• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 12:12:41 PM

You're the fucking turbo warrior..Lost count how many times you've said you'll fight. You'd lose your way with a wet through paper bag.

I agree with you ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 03:09:51 AM
These people are brain dead zombie thugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW89FUSqMTM

Ok we're gonna take down all the statues and replace them with the person who was president when they were removed. Donald J Trump statues coast to coast. It'll be the perfect example of men who didn't own slaves. Everyone will be happy.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 03:04:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWHtqXFA_wA
Not a single leftwing lemming there can have even a seminance of debate educated or not. They don't even know who the statue is of.

Funny I've talked to a few female friends the last few days, both moderate democrats. They don't even know about any of this going on. The statues being removed. The fake race war the left is trying to start. The protests. They stopped watching CNN because it's worthless. And pretty much ignore the news. I really think maybe 10% of the country is even following any of this.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 11:08:27 PM
So, your solution was to try to give it to a known con-woman who will be indicted for her crimes?! Some think she's already been offered and accepted a plea deal.  ;)

If aliens were sent out to abduct an Earthling and came back with Trump, the head alien would say, "Put him back -- this is not a very good specimen."

Juan

It's Monday morning and Trump still thinks he's president. He plans to address the nation on Afghanistan tonight.

PaulAtreides

Oh, lord, if Donny John Trump is a total fucking idiot, give me a sign today.  Say, block out the sun for a few minutes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on August 21, 2017, 06:00:24 AM
It's Monday morning and Trump still thinks he's president. He plans to address the nation on Afghanistan tonight.

Does he know what or where it is? Is he putting up a hotel there?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 21, 2017, 03:35:11 AM
Ok we're gonna take down all the statues and replace them with the person who was president when they were removed. Donald J Trump statues coast to coast. It'll be the perfect example of men who don't own slaves pay their contractors and have their and their daughter's stuff made in China. Everyone will be happy.

FIFY.

3OctaveFart

Donald can lose that obvious man girdle now that the rest of him is transparent.

Yorkshire pud

In other news. The secret service can't afford to continue with the numerous trips Trump and his extended family (18) make, not all of them official business. The budget cap has already been reached by some of the agents for overtime for the year. Suppose it could be worse. Trump could be out playing golf.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

"The president has a large family, and our responsibility is required in law,'' Alles said. "I can't change that. I have no flexibility.''

While Donald Trump's 17-day vacation is certainly his longest yet, it's only the latest of his many trips outside the White House.
The Secret Service can no longer pay hundreds of agents it needs to carry out an expanded protective mission â€" in large part due to the sheer size of President Trump's family and efforts necessary to secure their multiple residences up and down the East Coast.

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex'' Alles, in an interview with USA TODAY, said more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances that were meant to last the entire year.

The agency has faced a crushing workload since the height of the contentious election season, and it has not relented in the first seven months of the administration. Agents must protect Trump â€" who has traveled almost every weekend to his properties in Florida, New Jersey and Virginia â€" and his adult children whose business trips and vacations have taken them across the country and overseas.

Alles said the service is grappling with an unprecedented number of White House protectees. Under Trump, 42 people have protection, a number that includes 18 members of his family. That's up from 31 during the Obama administration.

Overwork and constant travel have also been driving a recent exodus from the Secret Service ranks, yet without congressional intervention to provide additional funding, Alles will not even be able to pay agents for the work they have already done.

The compensation crunch is so serious that the director has begun discussions with key lawmakers to raise the combined salary and overtime cap for agents, from $160,000 per year to $187,000 for at least the duration of Trump's first term.

:-\

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 21, 2017, 08:45:11 AM
In other news. The secret service can't afford to continue with the numerous trips Trump and his extended family (18) make, not all of them official business. The budget cap has already been reached by some of the agents for overtime for the year. Suppose it could be worse. Trump could be out playing golf.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

He didn't just bankrupt the SS, but also  added bonus of funneling that money to his organizations

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 21, 2017, 08:58:05 AM
He didn't just bankrupt the SS, but also  added bonus of funneling that money to his organizations

You mean he's actively exploited his position to make himself wealthier at the tax payers expense?!!! Wash your mouth out. Maybe when he said he'd drain the swamp, he meant with only one inhabitant scavenger?

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 16, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
2nd, though the other is probably good also? But that is the one I frequented. Great stuff. Yum. Is Dick's burgers still operating there? Good and cheap.

Lets see.  Dicks burgers.  That's the place where you buy them by the bagful, right?  Just off the fwy.

Gd5150

People gathering across the county to celebrate and see this amazing spectacle. Yea, Trump touring the country on Air Force one is pretty spectacular. Oh by the way there a solar eclipse today too.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 16, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
2nd, though the other is probably good also? But that is the one I frequented. Great stuff. Yum. Is Dick's burgers still operating there? Good and cheap.

Franks or Dicks.  I'll try one of them before work on Wed.  Will Pm you how it goes.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 21, 2017, 11:57:06 AM
Franks or Dicks.  I'll try one of them before work on Wed.  Will Pm you how it goes.
Franks is the best but both good. Have fun in eclipse country.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 21, 2017, 07:39:43 AM
Does he know what or where it is? Is he putting up a hotel there?
I hope it's a hotel for all the Barbies of the world.
I'm getting so exited that I'm wearing pink today.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2017, 11:57:03 AM
Yeah. Have fun in eclipse country.

Very cool doings up here with the eclipse.  It's over now for about 30 min.  It was 90% here.  The light had a very surreal quality to it.  And strangely, all the animals in the area were quiet.  I took the dogs out and they just sat down, looking around.  *shrug*  Usually the little monsters are chasing the squirrels.

Another beautiful day here in the INW.  68 degrees. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 20, 2017, 06:10:54 PM

https://youtu.be/GHO4yC-TX3w

This is a good one. We got Geraldo and Wally George Bombs! Booyeah! And even better, they're compared to today's CNN and the fake outrage over the 3 white supremacists in the country. Good stuff.

Actually caught a taping of that show once.  Live audience.  Mistake.  Mostly college hooligans inciting old (by that time) man George to throw some asshole off the show.  I think it was the Poorman, fm KROQ FM.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 21, 2017, 12:00:45 PM
Very cool doings up here with the eclipse.  It's over now for about 30 min.  It was 90% here.  The light had a very surreal quality to it.  And strangely, all the animals in the area were quiet.  I took the dogs out and they just sat down, looking around.  *shrug*  Usually the little monsters are chasing the squirrels.

Another beautiful day here in the INW.  68 degrees.
Nice. Glad your heatwave broke. Weird about dogs. News said animals might act differently. So far, none of the predictions of C2C experts have come true: no earthquakes, Trump quitting, end of the world, Rapture, floods, etc. And it didn't block enough of the sun here. Still in the 90s.

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2017, 12:05:57 PM
Nice. Glad your heatwave broke. Weird about dogs. News said animals might act differently. So far, none of the predictions of C2C experts have come true: no earthquakes, Trump quitting, end of the world, Rapture, floods, etc. And it didn't block enough of the sun here. Still in the 90s.
All my barbie dolls are acting very weird today. Wonder why?

Juan

Trump, Melania and Barron are watching the eclipse. That's racist. Trump still thinks he's president.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Juan on August 21, 2017, 12:44:24 PM
Trump, Melania and Barron are watching the eclipse. That's racist. Trump still thinks he's president.

Lord Grantham

QuoteAs he did this, someone in a crowd of aides below shouted "Don't look."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on August 21, 2017, 01:11:54 PM

He hadn't worked out he risked blindness looking at it directly...oh well. A Donny lesson in the making.

Lord Grantham

And this is the man that you consider to be such a hero.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on August 21, 2017, 01:29:16 PM

And this is the man that you consider to be such a hero.

Oh come on. He's staring the sun down. That's heroic in anyones book, make no mistake.