President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 01:36:56 PM
That's a lie.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:25:04 PM
if you now want to try to annoy me by showing

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 28, 2016, 01:04:14 PM
I agree with most of her economic policies, that's the main thing to me.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 28, 2016, 12:53:30 PM
Health economics is not something I've researched a great deal.

... are you not entertained?

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2017, 04:37:07 PM

In his Zippo lighter he sees the killer's face
Maybe it's someone standing in a killer's place

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 04:45:14 PM
In his Zippo lighter he sees the killer's face
Maybe it's someone standing in a killer's place
Hey Glynis. Is it snowing in Vancouver yet?

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 04:48:40 PM

That night in Toronto
with its checker board floors
riding horseback
and keeping order restored

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 04:48:40 PM

Also, you live in Russia.  Can't you see Vancouver from your house?

This current fake news issue regarding Trump's call to the soldier's widow is just the lastest evidence the putrid divisive Democrats and their accomplices in the media will insist anything Trump says is either racist, wrong in some way, that whatever he says is either too much or too little or too late, that he didn't use the words they think he should have used, etc.

That they are willing to use the death of a soldier to score politial points this time shows there really is no line they won't cross, nithing too low they won't stoop to.  That they had to find a clown-hat wearing idiot to run point this time at least shows the rest of them had better sense than to step forward with this garbage themselves.  Of course it's no surprise our own brain defective clown has been the one to post 20 comments in her support.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 21, 2017, 05:13:09 PM
This current fake news issue regarding Trump's call to the soldier's widow is just the lastest evidence the putrid divisive Democrats and their accomplices in the media will insist anything Trump says is either racist, wrong in some way, that whatever he says is either too much or too little or too late, that he didn't use the words they think he should have used, etc.

That they are willing to use the death of a soldier to score politial points this time shows there really is no line they won't cross, nithing too low they won't stoop to.  That they had to find a clown-hat wearing idiot to run point this time at least shows the rest of them had better sense than to step forward with this garbage themselves.  Of course it's no surprise our own brain defective clown has been the one to post 20 comments in her support.

Hopeless Retards gonna hopeless retard.

=Schlyder=

LOL  just wait....Democrats and other leftist retards can go much lower than this.

136 or 142

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 21, 2017, 05:18:45 PM
LOL  just wait....Democrats and other leftist retards can go much lower than this.

I'm sure they can go lower than pointing out the lies of Donald Trump.  The real questions though are how much lower can Trump go and how many idiot Trumptards or other idiot Republicans will keep going low to enable and defend him?

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 05:21:26 PM
I'm sure they can go lower than pointing out the lies of Donald Trump.  The real question though is how much lower can Trump go and how many idiot Trumptards other idiot Republicans will keep going low to enable and defend him?

Glynis, your grammar checker is broken.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 05:39:23 PM
Glynis, your grammar checker is broken.

Edited.  Is my FSB code name really Glynis?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 05:16:40 PM
Hopeless Retards gonna hopeless retard.

Remember when you first learned about germs, and your severe case of ADHD caused you to focus so much on the details that you completely lost perspective, freaked out, and had to be forcibly hospitalized?

Well, you're doing it again with left-wing politics.  Politics and mental illness don't mix well, bro, you really ought to find another outlet.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 21, 2017, 05:41:21 PM
Remember when you first learned about germs, and your severe ADHD caused you to focus so much on the details that you completely lost perspective, freaked out, and had to be hospitalized?

Well, you're doing it again with left-wing politics.  Politics and mental illness don't mix well, bro, you really ought to find another outlet.

You're the one who seems to be having a mental breakdown which is actually fairly impressive coming from a person with no working mind.

This, for instance, is completely unhinged.

And, less you think I'm merely trying to copy you here, my initial comment on that was 'hopeless retards gonna hopeless retard.'

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 05:41:20 PM
Edited.  Is my FSB code name really Glynis?

Глупый мальчик. Как будто GRU подтвердил бы или отрицал бы, что Вы можете или не могли назначить кодовое название. Считайте вашу даму чисел благословений.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 05:42:39 PM
... This, for instance, is completely unhinged.

How so?

Trump criticized no matter what he says.  Check.
Democrats divisive and putrid.  Check, check
This is about scoring political points.  Check
Nothing to which the Ds won't stoop.  Check
Clown hat wearing idiot found to front this one.  Check
You are have a mental disorder, and have posted nearly two dozen comments in support of this garbage.  Check, check

Nope, looks solid to me

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 05:49:26 PM
Глупый мальчик. Как будто GRU подтвердил бы или отрицал бы, что Вы можете или не могли назначить кодовое название. Считайте вашу даму чисел благословений.

Just thought I'd ask.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 21, 2017, 05:51:41 PM
How so?

Trump criticized no matter what he says.  Check.
Democrats divisive and putrid.  Check, check
This is about scoring political points.  Check
Nothing to which the Ds won't stoop.  Check
Clown hat wearing idiot found to front this one.  Check
You are have a mental disorder, and have posted nearly two dozen comments in support of this garbage.  Check, check

1.Meaningless. Everybody will be criticized by somebody. If you had a brain, you'd realize in a nation of around 250 million eligible voters, that will always be the case.  Also, Trump is praised by many journalists every time he merely uses a teleprompter and delivers a speech written by somebody else.

2.Meaningless, so vague and broad it can't be rebutted or seriously debated but in keeping with your mindless 'Republicans good, Democrats bad, durr, durr, durr'

3.Meaningless. Everything in politics is at least partly about scoring political points.  A political point is not inherently dishonest or bad form.  Trump, though, was trying to score dishonest political points when he lied about Obama and other Presidents and also when he lied that he had called the family of every solider whose relative was killed in action.

4.Meaningless, also redundant.

5.From what I read here, you were OUTRAGED! when somebody here referred to Ex Sheriff David Clarke in a similar fashion.  Also, you're simply wrong on this.  Everything that Representative Wilson said has been found to be factually accurate while Trump and Chief of Staff Kelly were found to have lied.

6.Most of my posts on this have been in response to others. If you want to see unhinged idiocy, check out your endless comments on the NFL player protests.

You must also be quite unhinged to count the number of my posts on this, if you have actually done so.  Of course, you would have had to have stopped at 20 because you ran out of fingers and toes to count on.  (An old joke, but it applies here.) So, that's actually the best explanation for your 'two dozen figure.'

So, that's how your post was unhinged.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 05:59:45 PM
... So, that's how your post was unhinged.

That's some funny shit right there, I don't care who you are.  I'm glad to see you have your ADHD under control

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 21, 2017, 06:45:38 PM
That's some funny shit right there, I don't care who you are.  I'm glad to see you have your ADHD under control

You care about me enough to claim that you counted up my posts on this, among many other brain dead obsessions you seem to have with me.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 06:51:00 PM
You care about me enough to claim that you counted up my posts on this, among many other brain dead obsessions you seem to have with me.

Isn’t there a curling match on?

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 06:55:48 PM
Isn’t there a curling match on?

I don't like curling.  I hope you take that incorrect 'fact' out of my FSB file.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 06:56:42 PM
I don't like curling.  I hope you take that incorrect 'fact' out of my FSB file.

Noted. Glynis has troubles keeping score.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 07:06:00 PM
Noted. Glynis has troubles keeping score.

Maybe you call me Glynis because of this:  It wouldn't surprise me if your FSB code name is Gladys because you sure are a pip.

Leaving on a Midnight Train to Georgia obviously has a different meaning for you than it does for Americans though.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 07:09:56 PM
Maybe you call me Glynis because of this:  It wouldn't surprise me if your FSB code name is Gladys because you sure are a pip.

Leaving on a Midnight Train to Georgia obviously has a different meaning for you than it does for Americans though.

Yes. The song was originally written with the lyrics “Midnight plane to Houston”. The first recording wqs to be done by Cissy Houston(Whitney Houston’s mother). The recording company did not want an artist named Houston singing a song about Houston. If Gladys had recorded it first, she might have been able to fly instead of being stuck on a train.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 07:35:14 PM
Yes. The song was originally written with the lyrics “Midnight plane to Houston”. The first recording wqs to be done by Cissy Houston(Whitney Houston’s mother). The recording company did not want an artist named Houston singing a song about Houston. If Gladys had recorded it first, she might have been able to fly instead of being stuck on a train.

Somebody on Coast to Coast told that story a couple weeks ago or so, but you obviously were aware of it from the FSB files. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 07:35:14 PM

I like the version done by Dow Jones and the Industrials best.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 06:51:00 PM

Nah, I didn't count your posts.  I don't have a severe case of ADHD.  But I know you posted quite a few trying to defend this dispicable woman and her dispicable party. 

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 21, 2017, 09:31:04 PM
Nah, I didn't count your posts.  I don't have a severe case of ADHD.  But I know you posted quite a few trying to defend this dispicable woman and her dispicable party.

Yes, hopeless retard, except by 'trying to defend' you mean 'point out the facts.'

Chief of Staff Kelly seems to be a mostly decent person stuck in an impossible position.  So, the only despicable person here is you.  I can't blame you either though because it's not like you have any intelligence to be anything else.