Author President Donald J. Trump  (Read 1503587 times)

Re: President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #58860 on: October 18, 2017, 11:54:54 PM »
You didn't do anything. I have humiliated you. Rage all you like. Your dick is in the dirt. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

What color is the sky in your world?  :D

« Reply #58861 on: October 18, 2017, 11:55:30 PM »
I'm a VALOR THIEF and a lying cunt that is going to get my brain-pan bashed in one day by a real Vet!

« Reply #58862 on: October 19, 2017, 12:02:53 AM »
The demise of Swishypants:

« Reply #58863 on: October 19, 2017, 12:03:51 AM »
WHERE'S THE DD-214N YOU PROMISED Kidnostad3? It's been over a full business day amount of time and still nothing. You poser piece of shit!

« Reply #58864 on: October 19, 2017, 12:05:17 AM »
The demise of Swishypants:

After I'm done with these two Valor Thieves, you're next Dr. Mexican. There is no escape. :)

« Reply #58865 on: October 19, 2017, 12:12:15 AM »
After I'm done with these two Valor Thieves, you're next Dr. Mexican. There is no escape. :)

Why donít you show us where either of us made any claim of valor?  Donít hold back now.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2wgdhd0.jpg[/img]u]u

« Reply #58866 on: October 19, 2017, 12:14:22 AM »

« Reply #58867 on: October 19, 2017, 12:18:00 AM »

I'm shaking.  :-\

« Reply #58868 on: October 19, 2017, 12:20:52 AM »
Your DD-214 was never produced. You are a lying sack of shit!

See that.  Youíre using my words again.  Okay, why donít you just tell us a war story? 

« Reply #58869 on: October 19, 2017, 12:21:32 AM »
See that.  Youíre using my words again.  Okay, why donít you just tell us a war story?

You are the one that said you would post it. Do it fagget!

« Reply #58870 on: October 19, 2017, 12:22:46 AM »
You are the one that said you would post it. Do it fagget!

See, just pretend he's talking about himself and then it makes sense.  :D

« Reply #58871 on: October 19, 2017, 12:23:13 AM »

That's just the parkinson's.

« Reply #58872 on: October 19, 2017, 12:24:06 AM »
That's just the parkinson's.

Your mom has that too AND you as a son. Aw! Poor thing.  ;D

« Reply #58873 on: October 19, 2017, 12:25:35 AM »
WHERE'S THE DD-214 Kidnostad3, you Valor Thief whore?

« Reply #58874 on: October 19, 2017, 12:27:04 AM »
WHERE'S THE DD-214 Kidnostad3, you Valor Thief whore?

He's fucking your mom with it. She's an even bigger whore.  :D

« Reply #58875 on: October 19, 2017, 12:28:08 AM »
He's fucking your mom with it. She's an even bigger whore.  :D

He's going to be in Leavenworth before long, getting fucked by your trans-gender father.

« Reply #58876 on: October 19, 2017, 12:29:11 AM »
He's going to be in Leavenworth before long, getting fucked by your trans-gender father.

Once again, read as if you're talking about yourself it makes perfect sense.  ;D

« Reply #58877 on: October 19, 2017, 12:30:49 AM »
Once again, read as if you're talking about yourself it makes perfect sense.  ;D

You are such a God damn nerd.

« Reply #58878 on: October 19, 2017, 12:31:33 AM »
You are such a God damn nerd.

So, you're not raping innocent squirrels anymore?  ???

« Reply #58879 on: October 19, 2017, 12:32:32 AM »
So, you're not raping innocent squirrels anymore?  ???

Only guilty Mustangs and Hollywood Marines that literally came from Hollywood. :)

« Reply #58880 on: October 19, 2017, 12:34:11 AM »
Only guilty Mustangs and Hollywood Marines that literally came from Hollywood. :)

You're not answering my question. Can we take that as a tacit yes then?  ???

« Reply #58881 on: October 19, 2017, 12:34:42 AM »
Paladin is a bonifide Marine as one can easily tell from his use of grunts and gestures to communicate.  As for me, I am a retired Navy LCDR. I went from E-1 to E-7 to WO2 to CWO3 to LTJG to LCDR.  I am also a Qualified Submariner.  If you'd like I can show you my ID card or DD214N so you can look me up in the Navy Register of Officers.  How about a picture of my shadow box?  I've got nothing to hide.  Iíll show you mine if you show me yours.

WHERE IS THE DD-214?

« Reply #58882 on: October 19, 2017, 12:35:26 AM »
Belxh..

Berpa, burba...

« Reply #58883 on: October 19, 2017, 12:36:40 AM »
It's been 11 hours and still no DD-214.

« Reply #58884 on: October 19, 2017, 12:38:00 AM »
WHERE IS THE DD-214?

That is an exit-level or dick-measurement, surprised you've seen suck, Rhodesian-Mongo!

« Reply #58885 on: October 19, 2017, 12:52:58 AM »

Heís a classic case of one who hyper compensates for his own lack of courage and achievement in life (and in some cases infantile genitalia syndrome but I wonít go there.) Life hasnít been fair to him so heís adopted the online alter ego of a badass, lies about what heís done and deeply resents anyone who actually has done it.  He didnít know what Stolen Valor was until I pointed out that he was guilty of it.  He was a clerk or a book keeper or something of that nature but he was definitely never a shooter.  How do I know that?  As I told him, I read his horoscope.

« Reply #58886 on: October 19, 2017, 12:56:47 AM »
Heís a classic case of one who hyper compensates for his own lack of courage and achievement in life (and in some cases infantile genitalia syndrome but I wonít go there.) Life hasnít been fair to him so heís adopted the online alter ego of a badass, lies about what heís done and deeply resents anyone who actually has done it.  He didnít know what Stolen Valor was until I pointed out that he was guilty of it.  He was a clerk or a book keeper or something of that nature but he was definitely never a shooter.  How do I know that?  As I told him, I read his horoscope.

Stop trying to dodge the fact that you OFFERED a DD-214 and have yet to produce it. You haven't done shit but find a photo of shit that doesn't belong to you. Until you make good on producing your DD-214 you are outed as a complete lying shit-bag.

« Reply #58887 on: October 19, 2017, 12:57:56 AM »

I haven't noticed anything bad about his ass so far other than that he's a faggot and likes to catch.  ;)

« Reply #58888 on: October 19, 2017, 01:15:58 AM »
Stop trying to dodge the fact that you OFFERED a DD-214 and have yet to produce it. You haven't done shit but find a photo of shit that doesn't belong to you. Until you make good on producing your DD-214 you are outed as a complete lying shit-bag.

Nope, the balls in your court as is clear to anyone paying attention.  In case they havenít been, Iíll repeat what I told you. ď You have produced nothing that gives you any credibility whatsoever  but I have managed to produce a DFAS statement of account which anyone can get on line.  If thatís so, why donít you get one for us?  And the shadow box?.  Surely Colonel Clink can get you one of each.   You are not only crazy, youíre stupid.   Whatís going to happen when I produce a heavily redacted DD214 as it would have to be if I were to post it online. You see where Iím going with this.  Youíd just tell me itís someone elseís.  Itís my way or fuck off Bozo.  But keep up the frantic posting.  Itís good for MVís bottom line.Ē

And then there was:  ďAll you have to do is duplicate what I did.  Nothing hard about that.  Oh. And while your at it give us something to prove you are not just the lying sack of shit that everyone thinks you are.  Iíll tell you when itís over,  motherfucker.Ē

Hey this is fun.  You keep repeating and I keep repeating.

« Reply #58889 on: October 19, 2017, 01:22:09 AM »
Nope, the balls in your court as is clear to anyone paying attention.  In case they havenít been, Iíll repeat what I told you.  You have produced nothing that gives you any credibility whatsoever  but I have managed to produce a DFAS statement of account which anyone can get on line.  If thatís so, why donít you get one for us?  And the shadow box?.  Surely Colonel Clink can get you one of each.   You are not only crazy, youíre stupid.   Whatís going to happen when I produce a heavily redacted DD214 as it would have to be if I were to post it online. You see where Iím going with this.  Youíd just tell me itís someone elseís.  Itís my way or fuck off Bozo.  But keep up the frantic posting.  Itís good for MVís bottom line.

Your shadow box is your daddies or some random photo you nabbed online. It only took you 7 hours to find it. Quick work my lad! You're not going to post a DD-214 because you don't have one, or it would show an rank somewhat lesser than LTCR. Look dumbass, your ego wrote a check that your ass can't cash and everyone can see that. You're embarrassed--as you should be--and you've lost even the small modicum of influence your bullshit posturing allowed you in the past. In the most basic parlance: "You're fucking out!" Bitch. :)