• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

136 or 142

Arizona Republic Endorses Clinton

September 27, 2016By Taegan Goddard131 Comments
The Arizona Republic endorsed a Democrat for the first time since the newspaper’s founding in 1890.

Clinton retains her composure under pressure. She’s tough. She doesn’t back down.

Trump responds to criticism with the petulance of verbal spit wads.

That’s beneath our national dignity.

When the president of the United States speaks, the world expects substance. Not a blistering tweet.

How in the Hell could ANY woman...well, MAN, too....vote for this pig? I`m really serious. I don`t get it. It would be one thing if he possessed the greatest skills imaginable and we HAD to elect him, but he doesn`t. He`s just plain ol` white trash.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809135/Former-Miss-Universe-says-Trump-called-Miss-Piggy-Miss-Housekeeping-slams-Donald-s-deep-racism-pledges-new-citizen-vote-HILLARY.html

136 or 142

The alternate history of Donald Trump

136 or 142

Trump's War Room (or Situation Room)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 28, 2016, 01:36:47 PM
Trump's War Room (or Situation Room)

I don't see Hitler or Hannibal Lecter...not even Jason Voorhees. Amateurs!  ::)

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 28, 2016, 02:53:21 PM

And if you believe that, I have a little island off the Hudson River that I'd love to get rid of. lol

analog kid

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 28, 2016, 03:00:22 PM
And if you believe that, I have a little island off the Hudson River that I'd love to get rid of. lol

It's a direct quote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGZFhEF7l3U

136 or 142

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 28, 2016, 03:21:07 PM
21st Century Man ain't too bright.

I normally let people stand up for themselves here, but 21st Century Man may have meant that he doesn't believe that Trump's favorite book is the Bible.