Author President Donald J. Trump  (Read 1570077 times)

Re: President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #60810 on: November 18, 2017, 02:08:37 PM »

« Reply #60811 on: November 18, 2017, 02:47:09 PM »

« Reply #60812 on: November 18, 2017, 03:03:26 PM »

« Reply #60813 on: November 18, 2017, 03:43:51 PM »

« Reply #60814 on: November 19, 2017, 03:19:20 AM »
The water thing may have been an intentional coded message.  ;) 8)

« Reply #60815 on: November 19, 2017, 09:07:12 AM »
The water thing may have been an intentional coded message.  ;) 8)

What a nut case.  You too, MD MD.

« Reply #60816 on: November 19, 2017, 12:56:22 PM »
What a nut case.  You too, MD MD.

Back at ya, faggot! Your entire world is a facade and you're a joke.  :D

« Reply #60817 on: November 19, 2017, 08:36:11 PM »
Back at ya, faggot! Your entire world is a facade and you're a joke.  :D

Ok, Adam, oh trailer dwelling fucker of furry woodland creatures. 

« Reply #60818 on: November 19, 2017, 09:51:53 PM »
Ok, Adam, oh trailer dwelling fucker of furry woodland creatures.

If it ain't on CNN it never happened according to you.  :D

« Reply #60819 on: November 20, 2017, 10:13:17 AM »
If it ain't on CNN it never happened according to you.  :D

Everyone - a little prayer for MD MD as he mourns the passing of his mentor and lifestyle coach, Charles Manson.

« Reply #60820 on: November 20, 2017, 11:15:53 AM »
Everyone - a little prayer for MD MD as he mourns the passing of his mentor and lifestyle coach, Charles Manson.

LOL! The woman you cheerlead for was trying to follow his plan. Fortunately, there were enough sane people woke to that fact this time. Best of luck with your next Maoist revolution!  ;D

« Reply #60821 on: November 20, 2017, 01:11:05 PM »
Trump has 'Hillary hands' ....... he'd be smart to keep them in his pockets while in public.
Effeminate gasbag ......

« Reply #60822 on: November 20, 2017, 02:12:08 PM »
Barak's former EPA head who got a cushy job at Apple, and is on the board of the Clinton Foundation, speaks against Trump in Australia.
http://ntknetwork.com/apple-takes-aim-at-trump-in-australian-interview/

« Reply #60823 on: November 20, 2017, 02:23:28 PM »
Trump has 'Hillary hands' ....... he'd be smart to keep them in his pockets while in public.
Effeminate gasbag ......

Do you ever have something to say of an adult nature or are you just another Canuck with an attitude? 

« Reply #60824 on: November 20, 2017, 02:30:26 PM »
Do you ever have something to say of an adult nature or are you just another Canuck with an attitude?

bot  ;)

« Reply #60825 on: November 20, 2017, 02:40:09 PM »
bot  ;)

Really?  I thought bots were smarter than that.  Must be a Canadian bot.

« Reply #60826 on: November 20, 2017, 03:10:20 PM »

« Reply #60827 on: November 20, 2017, 04:17:20 PM »

« Reply #60828 on: November 20, 2017, 06:07:22 PM »

You have 'little hands' too ..... ?
Gloves or pockets ..... ?

« Reply #60829 on: November 20, 2017, 06:13:41 PM »

« Reply #60830 on: November 20, 2017, 09:04:30 PM »
You have 'little hands' too ..... ?
Gloves or pockets ..... ?

There you go again.  You really are stuck on dumb arent you. 

« Reply #60831 on: November 21, 2017, 03:41:27 PM »

« Reply #60832 on: November 21, 2017, 03:51:49 PM »
The most beautiful presidency weve ever seen continues.

Trump pardons 'Drumstick' the turkey and jokes about overturning Obama's turkey pardons

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-pardon-turkey-obama-drumstick-wishbone-2017-11

« Reply #60834 on: November 21, 2017, 05:39:54 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/20/lame-newsweek-compares-charles-manson-donald-trump/amp/
That is crazy. The Left and their media are desperate and it is, a bit, funny, I guess. Charlie was able to do his thing due to the leftist, hippie, California lifestyle and upbringing. This reminds how the "news" always seems to forget the STRONG connections and political relationships between Jim Jones and the California Democratic Party.

I was sort of hoping Trump wasn't going to spare the turkeys. I think the pardoning of turkeys it is a rather odd and stupid tradition, especially we are about to eat a whole lot of them, but I guess kids like it. His comments about Obama pardons was funny though.

« Reply #60835 on: November 22, 2017, 11:58:16 AM »
Guess what.  At 25, my granddaughter is a shift supervisor on the cardiac intensive care ward of the largest hospital in a major city.  Shes been working twelve hour shifts since she graduated from nursing school at 21.  In 18 months, she plans to begin her training to be a nurse anesthetist.  Twelve hour shifts are standard in your profession and you know it.  Stop playing the martyr.  No one wants to hear you bitch about a life choice you made.  If you cant do that then retire.  Both you and the hospital will be better off for it.

Lt. Uhura was not bitching about her life choices. She was commenting about our healthcare system and the pedophile-backing asshole in the White House who is determined to make it worse than it already is.

I find it sad that a geriatric piece of shit has nothing better to do than hang around a discussion board insulting people half his age with twice his intelligence.  America will once again be a great country after the angry old white men have died off.

« Reply #60836 on: November 22, 2017, 12:38:49 PM »
Lt. Uhura was not bitching about her life choices. She was commenting about our healthcare system and the pedophile-backing asshole in the White House who is determined to make it worse than it already is.

I find it sad that a geriatric piece of shit has nothing better to do than hang around a discussion board insulting people half his age with twice his intelligence.  America will once again be a great country after the angry old white men have died off.
Insulting them spy?  Or beating them down with common sense.

BTW, loved you in MAD magazine back in the day.

« Reply #60837 on: November 22, 2017, 01:11:05 PM »

Go back under your rock idiot. You know nothing of what you speak. Like all other leftwing idiots, Uhura is a leftwing liar, nothing more. Shes also a big girl who can defend herself, so go ahead and pull your head out of her ass now loser, shes not interested. Shes probably not even a she, after all, its the internet.

Healthcare costs have skyrocketed from $100 per month, to over $30,000 per year. And we know this from direct experience. This is all a result of the Demokkkrat idiots and Obama who designed their system to do exactly what its doing. This mess was inherited by Trump, and despite his efforts, its getting worse. Mainly due to 100% of the demokkkrats in congress refusing to do anything to fix it. So we, the people, all suffer.

Thanks dumbfuck lemmings, your ignorance and right to vote continues to make every facet of society worse. Say hi to aceoflubs under your rock. The 2 of you can fantasize over uhura being a real person while you jerk each other off. :)

« Reply #60838 on: November 22, 2017, 01:24:45 PM »
That is crazy. The Left and their media are desperate and it is, a bit, funny, I guess. Charlie was able to do his thing due to the leftist, hippie, California lifestyle and upbringing. This reminds how the "news" always seems to forget the STRONG connections and political relationships between Jim Jones and the California Democratic Party.

I was sort of hoping Trump wasn't going to spare the turkeys. I think the pardoning of turkeys it is a rather odd and stupid tradition, especially we are about to eat a whole lot of them, but I guess kids like it. His comments about Obama pardons was funny though.
Think of the number of writers and editors content like this has to pass through in order to make print. And people wonder why the MSM is irrelevant.

« Reply #60839 on: November 22, 2017, 01:29:28 PM »

Healthcare costs have skyrocketed from $100 per month, to over $30,000 per year.

Oh, boy.  Another Trumptard lies about healthcare costs (though yours would be cheaper but for all of those preexisting STDs).  Do you have some tax bill lies, too?  Tell us about the tax cut you're going to get along with the big raise that you and all the other iHop bus boys are going to get.  Bwahahahahahahaha.  You've been played, sucker.