• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

the_Stranger

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 11, 2016, 09:13:12 PM
Wow.  I doubt you would have seen any of us out on the street protesting about a rigged election.   Sure, some of us would grumble and complain but not have a hissy fit for all of the public to see.  Your impression is warped, man.  What are these fools out in the steet protesting?  The hate Trump and want him out.  Some would even like him dead.  Apparently hate trumps love. Talk about hypocrites.

It'S all for LULZ.
I got windows to smash.

The General

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 11, 2016, 07:54:14 PM
You've gots your frog peoples and you gots your toad peoples and I sir am not a frog peoples.

Toadlicker!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 11, 2016, 09:05:43 PM
Funny watching some of the same waterbuckets, who were clinging to their guns earlier in this thread in preparation for a rigged Trump loss, claiming righteous indignation at the protesters.
What a gaggle of hypocrites.
Typical.

I think you're projecting again. You guys were all saying that's what we'd do before the election because you were so sure you were going to win. Now that you didn't you're doing what you said we would. TOTAL HYPOCRISY!!!  ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 11, 2016, 09:31:59 PM
It'S all for LULZ.
I got windows to smash.

Sure. Let me put your head through one!  >:(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2016, 09:53:07 PM
I think you're projecting again. You guys were all saying that's what we'd do before the election because you were so sure you were going to win. Now that you didn't you're doing what you said we would. TOTAL HYPOCRISY!!!  ::) ;D

zing!

The General

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 11, 2016, 09:05:43 PM
Funny watching some of the same waterbuckets, who were clinging to their guns earlier in this thread in preparation for a rigged Trump loss, claiming righteous indignation at the protesters.
What a gaggle of hypocrites.
Typical.

HATERS GONNA HATE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 11, 2016, 09:13:12 PM
...  What are these fools out in the steet protesting?...

Democracy.  The only elections they approve of are the ones they win.  Same with legislation, same with court cases, same with free speech, same with protests.

They would love nothing more than a President-For-Life Obama, with no Congress and no courts to get in the way.

The General

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 11, 2016, 10:00:12 PM
Democracy.  The only elections they approve of are the ones they win.  Same with legislation, same with court cases, same with free speech, same with protests.

They would love nothing more than a President-For-Life Obama, with no Congress and no courts to get in the way.

Yeah, where were these righteous defenders of the popular vote when we were voting on the definition of marriage?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2016, 09:53:07 PM

When you want to know what the Left is up to, simply check to see what they are accusing everyone else of doing.

the_Stranger

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 11, 2016, 10:00:12 PM

Everyone knows this election was rigged.
If only a prophet from on high had warned us.
Gotta go, more windows to smash.
I'm up to 3.11

the_Stranger

Gotta go.
Bible ain't gonna read itself.
Or will it?
Up to Windows XP.
Only 16 more disks to go and that fucker's smashed.
Who knew protesting was so fun?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 11, 2016, 10:41:51 PM
Gotta go.
Bible ain't gonna read itself.
Or will it?
Up to Windows XP.
Only 16 more disks to go and that fucker's smashed.
Who knew protesting was so fun?

Flick Gates in the nose while you're at it!  :P

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on November 11, 2016, 09:09:18 PM
I think I'm in love...LOLZ

Me too, I'm ready to dump Cupcake and go marry her lol.

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 11, 2016, 10:46:37 PM
Me too, I'm ready to dump Cupcake and go marry her lol.

trostol would never allow it!! lol

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on November 11, 2016, 10:48:14 PM
trostol would never allow it!! lol

Pffft, who do you think I'm going to push CC off on? Don't think I don't have a plan lol.

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 11, 2016, 08:25:30 PM
According to Drudge, Chelsea is being groomed for a Congressional seat.
According to WOTR, Chelsea is being groomed for an eventual run at the presidency.  :D

WOTR

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 11, 2016, 09:31:59 PM
It'S all for LULZ.
I got windows to smash.
Now there is an explanation that almost any bellgabber can understand.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WOTR on November 11, 2016, 11:00:50 PM
According to WOTR, Chelsea is being groomed for an eventual run at the presidency.  :D

So is Ivanka.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 11, 2016, 11:00:50 PM

Well, if you're going to dream I guess you should dream big.  :D

Jackstar

That's exactly what I'm saying to her in twenty years while she's gently cupping my balls.

When you're a star, they let you dream about whatever you want--it's incredible.

Jackstar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 11, 2016, 03:00:46 PM
Couldn't put my name on his anti-Gay, pro-Life bent towards the Supreme Court. I have too many important gay people in my life to sign off on that. I also think access to legal safe abortion is pivotal to women. But I'm all aboard most things with him. The biggest thing was murdering this leftist political correctness and Orwellianism that was descending on this country. The fact that Trump is a charismatic alpha as well as the best comedian in the country and the King of Bantz is a bonus.

I also went this way. I didn't even look for my ballot, I just lounged around doing drugs and fornicating.

... 'Murica!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 11, 2016, 03:31:45 PM
Three of Trump’s children are on the executive committee team.

Hostages.

Jackstar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 11, 2016, 04:15:31 PM
Isn't it amusing how hard it is to find a liberal who still admits to being pro-Hillary? Within 24 hours she was thrown under the bus.