• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

mikuthing01

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 26, 2017, 11:31:08 AM
President Donald J Trumps legal temporary travel ban upheld by The Supreme Court of the United States of America. ✔️
A year of illegal evesdropping on Trump has uncovered ZERO evidence of collusion. ✔️
A 6 month investigation based on ZERO evidence has uncovered ZERO evidence of obstruction. ✔️
Democrat attorney general Loretta Lynch under investigation for her unethical and potentially illegal top secret meeting with Bubba. ✔️
Democrat National Commetee chairwoman FIRED for corruption and collaboration to illegally rig the Democrat Party debates. ✔️
A SECOND Democrat National Commitee Chairwoman FIRED for collaborating to rig the Democrat Party primary election. ✔️
Democrat Party nominee for president, (((Bernie Sanders))) and wife under investigation for bank fraud. ✔️
Hillary Clinton is illegally appointed the Democrat Party nominee for president. ✔️
Despite outspending Republicans 5:1, Democrats have lost 4 elections since the election of the 45th President of the United States, Donald J Trump. ✔️

The Democrat Party's chickens....
are comin home...
To roost. ✔️

Meister not rekt
Mesiter rekt ✔️

K_Dubb

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 26, 2017, 12:03:04 PM
Cogent analysis.   Of course the ban is supposed to be only for 90 days so by the time the Supremes get a chance to hear the case, the ban could be lifted.  I'd still like to hear the Court rule on it anyway.  Clearly the Supreme Court made the point very clear that the lower courts were out of line.

Oh they'll avoid ruling on it unless they absolutely have to.  The whole order was basically "ok you guys go ahead and figure out whatever the hell extreme vetting means and do it, and maybe this whole thing can go away."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 26, 2017, 12:31:32 PM
Oh they'll avoid ruling on it unless they absolutely have to.  The whole order was basically "ok you guys go ahead and figure out whatever the hell extreme vetting means and do it, and maybe this whole thing can go away."

As opposed to doing nothing but scratching your head when a new attack happens every week?  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 26, 2017, 12:31:32 PM

It would seem that the Ninth Circuit takes a perverse pleasure in their rulings being reversed.  It's as if they would rather be seen as judicial activists with an agenda than honest jurists.  I don't doubt that Obama appointees and others on the federal bench are not content with our constitution in its present form and would like nothing better than to precipitate a constitutional crisis that the Left would use to build a consensus in favor of a constitutional convention.   "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 26, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

It would seem that the Ninth Circuit takes a perverse pleasure in their rulings being reversed.  It's as if they would rather be seen as judicial activists with an agenda than honest jurists.  I don't doubt that Obama appointees and others on the federal bench are not content with our constitution in its present form and would like nothing better than to precipitate a constitutional crisis that the Left would use to build a consensus in favor of a constitutional convention.   "Never let a good crisis go to waste."
Sort of the like the modern day "progressive" Democratic Party that enjoys "moral victories" even after much hype and then being crushed or beaten in elections. Afterwards they get on tv/radio and proclaim "we haven't won but we have moved the ball down the field but not in to the end zone" and similar platitudes. A warning though- losses can be turned into greater victories and often have, over time, more remembrance. (Thermopylae, The Alamo, martyrdoms, etc etc.) So we still have to be vigilant, turn out to vote, seek control over education, and keep an eye on the malcontents and rioters. And I also worry about the various Constitutional Convention calls, at least potentially.

Dr. MD MD

The next step for the Dems:

If you vote for the president's health care plan we'll kill this dog!  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2017, 05:00:22 PM
The next step for the Dems:

If you vote for the president's health care plan we'll kill this dog!  ;D

Judging from the dog's expression he is thinking: If that asshole doesn't take that thing out of my ear his friends are going to start calling him "Stumpy."

CozyRozie

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 26, 2017, 10:54:40 AM
I miss gnooryblows.

Guys, just to be perfectly clear I'm not that turd collector gnooryblows who was stealing turds from women's toilet and who according to his posting history is in love with Satan.
If some of you think that I'm him /gnooryblows/ then I'm really disappointed in you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 07:10:21 PM
If some of you think that I'm him /gnooryblows/ then I'm really disappointed in you.

I'm dissapointed in me too.

CozyRozie

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 26, 2017, 07:33:29 PM
I'm dissapointed in me too.
ha,..with your English I would be thisappointed as well

"There's no love of language anymore."
-Jackass. circa 2017

mikuthing01

CNN is falling apart ;D

Three CNN journalists resign over fake Russia story

http://archive.is/Xg5Dp

CozyRozie

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on June 26, 2017, 07:53:56 PM
CNN is falling apart ;D

Falkie this is your opportunity big boy. Fuck CoastToCoast and George Noory, go after the big chair

George Senda
-CNN reporter

CozyRozie

"CNN retracts story on investigation into Trump campaign adviser’s meeting with CEO of Russian fund"
Published time: 24 Jun, 2017 15:33

https://www.rt.com/usa/393904-cnn-retracts-russia-trump/

*CNN has retracted a story claiming that an adviser to the Trump campaign is under Senate investigation for meeting with the head of a Russian state-backed investment fund at the Davos economic forum.

The now-deleted report cited an anonymous congressional source as saying that the Senate Intelligence Committee was investigating ties between several figures in the Trump camp, including his son-in-law Jared Kushner and financier Anthony Scaramucci, and the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), a Russian sovereign fund that manages direct foreign investments into the Russian economy.

Scaramucci, who was part of Trump’s transition team, met with Kirill Dmitriev, the CEO of the RDIF, at the World Economic Forum in Davos last year.
According to CNN, congressional investigators wanted to know if they had discussed lifting US sanctions against Russia.
A spokesperson for the Russian fund said they hadn’t, while Scaramucci told CNN that there was “nothing there.”

The report implied that RDIF had been flagged by US investigators for its ties to Vnesheconombank, a Russian state-owned bank that ran the fund until June of 2016, when RDIF was restructured as an independent entity by the Russian government.*

..that will teach those fuckers not to fabricate shit, ha ha

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on June 26, 2017, 07:53:56 PM
CNN is falling apart ;D

After years and years and years of fake, highly partisan, ''news'', that's what finally pushed them over the edge? 

Oh, wait, it appears they were fired, as they were the three people involved in publishing the retracted article.  So, still ok to manufacture and publish Fake News, just not so blatant it has to be retracted:

''... CNN said Monday that three journalists, including the executive editor in charge of a new investigative unit, have resigned after the publication of a Russia-related article that was retracted.

Thomas Frank, who wrote the story in question; Eric Lichtblau, an editor in the unit; and Lex Haris, who oversaw the unit, have all left CNN...''

The ''Progressive'' Fascists don't care about any of that.  Our Constitution is in their way of remaking the utopian society they have planned for us.  They know best for everyone, and are not going to let our laws, the will of the people, or public opinion regarding their performance stand in their way.  Having contempt for the people of this country, the ''Progressive'' 9th Circuit Court is not embarrassed in the least about the number of times they are reversed.  They are going to rule in favor of everything that is destructive to our country. They are going to rule in favor of everything that grows the central government, and everything that forwards the globalist agenda of creating a one-world Left-wing government.

These hack judges are just doing their part.  They are playing to those who put them in their positions specifically to advance that agenda, and those people and their supporters are very pleased.  They know its going to be a Long March through our institutions, and there are going to be setbacks along the way.  Reversals are expected.  They also know everything won't be reversed, and in the meantime they managed to gum up the works - in this case no doubt they have allowed a certain number of terrorists to get in who wouldn't have had the ban gone into effect immediately. 

The Republicans in the US Senate needs to start treating the Liberal Progressive court appointees the same way the Democrats treat the Conservative appointees - by rejecting every one possible and never capitulating.

The current Congress should also break up the 9th District into several smaller districts.  Now that the western states have a much larger population than when the districts were set up, there is no reason one district court should cover such a huge percentage of the population.  There is no reason so much of the country should be subject to this phony court packed with quack Progressives

WOTR

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 26, 2017, 08:47:48 AM
Hooray!

Supreme Court allows partial enforcement of travel ban.

#MAGA

i really hope I'm wrong- but in the months that it has taken to get this past, I would assume that anybody who was planning a terrorist act is already on American soil.  They would not have waited.  :-\

WOTR

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 26, 2017, 06:42:54 AM
Breaking News! The Mew York Stock Exchange: Belgab futures are trading 80% higher on rumors that Belgab will be bought out. Despite a weak financial outlook of members and devastating unemployment level, stockholders look to make a tighty profit. I'm glad I went long on Belgab, my options are going to make a fortune. Enough to buy a new CCrane crank radio.
I wonder how many stock options are floating around as compensation for the upper management of bellgab?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 26, 2017, 06:42:54 AM
Breaking News! The Mew York Stock Exchange: Belgab futures are trading 80% higher on rumors that Belgab will be bought out. Despite a weak financial outlook of members and devastating unemployment level, stockholders look to make a tighty profit. I'm glad I went long on Belgab, my options are going to make a fortune. Enough to buy a new CCrane crank radio.

..without original laptop BellGab is not worth that much actually, it's just one of many forums on the big net.
My (((lawyer))) told me not to buy it with out that laptop or to offer very discounted amount for it. BellGab is a meme.

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 08:42:10 PM
i really hope I'm wrong- but in the months that it has taken to get this past, I would assume that anybody who was planning a terrorist act is already on American soil.  They would not have waited.  :-\

Yes, they all come when Obama was in office..and Hillary was synchronizing the whole network

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 08:56:41 PM
Yes, they all come when Obama was in office..and Hillary was synchronizing the whole network

I would guess cells have been set up all along, going back to the 80s.  Osama bin Laden bombed the World Trade Center in 1993, and we had other terrorist attacks prior to 9/11.  They've been flowing in all along, certainly after 9/11.  Neither Bush nor Obama did a thing to secure the border.  Now that we've foolishly allowed so many Muslims into our country, there is plenty of cover, and no doubt more cells are trickling in all the time. 

K_Dubb

I don't know about that; they're awful fond of the equal-protection clause.  Actually, the only calls for a constitutional convention I've heard come from the Rs since they control so many state legislatures now.

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2017, 09:08:16 PM
I would guess cells have been set up all along, going back to the 80s.  Osama bin Laden bombed the World Trade Center in 1993, and we had other terrorist attacks prior to 9/11.  They've been flowing in all along, certainly after 9/11.  Neither Bush nor Obama did a thing to secure the border.  Now that we've foolishly allowed so many Muslims into our country, there is plenty of cover, and no doubt more cells are trickling in all the time.

,,via Mexican border

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 26, 2017, 09:10:23 PM
I don't know about that; they're awful fond of the equal-protection clause.  Actually, the only calls for a constitutional convention I've heard come from the Rs since they control so many state legislatures now.

Yea, I'll I've heard for from the left coast is succession...even the right coast knows that is folly...

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 26, 2017, 09:10:23 PM

Some Conservatives are calling for a convention of states, very different from a constitutional convention.

A Constitutional Convention would be a wide-open rewriting of the Constitution, a Convention of the States would be a gathering to propose Amendments to the existing Constitution.  For Amendments proposed at a Convention of the States, 2/3 of the states (34) would have to agreed on any of the proposals for them to go forward to a vote.  That later vote would require 3/4th of the states (38) in order for the Amendment(s) to be enacted.

Here is the Amendment process under Article V of the Constitution.  The first method (going through Congress) is the only one used to date.  The second method (starting in the state legislatures) is what those suggesting a convention of the states are referring to:

Article V, U.S. Constitution

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate.

More evidence that the Russia business was pure bullshit.

https://streamable.com/4j78e

K_Dubb

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2017, 09:46:26 PM
Some Conservatives are calling for a convention of states, very different from a constitutional convention...

Well mutatis mutandis, it's a very odd thing for a bunch of strict constructionists to be going on about.

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 26, 2017, 10:29:00 PM
Well mutatis mutandis, it's a very odd thing for a bunch of strict constructionists to be going on about.

Its hardly a distinction without a difference.  The difference is one amendment process is done in Washington DC, by the DC establishment through the Congress, the other amendment process is done at the state level, beyond the reach of the DC establishment.  Its obvious by now that 1) Washington DC is corrupt, bloated, ineffective, unresponsive, abusive, grossly wasteful, and an overall disgrace.  The national debt alone is going to destroy this country.  And 2) this isn't going to be rectified from within. 

We have strayed far from the original Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  The proposed Amendments under a Convention of States as seen by the Conservatives would be an attempt to bypass Congress and the whole corrupt Washington DC establishment to rein in the Federal government and restore our smaller, less intrusive government, and restore our personal liberty.

https://www.conventionofstates.com/ 

https://www.amazon.com/Liberty-Amendments-Restoring-American-Republic/dp/1451606273/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1498539165&sr=8-2