• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

starrmtn001

President Trump DECERTIFIES the Iran Nuclear Deal | Full Speech 10/13/17.

https://youtu.be/QtPazURHQEY

Jackstar

Jackstar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 13, 2017, 03:29:12 PM
President Drumpf DECERTIFIES the Iran Nuclear Deal | Full Speech 10/13/17.

I love the body language he uses when he's reading from the deep state boilerplate. Finally, something television is good for.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

Is it really all that insulting? I think it's kinda cute.

I’ve been called worse but I would prefer “steely-eyed, square-jawed nemisis of evil on the high seas” but that’s kind of a mouthful and hard to fit on a calling card.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 13, 2017, 02:58:29 PM
Sometimes words just fail me:

Fucking dumbass Military guys. You are NOTHING without the civilians money and intelligence that you constantly FUCK UP! Go peel potatoes low IQ idiot.  We will make yet another weepy-ass movie about how you fail so you can get some sympathy and not feel so bad. Blame it all on the Civilian Government again, as a losing player blames everything but his piss poor performance! Never have so few been given so much and produced so little!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 13, 2017, 07:33:09 PM
Fucking dumbass Military guys. You are NOTHING without the civilians money and intelligence that you constantly FUCK UP! Go peel potatoes low IQ idiot.  We will make yet another weepy-ass movie about how you fail so you can get some sympathy and not feel so bad. Blame it all on the Civilian Government again, as a losing player blames everything but his piss poor performance! Never have so few been given so much and produced so little!

faggot  ::)

Swishypants

Did we have MORE FREEDOM, MORE MONEY, MORE SECURITY, MORE RESPECT, MORE COHESION AS A NATION, and more MILITARY MIGHT before or after the GWOT? Defending our Freedom? We have less now you motherfuckers! You not only didn't defend jack shit; YOU FUCKED UP THE COUNTRY! Why do we give you welfare fucks money and gear again? Go get a job!  Notice that ALL the movies are about YOU LOSING! Wonder why? You are the WORST FUCKING MILITARY WE'VE EVER HAD! EVER!

Swishypants

Seriously! You can't defeat illiterate bronze-age Heroin Farmers with flip-flops, man-dresses, and rusty AK's with 60 rounds a piece; OVER 16 YEARS WORTH OF TIME! Biggest whiny pussies anyone has ever seen! You suck SOOOOOOO MUCH!

Swishypants

The guy in Vegas has more kills in 10 minutes than you can manage in a year!!! And he had NO TRAINING, and NO SUPPORT!

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

Is it really all that insulting? I think it's kinda cute.

Squids.  They are a lower form of Marine life.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 13, 2017, 04:52:07 PM
I’ve been called worse but I would prefer “steely-eyed, square-jawed nemisis of evil on the high seas” but that’s kind of a mouthful and hard to fit on a calling card.
*BLUSHES*  Why thank you.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 13, 2017, 07:33:09 PM

Oh look, It's Ranger Rhodesian Reacharound.  Hi, faggot!

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 13, 2017, 07:46:40 PM
Did we have MORE FREEDOM, MORE MONEY, MORE SECURITY, MORE RESPECT, MORE COHESION AS A NATION, and more MILITARY MIGHT before or after the GWOT? Defending our Freedom? We have less now you motherfuckers! You not only didn't defend jack shit; YOU FUCKED UP THE COUNTRY! Why do we give you welfare fucks money and gear again? Go get a job!  Notice that ALL the movies are about YOU LOSING! Wonder why? You are the WORST FUCKING MILITARY WE'VE EVER HAD! EVER!

Says the pussy who ever served.

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 14, 2017, 01:02:59 AM
Says the pussy who ever served.

OH NO! I never said that! I just said I never served in the MILITARY! Fagget! :)

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/MuAsUj2uQ0Y

LOOK-AH-HERE! CIVILIANS! Loaching it up while the Military sits on it's ASS! :)

"seriously...god bless PMCs. The only groups usually allowed to straight up get f**kin busy whenever they see a threat. No ridiculous command chain decision cycles that take hours for approval. Xe/DynCorp/Triple Canopy all just don't care...they know what has to be done and just do it. And even outnumbered, they laugh and still get it on. If I was ACM in Af/Pak or Iraq, I'd be more afraid of PMCs then any SOF unit operating in that AO."

YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT! :)

Swishypants

COME ON PALADIN! What cha' got? Desert Strum? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 01:52:26 AM
https://youtu.be/MuAsUj2uQ0Y

LOOK-AH-HERE! CIVILIANS! Loaching it up while the Military sits on it's ASS! :)

"seriously...god bless PMCs. The only groups usually allowed to straight up get f**kin busy whenever they see a threat. No ridiculous command chain decision cycles that take hours for approval. Xe/DynCorp/Triple Canopy all just don't care...they know what has to be done and just do it. And even outnumbered, they laugh and still get it on. If I was ACM in Af/Pak or Iraq, I'd be more afraid of PMCs then any SOF unit operating in that AO."

YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT! :)

Swishypants

MILITARY: Go eat a bag of dicks PUSSIES! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 03:19:23 AM

Stand by Junior!

I don't know who junior is or why I'd want to stand by him.  :-\