Author Topic: President Donald J. Trump  (Read 1827464 times)

Re: President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #71790 on: April 13, 2018, 03:44:47 AM »
The current government of Iran was and is our enemy in the region.

Help us out here. Is that Eastasia, or Eurasia?

« Reply #71791 on: April 13, 2018, 08:20:30 AM »
Syria conflict: Russia says no evidence of Douma chemical attack - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43697670

I had exact same thoughts you did, until I read the Russians claimed no attack occurred.  They've not been shy about blaming dissidents for chemical attacks in the past, so why claim no attack this time?   Sounds like they are covering for someone, and it makes no sense for that to be opposition forces.

Russia says Syrian 'chemical attack' was staged - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43747922

So now the Russians have changed their story, an attack did occur but was staged.

« Reply #71792 on: April 13, 2018, 09:45:14 AM »
So now the Russians have changed their story

Perhaps it was swamp gas, Chief.

« Reply #71793 on: April 13, 2018, 09:54:57 AM »
Wouldn't it depend on the judge?

In general, federal judges don't like bullshit wasting the Court's time. 

« Reply #71794 on: April 13, 2018, 10:29:11 AM »
I have to admit some of the briefs, arguments, and filings of vexatious nature can be fun to read I could see how those in the system get frustrated. My particular favorite is the "gold fringed flag" and various jurisdictional claims. (Frequent C2C guest Sean David Morton, and current Federal Prisoner, had some hilarious filings.)

By the way, you never answer. So you were against the use of Federal troops, agents, and National Guard in the Civil War, Little Rock, LA, Mississippi, Watts, DC, inside to 100 mile limit on the borders? Was  Lincoln a war criminal for suspending Habeus Corpus? How about when troops are used in disasters like hurricane aftermaths?

Comey’s blockbuster book release tell all!
« Reply #71795 on: April 13, 2018, 11:39:54 AM »

« Reply #71796 on: April 13, 2018, 12:15:05 PM »
I have to admit some of the briefs, arguments, and filings of vexatious nature can be fun to read I could see how those in the system get frustrated. My particular favorite is the "gold fringed flag" and various jurisdictional claims. (Frequent C2C guest Sean David Morton, and current Federal Prisoner, had some hilarious filings.)

By the way, you never answer. So you were against the use of Federal troops, agents, and National Guard in the Civil War, Little Rock, LA, Mississippi, Watts, DC, inside to 100 mile limit on the borders? Was  Lincoln a war criminal for suspending Habeus Corpus? How about when troops are used in disasters like hurricane aftermaths?

You are expanding the discussion beyond the immediate situation as well as giving some examples that predate the Act.  Also, in natural disasters, the troops are under control of the state governors, they are not federalized.  Learn the distinction. 

« Reply #71797 on: April 13, 2018, 12:26:36 PM »

Yeah and in general they're Democrats. I have a feeling a Republican judge may feel differently about that.

« Reply #71798 on: April 13, 2018, 12:30:27 PM »
Scooter Libby just frog marched Mueller’s threats out of the courthouse.

« Reply #71799 on: April 13, 2018, 12:35:43 PM »
Scooter Libby just frog marched Mueller’s threats out of the courthouse.

« Reply #71800 on: April 13, 2018, 12:47:12 PM »
As much as I love president Trump if he allows these neocon hawks to drag us into war again against a totally US created and funded "terrorist" force in Syria I'll be voting Democrat again. I know that's stupid but as time goes by I find myself hating establishment Republicans almost as much as I've come to hate the Dems and now I kind of want to see them punished for thinking they can steer things to what they want rather than what we the people want.

« Reply #71801 on: April 13, 2018, 12:51:26 PM »
From the big interview with Comey and Steffanopolis.

Regarding Comeys 1st meeting with Trump:

Steffanopolis: “don’t you think the president should have been informed the dossier was written by his political opposition?”

Comey: “I didn’t refer to the dossier specifically, just intel. So no I didn’t”.

How would Comey not think sharing that info was just slightly important. Considering it was the primary evidence used to get the original FISA warrant used by Obama to spy on Trump, and it was a total sham, um yeah, that’s probably kind of important.

What a disgrace.

« Reply #71802 on: April 13, 2018, 12:55:52 PM »
From the big interview with Comey and Steffanopolis.

Regarding Comeys 1st meeting with Trump:

Steffanopolis: “don’t you think the president should have been informed the dossier was written by his political opposition?”

Comey: “I didn’t refer to the dossier specifically, just intel. So no I didn’t”.

How would Comey not think sharing that info was just slightly important. Considering it was the primary evidence used to get the original FISA warrant used by Obama to spy on Trump, and it was a total sham, um yeah, that’s probably kind of important.

What a disgrace.
THIS was the director of the FBI? 

« Reply #71803 on: April 13, 2018, 12:56:43 PM »
As much as I love president Trump if he allows these neocon hawks to drag us into war again against a totally US created and funded "terrorist" force in Syria I'll be voting Democrat again.

Maybe you could convince your 'daddy' AJ to take a run at the Presidency ..... ?

« Reply #71804 on: April 13, 2018, 12:57:11 PM »
Now apparently president Trump is reconsidering entering the TPP.  ::)

Democratic win here we come! ;D

« Reply #71805 on: April 13, 2018, 12:58:48 PM »
Maybe you could convince your 'daddy' AJ to take a run at the Presidency ..... ?

Your PM:

Maybe you should STFU now. ::)

« Reply #71806 on: April 13, 2018, 01:01:06 PM »

« Reply #71807 on: April 13, 2018, 01:02:32 PM »
My particular favorite is the "gold fringed flag"

One time I was in court and the flag didn't have a gold Fringe I noticed this and made a big stink about it nobody there appreciated this I assure you but they acted like it didn't matter and I said oh really and laughed my ass off at them then I was back at the courthouse for a different reason a few months later and noticed that they had gone out and changed the flag to one with the Fringe.

For bonus points, ask them what B-A-R stands for. They all start to sweat and twitch, I swear to God.

« Reply #71808 on: April 13, 2018, 01:07:44 PM »
One time I was in court and the flag didn't have a gold Fringe I noticed this and made a big stink about it nobody there appreciated this I assure you but they acted like it didn't matter and I said oh really and laughed my ass off at them then I was back at the courthouse for a different reason a few months later and noticed that they had gone out and changed the flag to one with the Fringe.

For bonus points, ask them what B-A-R stands for. They all start to sweat and twitch, I swear to God.

British Arisocracy Reclamation?

« Reply #71809 on: April 13, 2018, 01:10:10 PM »
One time I was in court

I think this belongs in the 'Confessions of a public masturbator ' thread. You're in there so often they ought to give you free access to the vending machines.

« Reply #71810 on: April 13, 2018, 01:21:40 PM »

« Reply #71811 on: April 13, 2018, 01:32:34 PM »
THIS was the director of the FBI? 

Yup

« Reply #71812 on: April 13, 2018, 01:50:12 PM »
Your PM:

Maybe you should STFU now. ::)

Our 'fuktard' Prime Minister will be heading to Peru very soon ..... he'll be dressed up like a llama.
How're you doing with your anger and homosexual issues? Realizing that you're homosexual must have been 'hard on' you.
Get well soon .....

« Reply #71813 on: April 13, 2018, 01:52:53 PM »
Our 'fuktard' Prime Minister will be heading to Peru very soon ..... he'll be dressed up like a llama.
How're you doing with your anger and homosexual issues? Realizing that you're homosexual must have been 'hard on' you.
Get well soon .....

You're projecting again, cuck. Your responses are as weak and effeminate as your nation. ::)

« Reply #71814 on: April 13, 2018, 02:12:31 PM »
You're projecting again, cuck. Your responses are as weak and effeminate as your nation. ::)

Again, get well soon.

« Reply #71815 on: April 13, 2018, 02:13:46 PM »
Again, get well soon.

You too! You might as well just get that sack snipped off. You're not using it for anything anyway. ;D

« Reply #71816 on: April 13, 2018, 02:25:12 PM »

Stupid faggot! ::)

« Reply #71817 on: April 13, 2018, 02:26:10 PM »

Harsh words from a timid little old guy who has obviously never had a physical confrontation in his life.

« Reply #71818 on: April 13, 2018, 02:39:33 PM »
Harsh words from a timid little old guy who has obviously never had a physical confrontation in his life.

Yeah, OK...you're psychic.  ::)

Where's your weasely little friend been? :D

« Reply #71819 on: April 13, 2018, 02:45:56 PM »
As much as I love president Trump if he allows these neocon hawks to drag us into war again against a totally US created and funded "terrorist" force in Syria I'll be voting Democrat again. I know that's stupid but as time goes by I find myself hating establishment Republicans almost as much as I've come to hate the Dems and now I kind of want to see them punished for thinking they can steer things to what they want rather than what we the people want.

Oh please.  Since no one can actually be this stupid and annoying - and keep it up for so long - you've already been identified as a fake Trumptard.  You know, pretending to be the caricature of what the Trump haters claim are typical Trump fans. 

How long does your assignment to troll Bellgab last?