• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on June 22, 2017, 09:07:08 PM
I do like dem Mestizo Cholas in skin tight fantástico pantalones ~desu

Jew know what?  I tink dey like jew too.

Meister_000

So, "Cosy Rosy" [@ntif@ curious poster of late] turns out to be "The One", -- been back since Feb 17 2017. Either that or he/she is playing more imposter games tonight [using Th'One and D1 avitar]. There may be a connection here to/with the MV-kicked "NewStar" account (c. mid March 2017), not sure.

Also as "The One Emperor" -- creation date January 13, 2016

And now I'm thinkin some JesusJuice connection too -- Sorry JJ if untrue, not intending to slander of falsely accuse,  but . . .

CozyRozie

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 23, 2017, 04:19:00 AM
So, "Cosy Rosy" [@ntif@ curious poster of late] turns out to be "The One", -- been back since Feb 17 2017. Either that or he/she is playing more imposter games tonight [using Th'One and D1 avitar]. There may be a connection here to/with the MV-kicked "NewStar" account (c. mid March 2017), not sure.

YOU BETTER ANSWER THIS QUESTION, Sherlock

Quote from: th'ONE on June 20, 2017, 10:33:46 PM
Question for Meister_000

Are you a member of ANTIFA.

There were couple of them here.
..check this thread,

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)
http://bellgab.com/politics/antifa-thread-(threat-to-society)/new/#top

Meister_000

Quote from: th'ONE on June 23, 2017, 04:25:36 AM
YOU BETTER ANSWER THIS QUESTION, Sherlock

Not that you deserve one, but the answer is no, no connection to said group. I'm an old guy ffs, what would I be doing with 20 year olds? or better, what would they be doing with me? I can't risk injury at my age. When you grow up you'll know what that means. Besides I'm no-where near a campus where such things and groups congregate. Sorry to burst your bubble -- whoever the fuck you are.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 23, 2017, 04:38:20 AM
Not that you deserve one, but the answer is no, no connection to said group. I'm an old guy ffs, what would I be doing with 20 year olds? or better, what would they be doing with me? I can't risk injury at my age. When you grow up you'll know what that means. Besides I'm no-where near a campus where such things and groups congregate. Sorry to burst your bubble -- whoever the fuck you are.

BULLSHIT LOADED ANSWER.
There are many old farts at those violent demonstrations, of course they don't do the attacking and destroying businesses burning cars, etc-etc or they support in other ways, financially, morally, skills, -so you are very well suited to be a member of ANTIFA.

I'M 99.999% SURE of it.

..but that's OK one day those FEMA Camps will be filled with ANTIFA's scums.
I hope you will be there also 8)

Meister_000

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 23, 2017, 04:19:00 AM
So, "Cosy Rosy" [@ntif@ curious poster of late] turns out to be "The One", -- been back since Feb 17 2017. Either that or he/she is playing more imposter games tonight [using Th'One and D1 avitar]. . . .

sorry, that should be Feb 11th 2017 (not 17th).

CozyRozie

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 23, 2017, 05:26:38 AM
sorry, that should be Feb 11th 2017 (not 17th).

Majority of your quotes here are incorrect so no surprise, or did you mixed that date with the date you sign up with ANTIFA.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 22, 2017, 08:30:22 PM
You're got your nerve -- white Supremacist cunt!
There could be no better example of misplaced/transfered "outrage" than this!  STFU and get back on that train, putz -- ride's not over yet. Don't worry, if your kids or grandchildren run into trouble you can sell your house to pay their medical bills. Remember: Donny's got your back! #MAGA  ;D

PS. You could make no bigger ass of youself than to invoke the "Categorical Imperative" or anything regarding rational/irrational here. Talk about inversion of reality! ffs

George Soros and other Jews served as Nazi functionaries too so I guess you are not alone in your depravity. 

Gd5150

Like a boss. Someone call Mueller! Mueller........Mueller.........Mueller.
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄⛳️

http://golfweek.com/2017/06/22/president-donald-trump-drives-cart-over-green-at-own-golf-club/

Meister_000

Link to full 142 pg .PDF of discussion draft (released yesterday) of Senate AHCA bill (H. R. 1628)

https://www.cotton.senate.gov/files/documents/170622SENATEHEALTHCARE.pdf

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 23, 2017, 07:54:48 AM
Like a boss. Someone call Mueller! Mueller........Mueller.........Mueller.
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄⛳️

http://golfweek.com/2017/06/22/president-donald-trump-drives-cart-over-green-at-own-golf-club/

he's not driving on the green , for fuck sakes.  More fake news.

Sheesh, liberals should start being called the "political ideology of peace", along with terrorist muslims.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/entertainment/johnny-depp-trump-comment-glastonbury/index.html

Disgraced liberal actor and part-time spouse abuser Johnny Depp threatens the President.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 23, 2017, 10:06:30 AM
Sheesh, liberals should start being called the "political ideology of peace", along with terrorist muslims.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/entertainment/johnny-depp-trump-comment-glastonbury/index.html

Disgraced liberal actor and part-time spouse abuser Johnny Depp threatens the President.

To your point:

https://youtu.be/jVXEtbPruX4

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 23, 2017, 04:38:20 AM

Your so-called knowledge base and writing style are that of a mid-20s female grad student:  Obama is the first president you really remember, and you swooned for him the same way so many other mis-educated teenagers did.  You see something different now, of the opposite party, and you're sure its the end of the world - because you trust the same people who convinced you Obama was some sore of savior, and you don't have anything else to compare them to.

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 23, 2017, 10:35:52 AM
Your so-called knowledge base and writing style are that of a mid-20s female grad student.  Obama is the first president you really remember, and you swooned for him the same way so many other mis-educated teenagers did.  You see something different now, of the opposite party, and you're sure its the end of the world - because you trust the same people who convinced you Obama was some sore of savior, and you don't have anything else to compare them to.

..exactly right.
hmmm, wasn't Darth Sandra (Empress) telling us that she was political studies (or something in that direction) graduate.
it's in her posting history, so PB might be very correct

If he's really an old man, when was he castrated?  How did he manage to stay in some Liberal/Left echo chamber bubble all these years without even once venturing into the real world?  If he's been around and awake all these years, why isn't he able to see the current situation closer to what it actually is, rather than this made up partisan farce he seems to believe?

CozyRozie

this 'meme' was done *ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO* on a hint that (Empress) might be a fat ugly saw and the gut feeling was correct. LOL

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 23, 2017, 10:35:52 AM
Your so-called knowledge base and writing style are that of a mid-20s female grad student.  Obama is the first president you really remember, and you swooned for him the same way so many other mis-educated teenagers did.  You see something different now, of the opposite party, and you're sure its the end of the world - because you trust the same people who convinced you Obama was some sore of savior, and you don't have anything else to compare them to.

I think you are being much too generous comparing Meister's writing to that of a grad student.  Most grad students would be guided by the principle "in every paragraph, say one true thing."  I have yet to see this asshole write anything that isn't pure bullshit.  I would compare his writing to that of a shit house wall scribe.

CozyRozie

..also very interesting that this picture with this particular "title" is on the net

*EDIT*
It was actually in Meister_000 face book page

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 23, 2017, 10:47:22 AM
If he's really an old man, when was he castrated?  How did he manage to stay in some Liberal/Left echo chamber bubble all these years without even once venturing into the real world?  If he's been around and awake all these years, why isn't he able to see the current situation closer to what it actually is, rather than this made up partisan farce he seems to believe?

I'm actually torn between believing that Meister is an old dyke or an old queen.  She/he seems confused as to her/his sexual identity and could be in some in-between state pending an upcoming operation.  There seems to be a lot of these sexually ambiguous folks running around today trying to gain access to the restroom of their choice.  Maybe the ultimate decision on their gender depends on which facility they like better.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: th'ONE on June 23, 2017, 10:56:02 AM
..also very interesting that this picture with this particular "title" is on the net

*EDIT*

I'm thinking she's way too young to be our Meister but maybe it's an old picture.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 23, 2017, 11:25:16 AM
I'm thinking she's way too young to be our Meister but maybe it's an old picture.

HERE IS HER HUSBAND norland2424

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 23, 2017, 10:47:22 AM
If he's really an old man, when was he castrated?

When he started supplementing:

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on June 22, 2017, 09:07:08 PM
I do like dem Mestizo Cholas in skin tight fantástico pantalones ~desu

¿Quien no lo hace?  Son muy calientes.

Hmm!  Another example of reincarnation?

ItsOver

Quote from: th'ONE on June 23, 2017, 10:56:02 AM

*EDIT*
Ha! Meister, Queen of the Legos.