• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Reporters are talking about ANTIFA throwing things at police like bleach, urine and feces. Yorkshire pud must be proud and wishing he was there to shit in his hand and throw it at police.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 11:30:49 AM
No, I mean these nazis...The ones you conveniently overlook. Makes you think..

Look photos of all the evidence of Trump/Russian collusion a year of illegal wiretaps and fake Mueller investigations as yielded.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 11:40:29 AM
In pud's world: It's out of control!

In reality: Those losers make up only.03% of our population but even they have the right of assembly and free speech. Now put away your bat, shithead, before you hurt yourself.  ::) ;D

You believe that anyone who thinks people should be eradicated because of their religion and/colour have a right to free speech? Seriously?  Lets hope they never turn on pretend doctors eh?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 11:50:06 AM
You believe that anyone who thinks people should be eradicated because of their religion and/colour have a right to free speech? Seriously?  Lets hope they never turn on pretend doctors eh?

Why do you hate muslims?

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 11:52:08 AM
Why would you if you sympathise with their beliefs?

He means the pics don't actually load.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 19, 2017, 11:49:24 AM
Reporters are talking about ANTIFA throwing things at police like bleach, urine and feces. Yorkshire pud must be proud and wishing he was there to shit in his hand and throw it at police.

I'm completely against attacking police doing their job and innocent bystanders. I have no problem with nazis being drowned in caustic soda. I haven't seen your comments condemning nazis yet...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 19, 2017, 11:53:40 AM
Why do you hate muslims?

I hate no-one. Hate isn't worth the emotional energy. Fascists though can be quite coldly exterminated, whatever their target. Their religion is irrelevant.

Gd5150

Yes! Its called the 1st amendment jackoff. Its part of the United States Constitution and it exists to protect the free people of the United States against tyrants who seek to remove peoples god given freedom and liberty. Of course the left  despises is.

Dr. MD MD

You believe that anyone who thinks people should be eradicated* because of their religion and/colour have a right to free speech? Seriously?  Lets hope they never turn on pretend doctors eh?

Seriously! It's the cornerstone of our constitution and what prevents us from becoming fascist, authoritarian, social engineering bullies like you.

* If they tell people they should start attempting that then there would be grounds for arresting them.  ;)

I hate no-one. Hate isn't worth the emotional energy. Communists though can be quite coldly exterminated, whatever their target. Their religion is irrelevant.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 19, 2017, 11:52:48 AM
Because this

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898939777453400065

LOL... Ahhh the Trump Fox TV outlet. Wonder if they'll be showing the nazis, I mean 'Free speech protesters' chanting antisemitic and racist bile?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 19, 2017, 11:58:15 AM
I hate no-one. Hate isn't worth the emotional energy. Communists though can be quite coldly exterminated, whatever their target. Their religion is irrelevant.

An anti fascist is a communist, gotcha!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 11:54:15 AM

I'm completely against attacking police doing their job and innocent bystanders. I have no problem with nazis being drowned in caustic soda. I haven't seen your comments condemning nazis yet...

If anyone is looking for a definition of sanctimonious this is IT!  ;) :D

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

An anti fascist is a communist, gotcha!  ::)

Antifia in the USA are communists.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 11:57:25 AM

* If they tell people they should start attempting that then there would be grounds for arresting them.  ;)

What do you think the nazi party stood for? Its okay, you can google it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 19, 2017, 12:00:37 PM
Antifia in the USA are communists.

Don't bother. You're dealing with a simpleton.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 12:00:06 PM
If anyone is looking for a definition of sanctimonious this is IT!  ;) :D

You don't even know what sanctimonious means, pretend doctor.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 19, 2017, 11:56:34 AM
Yes! Its called the 1st amendment jackoff.

When it suits you... You don't like the nasty stuff quoted from Trump's speeches/tweets...Then its fake news for you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 12:01:44 PM

What do you think the nazi party stood for? Its okay, you can google it.

You run out of argument and hope no one notices you're diverting.  :D

Best of luck playing vigilante, pud. Make sure your thumbs are on the outside of your fist before you try to punch someone.  ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 12:02:52 PM
You don't even know what sanctimonious means, pretend doctor.

Direct hit!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 12:06:24 PM

Best of luck playing vigilante, pud. Make sure your thumbs are on the outside of your fist before you try to punch someone.  ;) ;D

I'm not diverting anything...What do YOU think the nazi party represented? And please don't say autobahns and trains running on time. Difficult for you I know..

Clue..Jews/Aryan/gas chambers/concentration camps/eugenics/mass rape-babies cut from women..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 12:06:24 PM

You're the fucking turbo warrior..Lost count how many times you've said you'll fight. You'd lose your way with a wet through paper bag.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 12:10:58 PM

I'm not diverting anything...What do YOU think the nazi party represented? And please don't say autobahns and trains running on time. Difficult for you I know..

Clue..Jews/Aryan/gas chambers/concentration camps/eugenics/mass rape-babies cut from women..

I just don't feel like playing your SJW virtue signalling game. YAWN!  ::)

Until now you were desperately trying to convince us for months that Russia was the problem. Now you've moved on to Nazis. I think you see the problem here.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 12:15:11 PM
I just don't feel like playing your SJW virtue signalling game. YAWN!  ::)

Until now you were desperately trying to convince us for months that Russia was the problem. Now you've moved on to Nazis. I think you see the problem here.  :D

Of course you can't answer.. Most nazi sympathisers can't. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 12:12:41 PM

You're the fucking turbo warrior..Lost count how many times you've said you'll fight. You'd lose your way with a wet through paper bag.

No, pud. It's always you who gets frustrated losing arguments to me and then threatens to come looking for me. I just usually say something like OK, come find me then. I know you're a real internet tough guy though so, of course, that's VERY scary.  ::) :-\

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

I hate no-one. Hate isn't worth the emotional energy. Fascists though can be quite coldly exterminated, whatever their target. Their religion is irrelevant.

A handful of wannabe nazis are bad. An entire religion that wants to convert or exterminate the rest of the world is good. Gotchya.

PaulAtreides

It's almost 3PM EDT.   Has the 25th Amendment been invoked yet?  Has Pence started his "Flat Earth" tour?