• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 30, 2017, 05:07:00 PM
You introduced me to your dealer.  :D

Don't bring me into this, keyboard warrior. Just try to enjoy your teeth while you still can. ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2017, 05:08:20 PM
Don't bring me into this, keyboard warrior. Just try to enjoy your teeth while you still can. ;D

My teeth?

paladin1991

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 30, 2017, 05:12:39 PM
Yes, I am.  What are you referring to?

He's referring to 'Meth Mouth.'

paladin1991

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 30, 2017, 05:14:02 PM
He's referring to 'Meth Mouth.'

136 you need to take care of your mouth.  You know it's very important.

paladin1991

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 30, 2017, 05:16:02 PM
I'll pass. Thanks.

You say 'pass' but you have already googled.  Sort of like when you say 'no' but mean yes.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 30, 2017, 04:36:17 PM
Reality has a liberal bias.  Not criticizing conservative talk means you have an empty head.

More seriously, you sure are a whiny, loser snowflake.

After taking the human race thousands of years to finally throw off tyranny and dictatorship in it's various forms - at least in the West at one time - you think support for ever bigger government in the modern era at the expense of personal liberties is the appropriate way forward?  It's not, it's the way to the past.  Those who claim to be ''Progressives'' are just the opposite. 

I realize you do a lot of reading, but if that's what you're getting out of it you need to step back and see the big picture.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 30, 2017, 03:33:06 PM

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 30, 2017, 04:10:30 PM
Criticizing conservative talk on campuses is 'politically correct' censorship.  Not criticizing liberal talk on campuses means you've been indoctrinated.

The only people who have been indoctrinated are fools like you.

You do realize these are sad commentaries on current academia and education - run by the Democrats for decades now - right?

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 30, 2017, 05:32:19 PM
After taking the human race thousands of years to finally throw off tyranny and dictatorship in it's various forms - at least in the West at one time - you think support for ever bigger government in the modern era at the expense of personal liberties is the appropriate way forward?  It's not, it's the way to the past.  Those who claim to be ''Progressives'' are just the opposite. 

I realize you do a lot of reading, but if that's what you're getting out of it you need to step back and see the big picture.

I support the amount of government required to help solve a specific problem or deal with a set of issues in the way that most people can be made better.  I certainly recognize that not every problem can be helped by government or should be helped by government.

I've also read enough to know that the idea of 'government' vs. 'personal liberties' is often a false dichotomy.

For instance, I was reading on Quara today some guy whining about being fired from some company to which he attributed to making a pro Trump comment at work after he got tired of hearing all his fellow employees disparage Trump.  A number of people replied to him "you voted for a person and a party that is both anti-union and believes in the right of employers to fire a person at any time for no cause, so it's hard to have any sympathy for you since you got what you voted for.  You should look at this as you now have your freedom to find a new job.'

So, if you believe that an employer should have the personal liberty to fire a person at any time for no cause, then you believe government can only take away personal liberty by getting involved.  If you believe that more than just the employer should have personal liberty then you don't find government involvement in this as inherently reducing personal liberty.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 30, 2017, 05:50:34 PM
I support the amount of government required to help solve a specific problem or deal with a set of issues in the way that most people can be made better.  I certainly recognize that not every problem can be helped by government or should be helped by government.

I've also read enough to know that the idea of 'government' vs. 'personal liberties' is often a false dichotomy.

For instance, I was reading on Quara today some guy whining about being fired from some company to which he attributed to making a pro Trump comment at work after he got tired of hearing all his fellow employees disparage Trump.  A number of people replied to him "you voted for a person and a party that is both anti-union and believes in the right of employers to fire a person at any time for no cause, so it's hard to have any sympathy for you since you got what you voted for.  You should look at this as you now have your freedom to find a new job.'

So, if you believe that an employer should have the personal liberty to fire a person at any time for no cause, then you believe government can only take away personal liberty by getting involved.  If you believe that more than just the employer should have personal liberty then you don't find government involvement in this as inherently reducing personal liberty.

Such angry little people who just can't wait to exact revenge upon the world. This is why you lose.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 30, 2017, 05:49:49 PM
You do realize these are sad commentaries on current academia and education - run by the Democrats - right?

No, but I am aware of a person who thinks he is well educated on President Reagan and falsely believes that the Democrats controlled the U.S Senate during the entirety of the Reagan Administration. 

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2017, 05:53:34 PM
Such angry little people who just can't wait to exact revenge upon the world. This is why you lose.

That's why many losers voted for Donald Trump.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 30, 2017, 05:56:58 PM
No, but I am aware of a person who thinks he is well educated on President Reagan and falsely believes that the Democrats controlled the U.S Senate during the entirety of the Reagan Administration.

Who would that be?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 30, 2017, 05:50:34 PM
I support the amount of government required to help solve a specific problem or deal with a set of issues in the way that most people can be made better...

We all do. 

The size, reach, and level of intrusiveness of government is well beyond that, and has been for some time.  Yet the Liberals, Democrats, ''Progressives'', and the rest continue to push for more. 

Perhaps you should tell us what the ultimatre goal is, when government will reach the proper size.  You can't, because it's never enough.  Utopia is just up ahead, don't ask question and keep going, right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 30, 2017, 05:59:08 PM
That's why many losers voted for Donald Trump.

I think conservatives should feel free to start shitcanning any liberal employees they might not want. Payback's a bitch and so is your mom.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 30, 2017, 04:54:50 PM
Only a sexist pig or an idiot (not that they're mutually exclusive) could truly believe that.

No one in DC my lifetime is more dishonest, corrupt, or blatantly engaged in more criminal activity than Hilary Clinton. 

I know all the Ds want to point to Trump and say ''him to'', and perhaps they have a point on some of it - but she is orders of magnitude worse.  There is no equivalency there.  Not even close.  And you know it.  On top of that, Trump has some actual accomplishments he can point to, she has none.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2017, 06:07:50 PM
I think conservatives should feel free to start shitcanning any liberal employees they might not want. Payback's a bitch and so is your mom.

Other than 132 (I hope he doesn’t mind me calling him by his first name) it appears that the other lefties who post here regularly are making themselves scarce. Trump is having a very good week.  They always skulk off to lick their wounds when that happens.  It must be crowded up under the porch tonight.

Kidnostad3

Zárate not guilty.  Public Defender immediately launches into an attack on Trump.  Only in San Francisco. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/22/kate-steinle-jury-breaks-for-holiday-in-san-francisco-pier-killing-case.html

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 30, 2017, 06:53:21 PM
Zárate not guilty.  Public Defender immediately launches into an attack on Trump.  Only in San Francisco. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/22/kate-steinle-jury-breaks-for-holiday-in-san-francisco-pier-killing-case.html
I hope the public defender and the jurors meet up with some illegals some random day. Maybe when out for a stroll with their father?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 30, 2017, 06:53:21 PM

The family supports ''sanctuary cities''.  So at least in this case people supporting the politicians who implement this garbage were the ones affected.  Too bad that isn't always the case.

Hopefully ICE was on hand to snatch this piece of crap when he came out of the court house, or will collect him shortly, and will somehow ''lose'' him at 30,000 feet when they fly him back to Cartelland.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 30, 2017, 08:03:06 PM
The family supports ''sanctuary cities''.  So at least in this case people supporting the politicians who implement this garbage were the ones affected.  Too bad that isn't always the case.

Hopefully ICE was on hand to snatch this piece of crap when he came out of the court house, or will collect him shortly, and will somehow ''lose'' him at 30,000 feet when they fly him back to Cartelland.

I didn’t know that.  I wonder if they still do.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 30, 2017, 08:12:01 PM
I didn’t know that.  I wonder if they still do.

The abuse we put up with from people who should not be here - illegal alien criminals, and uncivilized and radicalized Moslems - makes me ill.  I had a pretty good idea how the case would end up, and I haven't really paid much attention to the details.  Your link was from last week, when the jury went home for the holiday weekend, so I looked up some commentary from today in the local paper.

Matt Fucking Gonzalez was one of the attorneys on this?  I hadn't heard a thing from that piece of crap for quite awhile.  I guess these vermin never go away.

Anyway, here is something from today, including information regarding the family's thoughts - very typical for around here.  A bunch of neutered sheep who've been convinced the Left is compassionate and means well and everyone else is evil.  This time it cost 'em. 

http://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Exclusive-Kate-Steinle-s-family-speaks-12396710.php?utm_campaign=twitter-premium&utm_source=CMS%20Sharing%20Button&utm_medium=social