Author Topic: President Donald J. Trump  (Read 2050444 times)

Re: President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #62580 on: December 15, 2017, 05:58:12 AM »
   I'll never forget the first time.  At 13, I was taking a trip to the Hunstville Space museum in a schoolbus with my very first real girlfriend, Dee Dee Davis.  I'm not kidding.  That's her name.  LOL.  We started necking and having kissing contests on the bus, seeing what couple could French kiss longer. We won that contest keeping our tongues in each other's mouths for 10 minutes. Teachers did nothing to stop us.  They were just smiling at us.  Finally on the all night journey back home, we started the heavy petting and licking.  Later on in the night, most were sleeping and we managed to spend a good 10 minutes fucking in the seats.  We got off the bus in the morning with the teachers having big fat grins on their faces.  No one complained lol.  Good times.

True story, honest to God.  PS.  She had to wear a turtleneck for the next couple of weeks due to the hickeys I'd given her.  That really pissed her off but she gave as good as she got and I felt no need to cover up. We eventually broke up but it was fun while it lasted.  I'll never forget her.

Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall was a big hit at the time and seemed to play every half hour on the schoolbus radio.

People were a bit more relaxed and a bit less panicked back then. S'natural.

« Reply #62581 on: December 15, 2017, 07:14:34 AM »
When I was 16, I fucked this 16 year old girl. My God, I can still feel her pussy grip around my cock! :)

Wasn't your nickname pencildick?  That must have been some tight pussy.

« Reply #62582 on: December 15, 2017, 07:21:10 AM »
The day SP confessed to still being a virgin, making it safe for MD and 136 to follow suit

MD can't get laid because women just don't respond to, "Hey, wanna see my mom's basement?"

« Reply #62583 on: December 15, 2017, 07:35:30 AM »
Teachers did nothing to stop us.  They were just smiling at us. 

Hate to break it to you, but your teachers were creepers.

« Reply #62584 on: December 15, 2017, 07:54:13 AM »
Hate to break it to you, but your teachers were creepers.

The morality squad is at it early today.

« Reply #62585 on: December 15, 2017, 08:17:18 AM »
The morality squad is at it early today.

The worst thing you can accuse someone of is having a moral code. What a sad pathetic little man you are.

« Reply #62586 on: December 15, 2017, 08:31:08 AM »
The worst thing you can accuse someone of is having a moral code.

Nice strawman!

What a sad pathetic little man you are.

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

« Reply #62587 on: December 15, 2017, 09:49:26 AM »
The worst thing you can accuse someone of is having a moral code. What a sad pathetic little man you are.

Try looking up the word sanctimonious, champ. Your picture's next to the definition.  ;)

« Reply #62588 on: December 15, 2017, 10:03:33 AM »
Try looking up the word sanctimonious, champ. Your picture's next to the definition.  ;)

Keep trying buddy, you'll come up with a good insult eventually.

« Reply #62589 on: December 15, 2017, 10:19:31 AM »

MD MD is the Kellyanne Conjob of BellGab.  He's trying to leave us with the impression that he's ever had sex (with a human woman).

« Reply #62590 on: December 15, 2017, 10:24:16 AM »
Nice strawman!

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Hey Jack, for the record,  after recent revealations about how badly our government has been corrupted, Iím much more inclined to believe your conspiracy theories.  Just sayiní

« Reply #62591 on: December 15, 2017, 10:32:34 AM »
Wasn't your nickname pencildick?  That must have been some tight pussy.

I detect a perverse preoccupation with MDís junk on your part.  Not that thereís anything wrong with that if thatís the way you swing but this is pretty much a politics thread.  Maybe you and Sissy pants should start your own thread and call it ďSuction City.Ē

« Reply #62592 on: December 15, 2017, 10:53:46 AM »
MD MD is the Kellyanne Conjob of BellGab.  He's trying to leave us with the impression that he's ever had sex (with a human woman).

I've never had so many faggots fawning over me. I'm flattered, fellas but I'm really not interested. ::) ;D

« Reply #62593 on: December 15, 2017, 11:21:38 AM »
ďThe mistakes are the reason you SHOULD trust the mainstream mediaĒ. - if thatís the case then we should trust them more after a year of lies than we ever have in history. Still no evidence of collusion. Market has set a record for the number of records itís set. Unemployment at record lows. The fail of the left never ceases.

Thereís nothing quite as breathtaking as using leftwingers words to point out their own stupidity.

« Reply #62594 on: December 15, 2017, 12:10:16 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/unlike-nixon-trump-will-not-go-quietly/#W2Qdag5OvVCi9rDF.03

Trump will remain in office for two terms.  You can make book on it.

« Reply #62595 on: December 15, 2017, 12:19:26 PM »
http:-quietly/#W2Qdag5OvVCi9rDF.03

Trump will remain in office for two terms.  You can make book on it.
Love me some Pat Buchanan. The days when he was a guest on The McLaughlin Group were some of the best political roundtableing ever.

« Reply #62596 on: December 15, 2017, 12:24:46 PM »
Love me some Pat Buchanan. The days when he was a guest on The McLaughlin Group were some of the best political roundtableing ever.

+1.

« Reply #62597 on: December 15, 2017, 01:38:51 PM »
Dr. MD MD's brain hurts.

« Reply #62598 on: December 15, 2017, 01:38:58 PM »

It was OK but there were still a lot of talking points. I think I used to end up watching it because it came on after Computer Chronicles on PBS.

« Reply #62599 on: December 15, 2017, 01:40:42 PM »
Dr. MD MD's brain hurts.

The thing you guys still don't get is that this kind of shit makes you looks stupid, not me. Keep it up! There's no better sell for a second term of Trump than you.  ;D

« Reply #62600 on: December 15, 2017, 01:45:58 PM »
The thing you guys still don't get is that this kind of shit makes you looks stupid, not me. Keep it up! There's no better sell for a second term of Trump than you.  ;D

At the rate Trump's dementia is progressing, there's zero chance of him finishing this term.

« Reply #62601 on: December 15, 2017, 01:51:17 PM »
At the rate Trump's dementia is progressing, there's zero chance of him finishing this term.

The only dementia is being induced by your Trump derangement syndrome. No wonder you guys can't make a point to save your lives.  ;D

« Reply #62602 on: December 15, 2017, 02:12:24 PM »

Yeah, once the Repugs get their screw the middle class tax bill signed, they'll cut him loose.

« Reply #62603 on: December 15, 2017, 02:33:09 PM »
You commingled with your fist.  I sense that you are and were uglier than a sack full of assholes.
Funny, I gathered the same about you. I did all right, sorry you didn't. You're in the autumn of life and you must have some regrets.

« Reply #62604 on: December 15, 2017, 02:41:04 PM »
Funny, I gathered the same about you. I did all right, sorry you didn't. You're in the autumn of life and you must have some regrets.

I'm surprised these fellas aren't part of George Senda's "circle of trust". They all have getting twitchy for teenage girls in common.

« Reply #62605 on: December 15, 2017, 02:54:19 PM »
This place has had a pedo problem for a while, but it was still a little surprising to see it so out in the open.

I'd bet Kidnostad married the first woman he laid.

« Reply #62606 on: December 15, 2017, 02:59:03 PM »

« Reply #62607 on: December 15, 2017, 03:22:56 PM »
This place has had a pedo problem for a while, but it was still a little surprising to see it so out in the open.

I'd bet Kidnostad married the first woman he laid.

Not even close.

« Reply #62608 on: December 15, 2017, 03:28:32 PM »

Yeah but itís one helluva Autumn.  I can still bench press more than my body weight and run 1.5 miles in just over 11 minutes.  How about you Mr. Fart?

« Reply #62609 on: December 15, 2017, 03:50:15 PM »
Yeah but itís one helluva Autumn.  I can still bench press more than my body weight and run 1.5 miles in just over 11 minutes.  How about you Mr. Fart?