• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2017, 01:41:59 PM
Comey just came out on Twitter and quoted from the Book of Amos (Old Testament/Torah): Amos 5:24  :o  ;)

Yea and verilly.  And while the river of justice is rolling on continue to drain the swamp.

Kidnostad3

Has anyone noticed that there has been a resumption of fairly civil discourse herein over the last 2-3 days.  I wonder if the fact that Swishy Pants hasn’t posted has anything to do with it. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 01, 2017, 02:05:34 PM
Okay, let’s imagine that the worse case for Trump plays out and he resigns or is impeached and Pence takes over.  Pence is purer the Caeser’s wife and if he even comes close to carrying out the platform that he and Trump ran on he will be unbeatable in 2020.  Think about it lefties.  No more behavior issues and orange hair to bitch about.  Be careful what you wish for.  I can see a big upside here.

;D ;D ;D

Zetaspeak

I am excited that I just got one step closer to BINGO. Come on Kellyanne and the big fish Bannon

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Zetaspeak on December 01, 2017, 02:48:44 PM
I am excited that I just got one step closer to BINGO. Come on Kellyanne and the big fish Bannon

I think you are much closer to crapping out.

Lt.Uhura

Lol. You can cross off Jared now too. He's named as the top White House official who directed Flynn! He might disown the others, but will Trump throw his own family under the bus?

More popcorn!!
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 01, 2017, 03:03:51 PM
Lol. You can cross off Jared now too. He's named as the top White House official who directed Flynn! He might disown the others, but will Trump throw his own family under the bus?

More popcorn!!
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Jared knows he's much too pretty to go to jail.  He'll cop a plea and implicate his father-in-law.

Rix Gins

Sorry, but Steve Miller took the money and ran.

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 01, 2017, 03:19:16 PM
Sorry, but Steve Miller took the money and ran

to the airport where he took a jetliner.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 01, 2017, 03:09:59 PM
Jared knows he's much too pretty to go to jail.  He'll cop a plea and implicate his father-in-law.

He may start out by taking Bannon down first, considering the animosity between those two. I'd enjoy watching that as a prelude to the climax of Trump being led away.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 01, 2017, 03:19:16 PM
Sorry, but Steve Miller took the money and ran.

No big loss. We all know he's just a joker, a smoker, and a midnight toker. And a sinner, too!

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 01, 2017, 03:34:42 PM
No big loss. We all know he's just a joker, a smoker, and a midnight toker. And a sinner, too!

He's getting some jungle love right now.

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 01, 2017, 03:09:59 PM
That would make awkward holiday meals. He should take advantage of the 'right of return' and fight extradition from there. I'm guessing the administration there would be amenable.

PaulAtreides

Will Kellyanne have to go to a women's prison?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 01, 2017, 02:36:55 PM
Has anyone noticed that there has been a resumption of fairly civil discourse herein over the last 2-3 days.  I wonder if the fact that Swishy Pants hasn’t posted has anything to do with it.

Saints be praised.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 01, 2017, 01:31:59 PM
I'll try and find a few.
http://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/UN-resolution-against-Israeli-settlements-at-center-of-Flynn-guilty-plea-515776 (inb4 JEWS CONTROL THE MEDIA)
http://theweek.com/speedreads/740791/michael-flynn-lied-fbi-about-coordinating-un-vote-russia

This is probably the root of everything. They tried to run their own shadow state department and covered it up from everyone else, Pence included.

Which (if I were a betting man)  possibly included assurances to the Ruskies that we'd waive sanctions in return for a vote on houses being built on another continent.  You know, a pressing issue to the average American.

Uh huh.  Here are two of many with a different opinion.  Given the MSM’s penchant for outlandish speculation that proves to be unfounded as opposed to the record of these two for being right, I would be betting heavy on their take.  With the recent outing of the sexual predators in Congress, the MSM and the entertainment industry, the vast majority of whom are liberals, yesterday’s gross miscarriage of justice in San Francisco and the imminent passage of the tax bill which is a big victory for Trump, the timing of Flynn being taken to court to plea to a chicken shit charge is highly suspect.

https://youtu.be/PIdnoKcdYS8

https://youtu.be/JDM9LHs-PVo

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 01, 2017, 03:37:32 PM
He's getting some jungle love right now.

But he didn’t shoot the deputy.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 01, 2017, 04:43:01 PM
But he didn’t shoot the deputy.

;D I shot Eric but I did not shoot the rest of Cream.

Kidnostad3

Speaking of Steve Miller and his band , this is dedicated to the Dems among us.  Boz rules.

https://youtu.be/seTPc8pJIJg

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 01, 2017, 01:40:10 PM
Even if what he did is technically illegal it was for the greater good.
Lol. St. Flynn and St. Donald of Queens can do no wrong.

No, they're just not the obvious criminals that Hillary et al are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2017, 01:41:59 PM
Comey just came out on Twitter and quoted from the Book of Amos (Old Testament/Torah): Amos 5:24  :o  ;)

That guy should be sent down the river.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 01, 2017, 12:57:11 PM
I'm sorry, when you're president elect you don't get to engage in diplomacy.

Honest request for clarification here: serious, or not serious? The false apology is not enough of a clue for context, I regret to inform.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 01, 2017, 02:05:34 PM
Okay, let’s imagine that the worse case for Trump plays out and he resigns or is impeached and Pence takes over.  Pence is purer the Caeser’s wife and if he even comes close to carrying out the platform that he and Trump ran on he will be unbeatable in 2020.  Think about it lefties.  No more behavior issues and orange hair to bitch about.  Be careful what you wish for.  I can see a big upside here.

That would probably just be back to deep state again but most here have developed Stockholm syndrome and would love that.  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 01, 2017, 02:36:55 PM
Has anyone noticed that there has been a resumption of fairly civil discourse herein over the last 2-3 days.  I wonder if

It's because that cuntpud is gone. And good riddance. The other one was mild in comparison.

Gd5150

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 01, 2017, 01:40:10 PM
Even if what he did is technically illegal it was for the greater good.
Lol. St. Flynn and St. Donald of Queens can do no wrong.

Perhaps you can tell what illegalities occurred since the contacts referred to were made after the so-called “rigged election”. Whoops. Here were go again.....and a swing and a whiff. Have a nice weekend lemmings.

A big whopper headline...and another nothing burger. Still no evidence of Trump Russia collusion.
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

https://youtu.be/lw2BVI9OhC4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 01, 2017, 06:09:41 PM
Perhaps you can tell what illegalities occurred since the contacts referred to were made after the so-called “rigged election”. Whoops. Here were go again.....and a swing and a whiff. Have a nice weekend lemmings.

A big whopper headline...and another nothing burger. Still no evidence of Trump Russia collusion.
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

It wasn't even a headline. He was just quoting me.  ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on December 01, 2017, 05:37:00 PM

It's because that cuntpud is gone.
Damn shame. Hopefully he and his wife are enjoying real life. Assuming they’re even real lemmings.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 01, 2017, 12:16:00 PM
Please show me the post where I said the Ds had control of the sentate the entire 8 years of Reagan's term.  They did hold the Senate for the first six years, when most of what Reagan came to office to do was done

Oh, Okay fine, sorry for misinterpreting what you wrote slightly.  However, this was not my fault because I assumed you meant the whole eight years because you said the part about the Democrats holding the U.S Senate when the Reagan agenda was implemented.  I had assumed you meant the whole eight years because, as you've written here, that left out 1987-1988, when I thought you were referring to the Democrats being in control. 

The problem here is you have it backwards.  The Republicans controlled the U.S Senate from 1981-1986 and the Democrats controlled the U.S Senate in 1987-1988.

The 1980 election was when Democratic U.S Senators who were elected in the 1974 Democratic wave year were up for reelection and the Republicans returned the favor and took control of the U.S Senate 53-47.  Many of the first term Democrats were defeated as were those who had a precarious hold on their seat like George McGovern of South Dakota.

In 1982, even though the Democrats won bigly in the U.S House (I believe they won a net of 26 seats), the U.S Senate election was when U.S Senators last elected in 1976 were up for reelection.  That had also been a fairly strong Democratic year and the Republicans added a net of two U.S Senate seats for a total of 55-45.

In 1984, even with Reagan's landslide reelection, as was said at the time, 'he had no coattails' and the Democrats reduced the Republican majority back to 53-47.

Finally, in 1986, which was when the Republicans elected in 1980 were up for reelection, the Democrats reversed some of their losses from that cycle and took back the U.S Senate 55-45.

So, no, what you claimed was wrong.

I hope you're not going to refer to this as 'fake news' because it's not that hard to find, and I even have old encyclopedia yearbooks and magazines that can show that wikipedia or wherever else you might want to search up on this haven't been faked by some liberal conspiracy.

I'm not surprised you believed this falsehood though because I'm aware that 'the Democrats controlled the U.S Senate when Reagan was President' is something that is frequently posted on right wing websites.  I think some of that is deliberately false revisionist history, but it's also likely this false belief stems from the Democrats controlling the U.S House, which, since that's where budget bills originate and Reagan being most famous for his tax cuts in 1981-1982, that the idea that the Democrats also controlled the U.S Senate just got tagged along.  This is also made more likely by people frequently incorrectly to the U.S House as 'Congress' or as House Members as 'Congress people'  even though both the U.S House and Senate actually comprise Congress.

Of course, my broader point still stands, you claim to be an expert on the Reagan Administration, and yet, you weren't even aware this stuff about 'The Democrats controlling the U.S Senate' is false.  Since you obviously believed that because you got it from right wing websites that are likely engaging in revisionist history, who knows how much else you believe about the Reagan Administration that is based on genuinely fake news.