• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on June 10, 2017, 12:36:48 PM
Ridicule is an essential part of The Human Experience - - politics, doubly so.

Comey must know that then. Apparently, he's talked to lots of humans.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2017, 12:51:12 PM
I wasn't aware that oranges had cocks. I guess I've been eating them all along. That has nothing to do with how great a president Trump is though.  :D

Specify how Trump being mentally ill makes him great.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 12:54:19 PM

Trump is just a slightly eccentric iconoclast who doesn't take shit from anyone and gets things done.  My kinda guy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 10, 2017, 12:59:13 PM
Trump is just a slightly eccentric iconoclast who doesn't take shit from anyone and gets things done.  My kinda guy.

Oh bless you.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2017, 12:53:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB1OxbSB4Q8

Another example of Trump making America Great Again.  CNN is the worst of a bad lot of fake news promulgators.  Trump should revoke their press credentials and then have them all caned

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 10, 2017, 01:05:36 PM
Trump should revoke their press credentials and then have them all caned. Naked.

Oh dear, I feared this. He's been hiding his medication under the pillow again. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 12:54:19 PM

Because he's still preferable to Hillary.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 10, 2017, 01:05:36 PM
Another example of Trump making America Great Again.  CNN is the worst of a bad lot of fake news promulgators.  Trump should revoke their press credentials and then have them all caned

Trump will be revealing the tapes, in a very short space of time.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2017, 01:12:08 PM
Oh dear, I feared this. He's been hiding his medication under the pillow again.
Hell yeah I hide it.  I get better shit brought in every day by the janitorial staff.  I've even got a little  side business going here.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2017, 01:25:53 PM
Because he's still preferable to Hillary.  ;)

You can't get any lower than Trump. Nothing is beneath him except the earth's core.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on June 10, 2017, 01:53:37 PM
You can't get any lower than Trump. Nothing is beneath him except the earth's core.

Without the core the rest wouldn't exist.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2017, 12:52:32 PM
Comey must know that then. Apparently, he's talked to lots of humans.

Did Comey really say "Lordy?"  That is a clear case of cultural appropriation.  Amos and Andy used to say that all the time or was it Step'n Fetchit.  There aughta be a law.

Kidnostad3

Yet he is still preferable to Hilliary so where does that place her?  Do you suppose they have a septic tank down there? 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 10, 2017, 01:56:19 PM
Did Comey really say "Lordy?"  That is a clear case of cultural appropriation.  Amos and Andy used to say that all the time or was it Step'n Fetchit.  There aughta be a law.

He said lordy because "Sure, bring it on Trump, you fat orange  motherfucker" might be seen inappropriate considering the venue.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 02:03:27 PM
He said lordy because "Sure, bring it on Trump, you fat orange  motherfucker" might be seen inappropriate considering the venue.

Okay, I think you might be reading a little too much into that word.

SredniVashtar

That and a slightly soiled Russian hooker.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Jackstar link=topic=2284.msg1059649#msg1059649 date=1497120272

i]massive rolleyes[/i]

That's probably more work than you've done in weeks.

What about a Presidential candidate who used black slave labor?

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-prison-labor-african-americans-arkansas-622209

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2017, 12:49:07 PM
So, I take it this is the one and only insult you know?  ???

For you, it doesn't matter whether you're inside, outside, your mom's basement or wherever. You're an idiot in all of those places. That can't be escaped like a location.  ;)

Adam, Adam, Adam.  OK, here's the deal.  First, scrub up a bit.  You're getting a bit long in the tooth for the wild man of the northern forests look.  It doesn't go well with a laptop.  Next, put on a nice pair of khakis and head for Walmart.  There,
usually in the front of the store, is a terminal where you can apply for a job.  Because you can read and type, you'll have quite an edge over the other applicants.  There may be a test on making change, so you might want to practice.  Best of luck.  Sorry Walmart won't provide any benefits, but I'm certain Trumpcare will take care of you.

Yorkshire pud

http://fortune.com/2017/06/10/dick-costolo-donald-trump-waterboarding
Former Twitter CEO Dick Costolo said that attending President Donald Trump’s meetings with Silicon Valley leaders is like waterboarding yourself. 

“If you don’t get invited to this meeting and want to know what it was like, just drink a bottle of gin and then waterboard yourself,” Costolo tweeted Friday.

The former Twitter chief, who ran the company from 2010 to 2015, was referencing news of Trump’s impending meeting with entrepreneurs and venture capitalists in the tech space later this month
:-\

I'm supposing he doesn't rate them.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 10, 2017, 02:48:38 PM
What about a Presidential candidate who used black slave labor?

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-prison-labor-african-americans-arkansas-622209

Hmm, who is worse, a slave master or Donald Trump?

LOL

Your beacon of hope was literally a slave master.

What's a matter liberal shit heads?

Just finding out that Hillary Clinton was a slave master, who used slave labor as First Lady of Arkansa?

What was her reasoning?  "It kept costs down, and it was a tradition".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 10, 2017, 03:20:11 PM
Hmm, who is worse, a slave master or Donald Trump?

LOL

Your beacon of hope was literally a slave master.

Which would be fine if you hadn't quoted yourself. Although self deprecation can be endearing, it isn't what you intended eh? Little pony.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2017, 03:03:40 PM

Comey's not confused at all.  I can't wait for Mueller to get Trump into that windowless room and start to grill him.  Trump will go into whiny little bitch mode and start flailing his arms and tiny hands.  He'll fold like a Christian Scientist with appendicitis. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 10, 2017, 03:27:04 PM
What's a matter liberal shit heads?

Just finding out that Hillary Clinton was a slave master, who used slave labor as First Lady of Arkansa?

What was her reasoning?  "It kept costs down, and it was a tradition".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your kinda gal isn't she? You believe that you're the master race.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 10, 2017, 03:28:56 PM
Comey's not confused at all.  I can't wait for Mueller to get Trump into that windowless room and start to grill him.  Trump will go into whiny little bitch mode and start flailing his arms and tiny hands.  He'll fold like a Christian Scientist with appendicitis.

Hillary Clinton is still preferrable though right?  Even after it came out that she was a slave master as First Lady of Arkansas and used black people as slaves?