• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 07, 2017, 06:19:23 AM
Live: G20 Opening Ceremony Hamburg - President Trump Speech 7/7/17.
Started streaming 3 hours ago

https://youtu.be/9OifgyM_wcw

The royalty must be confused now that there's a private sector business man there for the 1st time. Let's just hope he doesn't bring up finance or economics, their worthlessness might be exposed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 07, 2017, 08:52:33 AM
The royalty must be confused now that there's a private sector business man there for the 1st time. Let's just hope he doesn't bring up finance or economics, their worthlessness might be exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4OvQIGDg4I

Kidnostad3

Of the 9 states in the worst fiscal condition, 8 are traditional blue states.  Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

https://www.mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings

Gd5150

Trump: "so, rig any elections lately?"
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Trump: "we had a great meeting and we're both excited to announce the 2020 elections are already decided." 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Putin: "let's take a steam boys. The super models are waiting"

CozyRozie

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 07, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

PaulAtreides, I'm constantly amazed at your luck of intelligent analytical thinking, but that should not be surprise to me because you remind me of another poster here
who used to use name, norland2424 and now changed to a . /a dot/

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 11:04:02 PM
Like to Welcome new member to BellGab and say goodbye fuckOFF to norland2424
now that piece of ANTIFA shit is listed as a "dot" ...a fucking dot .  lol :)
..but now when you look at the "Members List" this ANTIFA member is listed in second spot from the top.
(so no more listing under.. norland2424)

No I'm not saying that you are norland2424, no you are not, but you and him share similar low end thinking characteristics lucking intelligent perceptions.
PaulAtreides ,you think that everything that Alex Jones is presenting in his shows is fake -nothing is based in truth- right ??
..if you think that way you are indeed think in a very limited laughable way.

...go back to CNN boi.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 10:37:31 AM
PaulAtreides, I'm constantly amazed at your luck of intelligent analytical thinking, but that should not be surprise to me because you remind me of another poster here
who used to use name, norland2424 and now changed to a . /a dot/

No I'm not saying that you are norland2424, no you are not, but you and him share similar low end thinking characteristics lucking intelligent perceptions.
PaulAtreides ,you think that everything that Alex Jones is presenting in his shows is fake -nothing is based in truth- right ??
..if you think that way you are indeed think in a very limited laughable way.

...go back to CNN boi.

Bwaahahahaha.  Maybe Jones can get you a tour of that child labor slave camp on Mars.  Why Mars?  There's lots of room in that bankrupt Trump hotel in Atlantic City.  Alex and Rush should have a joint show - then you'd only have to run out to your truck once a day.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 07, 2017, 11:05:49 AM
Bwaahahahaha.  Maybe Jones can get you a tour of that child labor slave camp on Mars.  Why Mars?  There's lots of room in that bankrupt Trump hotel in Atlantic City.  Alex and Rush should have a joint show - then you'd only have to run out to your truck once a day.

I have never seen a post from you that addressed a substantive issue.  Oh that's right, you're a leftist and all you are capable of doing is slinging shit.  Maybe if you weren't so preoccupied with Dune characters and being a wise ass you might amount to something and your parents could move to a smaller house, eat out more and take vacations.  Just sayin'

CozyRozie

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 07, 2017, 11:05:49 AM

OK if you are so confident that Alex Jones presents only fake news, did you had a chance to watch this short yet so powerful video that Dr.MDMD posted in PIZZAGATE thread, (just after mine post).
If you have no reason to be scared or concerned by visiting that thread you might like to watch this video and tell us if Alex Jones is fabricating all that pedo news,
I hope not, I hope you do believe that there are pedos (even here hiding amongst us on BG) and that they all should be killed in most brutal way ...unless you disagree with Alex Jones
and me and those who think like me and Alex Jones, hmmmm... wonder what's your stand on pedos is ??? hmmmm...
Now  you got me thinking about yourself...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2017, 01:42:54 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNiuFK1Sek

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 02:52:36 AM
Great piece by Alex Jones.

..so looks like there is a message to all the pedos, (including those hiding here on BG) -your will be toast by PRESIDENT TRUMP, great news :)
Let's hope Bill & Hillary will be on that list as well.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 07, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

We've been telling people like you for years, decades, the so-called mainstream media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat Left.  And provided example after example of that on a daily basis.  Not just CNN - all the media outlets not explicitly considered ''conservative''.  They all use the same talking points on every important issue every day - ''as if'' rehearsed in advance.  There are no examples of this group reporting on any major issue in a fair and balanced way. 

So now with CNN's hissy implosion- brought about by their own hubris, its more clear than ever everything we've been saying about them is accurate.  What should be pointed out is this isn't isolated to CNN - its all of them.  It's just that CNN is the one in the spotlight.

Anyone going on about Alex Jones - business as usual for the smug, easily led followers of the Big Government fascist Democrats, and their Fake News media outlets - during the CNN/mainstream media exposure/meltdown this week looks simply oblivious and delusional.  At best.

Dr. MD MD

In response to president Trump's statement that probably more countries and individuals tried to influence the election online the Clapper has said it was the Russians and only the Russians. I know that's patently false because we all know of a couple Brits, a bunch of Canadians and one Mongolian yak herder did the same thing. Yet they just keep spinning and spinning. It's time to get real and stop being a propaganda agency rivaling the KGB and start doing what your paid to do: investigate actual events and stop creating them, shitheads!  ::) ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2017, 01:27:06 PM
In response to president Trump's statement that probably more countries and individuals tried to influence the election online the Clapper has said it was the Russians and only the Russians. I know that's patently false because we all know of a couple Brits, a bunch of Canadians and one Mongolian yak herder did the same thing. Yet they just keep spinning and spinning. It's time to get real and stop being a propaganda agency rivaling the KGB and start doing what your paid to do: investigate actual events and stop creating them, shitheads!  ::) ;D

:) ;) 8)
smoking funny yak grass, ain't you??

CozyRozie

LOL, you Sir are puffing on yaks grass for sure ;)
...quite interesting words/thoughts composition in this sentence, my Mongolian English is looking for hidden meaning or massive doze of sarcasm.

albrecht

I just listened to Trump's speech in Poland and thought it pretty good. Some small mispronunciations but the theme of the speech and references to past events and current/future events was excellent. I could almost feel Obama and some of the Leftist European leaders squirm when he extolled the importance of family, culture, religion, to a nation. I'm sure the major media networks and media pundits also hated his praise of Western values and culture and the fact that he said that we won't surrender.

Up All Night

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 07, 2017, 10:33:09 AM
Trump: "we had a great meeting and we're both excited to announce the 2020 elections are already decided."

Trump: "We had a great meeting and we're excited to announce their will be no interference in the 2020 elections." ;) ;) ;)

WildCard

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 06, 2017, 04:27:23 PM
He bashed the United States.  It was great.

Time stamp? Quote?

If you hadn't posted this, I wouldn't of watched it.
WTF?! I love Trump now. So good job, Poindexter. We'll win next time for sure.

Lt.Uhura

Trump and his BFF relaxing after a long, stressful day of meetings at the G20. Vlad had to remind Donald who was top dog.  :D

CozyRozie

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 07, 2017, 09:29:24 PM
Trump and his BFF relaxing after a long, stressful day of meetings at the G20. Vlad had to remind Donald who was top dog.  :D

Lt.Uhura you better get ready to defend your country because.. "end is near"

‘Will reduce US to ashes’: N.Korea celebrates first ICBM launch with dance & fireworks (VIDEOS)
Published time: 7 Jul, 2017 19:53
https://www.rt.com/news/395646-pyongyang-celebrate-missile-launch/

*Thousands of soldiers and civilians gathered at Kim Il Sung Square in Pyongyang Thursday, dancing to a dazzling fireworks display while marking the launch
of what North Korea say is its first intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

"We enthusiastically celebrate the successful test launch of the intercontinental ballistic rocket, the greatest landmark in the history of our republic,"
read a banner across the square, AFP reported.
Several high-ranking officials including Kim Yong-nam, the President of the Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly of North Korea,
and Vice-Marshal Hwang Pyong-so of the Korean People’s Army joined in the celebrations.

If ”US imperialists commit even the slightest military provocation,”
the North Korean army would "show to the world how the territory of the US will be reduced to ashes,” AFP reported the officials telling the assembled crowd.
People on the square then danced to patriotic songs, the first of which was "Glory to General Kim Jong-un".*

.../ some of you might be laughing and dismissing this development in N-Korea as insignificant- but remember that China is second best chess player ..after Russia of course  8)
And President Trump has real problem now...and American people as well, your life style will change dramatically very soon.

Brought to you by the CNN G-20 correspondant

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 09:40:18 PM
Lt.Uhura you better get ready to defend your country because.. "end is near"

But Trump's people tell us he's still winning. The "fine-tuned machine" and all.

It seems you and Rex aren't so sure?

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 07, 2017, 09:49:34 PM
Brought to you by the CNN G-20 correspondant

I bet that Lt.Uhura used his/hers selfie picture to do that meme, haha

WildCard

IMG_1931.JPG

Mike "Do Not Touch" Pence will put an end to this degeneracy.