• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 08, 2016, 02:12:33 PM
Wasn't there some big coverup of Satanic pedophilia in Hampstead?  An ex-wife was suing her husband, a wannabe actor, over the sexual abuse of their children.  The courts sided with the actor husband in the end but a lot of Brits didn't buy into the judgement.
Yes, though officially no abuse happened and there was no sex ring, Satanic or otherwise, in Hampstead (I won't comment on what goes on in the bushes on Hampstead Heath) but assume those involve consenting adults or paid-for) but essentially a custody dispute that became a witch-hunt as the "fake news" and rumors spread for other people and institutions. It is a DM article, so take it with a grain of salt, but this article pretty much some ups the story:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3006894/The-yummy-mummy-satanic-sex-cult-smears-terrorised-swish-suburb-Yoga-teacher-forced-children-make-false-abuse-allegations-against-teachers-priests-father.html

Keep in mind that this wasn't in some small, backwards town or urban ghetto but a pretty tony suburb of London. (Sort of, I guess, like the pizzastuff here actually.)

Dr. MD MD

Michael Moore Verified account
‏@MMFlint

Disrupt the Inauguration. The Majority have spoken - by nearly 2.7 million votes &counting! Silence is not an option

What a disgusting asshole this guy is, calling for people to protest democracy during the inauguration while he sits on his fat ass watching at home.  ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 05:29:23 PM
What do you think about Linda McMahon (Vince's wife) being made Drumpf's small business administrator?

"One of these things is not like the other."

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2016, 06:18:05 PM
Yes, though officially no abuse happened and there was no sex ring, Satanic or otherwise, in Hampstead (I won't comment on what goes on in the bushes on Hampstead Heath) but assume those involve consenting adults or paid-for) but essentially a custody dispute that became a witch-hunt as the "fake news" and rumors spread for other people and institutions. It is a DM article, so take it with a grain of salt, but this article pretty much some ups the story:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3006894/The-yummy-mummy-satanic-sex-cult-smears-terrorised-swish-suburb-Yoga-teacher-forced-children-make-false-abuse-allegations-against-teachers-priests-father.html

Keep in mind that this wasn't in some small, backwards town or urban ghetto but a pretty tony suburb of London. (Sort of, I guess, like the pizzastuff here actually.)

Yeah, that jogged my memory.  What was alleged was horrid.  I followed it for  a bit but then lost track.  I think ritual abuse goes on but this story was far too wild and casting aspersions on upstanding citizens of the community.  I didnt buy it.  There was a book that I read a long time ago that really made my jaws drop regarding satanic ritual abuse.  Michelle Remembers.  That book scared the crap out of me but some debunkers think the story was made up.  "Michelle" married the psychiatrist who regressed her hypnotically and people jump the gun and thought that made the couple's claims suspicious. I'm suspicious of hypnotic regression but there could be something to the story.  Who's to say?

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2016, 02:25:01 PM
i didnt say mine, but you are begging to be loved by bellgab and jackstar
Top right!  Congrats.  :)

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 06:28:37 PM
Michael Moore Verified account
‏@MMFlint

Disrupt the Inauguration. The Majority have spoken - by nearly 2.7 million votes &counting! Silence is not an option

What a disgusting asshole this guy is, calling for people to protest democracy during the inauguration while he sits on his fat ass watching at home.  ::)

I want to see clowns on unicycles, jugglers, half-naked women drinking Budweiser, one monster truck and another as a floater, a laser light show, Sarah Palin popping out of a cake, and music by the Insane Clown Posse.

norland2424

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 08, 2016, 07:41:16 PM
I want to see clowns on unicycles, jugglers, half-naked women drinking Budweiser, one monster truck and another as a floater, a laser light show, Sarah Palin popping out of a cake, and music by the Insane Clown Posse.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 08, 2016, 07:41:16 PM

Fuck ICP, Hulk Hogan is a real American

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAU3iINiLCE

norland2424

Quote from: akwilly on December 08, 2016, 07:48:41 PM
this could have made top right too!

will you be nalin palin for the sake of America?

I'd like to jump in on the Linda McMahon thing. I don't think most people understand that she was the CEO of the biggest small business in the country since the 80s. It's hard to think of a better pick for that job.

I totally get the jokes and cynicism but this is a good pick in my opinion.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2016, 09:07:20 PM
Schlitz and firearms - what could go wrong?
As sometimes pointed out in t-shirts or bumper-stickers:
Alcohol, Tabacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.

Schlitz was the most popular beer in the US for a time and then on-and-off in popularity/volume with AB. There are interesting papers written about it. Several reasons, depending on the time, 'changing the formula', bad advertising, AB figuring out regional brewing with same 'results/taste,' strikes, and take-overs. A storied brand though. And one of the greatest country songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfilJ4hNZYI

Dr. MD MD

It came out in the Church committee that the CIA had developed a heart attack gun in the 70s. Moore looks like he's close to a heart attack already. WTF, CIA?!  ::) :D

Dr. MD MD

I want Sheriff Clarke to be part of Trump's administration. The dude seems perpetually serious and pissed off. He looks more badass than Shaft.  8)

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2016, 02:41:19 PM

Other than you and K of K, Jackstar (who is semi permanently high) and possibly manfucking, or whatever his name; no-one else on this forum accuses me of any crime, or vents spleen like you. Why do you think that is? Everyone else is deluded and don't see what you do? They're part of the nefarious group I'm allegedly in? Or might it be because each time you vent, you rip yourself a new one, and not only do you get zero back up (other than from the other 4chan stooges) but they don't talk to you anyway.

Ask yourself this question. Okay?

Why is that?  Is it because after however long you've been here, you're still an apprentice and can't get get it? Or is it simply because you're an obnoxious little ball of sputum, with little to say other than act the tough guy? I really would love to meet you. Then you can accuse me of being a paedophile sympathiser to my face. Norland too, I'm sure would invite your input on same.

Seriously, PM for details...

Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2016, 02:09:40 PM
posting pedo art

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2016, 02:09:40 PM
I loaf around and constantly shitpost about degeneracy I relentlessly perceive in others

Don't be such a square, Daddy-O.

Jackstar

Other than you and K of K, Jackstar (who is semi permanently high) and possibly manfucking, or whatever his name; no-one else on this forum accuses me of any crime, or vents spleen like you. Why do you think that is?

This statement is a blatant falsehood. Substantial numbers of members of users of this forum have called you out for your ignoramity on a myriad number of occasions before now.

That the site's usage has fallen and that the membership is now largely made up of people who have not necessarily been exposed to your loathsome inanity--so it could simply be that you yourself are driving away anyone of a cognitive level sufficient to detect that you are a self-absorbed, narcissistic, unprincipled degenerate.

You can act innocent all you want. Legitimate beings know the truth.

Jackstar (who is semi permanently high) and possibly manfucking

... why would this even matter?? Even if it were true?

I don't think you've thought this through. I really don't.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2016, 08:50:23 PM
Does that dude have a can of Schlitz?

Holy jumpin' Jesus shitballs... I've been glancing at that photo from time to time as its made the rounds after seeing it for the first time five years ago... and I've only just now noticed the guy in the background who is sitting on the edge of a pool, holding a gun.

I just can't even right now. The mind reels.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 09, 2016, 08:03:22 AM
This statement is a blatant falsehood. Substantial numbers of members of users of this forum have called you out for your ignoramity on a myriad number of occasions before now.

That the site's usage has fallen and that the membership is now largely made up of people who have not necessarily been exposed to your loathsome inanity--so it could simply be that you yourself are driving away anyone of a cognitive level sufficient to detect that you are a self-absorbed, narcissistic, unprincipled degenerate.

You can act innocent all you want. Legitimate beings know the truth.

If it were true; (and I rather doubt it), but if it were, then my work is done. Praise paranioa.  :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2016, 06:18:05 PM
(I won't comment on what goes on in the bushes on Hampstead Heath)

I understand you told the court that you were birdwatching, although why you had to do it with your trousers round your ankles was never satisfactorily explained.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2016, 08:50:23 PM
Does that dude have a can of Schlitz?
Alcohol and guns. What could go wrong?

Lilith

I know this is a little off thread topic, but I'm very upset about this.
Does anyone find it ironic that Hillary is on the MSM going on about "Fake News", while ironically, they interpret the law to allow MSM to lie?

http://projectcensored.org/11-the-media-can-legally-lie/