• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

The water thing may have been an intentional coded message.  ;) 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjqH4cP-cw

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2017, 03:19:20 AM
The water thing may have been an intentional coded message.  ;) 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjqH4cP-cw

What a nut case.  You too, MD MD.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 19, 2017, 09:07:12 AM
What a nut case.  You too, MD MD.

Back at ya, faggot! Your entire world is a facade and you're a joke.  :D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2017, 12:56:22 PM
Back at ya, faggot! Your entire world is a facade and you're a joke.  :D

Ok, Adam, oh trailer dwelling fucker of furry woodland creatures. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 19, 2017, 08:36:11 PM
Ok, Adam, oh trailer dwelling fucker of furry woodland creatures.

If it ain't on CNN it never happened according to you.  :D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2017, 09:51:53 PM
If it ain't on CNN it never happened according to you.  :D

Everyone - a little prayer for MD MD as he mourns the passing of his mentor and lifestyle coach, Charles Manson.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 20, 2017, 10:13:17 AM
Everyone - a little prayer for MD MD as he mourns the passing of his mentor and lifestyle coach, Charles Manson.

LOL! The woman you cheerlead for was trying to follow his plan. Fortunately, there were enough sane people woke to that fact this time. Best of luck with your next Maoist revolution!  ;D

ACE of CLUBS

Trump has 'Hillary hands' ....... he'd be smart to keep them in his pockets while in public.
Effeminate gasbag ......

albrecht

Barak's former EPA head who got a cushy job at Apple, and is on the board of the Clinton Foundation, speaks against Trump in Australia.
http://ntknetwork.com/apple-takes-aim-at-trump-in-australian-interview/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 20, 2017, 01:11:05 PM
Trump has 'Hillary hands' ....... he'd be smart to keep them in his pockets while in public.
Effeminate gasbag ......

Do you ever have something to say of an adult nature or are you just another Canuck with an attitude? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 20, 2017, 02:23:28 PM
Do you ever have something to say of an adult nature or are you just another Canuck with an attitude?

bot  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 20, 2017, 02:30:26 PM
bot  ;)

Really?  I thought bots were smarter than that.  Must be a Canadian bot.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 20, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

You have 'little hands' too ..... ?
Gloves or pockets ..... ?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 20, 2017, 06:07:22 PM
You have 'little hands' too ..... ?
Gloves or pockets ..... ?

There you go again.  You really are stuck on dumb aren’t you. 

Gd5150

The most beautiful presidency we’ve ever seen continues.

QuoteTrump pardons 'Drumstick' the turkey and jokes about overturning Obama's turkey pardons

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-pardon-turkey-obama-drumstick-wishbone-2017-11

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 21, 2017, 04:39:26 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/20/lame-newsweek-compares-charles-manson-donald-trump/amp/
That is crazy. The Left and their media are desperate and it is, a bit, funny, I guess. Charlie was able to do his thing due to the leftist, hippie, California lifestyle and upbringing. This reminds how the "news" always seems to forget the STRONG connections and political relationships between Jim Jones and the California Democratic Party.

I was sort of hoping Trump wasn't going to spare the turkeys. I think the pardoning of turkeys it is a rather odd and stupid tradition, especially we are about to eat a whole lot of them, but I guess kids like it. His comments about Obama pardons was funny though.

Spy

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 18, 2017, 11:46:12 AM
Guess what.  At 25, my granddaughter is a shift supervisor on the cardiac intensive care ward of the largest hospital in a major city.  She’s been working twelve hour shifts since she graduated from nursing school at 21.  In 18 months, she plans to begin her training to be a nurse anesthetist.  Twelve hour shifts are standard in your profession and you know it.  Stop playing the martyr.  No one wants to hear you bitch about a life choice you made.  If you can’t do that then retire.  Both you and the hospital will be better off for it.

Lt. Uhura was not bitching about her life choices. She was commenting about our healthcare system and the pedophile-backing asshole in the White House who is determined to make it worse than it already is.

I find it sad that a geriatric piece of shit has nothing better to do than hang around a discussion board insulting people half his age with twice his intelligence.  America will once again be a great country after the angry old white men have died off.

paladin1991

Quote from: Spy on November 22, 2017, 11:58:16 AM
Lt. Uhura was not bitching about her life choices. She was commenting about our healthcare system and the pedophile-backing asshole in the White House who is determined to make it worse than it already is.

I find it sad that a geriatric piece of shit has nothing better to do than hang around a discussion board insulting people half his age with twice his intelligence.  America will once again be a great country after the angry old white men have died off.
Insulting them spy?  Or beating them down with common sense.

BTW, loved you in MAD magazine back in the day.

Gd5150

Quote from: Spy on November 22, 2017, 11:58:16 AM

Go back under your rock idiot. You know nothing of what you speak. Like all other leftwing idiots, Uhura is a leftwing liar, nothing more. She’s also a big girl who can defend herself, so go ahead and pull your head out of her ass now loser, she’s not interested. She’s probably not even a she, after all, it’s the internet.

Healthcare costs have skyrocketed from $100 per month, to over $30,000 per year. And we know this from direct experience. This is all a result of the Demokkkrat idiots and Obama who designed their system to do exactly what it’s doing. This mess was inherited by Trump, and despite his efforts, it’s getting worse. Mainly due to 100% of the demokkkrats in congress refusing to do anything to fix it. So we, the people, all suffer.

Thanks dumbfuck lemmings, your ignorance and right to vote continues to make every facet of society worse. Say hi to aceoflubs under your rock. The 2 of you can fantasize over uhura being a real person while you jerk each other off. :)

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on November 21, 2017, 05:39:54 PM
That is crazy. The Left and their media are desperate and it is, a bit, funny, I guess. Charlie was able to do his thing due to the leftist, hippie, California lifestyle and upbringing. This reminds how the "news" always seems to forget the STRONG connections and political relationships between Jim Jones and the California Democratic Party.

I was sort of hoping Trump wasn't going to spare the turkeys. I think the pardoning of turkeys it is a rather odd and stupid tradition, especially we are about to eat a whole lot of them, but I guess kids like it. His comments about Obama pardons was funny though.
Think of the number of writers and editors content like this has to pass through in order to make print. And people wonder why the MSM is irrelevant.

https://youtu.be/SGQGTrzYsnc

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 22, 2017, 01:11:05 PM

Healthcare costs have skyrocketed from $100 per month, to over $30,000 per year.

Oh, boy.  Another Trumptard lies about healthcare costs (though yours would be cheaper but for all of those preexisting STDs).  Do you have some tax bill lies, too?  Tell us about the tax cut you're going to get along with the big raise that you and all the other iHop bus boys are going to get.  Bwahahahahahahaha.  You've been played, sucker.