Author President Donald J. Trump  (Read 1503596 times)

Re: President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #59190 on: October 23, 2017, 02:29:41 AM »
I kinda feel sorry for you. Notice how I'm pretty much the only one who responds to your posts? However, because you're such a stupid, unoriginal faggot even I'm growing weary now. Have fun playing with your poo, loser.

« Reply #59191 on: October 23, 2017, 08:40:32 AM »
I actually hadn't seen parts of this yet. It never gets old.

Recommended.

« Reply #59192 on: October 23, 2017, 10:48:19 AM »
I know he's pretty much universally seen as the worst president but Carter always stuck me as a basically decent man who was as much a victim of deep state meddling as Trump is. Of course, it's the deep state that got him elected in the first place.

Hear, hear.  The good news for him is that he has been supplanted as the worst president by Obama.

« Reply #59193 on: October 23, 2017, 12:55:36 PM »
Hear, hear.  The good news for him is that he has been supplanted as the worst president by Obama.
It really depends on how you define “fail”. Carter was a failure because he set out to help better America and he failed completely. He weakened the office, the economy, foreign policy, and the country.

Obama is an American hating Marxist pig who was elected by those who agree with him, and those who too ignorant to know what he stood for. He was a succeess though. He succeeded in firing up a race war. He succeeded in destroying the healthcare system. He succeeded in damaging foreign policy. And his piece de resistance, he succeeded in extending a recession that should lasted months, into lasting almost a decade. For those who hate the country he was a tremendous success. The Demokkkrat lemmings confirm it everyday.

« Reply #59194 on: October 23, 2017, 01:08:01 PM »

« Reply #59195 on: October 23, 2017, 01:09:08 PM »
God you are so gay. The "deep-state" of guys who are fucking DEAD are panicking. LMAO!

« Reply #59196 on: October 23, 2017, 01:30:47 PM »

« Reply #59197 on: October 23, 2017, 02:13:03 PM »
It really depends on how you define “fail”. Carter was a failure because he set out to help better America and he failed completely. He weakened the office, the economy, foreign policy, and the country.

Obama is an American hating Marxist pig who was elected by those who agree with him, and those who too ignorant to know what he stood for. He was a succeess though. He succeeded in firing up a race war. He succeeded in destroying the healthcare system. He succeeded in damaging foreign policy. And his piece de resistance, he succeeded in extending a recession that should lasted months, into lasting almost a decade. For those who hate the country he was a tremendous success. The Demokkkrat lemmings confirm it everyday.

Agreed on all points.  From time to time I talk about Obama as a failed president, but that's from the perspective of the good of the country.  He was a great success in what he set out to do.  Carter meant well.

« Reply #59198 on: October 23, 2017, 03:43:35 PM »
Beyond that, I'm tired of the constant attacks on Trump,

Hopeless retard is also a hopeless snowflake.

« Reply #59199 on: October 23, 2017, 03:50:24 PM »

« Reply #59200 on: October 23, 2017, 04:16:02 PM »
Beyond that, I'm tired of the constant attacks on Trump

He knew what he was getting himself into (see how that line can be viewed as kinda dismissive  :P )

« Reply #59201 on: October 23, 2017, 11:25:35 PM »
He knew what he was getting himself into...

Ok, that's pretty good

« Reply #59202 on: October 24, 2017, 01:45:23 AM »

« Reply #59203 on: October 24, 2017, 01:47:16 AM »

It's already in there, Tom. It's been there for years. Stick to acting.  ;D

« Reply #59204 on: October 24, 2017, 01:47:37 AM »
LOCK HIM UP

« Reply #59205 on: October 24, 2017, 02:15:28 PM »
Some of us REALLY tried to warn you dumbasses that voted for that moron. We really did. What a fucking mess!

« Reply #59206 on: October 24, 2017, 02:17:00 PM »
Some of us REALLY tried to warn you dumbasses that voted for that moron. We really did. What a fucking mess!

So you're taking Corker's side?  And Jeff Flake's? Really?  Still better than Hillary.

« Reply #59207 on: October 24, 2017, 02:24:36 PM »
So you're taking Corker's side?  And Jeff Flake's? Really?  Still better than Hillary.

Um, you`re missing the big picture here. He is a DISASTER. Flake just resigned on the Senate floor with a scathing rebuke of  Trump and his lies and deceit and behavior.

I`ve never seen anything like this. There will be more resignations to come. More harsh words. Unbelievable.

Trump wont last another year. This is weakening our country immensely.

« Reply #59208 on: October 24, 2017, 02:29:22 PM »
Um, you`re missing the big picture here. He is a DISASTER. Flake just resigned on the Senate floor with a scathing rebuke of  Trump and his lies and deceit and behavior.

I`ve never seen anything like this. There will be more resignations to come. More harsh words. Unbelievable.

Flake is resigning because Republicans are disappointed in him and he can't win another term in Arizona.  Same thing goes for Corker in Tennessee.

Trump will be here in a year.  He isn't going anywhere.  You might as well get used to it.

Yes, Trump has behaved badly sometimes.  I've complained about it often.  However, the only Republicans that are retiring are RINOS, plain and simple.

« Reply #59209 on: October 24, 2017, 02:32:55 PM »

Sore-ass leftist seditionists like you are weakening America.  The left has always been the enemy. 

Would you care to make a small wager on how long Trump lasts?

« Reply #59210 on: October 24, 2017, 02:33:40 PM »
Sore-ass leftist seditionists like you are weakening America.  The left has always been the enemy.

He's not a leftist.  He's a Never-Trumper.

« Reply #59211 on: October 24, 2017, 02:34:59 PM »
Flake is resigning because Republicans are disappointed in him and he can't win another term in Arizona.  Same thing goes for Corker in Tennessee.

Trump will be here in a year.  He isn't going anywhere.  You miught as well get used to it.

Yes, Trump has behaved badly sometimes.  I've complained about it often.  However, the only Republicans that are retiring are RINOS, plain and simple.

Nope. This is WAY different. This is very serious. You think That fool had trouble get anything done before?? The shit is hitting the fan.

« Reply #59212 on: October 24, 2017, 02:38:49 PM »

A year of a record stock market. Record job numbers. Illegal immigration plummeted. Foreign policy strengthened around the world. The spotlight now turning on the real Russian collusion involving Hillary and Obama. And a year of watching the demokkkrat media and their idiot lemmings having a complete psychotic breakdown.

4 more years baby!

#winning

« Reply #59213 on: October 24, 2017, 02:39:53 PM »

Nope. This is WAY different. This is very serious. You think That fool had trouble get anything done before?? The shit is hitting the fan.

Nah.  You're overreacting.  Trump is going nowhere.

« Reply #59214 on: October 24, 2017, 02:40:03 PM »

Would you care to make a small wager on how long Trump lasts?

Here`s a trump voter!!

Trust me, you wouldn`t know a leftist, or a rightest, or seditionist, or a cogent thought, for that matter, if it crawled up your leg and shit in your mouth.

I was a conservative before you were  born, babygirl.

« Reply #59215 on: October 24, 2017, 02:40:17 PM »

your analysis has always been so spot-on.  take heed, folks.

« Reply #59216 on: October 24, 2017, 02:42:56 PM »
This is a BFD.  Stay tuned sports fans.

« Reply #59217 on: October 24, 2017, 02:43:24 PM »
your analysis has always been so spot-on.  take heed, folks.

LOL! The great mv has spoken! Praise mv!!!

« Reply #59218 on: October 24, 2017, 02:44:36 PM »
Here`s a trump voter!!

Trust me, you wouldn`t know a leftist, or a rightest, or seditionist, or a cogent thought, for that matter, if it crawled up your leg and shit in your mouth.

Kid's like in his middle 60's so I kinda doubt it.

« Reply #59219 on: October 24, 2017, 02:50:11 PM »
Here`s a trump voter!!

I know a whiney Twinkie when I see one and that is you in spades.  You have done nothing but rail  against Trump from the jump.  If anything, you’re a  Bush family RHINO.