• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

No ramadan celebration at the White House this year, President Trump's orders.

#tiredofwinning

CozyRozie

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 25, 2017, 09:15:56 AM
So, what about all that evidence of collusion between President Donald Trump and the russians?

Any new leads or evidence?

Yes, Hillary lost

Kidnostad3

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 07:53:24 AM
Miser rhymes with Pisser.

Pisser_000

Uh, not exactly but I admire your initiative..

Gd5150

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 25, 2017, 05:57:22 AM
Bullshit. Woodstock 94 had little or nothing to do with it. Summer of 94 they spent 5 weeks at #1 on Billboard's Modern Rock charts with the song and video "Basket Case" (from the "Dookie" album released Feb. 1, 1994). They were getting lots of MTV and VH1 music video air-play -- as well as nation-wide alt-rock and pop play long before Woodstock. And, they had been doing the Lollapalooza tour (as main-stage act) all summer long too (taking off from it for the Woodstock 94 date). blah blah.

https://youtu.be/NUTGr5t3MoY

It had everything to do with it. It made them a household name. And people listened to them because they were different and not a bunch of whiners. Now they're a joke. A bunch of old geezers trying to act 19. Yes can I please get my political information from some losers that couldn't even get a job waiting tables.

Real shame, their first few albums were highly entertaining.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 25, 2017, 07:46:35 AM
And yes, I saw that coming (your reaction to the album title) -- you get pretty-much no points girls.

Who is John Galt? 

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 25, 2017, 09:32:18 AM
No ramadan celebration at the White House this year, President Trump's orders.

#tiredofwinning

More good news.  Why would the White House ''celebrate'' Romidon unless the President is Muslim?  One makes a short statement wishing Moslems well, and that's it.  Clinton began the tradition, with Bush and Obama continuing it. 

For the Clintons, it was to pander for votes.  Bush probably haplessly meant well, and it was part of his schtick about Islam being ''the religion of peace'' when he was trying to get what help he could from the Arabs after 9/11.  Obama's support for Islam is widely documented and discussed on this thread.

When is the last time the government in Saudi Arabia held a Christmas dinner?   

Kidnostad3

"JIHAD MEDIA" -- An apt lable that's going to have legs.  I wish I had thought of that.

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/nc-lawmaker-offends-jihad-media-term-jihad-media/?AID=7236

starrmtn001

NEW President Trump Interview on Fox & Friends 6/25/17.

https://youtu.be/wca53Y5SdLQ

Gd5150

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 25, 2017, 05:57:22 AM
Bullshit. Woodstock 94 had little or nothing to do with it. Summer of 94 they spent 5 weeks at #1 on Billboard's Modern Rock charts with the song and video "Basket Case" (from the "Dookie" album released Feb. 1, 1994). They were getting lots of MTV and VH1 music video air-play -- as well as nation-wide alt-rock and pop play long before Woodstock. And, they had been doing the Lollapalooza tour (as main-stage act) all summer long too (taking off from it for the Woodstock 94 date). blah blah.

https://youtu.be/NUTGr5t3MoY

According to Rolling Stone Magazine, you're not only clueless about politics, you're also clueless about music. Shocker.

"Green Day's major label debut Dookie had been on shelves for five months at this point, slowly climbing to #19. The group saw Woodstock '94 as an amazing opportunity to reach a wider audience, and when fans began throwing mud they didn't hesitate to throw back, culminating in a near-riot where a security guard mistook basset Mike Dirnt for a psychotic fan and smashed his front teeth out. It was absolute chaos. It was also one of the most memorable performance of the entire festival, causing MTV to play highlights over and over. Check out this video of "Paper Lanterns" from the set.

Within three months, Dookie was at #4 on the charts and the band was headlining arenas across the country. "Welcome To Paradise," "Longview" and "Basket Case" were all over the radio and MTV."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/flashback-green-day-get-muddy-and-violent-at-woodstock-94-20140403

mikuthing01

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 25, 2017, 07:38:33 PM
According to Rolling Stone Magazine, you're not only clueless about politics, you're also clueless about music. Shocker.

"Green Day's major label debut Dookie had been on shelves for five months at this point, slowly climbing to #19. The group saw Woodstock '94 as an amazing opportunity to reach a wider audience, and when fans began throwing mud they didn't hesitate to throw back, culminating in a near-riot where a security guard mistook basset Mike Dirnt for a psychotic fan and smashed his front teeth out. It was absolute chaos. It was also one of the most memorable performance of the entire festival, causing MTV to play highlights over and over. Check out this video of "Paper Lanterns" from the set.

Within three months, Dookie was at #4 on the charts and the band was headlining arenas across the country. "Welcome To Paradise," "Longview" and "Basket Case" were all over the radio and MTV."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/flashback-green-day-get-muddy-and-violent-at-woodstock-94-20140403

So they got famous for throwing Dookie?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 24, 2017, 08:59:30 PM
It happened overnight thanks to Woodstock '94. People were burned out on the whinyness of grunge. Ironically, Green Day brought back an attitude in music that was simple and fun. Didn't take itself serious. Bands like The Offspring. Blink 182. Music was light, fun, simple.

After a few albums Green Day became another left wing wing cliche. Ya know, the counter culture that is the mainstream. They're like the Hot Topic® Of punk rock bands.
Grunge has aged very badly. It kind of says something when 20 years later you can't identify what the fuck a movement was even about.

Rock 'n' roll is supposed to be about sex. Grunge couldn't even get that part right.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 25, 2017, 09:46:49 PM
Grunge has aged very badly. It kind of says something when 20 years later you can't identify what the fuck a movement was even about.

Rock 'n' roll is supposed to be about sex. Grunge couldn't even get that part right.

That's because it wasn't a political movement, you jackass! It was just some kids making real music again out of their garages and it was much needed to sweep away the kind of dreck and pablum you're probably into which was prevalent on the airwaves before it..  ::)

3OctaveFart

It was a mopey counterculture dominated by the kind of softies you and your ilk are fond of mocking, you fucking moron.

Kurt Cobain = King of the snowflakes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 25, 2017, 10:00:57 PM
It was a mopey counterculture dominated by the kind of softies you and your ilk are fond of mocking, you fucking moron.

Kurt Cobain = King of the snowflakes.

And you are a dickless wonderboy.  ;D

3OctaveFart

You're as dense as they come. You really need to post less dude, or go back to the chan where your brand of idiocy doesn't chase interesting posters away.

A genre should have something to say. Whatever lame crusade waged by Cobain and his contemporaries looks flat-out ridiculous today, in the enormity of our times.

Meister_000

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 25, 2017, 07:38:33 PM

They're wrong. The url date says it was a 20 yrs later aniversary "flash-back" artilcle probably written by some fuck who was 5yrs old when the actual event took place. An "unknown" wouldn't have been doing Lollapalooza main-stage ffs. You can check the Billboard archives yourself, every simple.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 25, 2017, 10:31:31 PM
You're as dense as they come. You really need to post less dude, or go back to the chan where your brand of idiocy doesn't chase interesting posters away.

A genre should have something to say. Whatever lame crusade waged by Cobain and his contemporaries looks flat-out ridiculous today, in the enormity of our times.

You think you're an "interesting poster?" How adorable! You wouldn't make an interesting poster on a wall.  ;D

It's the music that will live on, you tool!  ::)

3OctaveFart

Words mean things. 

I'd bet dollars to donuts you're fat, bald and single. Your posts are like yen.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 25, 2017, 11:26:20 PM

Words mean things. 

I'd bet dollars to donuts you're fat, bald and single. Your posts are like yen.

3 strikes, you're out, Eurofag!  ;D

WOTR

It's like I'm back in high school. 
"Grunge is great, Nirvana is King" 
"No, it sucks."

Greenday was not too bad- but Nirvana really did suck...  :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 12:57:47 AM
It's like I'm back in high school. 
"Grunge is great, Nirvana is King" 
"No, it sucks."

Greenday was not too bad- but Nirvana really did suck...  :-*

You would hype the phony band and dis the real one.  ::)

CozyRozie

***BREAKING***

"Hackers deface Ohio govt & dozens of other websites with pro-ISIS & anti-Trump messages"
Published time: 26 Jun, 2017 01:37

https://www.rt.com/usa/394058-hackers-deface-ohio-govt-dozens/

*A group of hackers have replaced several Ohio government websites’ homepages with pro-ISIS messages and a threat to President Donald Trump.
The Team System Dz hackers also defaced a number of international sites.
Each of the compromised sites had its homepage replaced with a black background, an Islamic State-like logo and music playing in the background.
The pages were headed with the words, “Hacked by Team System DZ.”*

.../more in the link/ 

WOTR

Breaking news?  My local station (Canada) "broke" the news at least three hours ago... Are you using Senda as your main source for news?

Now for the question- will they call defacing websites "terrorism?"

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 02:00:30 AM
Breaking news?  My local station (Canada) "broke" the news at least three hours ago... Are you using Senda as your main source for news?

Now for the question- will they call defacing websites "terrorism?"

BREAKING for BGab, obviously nobody posted here, and it is a fresh news.
Don't understand your simpeltonizm.

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 02:03:47 AM
BREAKING for BGab, obviously nobody posted here, and it is a fresh news.
Don't understand your simpeltonizm.
I enjoy inserting the word "Senda" in all threads. I'm just trying to build value for your new investment.

Does not change the actual question- will they call it "terrorism?"  It seems like that term gets thrown around a fair amount and applied to lots of things that I don't really think qualify.

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 02:06:44 AM
I enjoy inserting the word "Senda" in all threads. I'm just trying to build value for your new investment.

Does not change the actual question- will they call it "terrorism?"  It seems like that term gets thrown around a fair amount and applied to lots of things that I don't really think qualify.

You making good point. I think everything that could be used to limit freedom of the innocent will be used to create an umbrella, yet on the other hand such actions like hacking computers (including few weeks ago hospital computers in England/I think/) is very dangerous and I have no problem if they call it terrorism, and punish accordingly, especially when is done by guys like isis.

But you right is a thin line..

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 25, 2017, 10:00:57 PM
It was a mopey counterculture dominated by the kind of softies you and your ilk are fond of mocking

Still, superior to Huey Lewis and The News.

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 02:12:25 AM
You making good point. I think everything that could be used to limit freedom of the innocent will be used to create an umbrella, yet on the other hand such actions like hacking computers (including few weeks ago hospital computers in England/I think/) is very dangerous and I have no problem if they call it terrorism, and punish accordingly, especially when is done by guys like isis.

But you right is a thin line..
I will agree- when you start hacking essential services (health care, power generation and the likes) I think you can call it terrorism (mainly because laws have not kept up with technology.)  I just watch as more and more gets classified as terrorism- and I don't think that is what the laws were brought in for.

Jackstar

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 02:12:25 AM
You making good point
[...]
But you right

There's no love of language anymore.