• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 23, 2017, 01:38:27 PM
Hmm!  Another example of reincarnation?

Maybe, but one played Hamlet and the other played Edward Scissorhands, Crybaby and a pirate that's half a fag.  Just sayin'.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 23, 2017, 01:52:34 PM
Maybe, but one played Hamlet and the other played Edward Scissorhands, Crybaby and a pirate that's half a fag.  Just sayin'.
"But I am sooooo au Sauvage!"  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Armageddon Outta Here! on June 23, 2017, 02:11:57 PM
;D ;D ;D      ;)

https://youtu.be/ZoizO2L9zds
That's great!  Kudos to The Donald for bringing those guys up on stage.  From the worst in America to the best of America.  8)

Well John Wilkes was third-rate compared to brother, Edwin.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 23, 2017, 10:35:52 AM
Your so-called knowledge base and writing style are that of a mid-20s female grad student:  Obama is the first president you really remember, and you swooned for him the same way so many other mis-educated teenagers did.  You see something different now, of the opposite party, and you're sure its the end of the world - because you trust the same people who convinced you Obama was some sore of savior, and you don't have anything else to compare them to.

Hell I just figured it was some internet bot run by some leftwing tech lemmings. 50 cut & pastes for every original typed piece. Which who knows if it's really unique to Belgab. Y'all need to learn how to identify and ignore the lemmings on here. The modern left of the last 50 years or so offers no ideas. They are not persuasive to their philosophies. They get what they want through tyrannical means like controlling education, media, and courts. Nothing they stand for is supported by a majority. They're a waste of time. Fortunately reality and truth eventually moved enough that the right always have the majority. Even if we lose elections at times. The left is an endless failure.

just cut to the ending..
break his leg..
throw him in a burning barn..
then, shoot him and he it over with...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 23, 2017, 04:38:20 AM
Not that you deserve one, but the answer is no, no connection to said group. I'm an old guy ffs, what would I be doing with 20 year olds? or better, what would they be doing with me? I can't risk injury at my age. When you grow up you'll know what that means. Besides I'm no-where near a campus where such things and groups congregate. Sorry to burst your bubble -- whoever the fuck you are.

But you talk the violent talk.  ???

I guess it's all just talk with you as you don't have the courage of your own convictions. Everyday you attempt to rally people to your violent, anti-American agenda here but you yourself are really just a poser. How do you feel about the fact that some individuals took up your call for violence? Do you feel guilty about that? You know that if you get the civil war you've been pushing for you won't have a choice, right?  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 23, 2017, 03:01:16 PM
Hell I just figured it was some internet bot run by some leftwing tech lemmings. 50 cut & pastes for every original typed piece. Which who knows if it's really unique to Belgab. Y'all need to learn how to identify and ignore the lemmings on here. The modern left of the last 50 years or so offers no ideas. They are not persuasive to their philosophies. They get what they want through tyrannical means like controlling education, media, and courts. Nothing they stand for is supported by a majority. They're a waste of time. Fortunately reality and truth eventually moved enough that the right always have the majority. Even if we lose elections at times. The left is an endless failure.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 23, 2017, 02:07:54 PM
"But I am sooooo au Sauvage!"  ;D

What he lacks in testosterone he makes up for in tattoos.  Like most leftists.

Dr. MD MD

Another loving, tolerant Democrat. I hope the world takes a giant shit on this guy's head.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-CKb3vQsi0

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2017, 04:14:58 PM
Another loving, tolerant Democrat. I hope the world takes a giant shit on this guy's head.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-CKb3vQsi0
The guy got canned but only for getting caught- not for what he said. I'm sure for left-wing candidate or party operation will get him a new job once his 15min of infamy is over, at least behind the scenes. I'm glad people are catching politicians, foundations, "charities," etc with what they really say or believe when they think the public is not watching.

And Depp has apologized. He was only trying to "amuse" the crowd.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2017, 04:33:35 PM
The guy got canned but only for getting caught- not for what he said. I'm sure for left-wing candidate or party operation will get him a new job once his 15min of infamy is over, at least behind the scenes. I'm glad people are catching politicians, foundations, "charities," etc with what they really say or believe when they think the public is not watching.

Democrats were caught trying to figure out how to handle Bush's popularity a week after 911. The smoke hadn't even stopped at the WTC and the Democrat party was planning their political strategy. They have no soul.

Kidnostad3

Hell I just figured it was some internet bot run by some leftwing tech lemmings. 50 cut & pastes for every original typed piece. Which who knows if it's really unique to Belgab.

No, a bot would post much more intelligently than Miester. 

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2017, 04:05:17 PM
But you talk the violent talk.  ???

I guess it's all just talk with you as you don't have the courage of your own convictions. Everyday you attempt to rally people to your violent, anti-American agenda here but you yourself are really just a poser. How do you feel about the fact that some individuals took up your call for violence? Do you feel guilty about that? You know that if you get the civil war you've been pushing for you won't have a choice, right?  :D

Dr. MD MD (aka Dr Smut -- pedophilia vid peddler) this is new low for you I think. Your a straight -up fucking coward liar. I have never " talked the violent talk" nor have I "called for violence" (unlike you-all). You'er a peice of shit. With Pud afk you obviously need someone else to slander as part if your daily troll. Piece of garbage smut peddler.

paladin1991

He was playing?

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 23, 2017, 05:50:28 PM
... I have never " talked the violent talk" nor have I "called for violence"...

No, you just support those who do, and lie about whether it even happens

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2017, 04:33:35 PM

He wants to amuse me?  He can set himself on fire.  That might be amusing.

And yet the government continues to expand; there are never any cuts or reductions to anything, there are never even any attempts to increase efficiency, taxes continuously increase, the national debt continues to explode, there are more and more regulations and restrictions on business and on individuals.  They've built a massive handout system and have undermined the idea of self responsibility ad self reliance.  They've managed to divide the country along the lines of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, wealth, on ideas about immigration, and anything else they can think of.  They are changing the makeup of our nation by flooding it with third world illiterates who have no understanding of the responsibilities of self rule.

They've destroyed our schools and our cities.  They've greatly damaged our universities, our voting system, and our court system.  They've written out much of our Constitution, including right down to the basic idea of separation of power.  They've created massive, unresponsive, unaccountable bureaucracies at every level.  They've managed to create doubt about the value and worthiness of our society, our history, our culture, and our system of free exchange.  They are interfering with the recent presidential election, trying to nullify the will of the people through obstruction.  They've now gone beyond riots and their usual organized thuggery, and have now injected violence into our political process.

Whether they have the majority or not, whether they win elections or not, they are destructive and dangerous.  We need to defeat them and their ideas decisively in the arena of public opinion, and I don't hear any national figures even talking about it.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2017, 04:10:22 PM
Excellent!  ;D

Thanks!!! :D

I don't think we'll see Hollywood making a sympathetic biopic about Booth unless they portray him as a misguided actor who fell under the spell of John C. Calhoun and states rights in his youth.   In that case, Depp would probably jump at the chance.  Anything to further the power of the central government marching toward globalism.

paladin1991

Dr. MD MD (aka Dr Smut -- pedophilia vid peddler) this is new low for you I think. Your a straight -up fucking coward liar. I have never " talked the violent talk" nor have I "called for violence" (unlike you-all). You'er a peice of shit. With Pud afk you obviously need someone else to slander as part if your daily troll. Piece of garbage smut peddler.

What is afk?  And what the fuck Meister?  You can't stand up for your statements without the British guy?

Dr. MD MD

Really?! Link me to some of this pedophilia I've posted here. I won't hold my breath though because I know you can't. I've posted videos on the very serious subject of pedophilia. There's a difference that only someone with an IQ above room temperature would understand but leave it to you to make light of such a disgusting crime as pedophilia. Clearly, you have no boundaries. Stupid, violent and immoral.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 23, 2017, 06:18:30 PM

+1  :D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 23, 2017, 06:18:30 PM
I could see this happening via a Richard Pryor type of accident or a Farrah Fawcett "Burning Bed" type of incident due to his apparent history of spousal abuse and drug/alcohol abuse.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2017, 06:54:02 PM
I could see this happening via a Richard Pryor type of accident or a Farrah Fawcett "Burning Bed" type of incident due to his apparent history of spousal abuse and drug/alcohol abuse.

Spousal abuse. Fucking Beta Male.  I used to eat these fuckers for breakfast in the projects..

ACE of CLUBS

Does President Trump have bigger 'man-tits' than Art Bell ?

Great President y'all have ..... y'all must be proud !

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 23, 2017, 07:36:05 PM
Does President Trump have bigger 'man-tits' than Art Bell ?

Great President y'all have ..... y'all must be proud !

Yes, a huge improvement over Hilary Clinton and Berock Obama, thanks for asking!

If anyone is wondering about the power and destructive ability of the Fake News Media, here we have the Russians hacking into two dozen state election sites, as well as the DNC election site, and Obama and his appointees like Loretta Lynch at Justice and James Comey at the FBI didn't do a thing about it, except blame Trump.

This was on their watch, and with the help of the dishonest media, instead of accepting responsibility they're trying to put the blame on the winner of the election from the other party.  And somehow Trump is now the incompetent boob, instead of the people from the failed Obama Presidency.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 23, 2017, 07:57:28 PM
If anyone is wondering about the power and destructive ability of the Fake News Media, here we have the Russians hacking into two dozen state election sites, as well as the DNC election site, and Obama and his appointees like Loretta Lynch at Justice and James Comey at the FBI didn't do a thing about it, except blame Trump.

This was on their watch, and with the help of the dishonest media they're trying to put the blame on the winner of the election from the other party.  And somehow Trump is now the incompetent boob, instead of the people from the failed Obama Presidency.

Yeah, let's get 'em!  >:( <torches and pitchforks raised>