Author Topic: President Donald J. Trump  (Read 1827481 times)

Re: President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #71940 on: April 14, 2018, 12:11:35 AM »
So you insisted on having this blowhard jerk instead of a grownup, and you're going to cut and run the first time he does something you don't like?  Guess what, every office holder is going to do things you don't like - where have you been?

This isn't even meaningful, it's symbolic.  There will be no repercussions, as even the Russians understand it's a minimal response.

Holy shit, what would you do if something important happened?  Besides even more triggering, anger, and idiocy that is?

Fuck you! Your party is going DOWN in the fall. Bank on it! >:(

« Reply #71941 on: April 14, 2018, 12:14:17 AM »
Fuck you! Your party is going DOWN in the fall. Bank on it! >:(

I predicted the election of Trump would take the Republican Party down before he was even elected.  Way ahead of you.  As always.

The American people want someone with a mild, temperate personality - someone who projects calm competence and measured decision making - probably above all else.  Not a bombastic buffoon, bullying asshole, pussy grabbing clown.

The Schwarzenegger governorship should have told everyone that.  Hell, the Obama presidency should have told everyone that - those were the only ''positives'' he had.

« Reply #71942 on: April 14, 2018, 12:16:32 AM »
I predicted the election of Trump would take the Republican Party down before he was even elected.  Way ahead of you.  As always.

I hope that you're ruled by Nancy Pelosi (or people like her) for the rest of your miserable existence! ;D

« Reply #71943 on: April 14, 2018, 12:18:31 AM »
I hope that you're ruled by Nancy Pelosi (or people like her) for the rest of your miserable existence! ;D

If so, you Trumptards would have caused it, not me.

« Reply #71944 on: April 14, 2018, 12:19:48 AM »
If so, you Trumptards would have caused it, not me.

Of course not. You're perfect, just the way you are. Russia, just please nuke California now! ::)

« Reply #71945 on: April 14, 2018, 12:27:14 AM »
They come to my house and they should will[/i] be met with firepower.  I'm lining up to buy an AR-15 real soon.   Had a blast shooting one the other day and now I'm in love.  For the time being though, I've got I had a .308, a Glock and a Ruger 10/22, which I lost when my fishing boat sank.

Gun grabbers can't grab what doesn't exist.

« Reply #71946 on: April 14, 2018, 12:31:21 AM »
Gun grabbers can't grab what doesn't exist.

Eat shit and die, you fucking phony! >:(

« Reply #71947 on: April 14, 2018, 12:35:15 AM »

« Reply #71948 on: April 14, 2018, 12:47:43 AM »
Now that I'm really letting the truth fly I expect that stupid Hillbot faggot, paladin1991 will be by to reprimand me and try to intimidate me. That's really the intellectual capacity of these people. All they can do to counter an argument is to personally or physically attack someone. If there's an aspect of our genome that needs eliminating, this is it. ;D

'... stupid Hillbot faggot, paladin1991....'  Looks like a personal attack.  Oh wait. It's directed against me.  That's okay, though, isn't it?  Where do we see this kind of behavior?  Oh yeah, fm the Left.

« Reply #71949 on: April 14, 2018, 12:51:22 AM »
  '... stupid Hillbot faggot, paladin1991....'  Looks like a personal attack.  Oh wait. It's directed against me.  That's okay, though, isn't it?  Where do we see this kind of behavior?  Oh yeah, fm the Left.

Yes, of course it is, you fucking moron because you're obviously on a mission to troll me and have been for quite some time. Why a stupid faggot like you is obsessed with me I'll never know but clearly you are so yes, fair game I'd say. And yes, you are left because your attacks intensify and increase in volume when I'm critical of the establishment. So, fuck you, you stupid whore!

« Reply #71950 on: April 14, 2018, 01:08:53 AM »
The previous administration vowed military action after a Syrian chemical attack and did nothing.  This administration vowed military action after a Syrian chemical attack and followed through.  I think Trump is an idiot for tauntingly announcing an attack on Twitter, but at least he kept his word.  Other bad actors will take note of that, just as they did when BHO did not keep his.

« Reply #71951 on: April 14, 2018, 01:09:11 AM »
Yes, of course it is, you fucking moron because you're obviously on a mission to troll me and have been for quite some time. Why a stupid faggot like you is obsessed with me I'll never know but clearly you are so yes, fair game I'd say. And yes, you are left because your attacks intensify and increase in volume when I'm critical of the establishment. So, fuck you, you stupid whore!

Why haven't you been banned yet, is my question.

« Reply #71952 on: April 14, 2018, 01:09:42 AM »

Military circle jerk, right here folks! :D

« Reply #71953 on: April 14, 2018, 01:10:17 AM »
Why haven't you been banned yet, is my question.

Why haven't you is mine but really, it's weak little stupid faggot that tries to get people banned. Why don't you just get back to mainlining cock now? :D

« Reply #71954 on: April 14, 2018, 01:13:09 AM »

« Reply #71955 on: April 14, 2018, 01:13:28 AM »
Why haven't you is mine but really, it's weak little stupid faggot that tries to get people banned. Why don't you just get back to mainlining cock now? :D

Again, your preoccupation with dicks.

« Reply #71956 on: April 14, 2018, 01:13:36 AM »
Before we get nuked I REALLY hope that I get to see Britain and Israel get nuked first. Please God, make it happen!

What major urban center do you live near?  Do you think that you are in a first strike target?  Or secondary?

« Reply #71957 on: April 14, 2018, 01:14:29 AM »
What major urban center do you live near?  Do you think that you are in a first strike target?  Or secondary?

Your mother

« Reply #71958 on: April 14, 2018, 01:15:57 AM »
Again, your preoccupation with dicks.

I can't help that you're gay. That's your business, faggot. ::)

« Reply #71959 on: April 14, 2018, 01:19:25 AM »
I can't help that you're gay. That's your business, faggot. ::)

This cunt is trying to get banned. Why hasn't it happened yet?

« Reply #71960 on: April 14, 2018, 01:19:25 AM »
I propose changing the name of our country to Greater Israel. Thoughts? :D

Yes.  I think that you are Douglas Dietrich and you are working yourself up for your next podcast.

« Reply #71961 on: April 14, 2018, 01:23:05 AM »
Your mother

We should get off of moms, don't you think.  You and I both got off your mother (and off in) to get to this point in thread.

« Reply #71962 on: April 14, 2018, 01:24:08 AM »
This cunt is trying to get banned. Why hasn't it happened yet?

I'm not getting banned. WHo the fuck do you think you are, faggot?! ::) ;D

« Reply #71963 on: April 14, 2018, 01:24:56 AM »
Yes.  I think that you are Douglas Dietrich and you are working yourself up for your next podcast.

I don't know who your faggot boyfriends are and I don't care. Now go suck some cock! ::)

« Reply #71964 on: April 14, 2018, 01:25:59 AM »

We should get off of moms, don't you think.  You and I both got off your mother (and off in) to get to this point in thread.

You've never been on because you're gay. It was your dad, you disgusting piece of shit!

« Reply #71965 on: April 14, 2018, 01:35:43 AM »
I'm not getting banned. WHo the fuck do you think you are, faggot?! ::) ;D

I've seen people get banned here for a lot less. Maybe MV is complicit. Who knows.

But I've never known a bigger piece of shit on the internet, and holy shit, that's saying a lot.

« Reply #71966 on: April 14, 2018, 01:37:32 AM »
I've seen people get banned here for a lot less. Maybe MV is complicit. Who knows.

But I've never known a bigger piece of shit on the internet, and holy shit, that's saying a lot.

Right back at ya, douchebag! What actually makes you worse is that you really think you're a good person. :D

Maybe your friends just bugged mv more than I do?  ::)

« Reply #71967 on: April 14, 2018, 01:41:02 AM »

« Reply #71968 on: April 14, 2018, 01:49:45 AM »
This is a participatory representative republic, not a democracy.  That means we (are supposed to) do our best to elect those with the judgment to mostly make the best decisions they can to address issues as they arise, and to implement the agendas they run on - as best they can in a system of separation of powers.  And we get to advise, criticize, comment, etc.

I see nothing these airstrikes did that was not consistent with that.  In a week, you'll have forgotten this and will have a bunch of other reasons why everyone but you is supporting the Swamp.
Well, that was far more eloquent than my response was going to be.  I always figure that we get to vote for the person who we think best represents us... Being as we are not, ourselves running, there will be differences in policies and decisions from what we would prefer to see. 

Also, this feels like dejavu, and I don't recall what it was near the start of his term... But it was another  air strike or rocket or bomb that (some) people were up in arms about and hated Trump and would "never support him" again.  And then it was gone.

The one thing that I have noticed is that nobody is suggesting that he is playing four dimensional chess anymore.  :)

« Reply #71969 on: April 14, 2018, 01:52:45 AM »
Yep, you're smarter than everyone else and had it figured out all along.  ::)

No one has their head shoved up their own ass more than you. ;D

I just had to explain that we have a primary system, and a little about how it works - do you really need someone to explain how the media works as well?  (Scratch that, you obviously do).

Because you act as if you're the one who has everything all figured out - because you sit around all day and watch alarmist conspiracy videos - and everyone else is a stooge.  Except we find out you don't even know the basics of much of it.