• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 02:15:35 AM
I will agree- when you start hacking essential services (health care, power generation and the likes) I think you can call it terrorism (mainly because laws have not kept up with technology.)  I just watch as more and more gets classified as terrorism- and I don't think that is what the laws were brought in for.

ter·ror
ˈterər/Submit
noun
noun: terror; plural noun: terrors; noun: holy terror; plural noun: holy terrors
extreme fear.
"people fled in terror"
synonyms:extreme fear, dread, horror, fear and trembling, fright, alarm, panic
"she screamed in terror"
the use of terror to intimidate people, especially for political reasons; terrorism.
"weapons of terror"
a person or thing that causes extreme fear.
"his unyielding scowl became the terror of the Chicago mob"
the period of the French Revolution between mid 1793 and July 1794 when the ruling Jacobin faction, dominated by Robespierre, ruthlessly executed anyone considered a threat to their regime.
singular proper noun: Terror; noun: the Terror
informal
a person, especially a child, who causes trouble or annoyance.
"placid and obedient in their parents' presence, but holy terrors when left alone"
synonyms: rascal, rogue, rapscallion, devil, imp, monkey, mischief-maker, troublemaker, scalawag, scamp;

Maybe we are too accustomed to have this word terror associated mainly/only with islamic terrorism and now fuller definition of this word is being applied to acts that previously we called good old violence.
And of course word TERRORISM perks our ears more than good plain violence from media point of view..

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 02:15:35 AM
when you start hacking essential services (health care, power generation and the likes) I think you can call it terrorism

No. That's war.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Jackstar on June 26, 2017, 02:16:52 AM
There's no love of language anymore.

Mr.Supernova get used to it, it's obvious that I'm not doing that on purpose so stop developing ulcers in your stomach /or in your ass/ because my English sucks more than yours.
I told you few months ago that I never went to school to learn proper English, I 'm doing my best..not trying on purpose to irritate anybody here.
Look at the bright site, I'm providing you with an opportunity to use to use to use your brain your mind your imagination when you are reading my posts.
It's exotic..ha ha look it at it from that angle :P

"There is no love of language anymore" ..well, I think perfect knowledge of English is overrated, but I understand it irritates native well versed speakers, yet you have to perhaps should open your mind and accept it that people from other countries are posting here..especially that I talked about it few months ago.

I don't remember you or others dumping on that guy from Sweden /what's his name/ Gabor I think, you think my English is bad, you know his English was terrorizing, pure terror of the mind yet you vere exchanging polite posts with him and didn't school him on it.
Because you knew nothing could be done, same here it is what it is.

AND STOP fucking TERRORIZING ME ABOUT IT :D

You should be embarrassed of your behavior. lol

WOTR you see what I mean..terror has many facades.

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 02:45:00 AM

I don't remember you or others dumping on that guy from Sweden /what's his name/ Gabor I think, you think my English is bad, you know his English was terrorizing,
Also, Pate.  ;D

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 02:24:34 AM
ter·ror
ˈterər/Submit
noun

Absolutely, but I am old enough to remember that was never the idea behind terrorism laws.   They have tough consequences, because that is what people support when it comes to foreign terrorists attacking "us" on our home soil.  When it is used for other purposes, I find it gets watered down (granted, that is just my take / feeling of it.)

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 03:02:54 AM
Also, Pate.  ;D

Absolutely, but I am old enough to remember that was never the idea behind terrorism laws.   They have tough consequences, because that is what people support when it comes to foreign terrorists attacking "us" on our home soil.  When it is used for other purposes, I find it gets watered down (granted, that is just my take / feeling of it.)

lol, O yes Pate, but he was fooling around, he was posting from time to time normal stuff also.
It was fun sometimes to decode his posts but other times was just plainly insanely impossible.

I posted in the INTERNATIONAL Thread this very interesting video relating to terrorism

Quote from: th'ONE on June 24, 2017, 08:53:12 PM
Gaddafi's Prophecy, 2011 - "Europe will turn black"

Very interesting story, very.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

Jackstar

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 02:45:00 AM
STOP fucking TERRORIZING ME

Your lizard rule will end in a conflagration. Mark my words.

CozyRozie

For the rest of you who are butt hurt because of my English I have this for you..it's a female version as well
I'm laughing at you that you are getting triggered at something that you can do nothing about except bitch to MV to ban me.
Yet you think that pointing this to me you are really hurting me,hurting my feelings,..you are delusional and small minded.
Yet if you are in the situation when you are communicating with someone who doesn't posses good command of English speaking or writing but if you are
doing some business transactions with them and you are interested to 'close' the deal then that is not bothering you,
you are not constantly pointing to them that their English suck you keep your mouth shut -you hypocrites- why do't you be submissive to your convictions and bitch at them as well.

Some of you might have good or decent or even excellent command of English, and that's all you have, you think that this gives you some special identity in the society,
yes it is admirable to know the nuances basic and advanced rules but you are making this almost subliminal degeneration of your senses.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Jackstar on June 26, 2017, 03:33:22 AM
Your lizard rule will end in a conflagration. Mark my words.

Yes when Jesus returns this time Earth will be cleansed from all forms of dishonesty, destruction of nature, filth and immorality not by water but by ..fire
Bible told me so.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Jackstar on June 26, 2017, 02:24:36 AM
No. That's war.

The No. ruined your whole post (all three words of it), if your didn't include the No. it would be OK or even mediocre post but now is ruined.
Same thing, terror is war - war is terror.
So your knowledge of English,implication of particular words failed in this attempt of yours to..shine.

I bet you the texts posted in mine terrible English are easier to comprehend than 99% of your texts posted in your "so called" perfect English.
I told you this before, you are trying too hard to be cryptic, therefore you think you will be above everybody else here and supernaturally original.
But you are missing the mark, and very seldom you are being comprehendible, or comprehensible, if you are having hard time to comprehend comprehendible.

It's obvious that you have wealth of knowledge but you share that knowledge in a very unnecessary cryptic way.
Simplicity is the secret passage -not twisted complex linguistic malfunctioning.   

That's mine take on it..

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on June 26, 2017, 02:15:33 AM
Still, superior to Huey Lewis and The News.

My personal favorite was Dow Jones and the Industrials. 

3OctaveFart

Huey Lewis and The News never strove to be poignant.

Cobain was a pussy.

Juan

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 26, 2017, 05:07:36 AM
Huey Lewis and The News never strove to be poignant.
No, but that 32-track stereo spread was something the first time it was heard.

Hey, don't knock Huey. He could rock once in a while.  Yeah lot of the later silly ballads were lame but their early stuff was ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcIK3akktLU

Gd5150

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 12:57:47 AM
Greenday was not too bad- but Nirvana really did suck...  :-*

Amen sister. Of all the big grunge bands, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots; Nirvana had the weakest sound and the biggest poor me whine. MTV loved Nirvana. It was all part of the narrative the media was trying to create that "it can't get any worse" in order to get Bubba elected. Went hand in hand with their "The Real World" show which couldn't get anymore unreal. It was an atrocious time for MTV and pop culture.

Gd5150

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 02:06:44 AM
I enjoy inserting the word "Senda" in all threads. I'm just trying to build value for your new investment.

Breaking News! The Mew York Stock Exchange: Belgab futures are trading 80% higher on rumors that Belgab will be bought out. Despite a weak financial outlook of members and devastating unemployment level, stockholders look to make a tighty profit. I'm glad I went long on Belgab, my options are going to make a fortune. Enough to buy a new CCrane crank radio.

Meister_000

A Republican Senator [Susan Collins, Maine] with brains, heart, and courage ~ a one-off (among Republicans that is)! She acknowledges that Trumpcare is reprehensible.

https://twitter.com/MeetThePress/status/878001291703791616

Hooray!

Supreme Court allows partial enforcement of travel ban.

#MAGA

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 26, 2017, 08:47:48 AM
Hooray!

#MAGA

If the Fake News Media and the D-Rat Party simply stop talking about Trump colluding with the Russians, does their McCarthyism just drop down the rabbit hole?   

Is their interference with the results of a presidential election and their attempt to overturn it just forgotten?  Were there any crimes committed?

What about the credibility of the sheeple like Pud and Miser who've gone along with this garbage all these months, the easily led followers who've carried the water for it - despite being told the story didn't pass the smell test and there was zero evidence despite the scrutiny, and meaningless new accusations made daily?

Gd5150

Hooray!

#MAGA

Wow at least one court can still be trusted. Unanimous.

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 26, 2017, 10:38:47 AM
Wow at least one court can still be trusted. Unanimous.

Meister must be gnashing his teeth now.  He has to be seriously disappointed in the liberal wing of the Supreme Court.  ;D

aldousburbank

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 03:37:26 AM
For the rest of you who are butt hurt because of my English I have this for you..it's a female version as well
I'm laughing at you that you are getting triggered at something that you can do nothing about except bitch to MV to ban me.
Yet you think that pointing this to me you are really hurting me,hurting my feelings,..you are delusional and small minded.
Yet if you are in the situation when you are communicating with someone who doesn't posses good command of English speaking or writing but if you are
doing some business transactions with them and you are interested to 'close' the deal then that is not bothering you,
you are not constantly pointing to them that their English suck you keep your mouth shut -you hypocrites- why do't you be submissive to your convictions and bitch at them as well.

Some of you might have good or decent or even excellent command of English, and that's all you have, you think that this gives you some special identity in the society,
yes it is admirable to know the nuances basic and advanced rules but you are making this almost subliminal degeneration of your senses.

I miss gnooryblows.

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 26, 2017, 10:54:40 AM
I miss gnooryblows.

I wonder if he was the guy with 29 pounds of poop stuck in his colon.  He loved his poop.

Hooray!

#MAGA

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c11a96b4ad082fe88aa0db04305/Article_2017-06-26-US--Supreme%20Court-Travel%20Ban/id-d5738691d91f437d820f25c234304a4a 

''... Two federal appeals courts had blocked the travel policy, which Trump announced a week after he took office in January and revised in March after setbacks in court.

The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, Virginia, said the ban was "rooted in religious animus" toward Muslims and pointed to Trump's campaign promise to impose a ban on Muslims entering the country as well as tweets and remarks he has made since becoming president.

The San Francisco-based 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said the travel policy does not comply with federal immigration law, including a prohibition on nationality-based discrimination...''

The excuse the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals made in blocking the travel ban had zero to do with the law, and instead reflects the preferences of the judges.  ''Rooted in religious animus'' is just their opinion - and is obviously not based on law - and shouldn't have been part of the decision.  That is so clear and obnoxious those judges should be removed.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said Trump had ''failed to make a sufficient finding, as required by the Immigration and Nationality Act, that allowing entry of the banned travelers into the United States would be detrimental''.  That flimsy excuse to block the travel ban doesn't quite cover this decision being based on their personal preferences rather than the law as well.  These phony judges should also be removed.

Where does the Constitution say the federal courts, including the Supreme Court, have the final say on any actions they wish to review that are taken by the President, the Congress, the states, or society in general?  Including actions that are either specifically delegated to the president or Congress, or specifically retained by the states or individual citizens?  What becomes of separation of powers when small unelected bodies of political appointees are considered the ultimate deciders, including the ability to override Constitutional powers specifically granted elsewhere?  When did ''checks and balances'' become the courts having the final say - whether there is a Constitutional issue or not, or whether they can spin the idea that there is one or not?

What was the Constitutional issue these phony judges were reviewing, and what was the Constitutional finding they used in striking down the power the Constitution granted to the presidency in making these decisions?

K_Dubb

Interesting decision by the supremes.  It is by no means a total victory for the administration as it keeps the lower courts' stays in place for classes of people not exempted from the second executive order, i. e. family members, students, and employees, who may not have pre-existing visas.

I don't think this necessarily indicates what the final decision will be.  More likely it is a sacrifice made to get a unanimous decision, signaling to the 4th and 9th circuits that they have severely overstepped their bounds.

Gd5150

President Donald J Trumps legal temporary travel ban upheld by The Supreme Court of the United States of America. ✔️
A year of illegal evesdropping on Trump has uncovered ZERO evidence of collusion. ✔️
A 6 month investigation based on ZERO evidence has uncovered ZERO evidence of obstruction. ✔️
Democrat attorney general Loretta Lynch under investigation for her unethical and potentially illegal top secret meeting with Bubba. ✔️
Democrat National Commetee chairwoman FIRED for corruption and collaboration to illegally rig the Democrat Party debates. ✔️
A SECOND Democrat National Commitee Chairwoman FIRED for collaborating to rig the Democrat Party primary election. ✔️
Democrat Party nominee for president, Bernie Sanders and wife under investigation for bank fraud. ✔️
Hillary Clinton is illegally appointed the Democrat Party nominee for president. ✔️
Despite outspending Republicans 5:1, Democrats have lost 4 elections since the election of the 45th President of the United States, Donald J Trump. ✔️

The Democrat Party's chickens....
are comin home...
To roost. ✔️

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 26, 2017, 11:26:26 AM
Interesting decision by the supremes.  It is by no means a total victory for the administration as it keeps the lower courts' stays in place for classes of people not exempted from the second executive order, i. e. family members, students, and employees, who may not have pre-existing visas.

I don't think this necessarily indicates what the final decision will be.  More likely it is a sacrifice made to get a unanimous decision, signaling to the 4th and 9th circuits that they have severely overstepped their bounds.

Cogent analysis.   Of course the ban is supposed to be only for 90 days so by the time the Supremes get a chance to hear the case, the ban could be lifted.  I'd still like to hear the Court rule on it anyway.  Clearly the Supreme Court made the point very clear that the lower courts were out of line.