• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 01:43:30 PM
It isn't spin you idiotic prick. Nunes did go to the WH on successive days. Once to pick up the 'phone tap' story, the next to give it back, under the delusion that Trump believed, no-one would guess, even though it was admitted.

Nunes recused himself, explain then how he can issue subpoenas?

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/revealed-nunes-acted-separately-from-house-russia-probe-by-unilaterally-issuing-subpoenas-on-unmasking/

Now you're desperately trying to cover it up. Delicious!  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2017, 01:45:12 PM
I am audibly laughing being lectured about class

If you think this amounts to a lecture, you are truly an even bigger idiot than I could possibly have ever imagined.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2017, 01:45:12 PM
a junkie who got in a pissing match with an ex-girlfriend before a live Bellgab audience

I remember it rather differently. And, I wonder at how you remember it at all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 01:47:49 PM

Yeah, your job would be a lot easier if the world was filled with idiots who just believe everything you say. It's just too bad you're not really even a good liar.  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 11:12:56 AM
The Sahara desert (among others) is expanding miles a year because of government policy and wars? Are you serious?...

Quite so, there were no deserts before we started driving cars.  The Sahara only started expanding after the first Model T rolled off the assembly line.

Are you familiar with the cycles of ice ages and warming periods?  At all?  Do you realize the earth has been going through these cycles long before humans built factories, or even lit fires?  Are you aware one cycle - from peak glacial period to the warm interglacial period and back to a peak glacial period - takes 10s of thousands of years?  And we're still coming out of the previous ice age?

Did you know that cycle is caused by various factors, most of which are due to the sun, and none of hem were caused by anything humans were doing?     

And, more importantly, are you aware this so-called ''man made global climate change'' fake science is just another step in handing power over to the globalist fascists, currently calling themselves ''progressives''?

Don't you find it odd they are trying to focus us on this, instead of actual problems, like deforestation, destruction of the rain forests, overuse and pollution of the groundwater, the plastic and other garbage being dumped into the oceans.  Don't you find it odd the EPA is focused on destroying property rights, instead of, you know, actually addressing environmental issues?

No, of course not.  The media you trust is ignoring all this because it doesn't support their narrative - the one about more taxes, more regulations, and more attacks on capitalism and property rights.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 02:15:26 PM

Don't you find it odd they are trying to focus us on this, instead of actual problems, like

... who killed Kennedy?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 03, 2017, 01:53:23 PM
Yeah, your job would be a lot easier if the world was filled with idiots

#1) It's 'were' here.

#2) ... if??

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 02:15:26 PM
Quite so, there were no deserts before we started driving cars.  The Sahara only started expanding after the first Model T rolled off the assembly line.

Are you familiar with the cycles of ice ages and warming periods?  At all?  Do you realize the earth has been going through these cycles long before humans built factories, or even lit fires?  Are you aware one cycle - from peak glacial period to the warm interglacial period and back to a peak glacial period - takes 10s of thousands of years?  And we're still coming out of the previous ice age?

Did you know that cycle is caused by various factors, most of which are due to the sun, and none of hem were caused by anything humans were doing?     

And, more importantly, are you aware this so-called ''man made global climate change'' fake science is just another step in handing power over to the globalist fascists, currently calling themselves ''progressives''?

Don't you find it odd they are trying to focus us on this, instead of actual problems, like deforestation, destruction of the rain forests, overuse and pollution of the groundwater, the plastic and other garbage being dumped into the oceans.  Don't you find it odd the EPA is focused on destroying property rights, instead of, you know, actually addressing environmental issues?

No, of course not.  The media you trust is ignoring all this because it doesn't support their narrative - the one about more taxes, more regulations, and more attacks on capitalism and property rights.

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 03, 2017, 08:29:52 PM

There is NO evidence climate change is ''man-made''.  There isn't even a correlation between man's activities and the climate.  They couldn't even decide if its global cooling or global warming, so they gave it a catch all ''climate change''.  Their predictions have been completely wrong.

And if you're a scientist - in any field - you'd better agree or you're not getting funded, hired, or granted tenure.  How's that for the ''scientific method''.

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 08:55:01 PM
There is NO evidence climate change is ''man-made''.  There isn't even a correlation between man's activities and the climate. . . .

And don't forget: The Earth is flat.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 03, 2017, 10:11:42 PM
And don't forget: The Earth is flat.

Good anology, it's about as valid as ''man-made global warming''.  Good to finally see you're capable of learning.

Surely you also realize the Left - the people pulling the strings, not the bumbling easily led followers - don't give a hoot about the environment, ''women'', gays, ''diversity'', minorities, animals, the climate, the ''poor'', Constitutional rights (human rights), or any of the rest of it, right?  They say and do what they need to say and do to appeal to various mis-educated people focused on one or two issues - or just the handouts - in order to cobble together a coalition.  Its why they always overreach in the direction of redistribution of income and intrusive government power when given the chance, instead of intelligent useful legislation and regulations.

Don't believe me?  Which countries run by the Left have ever shown any consideration for, say, gays, the environment, minority rights (or anyone's rights), or the poor?  The Soviet Union?  Cuba?  North Korea?  China?  The current left-wing fascist dictatorship in Venezuela?  So what makes you think those in the West oand here is the US are different?  Hint:  they aren't.  Its all a lie - thanks for falling for it.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 12:34:35 PM
Citation?
https://treaties.un.org/doc/Treaties/2016/02/20160215%2006-03%20PM/Ch_XXVII-7-d.pdf
Has anybody, besides some bureaucrats, actually read the non-binding Paris Agreement? Where in it do a find the "trillions in investment in China and Germany?" I've searched the 174 pages (most of it duplication into languages other than English) of the non-binding agreement and don't even find the word "trillion" mentioned once.  :o

You will not often find me saying "way to go Don"... But, BRAVO. The best part of the Paris accord is that it does not mention Trillions... It actually leaves the amount as a completely blank cheque to be determined by the UN and signatories to the accord...

I had looked at it awhile back and recall that there were some provisions that I was not a fan of, so I scanned it again.  Thanks for reminding me of some of the major questions I had. There are lots of interesting tidbits in the preamble (more on that later.)

there are numerous references to "contributing to" developing countries while specifically stating that they will take longer to even propose targets.  Meanwhile, it is supposedly because they will be the hardest hit by climate change that it is imperative to implement the accord...  One of many examples: "713. Continuous and enhanced international support shall be provided to developing country Parties"

"8.1  The Warsaw International Mechanism for Loss and Damage associated with Climate Change Impacts shall be subject to the authority and guidance of the Conference of the Parties" It sure sounds like the next time there is a flood or a hurricane the developed world will be expected to cover the loss...

9..1 could not be more clear that wealth WILL transfer from developed nations. "1. Developed country Parties shall provide financial resources to assist developing country Parties with respect to both mitigation and adaptation in continuation of their existing obligations under the Convention.'

9.3 "developed country Parties should continue to take the lead in mobilizing climate finance from a wide variety of sources, instruments and channels, noting the significant role of public funds"  Does this make it sound like the public purse of the US, Canada and Germany are now to be used by Paraguay, Argentina and Syria?  Yup- and I don't pay taxes to build infrastructure in other countries and employ the citizens of other countries.  It is bad enough that I support a million public sector workers with gold plated pensions and benefit plans here.

9.7 Developed country Parties shall provide transparent and consistent information on support for developing country Parties.  Yes, report on how much wealth has transferred, and it had better be "enough."

I was going to continue and make fun of the preamble, but after my second "zombie" and getting through article 9 I can't do any more tonight without my blood pressure spiking. Don called the zombies the "mender of broken dreams" and would only serve two to a customer.  I feel like reading this piece of crap accord that I am being ripped off as my dreams are not being mended.  Time to concentrate on the good (did anybody know that Lemonheart 151 is back!?!) 8)

Suffice to say (and this is the zombies talking) "Long live Trump" (though he is still a first class, classless ass.)

The above post answers Pud's question about why 195 countries would be signing on

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 06:23:09 PM
You need to move onto xanax now. The other stuff isn't working. Seriously. You and Trump and the other hard of thinking seriously believe that a 195 countries that signed up are doing it to spite the USA? Fucking paranoia beyond belief...

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 04, 2017, 01:44:32 AM
The above post answers Pud's question about why 195 countries would be signing on
Sorry, man.  Last that I read, Lemonheart 151 is still not available in CA.  Funny as that was where the whole tiki craze started.  :'(

(BTW, i'M onto Cuba Libra's with Mount gay eclipse.  It's a great night to be alive. )

Spy

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 11:48:22 PM
Good anology, it's about as valid as ''man-made global warming''.

97% of the world's climate scientists believe in made-made climate change, including the scientists at NASA (yes, we really did go to the moon) and NOAA. 

Where do you get your information? Alex Jones? John B. Wells? 

Quote from: Spy on June 04, 2017, 06:39:38 AM
97% of the world's climate scientists believe in made-made climate change, including the scientists at NASA (yes, we really did go to the moon) and NOAA. 

a few questions
1. have scientists noticed changing climate patterns on our neighbors, Venus, Mars etc ?
2. will the Paris "agreement" correct problems, coal burning in China, burning down the rainforest, dangerous nuclear plants, cow farting, Muslim farting, Chinese farting everywhere ?
3. is the Paris bullshit just a VERY COSTLY feels good thing for wackos ?
more later....

Spy

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 04, 2017, 07:30:47 AM
a few questions
1. have scientists noticed changing climate patterns on our neighbors, Venus, Mars etc ?
2. will the Paris "agreement" correct problems, coal burning in China, burning down the rainforest, dangerous nuclear plants, cow farting, Muslim farting, Chinese farting everywhere ?
more later....

Actually, Trump's rejection of the Paris Agreement was largely symbolic and will have little or no effect.  Five times more Americans are employed in the renewable energy sector than in the fossil fuel industry. That trend will accelerate as renewable energy prices continue to fall and become more efficient. Coal is not coming back - more Americans work at Arby's than work in the coal industry. 

California, the world's 6th largest economy, and New York have announced they will observe the Paris Agreement and have formed the United States Climate Alliance. Five more states have joined them.  Why? Because it's the right thing to do and because doing so is an economic winner for those states individually and for the US and the world.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 04, 2017, 07:56:51 AM
Voted most likely to get fragged by his graduating class.  :D

Andrea. Former weather officer, lol.

Quote from: Happier Times are coming !  on June 04, 2017, 07:30:47 AM
more later....

Quote from: Paris Climate AccordRecognizing that climate change represents an urgent and potentially irreversible threat to human societies and the planet and thus requires the widest possible cooperation by all countries, and their participation in an effective and appropriate international response, with a view to accelerating the reduction of global greenhouse gas emissions, 

Also recognizing that deep reductions in global emissions will be required in order to achieve the ultimate objective of the Convention and emphasizing the need for urgency in addressing climate change,

Acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind, Parties should, when taking action to address climate change, respect, promote and consider their respective obligations on human rights, the right to health,  the rights of indigenous peoples,  local communities, migrants, children, persons with disabilities and people in vulnerable situations and the right to development, as well as gender equality, empowerment of women and intergenerational equity, 

First page of the Paris accord tells you everything you need to know about it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Spy on June 04, 2017, 07:55:15 AM
Actually, [...] the Paris Agreement was largely symbolic and will have little or no effect. 

FTFY

PaulAtreides

Probably from George Noory the Naval hero and science adviser to the stars.

97% of the world's climate scientists believe in made-made climate change...
Quote from: Spy on June 04, 2017, 07:55:15 AM
...  Five times more Americans are employed in the renewable energy sector than in the fossil fuel industry...

More fake statistics from the Globalists.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 04, 2017, 01:14:03 PM
More fake statistics from the Globalists.
https://treaties.un.org/doc/Treaties/2016/02/20160215%2006-03%20PM/Ch_XXVII-7-d.pdf

"respect, promote and consider their respective obligations on human rights, the right to health, the rights of indigenous peoples,  local communities, migrants, children, persons with disabilities and people in vulnerable situations and the right to development, as well as gender equality, empowerment of women and intergenerational equity,"<---what does any of this stuff have to do with climate or science?

It is all about symbology and advancing "progressive" causes and wealth redistribution, nothing to do with science or climate, it is "non-binding." Yet the Left and their media are having a fit? Hollywood is freaking out? Over a symbolic, non-binding treaty being abandoned, years later, by the US? The reason why they are freaking out is because it wasn't about climate or science but about "social justice."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 11:48:22 PM

Don't believe me?  Which countries run by the Left have ever shown any consideration for, say, gays, the environment, minority rights (or anyone's rights), or the poor?  The Soviet Union?  Cuba?  North Korea?  China?  The current left-wing fascist dictatorship in Venezuela?  So what makes you think those in the West oand here is the US are different?  Hint:  they aren't.  Its all a lie - thanks for falling for it.

Not forgetting Saudi Arabia, Yemen, UEA, Uzbekistan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, (all well known liberal thinking countries), and anal sex is still technically illegal in 13 states of the USA. Russia is also a great advocate of human rights too. They simply have opponents of Putin murdered.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 04, 2017, 02:09:40 PM

and anal sex is still technically illegal in 13 states of the USA.

. . as opposed to Great Britain where buggery is not only the right of every citizen but has become a common form of greeting similar to a high five or a fist bump.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 04, 2017, 02:47:26 PM
. . as opposed to Great Britain where buggery is not only the right of every citizen but has become a common form of greeting similar to a high five or a fist bump.

Being a guest of HMG and in the navy at the time, I hope you availed yourself of the deeply felt hospitality.