• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Donald Noory

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 03:09:29 PM
DN - your skills will be better served at "MITD-Heather the-turd" thread
please go there and contribute your talents - there is an urgent development there === hurry hurry

Did you leave a 5 star review for Jorch's book Night Talk on Amazon, that states "Great Goerge book even my yak likes it." ???? You're always on about yaks, I thought it might be you.

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 19, 2016, 02:45:33 PM
https://twitter.com/thegarance/status/788833045201682432

To get this shit to go really batshit crazy all we need is this guy coming forward with DNA proof that he is the real father of Chelsea
...hahaha, LMAO

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 19, 2016, 03:11:51 PM
Did you leave a 5 star review for Jorch's book Night Talk on Amazon, that states "Great Goerge book even my yak likes it." ???? You're always on about yaks, I thought it might be you.

IS THAT REALY THERE ?? , lol - can you link it please :)

mikuthing01

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 02:55:07 PM
Wonder how Chelsea Clinton will react to her new found half brother - will she embrace him and kiss him?  :D

They still wont be blood related

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 19, 2016, 03:22:02 PM
They still wont be blood related

haha - good point
So looks like Bills genetic line is over , LMAO

pate

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2016, 05:57:56 AM
Isn't it funny how all the things the useful idiots on here have been whining about as evil racist Russian conspiracy theories are all proving to be true and the Democrats are literal cancer to this country?

L'eye um ah, bean Tiggered!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_DgJ8R-8XI

Damn Commies.

136 or 142

The real Dumbald Trump:

CornyCrow

Quote from: Segundus on October 18, 2016, 04:54:41 PM
Ever hear 'Give 'em an inch and they'll take a foot'?  Some of our Islamic friends are very pushy, greedy, and lie like rugs.   

Sharia law is supposed to be allowed ONLY where it does not conflict with civil law.  Then, why is it needed?  It is needed by the practitioners to push the bar, obviously - which they are doing.  Why is this a surprise?  Why did some idiot cave and say this was permissible?
I am thinking that some of the violent mental characteristics we see might be a congenital problem.  Many Muslim countries, but particularly Pakistanis, have a tradition of marrying first cousins.  This is not, seemingly, a problem if it happens infrequently, but it is a repeated practice. 

Google 'muslim first cousin marriages' - there are a lot of articles.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102

theONE

Quote from: Segundus on October 20, 2016, 04:45:51 AM
I am thinking that some of the violent mental characteristics we see might be a congenital problem.  Many Muslim countries, but particularly Pakistanis, have a tradition of marrying first cousins.  This is not, seemingly, a problem if it happens infrequently, but it is a repeated practice. 

Google 'muslim first cousin marriages' - there are a lot of articles.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102

Are you suggesting that they are also having sex after the marriage and as a consequences are having a bunch of wacky-paki kids ??
Strange and quite odd indeed...

CornyCrow

Quote from: theONE on October 20, 2016, 04:56:12 AM
Are you suggesting that they are also having sex after the marriage and as a consequences are having a bunch of wacky-paki kids ??
Strange and quite odd indeed...
It might explain why some Muslim cultures seem more violent than others.  I was watching a documentary on ISIS which said although Al Qaeda had a religious basis for accepting recruits, ISIS accepted people who had a light relationship with Islam.  Their recruits sometimes explored the religion to greater depth and criticized ISIS for not following the Koran.  The ISIS recruits were often violent mal-contents, criminals, having shaky mental conditions.  People sometimes wonder how people can be recruited into suicide bombing, but maybe ISIS is a magnet for deranged minds that are prepped by inbred genes? 

This certainly is not proof, but I recently read of a son who killed his mom.  Further reading gleaned that they were from another country and that her son, while maturing, did show signs of problems, which made mom love and protect him even more.  For curiosity I was googling around a bit and found that the country they were from was predominantly Moslem and did practice first cousin marriage. 

This little midget fuck with his typical brilliance...

Some intelligence officials have sharply criticized the real-estate mogul for touting revelations in WikiLeaks.

Sen. Marco Rubio advised his fellow Republicans on Wednesday not to use revelations in WikiLeaks as political ammo against Hillary Clinton and other Democrats.

"As our intelligence agencies have said, these leaks are an effort by a foreign government to interfere with our electoral process and I will not indulge it," Rubio explained.

archive.is/925U3

The only group worse than the Democrats are the Establishment Republicans.

136 or 142

I hope it's OK to post this entire article here as it's all one piece.

Donald Trump writes the best concession speech ever
Scott Feschuk on the day when Donald Trump calls for a coupâ€"and a campaign do-over  (Scott Feschuk is MacLean's Magazine's comedic writer and a former speech writer for former Liberal Prime Minister of Canada Paul Martin.)  This is a fairly typical Feschuk column, some of it is funny, some of it isn't.

So I just phoned Crooked Hillary to congratulate her on stealing the election. “Good for you,” I said. “Nice going. You are the worst.”

Actually, I didn’t want to hear her stupid voice so I just texted her. Sent her the one that’s a picture of a poop. She got the message, right? She got it.

It was rigged, people. Many, many people are saying it, and they’re right to say it, because the thing was totally fixed. Rigged. Massive voter fraud. Illegal immigrants voting. Probably twice, three times. Non-citizens voting, too. Three little Mexican kids stacked inside a trench coat, the whole deal.

Did I run the best campaign? I ran the best campaign. The best. No one had ever seen a campaign like mine before. Huge crowds. Babies, signs, cheering, hats.

And now I don’t get to be president just because Hillary got more votes? I don’t think so.

America is built on respect for the will of the people. Absolutely, it is. But only to a point. Because Trump is not a loser, okay? I don’t lose. My middle name is Not Losing, Doesn’t Lose, Not Ever Going to Lose Thank You Very Much. My middle name is also Wins.

Did you see the ballots when you voted today? My name was the exact same size as Hillary’s! Ridiculous. I specifically requested all caps, 48-point text with a light dusting of gold flakes. Tasteful! But no, I get plain letters, same size as her name. All part of the conspiracy, folks.

And did you catch some of the results? So rigged! In one community, heavily African American, supposedly like three people voted for Trump. Which is impossible because I’m very popular with the blacks. Every time one of the blacks asked me a question, I talked to the blacks for seven minutes about the inner cities crumbling and how their lives are horrible and how theyâ€"the blacksâ€"are probably going to get shot walking down the street tomorrow. And they didn’t vote for me? Give me one reason why!

The mediaâ€"totally in on it. Disgusting. Folks, I don’t know what our country is coming to when commentators can just give their opinion of me based on my behaviour, demeanour, words, gestures, policies, beliefs and actions. Biased!

Then the ladiesâ€"sad! I was unfairly attacked for sexually inappropriate behaviour by multiple womenâ€"some of them no better than a seven, many of them fives or worse. And people believed them! Look: These things happened, if they happened, which they didn’t, but if they did, they happened in the past. I can’t control the past!

So the election was rigged and we’re not going to stand for it, okay? I want you to do something for Trump.

First, we recount the ballots. All of them. Throw out any that smell like tacos or burritos or enchiladas, if you know what I mean. You know what I mean. Illegals.

Second, I am calling on all loyal Americans to take up arms and occupy government buildings in your cities and towns. The post office. The other federal buildings that are thereâ€"I don’t know, do we run the Water Works like in Monopoly? Whatever. Get in there with your guns and say, “No mail until Trump is president.” Let’s see how long people can live without their L.L. Bean catalogues. Sorry, Rover, no dog bed for you this Christmas. Hillary’s fault.

Two months, tops, until I’m in the White House, okay? Maybe one. It’ll be easy to overthrow President Crooked. I’m the best at overthrowing things.
Now, some people say, “You can’t rig an election. Elections are run by the states or whatever. And most swing states are actually controlled by Republicans.” To which I say, “Nice point, very interesting, but I WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT!”

And I should beâ€"and I amâ€"because the election was rigged. It had to have been. But because I am a gentleman and a peacemaker I am willing to call off the Trump coup if Congress immediately passes a constitutional amendment making presidential elections a best two out of three.

I’ve got no plans and an itchy Twitter finger, so let’s go again. Join me in my new campaign and together we can Again Make America Great Again.

mikuthing01

Trump won the CNN focus group lol There are no brakes on this train

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/788963879036424192

136 or 142

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 20, 2016, 07:41:15 AM
Trump won the CNN focus group lol There are no brakes on this train

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/788963879036424192

He won the last focus group as well.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Segundus on October 20, 2016, 05:23:25 AM
It might explain why some Muslim cultures seem more violent than others.  I was watching a documentary on ISIS which said although Al Qaeda had a religious basis for accepting recruits, ISIS accepted people who had a light relationship with Islam.  Their recruits sometimes explored the religion to greater depth and criticized ISIS for not following the Koran.  The ISIS recruits were often violent mal-contents, criminals, having shaky mental conditions.  People sometimes wonder how people can be recruited into suicide bombing, but maybe ISIS is a magnet for deranged minds that are prepped by inbred genes? 

This certainly is not proof, but I recently read of a son who killed his mom.  Further reading gleaned that they were from another country and that her son, while maturing, did show signs of problems, which made mom love and protect him even more.  For curiosity I was googling around a bit and found that the country they were from was predominantly Moslem and did practice first cousin marriage.

The person who plays the fade out piano on the extended version of Layla by Derek and the Dominoes, strangled his own mother. He wasn't a Muslim.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 20, 2016, 07:57:33 AM
The person who plays the fade out piano on the extended version of Layla by Derek and the Dominoes, strangled his own mother. He wasn't a Muslim.

No. He smashed her head in with a hammer and then stabbed her. She was a daemon though.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 20, 2016, 08:01:26 AM

No. He smashed her head in with a hammer and then stabbed her. She was a daemon though.

I stand corrected. I mixed him up with Donald Trump.

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 20, 2016, 08:03:56 AM
I stand corrected. I mixed him up with Donald Trump.
You're still wrong.  It was drummer Jim Gordon who smashed his mother.  Pianist Bobby Whitlock is still performing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on October 20, 2016, 09:51:44 AM
You're still wrong.  It was drummer Jim Gordon who smashed his mother.  Pianist Bobby Whitlock is still performing.

Gordon played piano on Layla.

Shortly afterward, Clapton returned to the studio, where he heard Jim Gordon playing a piano piece he had composed separately. Clapton, impressed by the piece, convinced Gordon to allow it to be used as part of the song

James Beck "Jim" Gordon (born July 14, 1945)[1] is an American musician and songwriter. Gordon was a popular session drummer in the late 1960s and 1970s and was the drummer in the blues rock supergroup Derek and the Dominos. In 1983, in a psychotic episode associated with undiagnosed schizophrenia, Gordon murdered his mother and was sentenced to sixteen years to life in prison, where he remains to this day.

Layla's" second movement was recorded roughly a week after the first, with Gordon playing his piano part, Clapton playing acoustic guitar and slide guitar, and Allman playing electric and bottleneck slide guitar.[15][18] After Dowd spliced the two movements together,[15] "Layla" was complete.

Layla's" second movement was recorded roughly a week after the first, with Gordon playing his piano part, Clapton playing acoustic guitar and slide guitar, and Allman playing electric and bottleneck slide guitar.[15][18] After Dowd spliced the two movements together,[15] "Layla" was complete.

"Layla's" second movement was recorded roughly a week after the first, with Gordon playing his piano part, Clapton playing acoustic guitar and slide guitar, and Allman playing electric and bottleneck slide guitar.[15][18] After Dowd spliced the two movements together,[15] "Layla" was complete.

What do I win?

Yorkshire pud

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37711218

Quick on the heels of the exchange about experience came the question Mr Trump had to expect - but didn't appear ready for. What did he think of all the women who had come forward since the last debate to allege that, when it came to sexual harassment, Mr Trump's actions matched his candid words in that recently revealed recording?

The Republican nominee's response was that the women were either attention-seekers or Clinton campaign stooges and that the allegations have been "largely debunked" - which, when you think about it, isn't exactly a blanket denial.

She then deftly expanded her response to paint Mr Trump as a man who cries "rigged" whenever he faces a situation he doesn't like - whether it's the FBI decision not to prosecute herfor her email server, his loss in the Iowa caucuses earlier this year, the lawsuit against his eponymous for-profit university or even his reality TV show's defeat at the Emmy Awards. ("Should have gotten it," Mr Trump piped in.)

Talking to Republican officeholders in the media spin room after the debate, their discomfort with Mr Trump's statement was palpable. Some explained it away as a tongue-in-cheek joke. Others said it was simply Mr Trump not wanting to consider defeat before Election Day.

The reality, however, is Republican politicians owe their positions - past, current and future - to the people's vote, and they rely on the legitimacy granted by opponents who concede when defeated.

Mr Trump has called American democracy into question - and when he shakes that particular tree, it's impossible to determine who might get crushed by falling branches.

I'm surprised the media is proclaiming Trump the winner from last night.

mikuthing01

>tfw I secretly wish Hillary would get elected so we get WW3

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 20, 2016, 11:19:28 AM
I'm surprised the media is proclaiming Trump the winner from last night.

I didn't really see any clear winner last night. It was disappointing, overall.  :(