• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 08, 2017, 10:40:29 AM
Did John McCain just have a stroke?  He talking as if the Clinton case and Trump case is the same case. It was so strange

He's old.  He mumbled something about President Comey.  lol. He needs to go along with half the other Senators and Congressmen.  Doddering old fools.

Gd5150

James Comey just dropped a bombshell of evidence on collaboration between the Trump Campaign and Russia. Without further adieu...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 08, 2017, 09:35:40 AM
I suppose it's silly to believe that you're actually listening to the Comey hearings this morning.  The only thing that isn't clear is whether Trump is a felon or just really, really stupid.  Trump seems to act like Tony Soprano, not POTUS.  He needs to go.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2017, 10:51:44 AM
He's old.  He mumbled something about President Comey.  lol. He needs to go along with half the other Senators and Congressmen.  Doddering old fools.
Too bad they didn't get Big Hill in to complete their DC nursing home of fools. ::)

Kidnostad3

I'd be willing to bet that Trump's reference to Comey's loyalty was driven by his belief that Comey was leaking to the press which he actually did through his friend at Columbia

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 08, 2017, 11:00:27 AM
I'd be willing to bet that Trump's reference to Comey's loyalty was driven by his belief that Comey was leaking to the press.
Trump's "tapes" tweet prompted Comey to leak memos

https://www.axios.com/comey-testifies-in-front-of-senate-intel-committee-live-updates-2436847918.html

ItsOver

Big Hill must have a seizure every time she thinks of this.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on June 08, 2017, 11:04:49 AM
Trump's "tapes" tweet prompted Comey to leak memos

https://www.axios.com/comey-testifies-in-front-of-senate-intel-committee-live-updates-2436847918.html

You can draw your own conclusions as to whether the fact that there was no leak stating that there was no investigation of Trump or if the MSM chose not to disclose that one piece of information because it didn't fit their narrative.

ItsOver

Geesh.  :o

"Under questioning by panel chairman Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC), Comey said that he was uncomfortable with the unexpected meeting Lynch had with former President Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac last year.

Comey said that meeting convinced him that the independence of the investigation was tainted with regard to the Justice Department and led him to go public with the bureau's findings on Clinton."

As suspected.

http://circa.com/politics/comey-says-former-obama-ag-pressured-him-on-clinton-email-case

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 08, 2017, 09:55:07 AM
Nah, the majority of voters who voted against Trump lost when he took office.  Now the fucker's in deep shit.  What a boob.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 08, 2017, 10:40:29 AM
Did John McCain just have a stroke?  He talking as if the Clinton case and Trump case is the same case. It was so strange

Aw! He's your deep state guy. You should fucking LOVE him based on your support of the Clinton crime family and all your phony polls in support of her.  ;D

Where did all the anti-trumpers go?

Ah, are they pouting again?

There, there, baby liberals.

Ol' Daddy Trump will tuck you into bed.

Dr. MD MD

I'd be willing to bet that Trump's reference to Comey's loyalty was driven by his belief that Comey was leaking to the press.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 07, 2017, 11:54:38 PM
James Comey's
"Shit Just Got Real" Tour
June 8th, 2017

Hey Jew, how you doing?

So, like, let us know when "Shit Just Got Real", okay jew?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 08, 2017, 11:27:04 AM
Hey Jew, how you doing?

So, like, let us know when "Shit Just Got Real", okay jew?

Yeah, what happened to the impeachment show?!  :D

Dr. MD MD

What I don't understand is that all news (even Fox) is describing Comey as a "highly credible witness." without ever saying why. If you look at his performance over the last couple years you have to conclude that he's NOT.  ::)

bateman

Democrats back to hating Comey!

Gd5150

Quote from: malachi.martini 🍸 on June 08, 2017, 11:45:32 AM

lol

Lmfao!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

PaulAtreides

Poor Trumkins.  Comey's velvet hammer just smacked the shit out of you.  I would love to be a fly on the wall in the closed session - where we learn about the "salacious" evidence.  Golden showers and all. 

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFie22JaR4o

If this is the timeline where I'm gonna get tired of winning, it sure as shellfish, hasn't happened yet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 08, 2017, 12:08:33 PM
Poor Trumkins.  Comey's velvet hammer just smacked the shit out of you.  I would love to be a fly on the wall in the closed session - where we learn about the "salacious" evidence.  Golden showers and all.

Jackstar

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 08, 2017, 12:08:33 PM
Golden showers and all.

I don't get how you think that story, even if true, makes him look bad. Most red-blooded Americans would love to get pissed on by a Soviet hoor.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on June 08, 2017, 12:14:25 PM

I don't get how you think that story, even if true, makes him look bad. Most red-blooded Americans would love to get pissed on by a Soviet hoor.

Fags don't get it.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

I'd be willing to bet that Trump's reference to Comey's loyalty was driven by his belief that Comey was leaking to the press which he actually did through his friend at Columbia

....^^^ conveniently overlooking Comey leaked to his friend AFTER Trump demanded Comey's loyalty.  ;D

I see the Trumpers have also overlooked the questions that Comey will only answer in closed session, and hs reason for making notes was prompted because he believed Trump might lie.

That aside, Trump sends jr out to tweet that Comey was lying....and the WH assistant press sec says (this will kill you) "president Trump never lies"..