Author Topic: President Donald J. Trump  (Read 1822419 times)

Re: President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #71910 on: April 13, 2018, 10:35:21 PM »
"10:35 p.m. A highly placed Russian politician is likening President Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler after the launch of airstrikes against Syria, and says he regards the action as a move against Russia.
Alexander Sherin, deputy head of the State Dumaís defense committee, says Trump ďcan be called Adolf Hitler No. 2 of our time ó because, you see, he even chose the time that Hitler attacked the Soviet Union.Ē

Which honorable demokkkrat said that? Oh thatís right, all
Of them.

« Reply #71911 on: April 13, 2018, 10:38:20 PM »
Before we get nuked I REALLY hope that I get to see Britain and Israel get nuked first. Please God, make it happen!

« Reply #71912 on: April 13, 2018, 10:39:41 PM »
My concern is proof of the chemical attack. It could be, maybe it likely was, Assad. But what if a rouge commander, ISIS, or other 'conspiracy theories?' A pretty simple weapon that, in the chemical- maybe not delivery (how was it delivered?- made with the chemicals I use for the pool or household chemicals. And what is the goal? Totally to remove Assad? If so more than a few airstrikes would be needed and that almost definitely brings Russia and Iran 'into the mix?' And totally destabilizing the region would help "humanitarian goals?" as it worked so well elsewhere?

I'm not defending the attack, I have many of the same questions.  Still, once he was stupid enough to taunt the Russians, he had to follow through with an attack, even a largely symbolic one. 

As for who used the chem weapons, I'll again point out the Russians initially claimed there was no evidence of any such use, that the story was a fabrication.  Then, a few days later, after it was announced an international chem/bio weapons watchdog group and medical personnel were coming into inspect the area, they changed their story to admit an attack had occurred and blamed it on anti-Assad rebels.  Not much doubt in my mind the Assad government was behind the attack after the Russians' clumsy about face.

« Reply #71913 on: April 13, 2018, 10:39:47 PM »
We either have an actual Trumptard on the loose, or more likely - since they were thought to be mythical imagined caricatures until now - a left-winger pretending to be one.

Well, the latter is more comforting, for some reason.

Cheers, PB.

« Reply #71914 on: April 13, 2018, 10:41:07 PM »
Well, the latter is more comforting, for some reason.

Cheers.

Stupid fucking zombie moron. If I had to power to restore life I'd bring you back from the dead just to kill you again! >:(

« Reply #71915 on: April 13, 2018, 10:41:57 PM »
Well we got the fire from above in Syria and now I got the Heavens opening up with thunder, rain, and hail here. Just waiting for the Trumpets...I hope Gabriel sounds as good as Marsalis doing Haydn's TRUMPet concerto:

« Reply #71916 on: April 13, 2018, 10:42:27 PM »
I'm not defending the attack, I have many of the same questions.  Still, once he was stupid enough to taunt the Russians, he had to follow through with an attack, even a largely symbolic one. 

As for who used the chem weapons, I'll again point out the Russians initially claimed there was no evidence of any such use, that the story was a fabrication.  Then, a few days later, after it was announced an international chem/bio weapons watchdog group and medical personnel were coming into inspect the area, they changed their story to admit an attack had occurred and blamed it on anti-Assad rebels.  Not much doubt in my mind the Assad government was behind the attack after the Russians' clumsy about face.

Sure! Of course you're not defending it there, Mr. Military Industrial Complex. No one but you idiots are buying it. ::)

« Reply #71917 on: April 13, 2018, 10:57:54 PM »
Stupid fucking zombie moron. If I had to power to restore life I'd bring you back from the dead just to kill you again! >:(

I don't see a single person here who thinks tonight's bombing is a good idea, yet you're all triggered that we're supporters of various Deep State factions.  Do you see how crazy that is?

« Reply #71918 on: April 13, 2018, 10:59:27 PM »
I don't see a single person here who thinks tonight's bombing is a good idea, yet you're all triggered that we're supporters of various Deep State factions.  Do you see how crazy that is?

Why don't you go jerk off! You're obviously over stimulated by all this. Stupid fucking war hawk! ::)

« Reply #71919 on: April 13, 2018, 11:00:03 PM »
PS, nothing is going to come of this, since it was a done by a US, UK, and French coalition. 

We don't get a thing out of it, but it's a whole lot better to send a clear message to Russia as a united group than just us doing it. You're losing your shit over a blip.

« Reply #71920 on: April 13, 2018, 11:02:43 PM »
PS, nothing is going to come of this, since it was a done by a US, UK, and French coalition. 

We don't get a thing out of it, but it's a whole lot better to send a clear message to Russia as a united group than just us doing it. You're losing your shit over a blip.

You're a blip...and you're opinions even less. ::)

« Reply #71921 on: April 13, 2018, 11:03:33 PM »
Joel Skousen says it is a one-off and Russia was likely informed and won't escalate, and Trump is just weak and being manipulated due to lack of experience and watches too much tv, for what it is worth.

« Reply #71922 on: April 13, 2018, 11:08:22 PM »
Joel Skousen says it is a one-off and Russia was likely informed and won't escalate..

Russia and others were certainly informed ahead of time. Thatís standard state dept procedure. Not going to start WW3 over a meaningless unverified terrorist attack.

« Reply #71923 on: April 13, 2018, 11:08:27 PM »
Joel Skousen says it is a one-off and Russia was likely informed and won't escalate, and Trump is just weak and being manipulated due to lack of experience and watches too much tv, for what it is worth.
I won't rest easy until Noory weighs in.  He was in the military, you know.

« Reply #71924 on: April 13, 2018, 11:09:28 PM »
You're a blip...and you're opinions even less. ::)

There there.  I should not have used the term crazy (insert soothing words here)

« Reply #71925 on: April 13, 2018, 11:11:34 PM »
I won't rest easy until Noory weighs in.  He was in the military, you know.

Lmao! Only 49 minutes. Belay that...48.

« Reply #71926 on: April 13, 2018, 11:11:39 PM »
Russia and others were certainly informed ahead of time. Thatís standard state dept procedure. Not going to start WW3 over a meaningless unverified terrorist attack.
Hopefully, but minor events can lead to major ones, fairly quickly! And, looking back, we can ponder, WTF? how did that happen, or, we should've seen that one coming. Arguments could go both ways on whether technology increases or decreases this.

« Reply #71927 on: April 13, 2018, 11:12:41 PM »
There there.  I should not have used the term crazy (insert soothing words here)

That's right! Gloat over your support of evil. It's speaks volumes of your character, or total lack of it. ::)

« Reply #71928 on: April 13, 2018, 11:13:06 PM »
Lmao! Only 49 minutes. Belay that...48.
Ha! I'm sure Norry will weigh in but I wonder what "experts" he will have on. And will he use the events as an excuse to give his family history and pronounce some foreign leaders or city names.

« Reply #71929 on: April 13, 2018, 11:15:31 PM »
Even if it doesn't lead to WW3 we didn't vote for this. This is evidence that there's no hope for the Republic now. It's over! You're vote doesn't count! Not only that but the people who are really in charge don't like you. They have utter contempt for you and think of you as sheep that can be and regularly are slaughtered. ::)

« Reply #71930 on: April 13, 2018, 11:22:01 PM »
Ha! I'm sure Norry will weigh in but I wonder what "experts" he will have on. And will he use the events as an excuse to give his family history and pronounce some foreign leaders or city names.
Haha...Maybe he can bring on The Numbers Nut to tell Assad his lucky number, followed by Joshua P. promising to send Trump a wishing machine.

« Reply #71931 on: April 13, 2018, 11:27:47 PM »
Even if it doesn't lead to WW3 we didn't vote for this. This is evidence that there's no hope for the Republic now. It's over! You're vote doesn't count! Not only that but the people who are really in charge don't like you. They have utter contempt for you and think of you as sheep that can be and regularly are slaughtered. ::)

This is a participatory representative republic, not a democracy.  That means we (are supposed to) do our best to elect those with the judgment to mostly make the best decisions they can to address issues as they arise, and to implement the agendas they run on - as best they can in a system of separation of powers.  And we get to advise, criticize, comment, etc.

I see nothing these airstrikes did that was not consistent with that.  In a week, you'll have forgotten this and will have a bunch of other reasons why everyone but you is supporting the Swamp.

« Reply #71932 on: April 13, 2018, 11:31:20 PM »
This is a participatory representative republic, not a democracy.  That means we (are supposed to) do our best to elect those with the judgment to mostly make the best decisions they can to address issues as they arise, and to implement the agendas they run on - as best they can in a system of separation of powers.  And we get to advise, criticize, comment, etc.

I see nothing these airstrikes did that was not consistent with that.  In a week, you'll have forgotten this and will have a bunch of other reasons why everyone but you is supporting the Swamp.

No it's not. The participation (voting) is a farce and if we were really being represented they wouldn't have bombed Syria. Best of luck with your fascist regime, shithead! ::)

« Reply #71933 on: April 13, 2018, 11:31:41 PM »
Haha...Maybe he can bring on The Numbers Nut to tell Assad his lucky number, followed by Joshua P. promising to send Trump a wishing machine.
I'm sure Assad is having some aid frantically dialing the "numbers lady":  "I know "8" is good for money but I got enough stashed away in Switzerland and Caymans- get that annoying numbers bitch to tell me the number for protection! Tell Norry I will chlorine his family records if she doesn't pick up the damn phone!"

« Reply #71934 on: April 13, 2018, 11:33:41 PM »
I propose changing the name of our country to Greater Israel. Thoughts? :D

« Reply #71935 on: April 13, 2018, 11:36:26 PM »
I propose changing the name of our country to Greater Israel. Thoughts? :D
Rather in the land with those "dark Satanic mills," or, perhaps by extension.  ;)

« Reply #71936 on: April 13, 2018, 11:40:06 PM »
On the plus side i don't have to argue with libtards about impeaching Trump anymore. I don't give a fuck impeach the faggot I'm not going to defend him anymore after tonight. Still don't give a fuck about Stormy Daniels tho...

« Reply #71937 on: April 14, 2018, 12:02:23 AM »
Alex cursing and "not on delay" and his co-host is trying to shut it down.

« Reply #71938 on: April 14, 2018, 12:06:08 AM »
Alex cursing and "not on delay" and his co-host is trying to shut it down.

He has honor. No matter what the trolls say about him.

« Reply #71939 on: April 14, 2018, 12:09:05 AM »
No it's not. The participation (voting) is a farce and if we were really being represented they wouldn't have bombed Syria. Best of luck with your fascist regime, shithead! ::)

So you insisted on having this blowhard jerk instead of a grownup, and you're going to cut and run the first time he does something you don't like?  Guess what, every office holder is going to do things you don't like - where have you been?

This isn't even meaningful, it's symbolic.  There will be no repercussions, as even the Russians understand it's a minimal response.

Holy shit, what would you do if something important happened?  Besides even more triggering, anger, and idiocy that is?