• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 11, 2017, 04:29:21 PM
I'm genuinely curious if we learned Trump actually agreed to try to get sanctions reduced in exchange for Podesta's emails how many of you guys would be all back-slappy right-on Don get that bitch.
I for one would like to lift most sanctions and stabilize the Ukraine and "refugee" situation. It would be better for all economies, better for the environment, and good for shareholders (which, lest I be accused of being a capitalist, also include many state, teacher, and union pension and retirement funds and city investment portfolios.) Our companies have the technology to better, and more safely, exploit energy reserves in Russia. More friendly relations with Russia would help out bordering countries, including some in the EU or NATO, economy. It could result in a more stable energy supply to Europe and also make all of us less reliant on Muslim oil cartels and countries. A better economy in general promotes more stability. It is foolish to try to start up new wars, or even just Cold Wars, with nuclear power, especially when we have, at least potentially, common enemies to be concerned about (Islam, China, N.Korea, ISIS, etc.) Do I trust Putin or most Russians? Hell no. But I would rather do business, even if they are a bit corrupt, than make wars. Are they an honest, free economy? No, but neither are our lovely allies in UAE or Saudi Arabia or China or Mexico or.....

CozyRozie

*** !!! URGENT !!! ***

f*CK, I need to switch back to my original user-name th'ONE
{the original=original name theONE is not available to me now, can't log in to -after typing passwords I get message saying that this name doesn't exist,..but that's OK with me,
maybe the th'ONE has better visual appeal ,since theONE was hated so much for no real reason, /..except faggs/},
because with the futureMV name I'm missing responses to my posts (-not that there is that many of them, lol )
but because when I see the capital letters, MV I still think that it is the original-current MV
..and I just ignore those posts just skip by them in a hurry to read something relevant.

So going back to th'ONE name will be visually easier to distinguish the real valuable posts to read from the trash on this so IQ orientated board. ;)

Kidnostad3

I'll repeat what I said when the special prosecutor was appointed.  I want all wrongdoing in connection the 2016 election on the part of partisans in either camp to be identified and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  This includes both campaign staffs, RNC and DNC officials and any government employees or appointees serving in the Obama and/or Trump Administrations.

Should pulling the string on the flap de jour lead to additional questionable acts or crimes by anyone else connected to Trump Campaign, so be it.  The sooner we get to the bottom of all this the better.  However, all things considered, I think that the Dems and the MSM will overplay their hand again and in the end there will be more Dems facing charges than Reps.

OBTW, labeling Junior's 20 minute meeting with a Russian lawyer as "potentially treasonous"  is beyond absurd.  Get a fucking grip!

starrmtn001

Russian Lawyer Who Met with Donald Trump Jr. Denies Kremlin Links, Clinton Info.  7.11.17.

https://youtu.be/dIhh3tqc6S4

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 05:55:42 PM
I for one would like to lift most sanctions and stabilize the Ukraine and "refugee" situation. It would be better for all economies, better for the environment, and good for shareholders (which, lest I be accused of being a capitalist, also include many state, teacher, and union pension and retirement funds and city investment portfolios.) Our companies have the technology to better, and more safely, exploit energy reserves in Russia. More friendly relations with Russia would help out bordering countries, including some in the EU or NATO, economy. It could result in a more stable energy supply to Europe and also make all of us less reliant on Muslim oil cartels and countries. A better economy in general promotes more stability. It is foolish to try to start up new wars, or even just Cold Wars, with nuclear power, especially when we have, at least potentially, common enemies to be concerned about (Islam, China, N.Korea, ISIS, etc.) Do I trust Putin or most Russians? Hell no. But I would rather do business, even if they are a bit corrupt, than make wars. Are they an honest, free economy? No, but neither are our lovely allies in UAE or Saudi Arabia or China or Mexico or.....

That's fine if Russia would keep to Minsk which they signed, but they won't.  You'd just lift them for the hell of it?

coaster

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2017, 05:53:11 PM
Frankly, English is a stretch for you.  ;)
Well done. poster child. You're sad, I know. Grab the blankey. It's warm. All of this will be over tomorrow....heh

CozyRozie

albrecht,

F*CK MAN, lol  ;)
because I like reading your thoughts (but not often), the reason is not often, because you make your posts look visually so "un-inviting" to read,
-because you don't use brakes in your typing, ..how do you call them ? -paragraphs ?,
..come on here, you eager English nazzis, you should have schooled him on it by now -or is he a just stubborn old knott ?
Or you just scared and afraid to give a brother few words of honest and helpful advice, ?

I feel that albrecht has very interesting things to say ,
but I'm skipping his posts because they are just a wall of text not very easy to visually pick at it with out getting involved into them
,and I don't want to get involved into the every word of a particular post,
I just want to scan posts with my laser smart eye and if I catch something of interest I will stop by and read it.
Of course every post the has the  MV in the title I just zoom by ...  see yaaaaa buddyyy ..lol  ;) ;) ;)

coaster

Quote from: futureMV on July 11, 2017, 07:08:25 PM
albrecht,

F*CK MAN, lol  ;)
because I like reading your thoughts (but not often), the reason is not often, because you make your posts look visually so "un-inviting" to read,
-because you don't use brakes in your typing, ..how do you call them ? -paragraphs ?,
..come on here, you eager English nazzis, you should have schooled him on it by now -or is he a just stubborn old knott ?
Or you just scared and afraid to give a brother few words of honest and helpful advice, ?

I feel that albrecht has very interesting things to say ,
but I'm skipping his posts because they are just a wall of text not very easy to visually pick at it with out getting involved into them
,and I don't want to get involved into the every word of a particular post,
I just want to scan posts with my laser smart eye and if I catch something of interest I will stop by and read it.
Of course every post the has the  MV in the title I just zoom by ...  see yaaaaa buddyyy ..lol  ;) ;) ;)
Yes, we call them paragraphs. Learn to use them. Your typing style has ruined you for all of your troll accounts. Are the days getting better yet?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 11, 2017, 06:26:36 PM
I'll repeat what I said when the special prosecutor was appointed.  I want all wrongdoing in connection the 2016 election on the part of partisans in either camp to be identified and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  This includes both campaign staffs, RNC and DNC officials and any government employees or appointees serving in the Obama and/or Trump Administrations.

Should pulling the string on the flap de jour lead to additional questionable acts or crimes by anyone else connected to Trump Campaign, so be it.  The sooner we get to the bottom of all this the better.  However, all things considered, I think that the Dems and the MSM will overplay their hand again and in the end there will be more Dems facing charges than Reps.

OBTW, labeling Junior's 20 minute meeting with a Russian lawyer as "potentially treasonous"  is beyond absurd.  Get a fucking grip!

I'm with you on this.  This is not a big deal.  Like you said, the lawyer was not even representing the Kremlin or their interests. Hillary's camp was meeting with Ukrainians for the same purpose.  Who gives a fuck?  This is a big nothing-burger.  I've criticized Trump plenty but to see people jumping on the latest revelations as a big deal is beyond ridiculous.

Right on.  I agree completely.

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 11, 2017, 04:29:21 PM
I'm genuinely curious if we learned Trump actually agreed to try to get sanctions reduced in exchange for Podesta's emails how many of you guys would be all back-slappy right-on Don get that bitch.

Wouldn't he have been a psychic if he bargained away sanctions 3 months before Obama levied them?  Weren't the sanctions levied the end of December, 2016?

K_Dubb

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 11, 2017, 07:20:38 PM
I'm with you on this.  This is not a big deal.  Like you said, the lawyer was not even representing the Kremlin or their interests. Hillary's camp was meeting with Ukrainians for the same purpose.  Who gives a fuck?  This is a big nothing-burger.  I've criticized Trump plenty but to see people jumping on the latest revelations as a big deal is beyond ridiculous.

Problem is we've gone from "no Russians, that's ridiculous" to "yeah, we entertained offers of help we thought came from the Russian government, but that's no big deal."  I've resisted giving any credence to this whole thing, but once the guy says so in his own words I can't ignore.

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 11, 2017, 07:24:30 PM
Wouldn't he have been a psychic if he bargained away sanctions 3 months before Obama levied them?  Weren't the sanctions levied the end of December, 2016?

The Magnitsky Act they discussed was passed in 2012 I think.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 11, 2017, 07:29:31 PM
Problem is we've gone from "no Russians, that's ridiculous" to "yeah, we entertained offers of help we thought came from the Russian government, but that's no big deal."  I've resisted giving any credence to this whole thing, but once the guy says so in his own words I can't ignore.

Any campaign would love to get dirt on the other campaign no matter what the source.  This is nothing new nor is it unconstitutional.  The public decides if the dirt is relevant or not.

K_Dubb

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 11, 2017, 07:32:00 PM
Any campaign would love to get dirt on the other campaign no matter what the source.  This is nothing new nor is it unconstitutional.

No, but it's only natural to wonder what else they forgot.  I don't think there's any crime identified yet, but they sure act guilty of something.  The latest argument making the rounds, that collusion isn't illegal and is no big deal, sounds like preparing for the worst.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 11, 2017, 07:20:38 PM
Exactly.  What next?  "In the latest news, sources say Donald Trump strolled by the Russian Embassy in May of 2015.  Maxine Waters is demanding an immediate impeachment for obvious treason.  In other news, it was learned Hillary Clinton destroyed 50,000 more official government emails than originally thought but it's no big deal because  she told us it was a bunch of cookie recipes."

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on July 11, 2017, 05:16:40 PM
We'll, keep laughing. You all are doing enough to destroy yourselves. Just a matter of time now.
And "you guys". Brother, I'm sitting in the middle of the road. I find no joy in watching a president of my country fail. But when they did it to themselves, its time to remove them. We can talk all day about how horrible Clinton is, and I'd agree, but this unending, " he can do no wrong" mentality I find disturbing as hell. Replace this fucking idiot and we can finally "make america better" again.
I have no interest in learning Russian.

it's not Russian commrade that you will have to learn, -it's the fucking stinking Chinese.
Those are the fuckers that will fuck AmwErica in the ass.
But DON'T sweat the cold sweat my burger comrade, ..you enabled the Chinease rats to overtake you, - HOW?
Well, let's look at your business practices - oh well, they are so f*cking sound! They are based on a very solid simple principle... "Profit at all cost"

So now my burger friends you are going to ripp fruits of your actions.
Let me tell you the obvious... all these years you were buying cheap crap made in China -you enabled their economy over that time to grow, 
you enabled their Chinese National Treasure to grow, - you enriched them to the point that now they have your technology
(technology that their slave workers were patiently implementing for years for your greedy businessman, but their supervisors were stealing it from you at night,-or day time)
and by now they have enough of money and enough of your technology to fuck you with it...

But you are still being blinded by your power to bully,.. but that power is not as important now,.. right now you are being fucked with much simpler power
...power of pure simple analytical thinking

****************** NOW this is very interesting what I'm going to say it to you my American commrades....

I'm not supposed to reveal this to you at this time, heh heh -I'm risking some personal "red carpet" schooling from the Tops
but I'm going to give you a hint,.. and I know many of you will feel sick after reading that,...
...but do you really know why this actually very silly topic of Russian involvement in your pathetic elections is still being played for so long in your media ??

...Well, I don't expect you to understand that at all,
reason is -remember I told you few days ago- that you Americans are very good /actually the beset in the World/ at .. bulling
..but you suck massive cock at human chess.

China is going to fuck you with money they made because of your greedy American businessman and happy to pay $0.99/piece of shit American consumers,
including you coaster who I'm sure bought cheap Chinese made tools to make your $200K/year (or was that a beer box poop guy from Alaska) - any how, one of you were bragging-threatening to make $200K/year in construction/reno biz.

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on July 11, 2017, 07:13:31 PM
Yes, we call them paragraphs. Learn to use them. Your typing style has ruined you for all of your troll accounts. Are the days getting better yet?

Looks coaster that you are confusing typing paragraphs with evil-Hillary's pussy lips -because they are so stretched
/go for a dive man inside of her wide vig

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 11, 2017, 06:42:22 PM
That's fine if Russia would keep to Minsk which they signed, but they won't.  You'd just lift them for the hell of it?
Both/all sides are guilty of breaking Minsk and Minsk II Protocols, and if you recall, the former administration policy was "fuck the EU" (caught on tape) and to also withdraw promised batteries and defense systems etc from NATO countries, especially after he promised to "be more flexible" to Russia after his reelection. But that is the past.

Frankly I don't want a war with a nuclear power over some minor Balkan or Slavic country. They have been disputed borders for generations and it is like trying to deal with Islam. Let them sort it out, or I guess, at minimum some proxy wars- though I would rather not. They attack us or an allied country than we have a problem. We, Russian, China, Israel, everybody with any power "meddle in elections" or try to spy and gain influence. So we should defend against, have investigations into Trump/Billary whoever, but not act "surprised" and "outraged" that a foreign government would dare spy or attempt to interfere! We spied on the French election, the German chancellor, etc. Israel spies on us (who give them billions and fight their battles for them/Saudis, etc)

Until then I would rather do business and promote business and stability, and not war, in the region, and others. We had an opportunity post-ColdWar but instead allowed even more corruption and just threw money at the problem and thought: "gee with enough money thrown at them Russia will change" and then rushed to expand NATO (without including Russia etc) in the idea. There are vast resources in Russia that Western, especially American, companies has the technology to exploit and to do so more safely, which would help all countries, shareholders, workers, etc. Possibly, increased business ventures would promote stability and trust? If not, it is not like we don't do business with corrupt regimes and businesses now (China, Saudi, various African, Mexico, etc etc)

I was against much of our involvement back in the 90s also, and we see what our support for the Muslims has done to Europe/US now. Not that the Serbs were good (or Russians who tacitly at least supported them) but just fighting the same battle between Europe and Islam, and sectarianism between sects and ethnic groups- using the same old methods- that aren't nice or acceptable, but nothing new or really shocking, unfortunately considering the history of people and war- and especially that region.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 11, 2017, 07:37:22 PM
No, but it's only natural to wonder what else they forgot.  I don't think there's any crime identified yet, but they sure act guilty of something.  The latest argument making the rounds, that collusion isn't illegal and is no big deal, sounds like preparing for the worst.

I think there is a difference between collusion of parties to release dirt and actually colluding in interfering with the election.  There are always at least two parties colluding whenever dirt is released on another campaign.  And remember, one of the parties in this was a Russian but not tied to the Kremlin.  This is just something else that the left and media are getting excited about and it will come to nothing.

CozyRozie

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 07:54:03 PM
Both/all sides are guilty of breaking Minsk and Minsk II Protocols, and if you recall, the former administration policy was "fuck the EU" (caught on tape) and to also withdraw promised batteries and defense systems etc from NATO countries, especially after he promised to "be more flexible" to Russia after his reelection. But that is the past.

Frankly I don't want a war with a nuclear power over some minor Balkan or Slavic country. They have been disputed borders for generations and it is like trying to deal with Islam. Let them sort it out, or I guess, at minimum some proxy wars- though I would rather not. They attack us or an allied country than we have a problem. We, Russian, China, Israel, everybody with any power "meddle in elections" or try to spy and gain influence. So we should defend against, have investigations into Trump/Billary whoever, but not act "surprised" and "outraged" that a foreign government would dare spy or attempt to interfere! We spied on the French election, the German chancellor, etc. Israel spies on us (who give them billions and fight their battles for them/Saudis, etc)

Until then I would rather do business and promote business and stability, and not war, in the region, and others. We had an opportunity post-ColdWar but instead allowed even more corruption and just threw money at the problem and thought: "gee with enough money Russia will change" and then rushed to expand NATO (without including Russia etc) in the idea. There are vast resources in Russia that Western, especially American, has the technology to exploit and to do so more safely, which would help all countries, shareholders, workers, etc. Possibly, increased business ventures would promote stability and trust? If not, it is not like we don't do business with corrupt regimes and businesses now (China, Saudi, various African, Mexico, etc etc)

I was against our involvement back in the 90s also, and we see what our support for the Muslims has done to Europe/US now. Not that the Serbs were good but just fighting the same battle between Europe and Islam, using the same old methods- that aren't nice or acceptable, but nothing new.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH SIR albrecht

I'm so very glad that visually was so easy to be attracted to your post and read it,..because I learned and benefited from it.
Wer well said.
As to the Serbs Sir, looks like you don't have the whole picture in your mind or you are just misinformed on the very ancient and current history of the Land of Serbia  and original KOSOVO...(cradle of Christianity in EUROPE -before was overtaken by fucking invasive islam) !!

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 11, 2017, 07:30:25 PM
The Magnitsky Act they discussed was passed in 2012 I think.

I thought you were referring to the ones that got Flynn in trouble at the end of December.

I don't think we need to be adopting Russian kids. All the ones I have met here are totally nuts due to the abuse they got in Russian orphanages. Some damge cannot be undone.

albrecht

Quote from: futureMV on July 11, 2017, 08:01:29 PM
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH SIR albrecht

I'm so very glad that visually was so eay to be attracted to your post and read it,..because I learned and benifited from it.
Wer well said.
As to the Serbs Sir, looke like you donn't have the whole picture in your mind or you are just misinformed ion the very ancient and current history of the LnD OF sERBIA AND ORIGINAL kOSOV... (crattle of Christianity in
I am aware of the history and the fact that the region/people saved Europe from Islam on several occasions. I simply mention that some of the methods used by the Serbs (but also the other sides- Muslim, Croat, etc) during the most recent wars were not palatable to modern Western audiences and horrible- but nothing new in terms of the region or warfare in general. Should be condemned because peace is better. But nothing new and it was a geo-political issue as to why people were concerned there (but didn't care when such things happen elsewhere in the world.) And I'm aware of the current situation. Kosovo, for example, should be Serbian. And the Muslims are still burning down churches and using NATO protection to help them expand.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 11, 2017, 08:06:44 PM
I thought you were referring to the ones that got Flynn in trouble at the end of December.

I don't think we need to be adopting Russian kids. All the ones I have met here are totally nuts due to the abuse they got in Russian orphanages. Some damge cannot be undone.
Yeah, I had a former neighbor who adopted from Ukraine (I think) sort of sad. Noticed in the next Christmas card that the new daughter was no longer in photo. Found out through the grape-vine that she was "returned" because so many issues and conflict with her new siblings. Love that people adopt but sucks that so many are almost beyond help for 'normal families' due to history and problems (this goes for domestic adoptions also too often unfortunately.) Very sad.

CozyRozie

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 08:06:51 PM
I am aware of the history and the fact that the region/people saved Europe from Islam on several occasions. I simply mention that some of the methods used by the Serbs (but also the other sides- Muslim, Croat, etc) during the most recent wars were not palatable to modern Western audiences and horrible- but nothing new in terms of the region or warfare in general. Should be condemned because peace is better. But nothing new and it was a geo-political issue as to why people were concerned there (but didn't care when such things happen elsewhere in the world.) And I'm aware of the current situation. Kosovo, for example, should be Serbian. And the Muslims are still burning down churches and using NATO protection to help them expand.

albrecht,
Very glad to read in your post that you are quite up'to'date as to the Serbia's role in European history and fighting/protecting EUROPE PROPER from the invasion of muslims.

CozyRozie

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 08:09:59 PM
Yeah, I had a former neighbor who adopted from Ukraine (I think) sort of sad. Noticed in the next Christmas card that the new daughter was no longer in photo. Found out through the grape-vine that she was "returned" because so many issues and conflict with her new siblings. Love that people adopt but sucks that so many are almost beyond help for 'normal families' due to history and problems (this goes for domestic adoptions also too often unfortunately.) Very sad.

albrecht,
is it possible that some people think (or misunderstand) -or- try to twist on purpose that adopting means ..owning. ??
Maybe is proper if the adoptee families that they think that adopting means sharing and enabling, -but not owning their future developments in life... ??

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: th'ONE on July 11, 2017, 05:57:56 PM
*** !!! URGENT !!! ***

f*CK, I need to switch back to my original user-name th'ONE
{the original=original name theONE is not available to me now, can't log in to -after typing passwords I get message saying that this name doesn't exist,..but that's OK with me,
maybe the th'ONE has better visual appeal ,since theONE was hated so much for no real reason, /..except faggs/},
because with the futureMV name I'm missing responses to my posts (-not that there is that many of them, lol )
but because when I see the capital letters, MV I still think that it is the original-current MV
..and I just ignore those posts just skip by them in a hurry to read something relevant.

So going back to th'ONE name will be visually easier to distinguish the real valuable posts to read from the trash on this so IQ orientated board. ;)

The account is still there.

http://bellgab.com/profile/?u=6876

coaster

The one, troll. Why do you think there is no war? Its called the status quo. China doesnt want millions of Korean immigrants. If we did have war, we would either take them, or pay so they could take the them. The world is in a stalemate. And trump is the firecracker. Hes fucking everything up, and filling his pockets. No more. Ties to the Russian mob? That's a checkmate to your bs Hillary.
You can sit here, in whatever fucking country, get your jolies off like youre really affecting bellgab you faggot. you are in, and will an be armchair warrior. You don't know  the first thing about balance, the status quo. Bring up beer again. Even if you're some American 4chan troll. You don't get too deep into politics. You are a fucking idiot. But you're gonna buy the sight tomorrow morning. Yah! Retard. Know your place.

Gd5150

Wow this is so shocking. No information was given for no compensation and no laws were broken. I'm just glad I'm a registered independent like every other libtard lemming I know. I think we can all agree it's nice to have Meister back, I mean Coaster. Welcome back. And before you disappear, take care.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

coaster

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 11, 2017, 09:17:12 PM
Wow this is so shocking. No information was given for no compensation and no laws were broken. I'm just glad I'm a registered independent like every other libtard lemming I know. I think we can all agree it's nice to have Meister back, I mean Coaster. Welcome back. And before you disappear, take care.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
Well, wait. I'm sure you all armchair prosecutors will figure it out in the coming months. And cry. Who the fuck is Meister? I've been here longer than you, sister.