• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 01, 2017, 08:27:15 PM
Since Trump is guilty of treason, the justice system is broken, and the rest of us are cowards, why don't go do what needs to be done.  He can be found at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington DC.  Godspeed.

I think he's more often at a golf course.

Yorkshire pud

Trump phoned the NYT tonight (You know, the 'failing NY fake news T') to say he's very happy and not mad with anyone...

So that's okay then.  ;D

I'd be interested to know how many people currently in the WH or were involved in the campaign, George 'excellent'  Papadopoulos has spoken to since his arrest in July and his pleading guilty at the beginning of october? It seems too that the fragrant Hope Hicks (former model and employee of Ivanka) is to be interviewed next month. Young girl like that might find it stressful with the good cop bad cop routine...  :-\

And at what stage will Sarah Huckster with instructions from the orange coward deny that Trump knew Ms Hicks? 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 03:28:16 PM
Again, nothing about Trump?!  ???

BTW, Adam had a wife. Her name was Eve, faggot.  ::)

She was a lesbo.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 05:48:16 PM
Spoken like a real Cancuck faggot.  ;D

You wish (that he sucked tiny dicks).

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 04:37:06 PM
You're no better than a cult member. Totally brainwashed.   ;D

Says the President of the Trump Cult Club. Has He sent you a signed photograph yet?

136 or 142

Quote from: TigerLily on November 01, 2017, 09:26:16 PM
Says the President of the Trump Cult Club. Has He sent you a signed photograph yet?

According to Dr. MD MD, Trump signed it in crayon.

Gd5150

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 01, 2017, 09:54:10 PM
Signed with an “auto crayon”. Which color? President Donald J Trumps favorite color, Mango-tango of course.

TigerLily

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 01, 2017, 10:34:41 PM
Signed with an “auto crayon”. Which color? President Donald J Trumps favorite color, Mango-tango of course.

It matches Donald's hair and Bannon's nose

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 08:31:15 PM
Trump phoned the NYT tonight (You know, the 'failing NY fake news T') to say he's very happy and not mad with anyone...

So that's okay then.  ;D

I'd be interested to know how many people currently in the WH or were involved in the campaign, George 'excellent'  Papadopoulos has spoken to since his arrest in July and his pleading guilty at the beginning of october? It seems too that the fragrant Hope Hicks (former model and employee of Ivanka) is to be interviewed next month. Young girl like that might find it stressful with the good cop bad cop routine...  :-\

And at what stage will Sarah Huckster with instructions from the orange coward deny that Trump knew Ms Hicks?

You're Kevin Spacey gay...

pate

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 01, 2017, 09:54:10 PM

You seem to be just gay, not that there's anything wrong with that...

I haven't thought of politics for a week and i didn't miss it.  I see 136 spazzed out again.  Same story, different day.  Carry on.

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on November 01, 2017, 10:42:18 PM

And that plastic pumpkin you have to use to masturbate with after all "those GEUYS!" last night!

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 11:41:54 PM
And that plastic pumpkin you have to use to masturbate with after all "those GEUYS!" last night!

You seem obsessed with fantasies about my sex life. I suggest you get your own and leave mine out of it

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on November 02, 2017, 12:12:35 AM
You seem obsessed with fantasies about my sex life. I suggest you get your own and leave mine out of it

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! DO YOU CONFIRM? OR DENY? WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF OCTOBER 31st?

You may "suggest!" *Pissing myself laughing*

Stand by faggots! It's going to be a sausage party only at BellGab REAL SOON! :)

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on November 01, 2017, 10:42:18 PM
And 'Stros! And Longhorns! Winners! (Well some work on former, for sure.) Also I think Bannon more a reddish. Not AS bad as most politicians/drunks but doesn't use makeup as they do.

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 12:20:09 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! DO YOU CONFIRM? OR DENY? WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF OCTOBER 31st?

Stand by faggots! It's going to be a sausage party only at BellGab REAL SOON! :)

You're awful excited about having the boys all to yourself. Doc isn't enough for you. I hear Paladin is looking real hard for you. Real hard

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on November 02, 2017, 12:34:03 AM
You're awful excited about having the boys all to yourself. Doc isn't enough for you. I hear Paladin is looking real hard for you. Real hard

You don't worry about that honey, because I've got something REAL HARD for you! :)  I'll have your ass back in that kitchen and on your knees in no time!  I expect the house clean and supper by 7:30 PM. You can get up at 5:30 AM to make my breakfast. In-between I might fill that nasty ragged-out vagina of yours, if you beg.

Swishypants

I eat only high end French cuisine, and the sauces are a bitch to get right. Don't make a mistake! You will also jog and workout with me because I will not tolerate a fat-ass on my women! You will dust, vacuum, and pledge the house everyday! Not one thing out of place, or you will be punished! Make sure you dress like a lady, and look pretty for me at all times! All music in this house is Classical; know your composers. I will train you in Systema, AMOK, and all common small arms. There will be other duties you will perform using those skills. I will tell you who to vote for during election season. You will bare me at least one son!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 12:20:09 AM

Faggot objective revealed. He's here to teach us all a lesson amd that lesson is that he's supergay.  ;D

Swishypants

You will not work Tigerlilly. Overseeing my needs and estate is a full-time job. I will allow you one shopping trip per month, but the dollar amount will be determined by your behavior.  You may have lunch with a girlfriend each shopping trip but I have to fuck her first.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 01:10:27 AM
Faggot objective revealed. He's here to teach us all a lesson amd that lesson is that he's supergay.  ;D

I got this chick 5x5. She needs and wants a Master.  8) She's off schlickin' that snail right now dreaming about it. Guaranteed!

Swishypants

I will tie you up, blindfold you, and put you in stress positions while I slap that ass and pussy with the mop! Then I will hang you upside down and churn butter in your vagina and anus. You will not cum until I give you permission Tigerlilly. Keep yourself clean.

Show some fucking class, man.  You want your women to dress like ladies then treat them like ladies instead of cum-dumpsters.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 01, 2017, 11:37:43 PM
I haven't thought of politics for a week and i didn't miss it.  I see 136 spazzed out again.  Same story, different day.  Carry on.

Has something I wrote offended you again?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 02, 2017, 01:49:39 AM
Has something I wrote offended you again?

No.  You just spout the same old song and dance routine all of the time.  Doesn't bother me though it is rather predictable and boring.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 02, 2017, 01:51:30 AM
No.  You just spout the same old song and dance routine all of the time.  Doesn't bother me it is rather predictable and boring.

Do I?  Does that make me different from everybody else here?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 02, 2017, 01:52:06 AM
Do I?  Does that make me different from everybody else here?

Oh, you're different but my dinner is finished cooking.  Later.