• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 04, 2016, 05:51:54 PM
I would expect Chelsea to get into the 'family business' soon enough, Albrecht.

Mommy and Bubba have been getting her plum jobs for years.

She'd be wise not to go that way. She'll be equally hated. Perhaps the air might be clear enough for one of her kids but let's hope not.  ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 04, 2016, 04:59:41 PM
More from the Palin..or is it the Sarah?

Lolo!ol... she can't run a bath. How will that work out?

She was a popular and effective governor in just the few years she was in office.  Which is one reason why McCain picked her.  But she has an R after her name, so we get fake news and information about her from Big Media.

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 04, 2016, 08:52:44 PM
She was a popular and effective governor in just the few years she was in office.  Which is one reason why McCain picked her.  But she has an R after her name, so we get fake news and information about her from Big Media.
she may have been a fine governor.  But do you honestly think that it is the media portraying her as a bit of a... um... ditz?  Or do you think this may be a case of "where there's smoke there's fire?"

I have nothing against the stupid people.  Much like Trump, I actually like them.  But I do recognize their limitations.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 04, 2016, 05:44:08 PM
How long are you losers going to crush on that hag? You vanquished her - she has all but been chased from the fucking scene - and you still can't get her out of your mind. She'll be doing yoga and counting her zillions while you pine away.

Moreover, what is 400-lb. Rush going to talk about for the next four years? It's not as much fun when you don't have a proper foil, is it?

It's when the Left is out of power that they get funny.  We see plenty of that right here.  I'm sure Rush will have no problem filling 3 hours a day.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 04, 2016, 05:49:04 PM
Bullshit. She has never tacitly supported the recount.

Is that a surprise?  She never does anything honestly.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2016, 05:54:04 PM
She'd be wise not to go that way. She'll be equally hated. Perhaps the air might be clear enough for one of her kids but let's hope not.  ;)
I kind of feel like she should run for the Republicans to destroy that party from the inside out.  She learned from the best how to destroy a political party...

Quote from: WOTR on December 04, 2016, 08:57:22 PM
she may have been a fine governor.  But do you honestly think that it is the media portraying her as a bit of a... um... ditz?  Or do you think this may be a case of "where there's smoke there's fire?"

I have nothing against the stupid people.  Much like Trump, I actually like them.  But I do recognize their limitations.

She wasn't seasoned enough to be president, far from it.  Obama even less so - and with his ignorant and destructive worldview, he's been an absolute disgrace and disaster on all fronts - she would have been a better choice.

After that election, she certainly dropped any politician-speak, and become Ann Coulterishly provocative.  I'll take that over the liars and pretend journalists like Stephanopoulos and the rest of the slick talking lackeys any time.

3OctaveFart

Palin was an 'effective' governor - as they say in Washington, yes and no. If anything she kept her worst impulses in check. She was a lightweight in every way and got drummed out of the system.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 04, 2016, 08:57:27 PM
It's when the Left is out of power that they get funny.  We see plenty of that right here.  I'm sure Rush will have no problem filling 3 hours a day.
Just as long as the thin-skinned twat understands the rules. Donald won the presidency. As such, we get to make fun of him for at least four years. Always thus. No crying on Twitter like a high-school girl if a declining skit show mocks that thatch he calls hair.

You want fun? It will get fun when we see Republicans eating their own, as there will be no one left to attack, and as they are historically wont to do. Everyone is playing so nicey-nice for now, but wait until conflict arises. In fact, this is when it's most fun to be an independent voter.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 04, 2016, 08:58:13 PM
Is that a surprise?  She never does anything honestly.
Take it up with Dr. Stein. Another wealthy charlatan.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 04, 2016, 09:14:17 PM
Palin was an 'effective' governor - as they say in Washington, yes and no. If anything she kept her worst impulses in check. She was a lightweight in every way and got drummed out of the system.

Did you learn all that from the fake news outlets?

The real story is a bit different.  As governor she killed a backroom energy deal put together by her predecessor Republican Gov Frank Murkowski, and opened it back up to an open bidding process - which turned out to be a much better deal for Alaska.  She passed ethics reform, which mostly aimed at the cronyism between her own party and the energy industry in Alaska.  She was instrumental in the defeat of House member Don Young, another Republican, and the resignation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens.

She resigned because after the 2008 Presidential election, the disgusting Left, the true deplorables, flooded the Alaska government with FOIA requests, frivolous ethics complaints, and frivolous lawsuits, that wasted so much time and money she decided it was better for the state and for her personally to resign.

So, you know, go fuck yourself.  Another example of what the Democrat Party has turned into.

And just so you know, the Ds cannot tolerate a woman, black, or Latino to be a high profile success in the Republican Party.  It would pull too many votes away.  They are therefore relentlessly attacked.  Oh yes, a fine party you've chosen to associate with.

3OctaveFart

I was unaware I was a Democrat. News to me. You and your ilk simply can't view this with any nuance. If you think DT is garbage, you must be #WithHer. The world is not so simple, my friend.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 04, 2016, 09:45:07 PM
Take it up with Dr. Stein. Another wealthy charlatan.

Take what up?  They're all in cahoots with Soros.  Unless you think doktor Stein thinks she's going to find enough votes to win.  This is about chaos, sowing confusion, and undermining Trump. 

Why do you think Hilary's not on board anyway, her campaign said it's supporting the recounts and will take part in them?  Since candidates are allowed to keep any unspent campaign contributions, I doubt she'd do so if it was costing her anything.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 04, 2016, 09:53:16 PM
I was unaware I was a Democrat. News to me. You and your ilk simply can't view this with any nuance. If you think DT is garbage, you must be #WithHer. The world is not so simple, my friend.

The bullshit about Sarah Palin sort of gave it away.

She's done two things - been a pretty governor, and relentlessly shown the Democrat Party for what they are.

3OctaveFart

Sarah Palin is a piece of shit who repulsed many independent voters, just as Hillary Clinton did. It's not some big mystery. She is a lot like Hilda, only you know without the intelligence, and comes from trashier stock.

It's just the lot of you GOP fanboys once wanted to give her a poke - so it clouds your reasoning.

I will say this, I believe she loves our country, at least more than Barry O. does.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 04, 2016, 10:05:04 PM
Sarah Palin is a piece of shit who...comes from trashier stock.

Bloodline talk. How revealing.  :D

3OctaveFart

You won. Try to enjoy it, at least a little.

I already admitted I'm an elitist. I'm the kind of guy these turds hate most.

Sarah Palin is a piece of shit who repulsed many independent voters...

I don't think you're giving the fake news outlets nearly enough credit.  What I remember is a full court smear campaign lasting years.  While I admit she took the bait and went on the attack instead of defending herself against it, it worked. 

Imagine Big Media going after some well known Democrat like that.  They would go into shock and wilt.  Imagine if they'd gone after Hilary all this time, instead of covering for her and propping her up.  That's the thing about the Ds, they know from the start they can get away with just about anything when it comes to the media pretend journalists. 

Look how Barry has conducted himself - ignoring court orders, applying Executive Orders illegally, applying Executive Privilege illegally, ignoring laws he doesn't like and decreeing new ones, implementing treaties by calling them 'agreements' instead of submitting them to the Senate for approval, on and on.  He knew the fake news Big Media outlets would back him all the way, and attack people like Sarah Palin when they spoke up.

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 04, 2016, 05:49:04 PM
Bullshit. She has never tacitly supported the recount.

This seems like an odd talking point to take a stand on. I'm calling shenanigans on this call of bullshit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 04, 2016, 10:14:49 PM
You won. Try to enjoy it, at least a little.

I already admitted I'm an elitist. I'm the kind of guy these turds hate most.

Given that you've already admitted to "marrying up" I'm sure you're not too far off from that demographic yourself. Married up...I bet your father in-law just loves you!  ;D

3OctaveFart

Oh, it was a feeding frenzy for sure. Like one of those nature shows where you see a snake consume an egg whole. But it also shaped a persona she has used to make herself very rich. So let's not cry too much for how Sarah Palin was treated. The media didn't make her act like an imbecile in sit-down interviews. She's dumb because she's dumb.

3OctaveFart

Quackstar is back after his nightly speedball, everyone. With a vague GIF, as usual.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 04, 2016, 10:18:00 PM
What I remember is a full court smear campaign lasting years.

I just remember her daughter getting continually knocked up, and Communists acting like that's a bad thing. Like there's too many white people, or something.

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 04, 2016, 10:26:32 PM
Quackstar is back after his nightly speedball, everyone. With a vague GIF, as usual.

Vague? Yeah, sure, okay, right. Thumbs up, Champ.

massive rolleyes

(By the way, you worship a lizard whore.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2016, 10:10:25 PM
Bloodline talk. How revealing.  :D

Your comment. How vague.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2016, 10:31:53 PM
(By the way, you worship a lizard whore.)

clear_obvious.gif

3OctaveFart

I enjoyed watching it. But it got a little bad when they dragged the special-needs kid into it.

The stories of her bad behavior in Alaska are not the stuff of "fake news" outlets. She wrote bogus letters of praise for herself to state newspapers. On and on. This stuff has all been out there for years.

3OctaveFart

Jackie, please govern your emotions better. I bring the figgy pudding to the Trump thread on a quiet Sunday night and this is the thanks I get.

WOTR

I will say this, I believe she loves our country, at least more than Barry O. does.
She is one of the few politicians who probably does love the country.  No, I do not believe that Obama really did... No, I don't believe that Trump does.

***No, I do not believe that a love for the country alone should get you a political office...

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on December 04, 2016, 10:44:21 PM
She is one of the few politicians who probably does love the country.  No, I do not believe that Obama really did... No, I don't believe that Trump does.

someones itching for a public bellgab flogging