• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:20:39 PM
Ahhhhh.. You know what you did? Assumed. I have had a lifelong interest in aircraft and flying. But I'm not a pilot, although I have been given control of a plane with the pilot there.

Sure, pud...sure...and I'm actually queen Beatrix of the Netherlands.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2017, 01:21:29 PM
Have you never been fired before, or had to fire someone?  This is normal proximate vs. ultimate stuff.

Both, but the reasons are always clear, and usually in writing. For Trump to fire Comey but telling the press before Comey was infantile and petulant at best and disingenuous bullshit at worst.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2017, 01:00:04 PM
The basis for this Putin/Russia witch hunt is Trump said he admired Putin for being a strong leader of Russia.  Ever since Trump said that, the Democrats have been apoplectic.  lol Muh Russians.  However, it was ok when Kennedy and the Dems were colluding with the Soviets to interfere with Reagan's re-election in '84.

Obama's foreign policy was a complete disaster.  There is not a single ally, friend, or trading partner that we have a stronger relationship with because of any action he took.  He damaged many if not most of our relationships, some intentionally.  Our adversaries and enemies are stronger and on the move - in each case because of the poor way Obama handled his job:  Iran, Russia, China, North Korea, every single Islamic terrorist group.

When Trump and others said they admired that Putin was a strong leader, it was because we had the opposite.  It wasn't an endorsement of Putin's actions. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:24:20 PM
Both, but the reasons are always clear, and usually in writing. For Trump to fire Comey but telling the press before Comey was infantile and petulant at best and disingenuous bullshit at worst.

So, do you think the reason you're so frustrated and filled with misplaced hatred for our president is that you never became a real pilot? It must be pretty disheartening.  :(

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2017, 01:17:20 PM
Hillary's server might have been hacked, but if it was the contents were never released. The only HRC emails on Wikileaks are ones that were released by the State Dept through FOIA. If the Russians had been the source for Wikileaks we would have seen ALL of them because she didn't delete the 30,000 yoga emails until after she was subpoenaed.

But Russian hacking was what was suspected at the time

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:24:20 PM

Haha and usually have nothing to do with the actual reason.  I won't shed a tear for the guy who flew home in a private jet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2017, 01:24:44 PM
Obama's Trump's foreign policy is a complete disaster.  There is not a single ally, friend, or trading partner that we have a stronger relationship with because of any action he is taking (other than dictators).  He's damaged many if not most of our relationships.  Our adversaries and enemies are stronger and on the move - in each case because of the poor way Obama Trump handles his job:  Iran, Russia, China, North Korea, every single Islamic terrorist group.

As well as pissing off all of NATO (With possible exception of  the Turkish dictator)

When Trump and others said they admired that Putin was a strong leader, it was because we had the opposite.  It wasn't an endorsement of Putin's actions. It was because he admires bullies and not democratic process.

FIFY.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:17:48 PM
''James Comey refuses to publicly answer whether he believes Trump colluded with Russia
James Comey, the former FBI director, said Thursday he could not answer "in an open setting" whether he believes President Donald Trump "colluded with Russia."

During Comey's blockbuster Thursday testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, Republican Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas asked the ousted FBI director, "Do you believe Donald Trump colluded with Russia?"

"That's a question I don't think I should answer in an open setting," Comey responded. "As I said, when I left, we did not have an investigation focused on President Trump. But that's a question that will be answered by the investigation I think."

http://www.businessinsider.com/comey-did-trump-collude-with-russia-2017-6

He doesn't want to lie under oath, but does want to give the impression Trump colluded with Russia.  He was fired because this is who he is.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2017, 01:26:28 PM
So, do you think the reason you're so frustrated and filled with misplaced hatred for our president is that you never became a real pilot? It must be pretty disheartening.  :(

What the fuck are you going on about Barbie? Your tits too small and plastic?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2017, 01:29:54 PM
He doesn't want to lie under oath, but does want to give the impression Trump colluded with Russia.  He was fired because this is who he is.

Lol... Trump has devoted followers and doesn't even know or appreciate them... ;D

Comey was fired for upsetting Clinton... The AG and the DAG said so in writing, but Trump said it was because of Russia. Which is it? Trump even lied he'd invited Comey to dinner.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2017, 01:26:56 PM
But Russian hacking was what was suspected at the time

What we will learn over time is that the AG specifically limited the scope of the Clinton server investigation to ONLY look at the improper handling of classified information and they were not allowed to investigate the clear intent to circumvent federal record keeping regulations and obstruction of justice relating to the deletion of over 30,000 emails after a subpoena was issued.

=Schlyder=

So what did we find out so far today?  That everything was a complete lie, and that Comey was the Leaker.... Lynch obstructed justice....
How many different charges should a whole lot of Ds be facing now? Hillary and Obama included.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:30:58 PM
What the fuck are you going on about Barbie? Your tits too small and plastic?

I understand your pain, pud. You've let yourself down at every turn and now all you can do is take revenge on the world because it can't be your fault. Knowing that is half the battle.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2017, 01:33:28 PM
I understand your pain, pud. You've let yourself down at every turn and now all you can do is take revenge on the world because it can't be your fault. Knowing that is half the battle.  ;)

Eh?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man link=topic2284.msg1058878#msg1058878 date=1496948744
Should Loretta Lynch be charged with obstruction of justice?

That in addition to the illegal use of one's official office to influence the outcome of an election in violation of the Hatch Act.   Comey came down hard on Lynch for ordering him to use the term "Clinton Email Matter" vice "Clinton Email Investigation" and when he asked why her response was "just do it."  Of course that will be small potatoes compared to what she has done to block investigation of the Clinton Foundation. 

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2017, 01:24:44 PM
Obama's foreign policy was a complete disaster.  There is not a single ally, friend, or trading partner that we have a stronger relationship with because of any action he took.  He damaged many if not most of our relationships, some intentionally.  Our adversaries and enemies are stronger and on the move - in each case because of the poor way Obama handled his job:  Iran, Russia, China, North Korea, every single Islamic terrorist group.

When Trump and others said they admired that Putin was a strong leader, it was because we had the opposite.  It wasn't an endorsement of Putin's actions.

Right and that is how I took it.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2017, 01:23:14 PM
Sure, pud...sure...and I'm actually queen Beatrix of the Netherlands.  ::)

Well, there is a resemblance.  You, Art Bell and Queen B all have big tits.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

So I'm guessing they didn't teach critical thinking on your short bus.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 08, 2017, 01:40:30 PM
Well, there is a resemblance.  You, Art Bell and Queen B all have big tits.

You, pud and Shreddy all horf big dongs.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 08, 2017, 01:42:03 PM
So I'm guessing they didn't teach critical thinking on your short bus.

No. I learned that in prep school and university, you turd.  ::)

Lt.Uhura

I see the BG Trump devotees desperation today in attempting to reassure one another that Comey's appearance didn't further damage the image of their leader. No worries, Trump's reputation as a pathological liar whose incompetence and unwillingness to follow established government protocol expected of POTUS is firmly intact. He remains an unpopular president elected by a minority of Americans whose approval rating continues to decline.

And the "cloud" over his office created by himself and his cohorts isn't going away.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:32:25 PM
Lol... Trump has devoted followers and doesn't even know or appreciate them... ;D

Comey was fired for upsetting Clinton... The AG and the DAG said so in writing, but Trump said it was because of Russia. Which is it? Trump even lied he'd invited Comey to dinner.

I'm just responding to your questions with answers that fit the facts.

Trump has been in the public eye for decades.  We know who he is and who he isn't.  To claim he somehow ''colluded'' with the Russians to steal the election is absurd.  It's not a surprise he isn't going about things with the usual niceties of slick politicians, or that he gets tripped up saying the ''wrong'' thing.  Or that he gets in his own way with his ego and personality.  I wish he were a different person, but this is who he is. 

There is no ''crime'' here, and there isn't going to be.  But the globalists are going to use his weaknesses against him for the duration.  Thanks for playing along with that.  Maybe you should ask yourself why you weren't at all concerned with Obama's, members of his Administration, or Hilary Clinton's actual real crimes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on June 08, 2017, 01:49:04 PM
And the "cloud" over his office created by himself and his cohorts isn't going away.

Oh, we all know you'll keep it going as long as they let you (apparently forever) but that's the only thing pathological here.

I see the BG Trump devotees desperation today in attempting to reassure one another that Comey's appearance didn't further damage the image of their leader. No worries, Trump's reputation as a pathological liar whose incompetence and unwillingness to follow established government protocol expected of POTUS is firmly intact. He remains an unpopular president elected by a minority of Americans whose approval rating continues to decline.

Well, wait.  Was Comey's appearance about damaging Trump's reputation, or looking into whether there was obstruction of justice?

Oh wait, never mind.

K_Dubb

From imminent impeachment to a lingering cloud is pretty far.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

What does that matter to zombie cult members who've surrendered all reason to the fantasies of their supreme leaders?  ::)

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

The stress of the job coupled with his fragile health may be a more "imminent" threat than impeachment.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on June 08, 2017, 01:57:36 PM
The stress of the job coupled with his fragile health may be a more "imminent" threat than impeachment.