#LeakedByTrump

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 09, 2017, 10:39:19 AM
His tax returns (twice)
Preemptive NK attack bluff
Location of US submarines
Israeli intel on ISIS
Privileged comms w/ Comey

#LeakedByTrump

May I ask where you got that Connery quote?  It doesn't really fall in line with this story.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-donald-trump-thanks-sean-connery-for-his-support-on-controversial-resort-1368533

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 09, 2017, 10:46:25 AM
May I ask where you got that Connery quote?  It doesn't really fall in line with this story.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-donald-trump-thanks-sean-connery-for-his-support-on-controversial-resort-1368533

Its a meme doing the rounds...say it in Connery's voice... ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 09, 2017, 10:50:54 AM
Its a meme doing the rounds...say it in Connery's voice... ;D

lol...shhack of shit.  I do a pretty good Connery.

coaster

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 09, 2017, 08:32:34 AM
Just for you . . .

https://twitter.com/Rosie/status/873160341244583936
Rosie looks like an old used couch some bum soiled himself on, but that was a pretty funny tweet.

Gd5150

Connery is a badass and we know who he stands by. Hint: it's not Rosie O'Donnel.

coaster

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 09, 2017, 10:59:17 AM
Connery is a badass and we know who he stands by. Hint: it's not Rosie O'Donnel.
I think it's because they both have a mutual respect for abusing women.

Quote from: coaster on June 09, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

Ouch!  I heard he had a tempestuous marriage with Diane Cilento.  Not sure about his other relationships though.

Gd5150

Quote from: coaster on June 09, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

"According to unarmed insiders at CNN"

Strange how the most beautiful privelaged women in the world surround them. Must be all that "abuse" that's never happened.

coaster

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 09, 2017, 11:24:38 AM

Strange how the most beautiful privelaged women in the world surround them. Must be all that "abuse" that's never happened.
Connery describing how it's ok to get violent if a woman wants the last word. I think this was filmed after he beat the shit out of his ex wife in a hotel room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
Also, it's pretty well documented that Trump likes to walk into dressing rooms full of half-dressed women. And as he says, "grab 'em by the pussy". If you'd like to see more, feel free to go to Trump's twitter. It's a treasure trove of him verbally abusing women for years. Enjoy! I know you will.
The fact that you defend and support this type of behavior says a lot about you. Did dad ever hit you or mommy when you were a child? I'm assuming so.

Quote from: coaster on June 09, 2017, 11:35:56 AM
Connery describing how it's ok to get violent if a woman wants the last word. I think this was filmed after he beat the shit out of his ex wife in a hotel room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
Also, it's pretty well documented that Trump likes to walk into dressing rooms full of half-dressed women. And as he says, "grab 'em by the pussy". If you'd like to see more, feel free to go to Trump's twitter. It's a treasure trove of him verbally abusing women for years. Enjoy! I know you will.
The fact that you defend and support this type of behavior says a lot about you. Did dad ever hit you or mommy when you were a child? I'm assuming so.

That incident with Cilento happened in '65 while filming The Hill for Lumet.  I've never heard any complaints from the rest of the women that he had relationships with.  Not excusing what he did  but you hear about tempestuous relationships ala Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?  Connery has been married to his current wife since '75.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 09, 2017, 11:24:38 AM

Here's a contented marriage.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 09, 2017, 06:51:25 AM
I can remember when, during the campaign, the transnational progressives and neo-Calvinists insisted that there was no voter fraud. They, and their felllow travelers, quickly turned when Hillary announced the Russians had "hacked" the election. Funny how reality changes narrative.

And they all just unquestioningly follow along like the lemmings they are.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 09, 2017, 07:41:31 AM
Are you retarded?

Comey said there was no evidence of collusion between President Donald Trump, there was never an investigation of President Donald Trump, and that President Donald Trump specifically asked for a thorough investigation concerning Russian collusion of him and his affiliates so he could be vindicated and move on from this false narrative that there was collusion.

You liberal shitbags need to re-watch the hearing.

They only ever see what they want to see. It's worse than Steve Jobs' reality distortion effect.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 09, 2017, 08:01:30 AM
Ol Don got Donny jr to tweet ninety times in the last twenty four hours. It must be wonderful having his lads fight his battles on twatter when he hasn't the balls to do it in front of the cameras. He's such a pussy.

Trump says Comey's testimoney (under oath) vindicated him, yet says it was lies. How can it be both? Does Trump know what vindicated means?  ???

Clearly, Comey is lying.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 09, 2017, 08:42:22 AM
She's not that pretty.  If her looks are really a factor in her sentencing she could easily get life.

Definite 3 bagger!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 09, 2017, 12:16:36 PM
Clearly, Comey is lying.

Oh bless you. You'd better get onto your local pd and have him arrested for perjury. Tell us how that goes if you do.

And explain how Comey can both vindicate Trump and be a liar at the same time. What aspect vindicated Trump?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 09, 2017, 10:41:00 AM
Bad photoshop.  The head is too big for the body.

It's also not funny because it doesn't make sense. Connery would probably like Trump.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 09, 2017, 12:14:12 PM
Trumpers only ever see what they want to see. It's worse than Steve Jobs' reality distortion effect.  ;D

FIFY ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 09, 2017, 12:27:15 PM
It's also not funny because it doesn't make sense. Connery would probably like Trump.  :D

Yeah, he's disadvantaged due to heel spurs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 09, 2017, 12:24:31 PM
Oh bless you. You'd better get onto your local pd and have him arrested for perjury. Tell us how that goes if you do.

And explain how Comey can both vindicate Trump and be a liar at the same time. What aspect vindicated Trump?

I don't have to. The DOJ will be doing that first thing Monday.  ;)

I didn't say everything Comey said was a lie but he clearly launched a couple big ones in his testimony.  ::)

starrmtn001

WATCH LIVE: Donald Trump Holds Press Conference with President of Romania 6/9/17.
Started streaming 26 minutes ago
LIVE STREAM: WATCH: Donald Trump Holds Press Conference with President of Romania LIVE STREAM . President Trump will host Romanian President Klaus Iohannis at the White House on Friday, and they will hold a joint press conference where they are expected to take questions.
This will be Trump’s first press event since former FBI Director James Comey denounced the president as a liar during his testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee. While Comey said that Trump was not personally under investigation for colluding with Russia, he talked about how Trump asked him to pledge his loyalty, and how the president supposedly pressed him to end the FBI’s investigation into former National Security adviser Michael Flynn.
Trump has claimed “total vindication” over the hearing’s revelations, all while ripping the “false statements and lies” that surround the ongoing investigations on Russia. Trump has also slammed Comey as a “leaker” since the former FBI director explained how he used a proxy in order to inform the press about the memos he took about his meetings with Trump.
In terms of Trump’s meeting with Iohannis, the two leaders are likely to discuss the American-Romanian military partnership. The two leaders are expected to address matters like defense spending, and also their respective views about NATO.
The conference is scheduled to begin at 2:45 p.m. EST.
James Comey Testimony 6/8/17: James Comey Testifies about President Trump Pressuring him . Fired FBI Director James Comey aimed a dagger blow at Donald Trump Wednesday, saying the President had demanded his loyalty, pressed him to drop a probe into ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn and repeatedly pressured him to publicly declare that he was not under investigation. James Comey magnified the political crisis engulfing the White House by releasing his opening statement ahead of a blockbuster appearance on Capitol Hill on Thursday. The dramatic document sketched a stunningly detailed account of Comey's intimate meetings with the President, included direct quotes from Trump and revealed the former FBI chief's discomfort with the President's behavior. The testimony appeared to bolster the case of Trump critics who believe that the President may have obstructed justice and abused his power in his dealings with Comey, who he later fired. James Comey said that Trump asked him to drop FBI investigations into Flynn centering on his calls with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the transition, which eventually led to his dismissal as national security adviser after it emerged he had lied about the conversations to Vice President Mike Pence.
Interactive: The many paths from Trump to Russia
He wrote that Trump said: "'I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."
"I replied only that 'he is a good guy.'" Comey wrote, describing a private meeting with Trump in the Oval Office on February 14, then added: "I did not say I would 'let this go.'"
The exchange took place after a meeting between Trump and senior intelligence and homeland security officials, after which the President asked to speak to the FBI Director alone.
Comey said in his testimony that he understood the President to be requesting that he drop the investigation into Flynn, who had resigned the day before. But he says he did not understand Trump to be referring to the wider Russia investigation.
"Regardless, it was very concerning, given the FBI's role as an independent investigative agency."

https://youtu.be/2Zssf02PYWA

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 09, 2017, 12:32:35 PM
I don't have to. The DOJ will be doing that first thing Monday.  ;)

I didn't say everything Comey said was a lie but he clearly launched a couple big ones in his testimony.  ::)

Don't put a bet on Trump telling the truth against Comey. You'll lose your money.

coaster

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 09, 2017, 11:50:47 AM
That incident with Cilento happened in '65 while filming The Hill for Lumet.  I've never heard any complaints from the rest of the women that he had relationships with.  Not excusing what he did  but you hear about tempestuous relationships ala Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?  Connery has been married to his current wife since '75.
you can't teach an old dog new tricks. With the kind of mentality he showed in the above interview, I feel for anyone whos had a relationship with him.

Quote from: coaster on June 09, 2017, 10:57:55 AM
Rosie looks like an old used couch some bum soiled himself on, but that was a pretty funny tweet.

Well, it's an improvement on Kathy Griffin's beheading photo, but the Left and ''humor'' don't really go together.

coaster

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 09, 2017, 12:52:20 PM
Well, it's somewhat better than Kathy Griffin's beheading photo, but the Left and ''humor'' don't really go together.
I've said it before, I really dislike Trump, but that beheading picture was just vile and unwarranted. It's just going to push crazy people into action, and that's just something I do not want to see. You do not threaten a sitting President, no matter how much you disagree with them.
Also, Kathy Griffin is just a disgusting person, inside and out. After the hoopla about the photo, she played victim, crying and calling Trump a bully. Kathy, YOU'RE the one who posted the picture, you insufferable twat.