• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 12:53:39 AM
Fuck Pumpkin! Sweet Potato Pie! With Vanilla and Cinnamon and Rum! Pumpkin is for peasants! I know people call it "Soul Food" nowadays but it's not! That's Commie BULLSHEYAT! They didn't give the God damn Slaves the good stuff! They ate pigs-feet, and Chicken livers, and maybe Ribs on Christmas! This is BIG HOUSE food! This Massah's Food!  ;) Linen Suits and shiny riding boots and gleaming SABERS! MAGNIFICENT IN THE SADDLE! Clip to tha' God daymn CLOP!

Where is Uhura with them big black titties? I want some Chocolate Milk with my Thanksgiving suppah'!

I will fix her up some Southern Smothered Pork Chops, in a Cayenne-Bojole creme fraiche Sauce, that will make her CUM!!!

Welcome home Uhura! :)

LOOK AT WHAT I DID!!! I have to quote it myself! You're all assholes! Fuck you and goodnight!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 10:14:30 AM
It's all in the articulation.  Any high school debate student can tell you that.  Let's see if there is a conviction.  THEN, let's see if there are any real penalties attached.  Jail time?  Fines?  Or is Manafort just a really bad boy and will have to accept a stern talkin to.

Its good you're so sanguine about it all...You're not just saying that because its Trump now are you?  ::) 

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:05:54 AM
... I also claimed that I'm guided by the evidence...

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 04:05:44 AM
I go where the evidence leads.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:57:48 AM
I agree with you but then you make claims about the Democrats that have no evidence whatsoever.  So, you lose all of your credibility.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 03:10:13 AM
As far as I'm concerned, Trump committed treason, and the punishment for treason is death.  I'd like to see his death sentence carried out on live television, along with Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Donald Trump Jr...

1234567890 spends his days locked up and heavily sedated with some fairly strong drugs, which are difficult to calibrate correctly.  Some days he's catatonic, and others he's in a highly agitated state.  When his medical attendents are able to administer just the proper dose, he's allowed access to monitored exercise and use of the library computer.  The above is often the result.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 11:00:49 AM

Its good you're so sanguine about it all...You're not just saying that because its Trump now are you?  ::)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Looks at politics like it's a soccer match. He's routing for Team Hillary. He's with her!  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 11:14:12 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Looks at politics like it's a soccer match. He's routing for Team Hillary. He's with her!  :D

It is a game you ninny. However Trump isn't a politician. He's got his own party, the Trump party. Members? One. How many will he throw under the bus before he's all alone? Hmmm..... ::)

Oh, and Clinton was a crap candidate, as I've said many times.  :)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 09:47:14 AM
Still waiting for the Trump/Russia collusion thing.  ::)
You’re gonna be waking a long time. 😃😀😀

Today is a victory for us. They blow their load and it’s a yuge blank. This was a last minute thrown together indictment to take attention away from the real corruption involving the Clintons, DNC, and Uranium One, and the fake dossier. Unfortunately for them the real investigations have legs now and as long as this Mueller charade continues it insures that Podestas and Clinton’s won’t be sleeping at night.

They have zero on on the Trump campaign and Russians and election rigging. There is no urgency from the right right Now, more like laughter at the lack of substance. Today is a good day. Stand up for Mueller!

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 10:49:41 AM
LOOK AT WHAT I DID!!! I have to quote it myself! You're all assholes! Fuck you and goodnight!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 30, 2017, 11:23:32 AM
You’re gonna be waking a long time. 😃😀😀

Today is a victory for us.

Us? You're Trump? LOL.. He only thinks he's safe today because the lackies he's thrown and will continue to throw under the bus will keep quiet, until they decide they won't. I'm guessing such as Preibus has sung like a bird.. You know fuck all train spotter. You said that Mueller would wrap it all up before any charges, yet whatchaknow; Today has the first twelve on Manafort alone, and another Trump recommended and lauded hanger on is admitting to lying to the FBi, and is wisely now going to co-operate.

And please don't say 'It was all before the campaign'...Some of it was, some of it wasn't, so Trump wasn't doing his due diligence when he appointed Manafort to be campaign chairman. So either Trump knew and didn't care he was laundering money from Ukraine or he didn't know and should have.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 11:46:06 AM
I agree! We're doing great!  ;D

Yeah, cos Trump has you on speed dial.  ;D

GravitySucks

WTF - Manafort and Gates now colluded with Ukraine? Against or for the Russians?  Can it be both? 

If the FBI had all of this intel and detailed tracking of financial transactions from what, 2012, why didnt Eric Holder prosecute?  Was someone in Obama’s admin being paid to look the other way? 

Do the democrats realize Ukraine isn’t part of Russia anymore? Well, except for that whole Crimea thing. Wait. Crimeria - Crime. Must be collusion. Who was Secretary of State while all this was going on?  Oh yeah, Hillary Clinton. Wonder if Manafort and Gates made any contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

Can’t wait to find out if he was colluding for or against Russia.

As far as Popodopopopolous, it reads like an epic Hoagland/Delonge adventure novel about a bunch of people making up stories about how they are more important than they are and can bring them all together if they will just meet with them and stop ignoring all of their emails.

Once again, it seems like Obama used prosecutorial discretion not to enforce the law back in 2012. Or maybe they were distracted by that whole Fast and Furious thing... or didn’t want bad press during the 2012 campaign. I am guessing the latter. Isn’t that why they made up the lies about Benghazi?  Same time frame?  Wouldn’t want to get caught smuggling weapons to terrorists during an election year.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

Yeah, cos Trump has you on speed dial.  ;D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Notice how bothered the modern liberal is about unity and not even actual unity but even the potential of pretend unity on the internet bothers him. He'll have none of it!  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 30, 2017, 11:56:30 AM
WTF - Manafort and Gates now colluded with Ukraine? Against or for the Russians?  Can it be both? 

They were paid (In Manafort's case) $75 Million to help pro Russian Ukrainian politicians which he didn't declare, and should have done. Paid via a Russian oligarch who just happens (like all Russian oligarchs) to not even fart without Putin's say so. Manafort laundered it is alleged the spoils through Cyprus bank which coincidentally is Russian owned! You'll never guess who the vice chairman of that bank is.. The current commerce secretary.  ;D

If the FBI had all of this intel and detailed tracking of financial transactions from what, 2012, why didnt Eric Holder prosecute?  Was someone in Obama’s admin being paid to look the other way? 

Did they have the intel? I thought its what Mueller was uncovering..

Do the democrats realize Ukraine isn’t part of Russia anymore? Well, except for that whole Crimea thing. Wait. Crimeria - Crime. Must be collusion. Who was Secretary of State while all this was going on?  Oh yeah, Hillary Clinton. Wonder if Manafort and Gates made any contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

You know don't you the Trump campaign got Ukraine taken off the RNC plank last year don't you? Not even to mention Russia's illegal invasion of Crimea. I wonder why that might have been?

Can’t wait to find out if he was colluding for or against Russia.

As far as Popodopopopolous, it reads like an epic Hoagland/Delonge adventure novel about a bunch of people making up stories about how they are more important than they are and can bring them all together if they will just meet with them and stop ignoring all of their emails.

Once again, it seems like Obama used prosecutorial discretion not to enforce the law back in 2012. Or maybe they were distracted by that whole Fast and Furious thing... or didn’t want bad press during the 2012 campaign. I am guessing the latter. Isn’t that why they made up the lies about Benghazi?  Same time frame?  Wouldn’t want to get caught smuggling weapons to terrorists during an election year.

Yeah, that'll be it.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 12:08:06 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Notice how bothered the modern liberal is about unity and not even actual unity but even the potential of pretend unity on the internet bothers him. He'll have none of it!  :D

Eh? Unity implies you have friends.. We both know that's not the case.. Anyway...stuff to do.. pip pip..  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 12:17:55 PM
Eh? Unity implies you have friends.. We both know that's not the case.. Anyway...stuff to do.. pip pip..  :)

Divide and conquer, pud. It's getting pretty old and pretty obvious now.  :D

Yeah, I thought I heard your mom calling you too. Run along, son!  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 12:15:44 PM
They were paid (In Manafort's case) $75 Million to help pro Russian Ukrainian politicians which he didn't declare, and should have done. Paid via a Russian oligarch who just happens (like all Russian oligarchs) to not even fart without Putin's say so. Manafort laundered it is alleged the spoils through Cyprus bank which coincidentally is Russian owned! You'll never guess who the vice chairman of that bank is.. The current commerce secretary.  ;D

Did they have the intel? I thought its what Mueller was uncovering..

You know don't you the Trump campaign got Ukraine taken off the RNC plank last year don't you? Not even to mention Russia's illegal invasion of Crimea. I wonder why that might have been?

Yeah, that'll be it.  ;D

Read this article about how these transfers had been “on the radar” since 2012 and “lay dormant” for awhile. It wasn’t until the FBI could hand their case over to Mueller. MUELLER DID NOT UNCOVER ANY OF THIS.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357709-fbi-examining-suspicious-money-transfers-by-manafort-report

Now Trump is responsible for Russia invading Crimea?  I thought that happened hnder Obama’s watch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 30, 2017, 12:23:08 PM
Read this article about how these transfers had been “on the radar” since 2012 and “lay dormant” for awhile. It wasn’t until the FBI could hand their case over to Mueller. MUELLER DID NOT UNCOVER ANY OF THIS.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357709-fbi-examining-suspicious-money-transfers-by-manafort-report

Now Trump is responsible for Russia invading Crimea?  I thought that happened hnder Obama’s watch.

The mindfuck truly never stops with these people.  ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 30, 2017, 12:23:08 PM
That’s how the DNC and establishment work. They’re not interested in convicting anyone, because that could mean they have to answer for the same “illegal” activities. They’re all breaking the law, enriching themselves, and “conspiring against America”.

They get this info and then sit on it until they need to turn the screws to benefit themselves. Remember when 1st lady Hillary “Roddam” was caught with 800 FBI files in the White House? Or NBC sat on the so-called “open mic” recording of Trump for 12 years and then decided it should be released weeks before the election? Or the NYTims sitting on the story about Demokkkrat fundraiser Harvey Weinstein raping women for 13 years?

The FBI/DNC has had this file on Manafort for decades, and they have files on 1000s of others. This is the beauty of 911 and endless invasion of privacy in the name of “national security”.

Fortunately the Demokkkrats & Clinton’s lost and continue to lose. And their platform is being undone or sitting in a box failing to damage the country. Life is good.

Dr. MD MD

Papadopalous will probably turn out to be a Dem plant sent to do some advance work on setting up the narrative. They hired him as a liaison to Greece but all he was interested in was Russia. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 12:33:06 PM
The mindfuck truly never stops with these people.  ::)

Luckily,Bill Clinton and Marc Rich ( no known relations to Seth Rich) have already established the precedent and going rate for a full prison of past financial crimes. 

albrecht

Lots of funny and even sometimes insightful comments but I liked this possible scenario:
"The conversations leading up to the convening of a grand jury must have been interesting:
Mueller: You know, guys, Manafort could turn on all of us and we will all hang
Comey: Just find a way to shut him up
Holder: If we indict him, he'll spill the beans on and Podesta and Clinton
Mueller: Well, what if we indict him on tainted evidence?
Comey: His attorneys will move to dismiss
Holder: Yeah, but if he knows he'll get off, he won't sing
Mueller: Okay, get that fake dossier over to FISA court now
Comey: And then we'll make sure we take some more poison tree evidence
Holder: Open and shut case. Public thinks we're pursuing justice.
Mueller: What they don't know won't hurt them.
Comey: Lunch? How about Capital Grille?
Holder: Steak sounds good."
https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/mueller-teams-apparent-mistake-could-really-really-hurt-their-case-against-manafort/

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 12:15:44 PM
They were paid (In Manafort's case) $75 Million to help pro Russian Ukrainian politicians which he didn't declare

The Ukraine!? YOU MEAN THE CIA's INTERNAL CIVIL WAR!!!???  FIFY! Yeah, this is going nowhere! Mexican stand-off at best! Family violence is the sweetest drop!

Swishypants

Site costs have increased. Please disable your ad blocker if using one and click an ad or two (no more than two). Unfortunately if ad income does not increase I will have to close the site. There will be no new uploads until I have the funds to increase server space.

SITARCHIVE! Go give them a couple of clicks!

Little Bastard is STONE WALLING US! How dare he not give us shit for FREE! I'm not listening to new shit, that's for sure! I'm a 20th Century MAN!!!

albrecht

Maybe Trump should've read more, Virgil's "Aeneid" in particular?  ;)
Got the Greek-American on a U.S.C. Section 1001 of Title 18 and will try, or has, flipped (on something, not necessarily Trump.)
https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/forget-manafort-george-papadopoulos-guilty-plea-should-have-team-trump-shaking-in-their-boots/

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on October 30, 2017, 05:21:06 PM
Maybe Trump should've read more, Virgil's "Aeneid" in particular?  ;)
Got the Greek-American on a U.S.C. Section 1001 of Title 18 and will try, or has, flipped (on something, not necessarily Trump.)
https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/forget-manafort-george-papadopoulos-guilty-plea-should-have-team-trump-shaking-in-their-boots/

What click-bait! The Military, DIA, ONI, NSA, FBI rank n' file, and half the CIA supports Trump! A sitting US President is not going to be taken down by that bullshit. Go click some ads for SITARCHIVE and do something good! Downloading Torrents is too much of a pain in the ass!

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 09:44:13 AM
George Popadopolous has admitted to lying to the FBI. And is co-operating... You know there's mileage in that because Trump Jr has retweeted a radio host as saying he was only small fry!  Look at that shiny thing, not this one.

I hope Papadopolous has a security detail so there's no unfortunate "accidents" while he's still a witness. It's a good thing his July arrest was not publicized, he's had a good head start spilling the beans. Flynn will probably be next to go. Already shamed, he's got nothing to lose and by truthfully testifying all he knows, he too could cut a deal.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/george-papadopolous-trump-guilty/index.html

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

GravitySucks

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 30, 2017, 03:08:17 PM
Luckily,Bill Clinton and Marc Rich ( no known relations to Seth Rich) have already established the precedent and going rate for a full prison pardon of past financial crimes.

FIFM Obviously I meant pardon. Can’t type Clinton without wishing for prison.

Swishypants

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 30, 2017, 05:58:41 PM
I hope Papadopolous has a security detail so there's no unfortunate "accidents" while he's still a witness. It's a good thing his July arrest was not publicized, he's had a good head start spilling the beans. Flynn will probably be next to go. Already shamed, he's got nothing to lose and by truthfully testifying all he knows, he too could cut a deal.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/george-papadopolous-trump-guilty/index.html

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Private business deals with nothing to do with the US Government! Flynn broke a club rule only! You lose! I love it that all you Liberals have is emotions. We're going to run up the score on your disorganized, hysterical asses and show no mercy! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FUCK YOUR FEELINGS! Fuck your riots! You have NO IDEA what real power is! You are children looking for a Daddy! Daddy's home baby! ;)