Author President Donald J. Trump  (Read 1553298 times)

Re: President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #61890 on: December 07, 2017, 12:54:55 PM »
Wow his career is over

Are you shitting me? That nigger resigned just to set himself up for a Presidential run. The whole thing was scripted from the plane. Mark my words.

« Reply #61891 on: December 07, 2017, 01:36:24 PM »

« Reply #61892 on: December 07, 2017, 01:44:59 PM »

« Reply #61893 on: December 07, 2017, 01:56:41 PM »

Looks like the Supremes are telling activists jurists in the 4th and 9th Circuit Courts of Appeal to get their shit together. 

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/scotus-lower-courts-travel-ban-knock-off/?AID=7236

« Reply #61894 on: December 07, 2017, 02:03:08 PM »

« Reply #61895 on: December 07, 2017, 02:08:18 PM »

« Reply #61896 on: December 07, 2017, 02:13:27 PM »

Are you shitting me? That nigger resigned just to set himself up for a Presidential run. The whole thing was scripted from the plane. Mark my words.

Iím marking your words but who the fuck would endorse him or fund his campaign? 

« Reply #61897 on: December 07, 2017, 02:17:42 PM »

« Reply #61899 on: December 07, 2017, 02:18:54 PM »

« Reply #61900 on: December 07, 2017, 02:29:37 PM »

Any voter presently 10 years old. Think about it.

« Reply #61901 on: December 07, 2017, 02:30:50 PM »

Oh, I didn't know Al and Gary were that close of friends.

« Reply #61902 on: December 07, 2017, 02:44:27 PM »

« Reply #61903 on: December 07, 2017, 03:28:21 PM »
Anyone ready to feast on some Franken sour grapes?  :D

« Reply #61905 on: December 07, 2017, 04:53:16 PM »
He was very prescient.  Who wouldn't want to read more of the same.  At least he'll have his literary career to fall back on.

I think Stuart Franken should immediately go back to SNL.

Because he's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggone it, people like him ! !

« Reply #61906 on: December 07, 2017, 04:55:40 PM »
I am sure Trump drops those twitter posts and the jabs at the press, and other targets of opportunity as he knows the media will go full retard for a week, and he can maneuver while everyone is losing their minds. LOL

They're checker players, and he's playing 3D Chess...  :)

« Reply #61907 on: December 07, 2017, 05:07:19 PM »

« Reply #61908 on: December 07, 2017, 05:08:12 PM »

Fail on Chelsea's part for not mentioning Trump's backing out of Climate Change Agreements as the reason for the fires.

They're growing weaker..

« Reply #61909 on: December 07, 2017, 05:09:23 PM »
A gay Somali?

A transgendered gay Somali.  :)

« Reply #61910 on: December 07, 2017, 05:10:51 PM »
They're checker players, and he's playing 3D Chess...  :)

he's squopping. in fact, expertly so.....

« Reply #61911 on: December 07, 2017, 05:12:14 PM »

Are you shitting me? That n****r resigned just to set himself up for a Presidential run. The whole thing was scripted from the plane. Mark my words.

I watched Franken's 10 minute speech on the Senate floor today.

Franken used some canned reason for resigning, even though he says he has done NOTHING wrong while serving as a Senator. He said that while he initially said that he thought going through the Ethics Committee process was the right thing to do....

He stated today, he would not be able to do his job fully and go through the Ethics Committee process.

Now that was a boatload full of shit ! After what the Senator originally said.

I believe Franken is being forced out against his will. I don't know the precise mechanics of how. Perhaps the real story might be, that, based on the accusations that those in power know about, that Franken would have been forced to leave in disgrace at the completion of the Ethics probe.

« Reply #61912 on: December 07, 2017, 05:15:11 PM »
A transgendered gay Somali.  :)

(best PC rendered version)... A trans gay gendered Somali.

cookie please.  ;)

« Reply #61913 on: December 07, 2017, 05:15:35 PM »

Franken used some canned reason for resigning, even though he says he has done NOTHING wrong while serving as a Senator. He said that while he initially said that he thought going through the Ethics Committee process was the right thing to do....

He stated today, he would not be able to do his job fully and go through the Ethics Committee process.

I believe Franken is being forced out against his will. I don't know the precise mechanics of how. Perhaps the real story might be, that, based on the accusations that those in power know about, that Franken would have been forced to leave in disgrace at the completion of the Ethics probe.

Look for him to take back his resignation should Roy Moore win.

« Reply #61914 on: December 07, 2017, 05:18:42 PM »
I think Stuart Franken should immediately go back to SNL.

Because he's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggone it, people like him ! !

That skit always killed. I thought it was funny when he was doing those reports from the road for Weekend Update wearing that big honkin satellite dish to transmit on his head. After a few reports he was doing them in a traction body cast.  ;D

« Reply #61915 on: December 07, 2017, 05:23:14 PM »

it's called cutting loose the dead weight before it pulls you down.... after convincing the dead weight that doing so is in his best interest.  ;)

« Reply #61916 on: December 07, 2017, 05:33:05 PM »
That skit always killed. I thought it was funny when he was doing those reports from the road for Weekend Update wearing that big honkin satellite dish to transmit on his head. After a few reports he was doing them in a traction body cast.  ;D

My Mom always got a kick out of the Stuart Smalley skits and so did I.  Franken could be so funny sometimes.  I wish he would have stuck to comedy.

« Reply #61917 on: December 07, 2017, 05:33:58 PM »
Assuming alleged serial offender Franken quits office the Minnesota Gov (DFL) would appoint the Senator until an election happens in 2018. Anyone have an idea who Gov. Dayton would pick?

It's a shame Ian Punnett moved out of state, this would have given him something to wank about

« Reply #61918 on: December 07, 2017, 05:34:35 PM »

some times it is the simple result of a fed up frog. ;D

« Reply #61919 on: December 07, 2017, 05:38:36 PM »
Jeb Bush is loviní it too.  Big Jewish populations in NY and FL.

The odds of Jeb running for president again are the same odds as Al Franken.  Zero.