• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 05, 2017, 02:08:27 PM
passive aggressive fuckface

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 05, 2017, 01:51:16 PM
Fuck off. If you get tired, take a five minute break, then continue fucking off.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 05, 2017, 01:19:28 PM
Really? And who the fuck are you?

Oh, hang on, I know. Another know-nothing Yank.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 05, 2017, 09:27:32 AM
Fuck off and die. Cunt.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2017, 05:36:12 PM
obvious frustration

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 11, 2017, 05:07:05 PM
Baseless spin.  ::)

Along the lines of Trump saying he'd go under oath to prove Comey was lying. 100%. Then there's the tapes that will be revealed in a very short period of time. That was friday. He has no concept of the passing of time I guess.

3OctaveFart

A private attorney taking up office space in the people's White House - nothing weird about that at all.

He is not a functionary of government and has no business being there.

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2017, 04:52:46 PM
I truly don't know.

So, go figure it out. It is no longer a difficult puzzle.

And if it has you stumped, you don't have shit to say about much of anything.

3OctaveFart

Please divine me with the answer to the riddle, O oracle of Jackstar.

After your next fentanyl plug.

A lot of smart people have spent lifetimes studying the assassination. Someone will have to tell them they were wasting their time and that a guy on Bellgab knew all along.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2017, 06:22:53 PM
A private attorney taking up office space in the people's White House - nothing weird about that at all.

I doub't Trump cares much about the petty ethics of his personal lawyer taking root in the WH. Its about him, d'ya hear!!

To be fair, he's had to fly in from NY because no DC (and qualified in political legislature) will touch Trump with a barge pole. The word is he doesn't listen and doesn't pay. Maybe this NY brief is being paid in kind by Trump's missus?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 11, 2017, 06:20:17 PM
Along the lines of Trump saying he'd go under oath to prove Comey was lying. 100%. Then there's the tapes that will be revealed in a very short period of time. That was friday. He has no concept of the passing of time I guess.

LOL! You're one to talk. Russian collusion...any day now... ::) ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2017, 06:25:36 PM
Please divine me with the answer to the riddle, O oracle of Jackstar.

What have you done for me lately?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2017, 06:25:36 PM
After your next fentanyl plug.

What?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 11, 2017, 06:30:32 PM
I doub't Trump cares much about the petty ethics of his personal lawyer taking root in the WH. Its about him, d'ya hear!!

To be fair, he's had to fly in from NY because no DC (and qualified in political legislature) will touch Trump with a barge pole. The word is he doesn't listen and doesn't pay. Maybe this NY brief is being paid in kind by Trump's missus?

Go drunk, Pud, you're home.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 11, 2017, 06:23:27 PM
So, go figure it out. It is no longer a difficult puzzle.

And if it has you stumped, you don't have shit to say about much of anything.

Why did you fuck your mother and not demand she knew who killed Kennedy? Cunt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 11, 2017, 06:30:32 PM

Your boy, Comey is going to be making the rounds in the slammer soon. Know why it's called the slammer? Never mind.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 11, 2017, 06:33:31 PM
Go drunk, Pud, you're home.

Currently? Riesling. Nicely chilled.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 11, 2017, 06:34:14 PM
Your boy, Comey is going to be making the rounds in the slammer soon. Know why it's called the slammer? Never mind.  :D

Keep reminding us of that. I'll let you know sometime next year when it hasn't happend, don't be too harsh when I do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 11, 2017, 06:37:21 PM
Keep reminding us of that. I'll let you know sometime next year when it hasn't happend, don't be too harsh when I do.

Better save a couple bottles for next week, pud.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 11, 2017, 06:38:32 PM
Better save a couple bottles for next week, pud.  ;D

How? Makes no difference. But let's just say you're miles off...Yep. Let us do that.

Meister_000

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 11, 2017, 02:41:38 PM
Apparently Trump called Theresa May and suggested he delay his state visit until he's more popular.

Theresa May has no plans to do so. I'm sure the crowds will be appreciative when he turns up...  ;D

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/873899597147639809

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Jackstar on June 11, 2017, 06:33:02 PM
What have you done for me lately?
At least point me in the direction of your literature of choice.

I have the Garrison pocketbook somewhere - the assassination really isn't my cup of tea.

I do think it's cute that you've been using it as a litmus test of sorts. We can't all be seers like you.

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 11, 2017, 05:00:54 PM

100% fabrication of someone's words/quotes is very bad form PB -- but it is consistent with the ethical charactor and standards of ALL Conservative Extremists and Alt-Righters like yourself. Lieing and Cheating, foul play of all manner, dirty pool and dirty tricks, is your speciatity. You do your Klan proud.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2017, 06:22:53 PM

You mean like Moochelle's mother, and non-elected President Jarrett?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 11, 2017, 02:41:38 PM
Apparently Trump called Theresa May and suggested he delay his state visit until he's she's more popular...

FIFY

3OctaveFart

Jared is nominally an adviser.

This is a New York lawyer, not even his first choice. Others turned the job down because it's widely known Fucko either doesn't listen or doesn't pay for legal services rendered.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 11, 2017, 06:56:26 PM
100% fabrication of someone's words/quotes is very bad form PB...

It's called deciphering the echo chamber

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2017, 06:51:25 PM
At least point me in the direction of your literature of choice.

I have the Garrison pocketbook somewhere - the assassination really isn't my cup of tea.

I do think it's cute that you've been using it as a litmus test of sorts. We can't all be seers like you.

Wait until he gets onto chem trails and you have to explain how turbines work, how fuel can't be contaminated, and mundane stuff like air pressure, Bernoulli's principle and other stuff.

Jackstar

It's been far more effective than I ever could have initially imagined.

We can't all be seers like you.

I guess you... Not See.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2017, 06:59:13 PM

This is a New York lawyer, not even his first choice. Others turned the job down because it's widely known Fucko either doesn't listen or doesn't pay for legal services rendered.

Yeah, I think you said that already (or one of your fellow drones).  ::)

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2017, 06:59:13 PM

I was referring to Valerie Jarrett. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 11, 2017, 06:58:28 PM
FIFY

Fuck, she's out of there, but the invitation still stands. It will be interesting if his request to postpone it is granted.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 11, 2017, 07:01:01 PM
Wait until he gets onto chem trails nanotech and you have to explain how turbines work, how fuel can't be contaminated, and mundane stuff like air pressure, Bernoulli's principle and other stuff. backpedal.

Yawn.