos I'm a goddam liberal.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2017, 02:17:47 PM
UFOs I think are most likely real. Winged emissaries sent from God to help us out? Nah!  :D

You obviously need to read up more on the subject so I'll excuse your ignorance.  Yours truly wouldn't be here if I didn't have guardian angels on my side at various points in my life.  I'm not submitting it as proof just my experiences.  You can take it as you wish.  There are extraordinary stories from law enforcement officials among other people of high repute that do provide a modicum of circumstantial evidence though.  If you can accept ET, you can certainly say that there might be something to this angels and demons stuff.  Such a discussion is for another thread though.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 10, 2017, 02:15:39 PM
Did you catch those idiotic protesters at the hearing?  What a bunch of tools!
No.

I had just gotten home from the hospital (routine stuff, don't worry), got on YouTube, and saw the live confirmation hearing in progress.  I'll have to look for the video of the "idiot brigade." ;D

The hearing just went into recess.  I don't know when it will resume.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 03:00:49 PM
I won't complain. Cos I'm a goddam liberal.  ;)

Aw, now you're making me feel bad.  Let me just say that you have liberal leanings that outweigh your moderate to closet conservative leanings.   Is that fair? 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

Use one of these Brethren ;)

I don't know who these people are and have absolutely nothing against them.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 10, 2017, 03:31:14 PM
I don't know who these people are and have absolutely nothing against them.

I just heard that Dylan Roof, the Charleston, SC mass slayer of black church members, got the death penalty.  It is comforting to know that justice can still be had in parts of this country.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 10, 2017, 04:08:52 PM
I just heard that Dylan Roof, the Charleston, SC mass slayer of black church members, got the death penalty.  It is comforting to know that justice can still be had in parts of this country.

Red states rule.

SredniVashtar

I'll never understand why the thought-impaired see judicial murder as 'justice'. After all, you don't sentence a rapist to be buggered to death (although I know it probably gets a few of you hot under the collar at the thought of it). Also, the ultimate injustice would be to get tried and hanged for a crime you didn't commit. And there's no appeal from that one.

It is a travesty he got the death penalty.

The death penalty is barbaric and should only be reserved for black people.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 10, 2017, 04:50:00 PM

He asked for it you moron; thus proving white supremacists really are idiotic. Maybe you could have gone along and see if the method works? You need to be sure, seeing as you're kindred spirits.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 10, 2017, 04:37:47 PM
I'll never understand why the thought-impaired see judicial murder as 'justice'. After all, you don't sentence a rapist to be buggered to death (although I know it probably gets a few of you hot under the collar at the thought of it). Also, the ultimate injustice would be to get tried and hanged for a crime you didn't commit. And there's no appeal from that one.

I don't advocate the death penalty in all cases of murder.  However, there are cases such as this that are so heinous as to demand it.  If you think that the swift and certain justice demonstrated in this case won't  serve as a deterrent to many (not all of course) like minded cretans you're mistaken.  If it prevents the occurrence of just one future incident of this kind it is a service to humanity.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 10, 2017, 04:50:00 PM

Yeah, I've got to agree with the Brits here.  You are a fucking idiot.  It's retards like you who inspire retards like Roof.  You are a waste of God's oxygen.