• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 29, 2017, 07:36:40 PM
Did you get a chance to look into the Clinton murders yet?

Nope, I simply don't think it's realistic to think that the Clintons had anyone murdered.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2017, 07:41:34 PM
What do you drive? Did one of those redneck kids "roll coal" on you?  ;)

I drive a Toyota. What does "roll coal" mean?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 29, 2017, 07:40:25 PM
A great punishment would be to hook up a hosepipe into the window of the penis substitute they drive, and seal the gaps before remotely flooring the accelerator half a mile before a cliff.
Look. They are just trying to carry on a tradition. The government bans the usual source of coal health problems what do you expect them to do? Consider it a family tradition of black lung and associated health problems. Has this spread to the lands Thatcher devastated with her anti-coal and anti-labor policy? Instead of strikering maybe they should've "rolled coal" around 10 Downing Street or posh areas.

albrecht

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on May 29, 2017, 07:44:06 PM
I drive a Toyota. What does "roll coal" mean?
Be careful when you ask this type of question on BG. Luckily, in this case- to my knowledge- it is not some weird sexual fetish or practice but still a weird deal. People modify their diesel trucks to put out an amazing amount of dirty exhaust. And then drive by hippies, protestors, or Prius drivers and "release" it. A form of protest or just fun times, I guess.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_coal

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 29, 2017, 07:24:12 PM
At least 4 experts have testified that the document released by the White House is a fraud. But, don't pay any attention to all that--stick  to your guns.  Better yet, why don't you refute their findings.

Refute the findings? Why? Trump already did when he was elected. I couldn't care less where a POTUS is born. Is it some bizarre notion that if they're born in the US they'll feel it comes first? Like Trump doesn't? Trump demands loyalty to him, and him alone. He even wanted it from Comey. He's certainly got it from his son in law, maybe he should give Jared about ten jobs he's unqualified to do, because he'll always put his father in law first? Oh wait...he did.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2017, 07:47:48 PM
Be careful when you ask this type of question on BG. Luckily, in this case- to my knowledge- it is not some weird sexual fetish or practice but still a weird deal. People modify their diesel trucks to put out an amazing amount of dirty exhaust. And then drive by hippies, protestors, or Prius drivers and "release" it. A form of protest or just fun times, I guess.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_coal

Haha! OK, thanks for your good advice! :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2017, 07:44:43 PM
Look. They are just trying to carry on a tradition. The government bans the usual source of coal health problems what do you expect them to do? Consider it a family tradition of black lung and associated health problems. Has this spread to the lands Thatcher devastated with her anti-coal and anti-labor policy? Instead of strikering maybe they should've "rolled coal" around 10 Downing Street or posh areas.

No market for it. The average Brit male has penis longer than the average American two inches, so has no need for an eight litre V8 4x4 truck that is three feet off the ground.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 29, 2017, 07:52:31 PM
No market for it. The average Brit male has penis longer than the average American two inches, so has no need for an eight litre V8 4x4 truck that is three feet off the ground.

With a set of those chrome nuts hanging off the back?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 29, 2017, 07:52:31 PM
But you go on and on and on about aircraft engines, your cars, your motorcycles (that is a compensatory thing, certainly Freud, actually in between your legs,) and planes?  But they are fun, like other things you obsess about. I agree at times, it can get ridiculous and there are certainly midlife crises- I saw a prime example today near me with some cheesy dude in his Maserati with some bimbo, trophy-wife and the lefty-equivalent Teslas all over the place now (don't like- almost no noise and can creep up on you.) But nothing inherently wrong or sexual with big or powerful vehicle. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Interestingly some of those Teslas are quick as hell! Beats even the more expensive "super cars." (0-60 in 2.28 seconds! Definitely needed on the road.  :o Let's hope the Muzzies don't start using them....relatively silent and quick acceleration into the infidels and kaffirs.)

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2017, 05:15:03 PM
The burden of proof is on you if you want to convince us that your propaganda is backed by facts and a logical argument but you guys never do. It's ALWAYS just this kind of bullshit where you hysterically call us names and refute our facts and arguments with mere hand waving. It's truly pathetic and speaks to the emptiness of your ideology.  ;)

No, the burden of proof is always on the person making the claim. That means P*B needs to prove his bloviation is backed by facts and logical arguments, but he never does. He can't. Because what he drones on about endlessly never was, or will ever be. It's simply The Musings of Paper*Boy without a devoted thread. Get it?

Tipping your hat to a Banana Republic leaders extrajudicial killings, and other possible lawless actions. While more or less in the same breath preaching the unassailable virtues of the Constitution of The United States of America, just doesn't add up for me. The ends justifying the means, isn't Rule of Law or Due Process. The Constitution was set up in such a way as to prevent any single branch of government from making the USA another shithole banana republic.

Men and women died for what the Constitution stands for. Tipping your hat to Banana Republic leader over his lawless actions, because the ends justifies means. Somewhat degrades the men and women who served, and gave their lives protecting our Constitution and freedoms protected by said document. YMMV.   

If Rule of Law and Due Process isn't being followed... You and your bloviating keyboard commandos need to set all the congressmen, senators, lawyers, and judges straight about the jobs they do everyday. Doing such shouldn't be hard with all the facts and logic your team has on its side. However that would require leaving the keyboard, and doing real work. Instead of trying to score points, and virtue signal strangers on the internet.

I make no arguments for any single ideology. It's truly pathetic and speaks volumes to the simple empty mindedness that you try and attribute to me arguing a Ideology. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

Go ahead motherfuckers, burn it all down! I dare you! I can rise from the ashes stronger than before. This is what I was born for, and trained to do. Where I am in the world makes no difference. I can rapidly adapt and will survive. Truly the only thing I'm doing hysterically, is laughing at you and your precious ilk. <Giggles Bigly Emoji>

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Catsmile on May 29, 2017, 08:41:23 PM
No, the burden of proof is always on the person making the claim. That means P*B needs to prove his bloviation is backed by facts and logical arguments, but he never does. He can't. Because what he drones on about endlessly never was, or will ever be. It's simply The Musings of Paper*Boy without a devoted thread. Get it?

Tipping your hat to a Banana Republic leaders extrajudicial killings, and other possible lawless actions. While more or less in the same breath preaching the unassailable virtues of the Constitution of The United States of America, just doesn't add up for me. The ends justifying the means, isn't Rule of Law or Due Process. The Constitution was set up in such a way as to prevent any single branch of government from making the USA another shithole banana republic.

Men and women died for what the Constitution stands for. Tipping your hat to Banana Republic leader over his lawless actions, because the ends justifies means. Somewhat degrades the men and women who served, and gave their lives protecting our Constitution and freedoms protected by said document. YMMV.   

If Rule of Law and Due Process isn't being followed... You and your bloviating keyboard commandos need to set all the congressmen, senators, lawyers, and judges straight about the jobs they do everyday. Doing such shouldn't be hard with all the facts and logic your team has on its side. However that would require leaving the keyboard, and doing real work. Instead of trying to score points, and virtue signal strangers on the internet.

I make no arguments for any single ideology. It's truly pathetic and speaks volumes to the simple empty mindedness that you try and attribute to me arguing a Ideology. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

Go ahead motherfuckers, burn it all down! I dare you! I can rise from the ashes stronger than before. This is what I was born for, and trained to do. Where I am in the world makes no difference. I can rapidly adapt and will survive. Truly the only thing I'm doing hysterically, is laughing at you and your precious ilk. <Giggles Bigly Emoji>

It's amazing how many words it takes you to say absolutely nothing.  Is that last paragraph a quote from some DC Comic Book super hero or have you been into the sauce again. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on May 29, 2017, 07:40:26 PM
I had a coughing fit yesterday. Guess I better write my will. :)

If you're having them as often as Hillary that would be prudent.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6fHTyVmYp4

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 28, 2017, 10:40:35 PM
That's a lot of things to consider for an ex marine without slides and crib sheets. Now....breath....

Fucking A Skippy.  Hard work putting that together.  Now I'm hungry.  Who's got some crayons?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on May 29, 2017, 07:40:26 PM
I had a coughing fit yesterday. Guess I better write my will. :)

Yeah but did you buckle at the knees like you had been poleaxed and did it require several burly men to keep you from doing a face plant and to flop you into the backseat of a limousine like a gaffed flounder.  If so, getting your affairs in order might be a good idea and you probably shouldn't buy any green bananas.

Men and women died for what the Constitution stands for. Tipping your hat to Banana Republic leader over his lawless actions, because the ends justifies means. Somewhat degrades the men and women who served, and gave their lives protecting our Constitution and freedoms protected by said document. YMMV...

Here's today's headline about what Duarte is dealing with in the southern part of his country.  What do you advocate, that he send police in to arrest them, and hope not too many judges and jury members are murdered during the trials? 

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/philippines-forces-make-gains-southern-city-siege-47698797

Anyone siding with the Democrats on anything has zero understanding of the Constitution, rule of law, separation of powers, or any of the rest of it.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2017, 05:02:15 PM
That's cute and VERY predictable of you but I think both he and I would just like to avoid books by obvious political hacks...so, no Hillary books either.  ;)

Solution to the problem- his next Christmas present. According to those who brief him, if you insert his name as often as possible in each paragraph, it helps hold his interest.  I would assume he could finish this book cover to cover.  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on May 29, 2017, 09:42:49 PM
According to those who brief him...

According to those who brief me you like to kill cats with your bare hands and then fondle their carcasses like little babies. Do you understand the value of an according to unknow sources statement? How I'm doing? Am I playing your game right?  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 29, 2017, 05:34:12 PM
Oh shall we start with working as a paid agent to Turkey? Lying on his application for security clearance, and sitting in on classified meetings having lied about his financial ties to the Kremlin. I can imagine the froth coming out of your mouth if that had been a Clinton appointee. And if it hadn't been the WP revealing it, no doubt he'd still be there, a blackmail risk. That he'd admitted to being but ignored by Trump until the WP did the story.

Stop there. Kushner proposing it last December, (When Trump said he wasn't having family in the WH, and therefore Kushner hadn't been granted security clearance) when he was still a 'civilian' and for his own ends, is not the same as for example Kissinger doing it to do a deal with Khrushchev to avoid a nuclear war. Kushner was trying to do it for himself, not America.

And what else has he 'forgot' to mention? If that's all it is, why is he invoking the fifth? Yet his lawyer says he has a story to tell? Remember Flynn saying asking immunity implies guilt? Remember that?

They are if the senate or the FBI have already announced they're being investigated before Trump takes out his shredder.. Who deletes e mails in their entirety? Trump used to buy time in his many times as the one being sued by destroying records and asking for extensions to find information, then low and behold, that info couldn't be found.

Gangsters are more subtle than that.

You sure like to bet on the come. So far neither Flynn nor anyone else has been charged with a crime.   I predict that you will be very disappointed with the outcome of the various ongoing investigations but undeterred you will be quick to say that a fix was in and that the guilty bastards are getting away with all manner of dastardly crimes.   

... If Rule of Law and Due Process isn't being followed... You and your bloviating keyboard commandos need to set all the congressmen, senators, lawyers, and judges straight about the jobs they do everyday. Doing such shouldn't be hard with all the facts and logic your team has on its side. However that would require leaving the keyboard, and doing real work. Instead of trying to score points, and virtue signal strangers on the internet...

So when Liberal ''Progressive'' judges go though contortions in order to uphold anything Obama does, no matter how blatantly unconstitutional it is, or how blatantly it exceeds his Constitutional authority, and later similar minded judges go through similar contortions in order to find an excuse to strike down laws they don't agree with but are otherwise Constitutional, or strike down the next president's policies, which are also Constitutional and well within his authority - to you that's The Rule Of Law? 

Guess what, it isn't.  Those phony judges are the ones undermining this country, not the people pointing it out.  Not only did Obama create an enormous amount of divisiveness in this country, the lawlessness of he and his supporters has done great damage to the general understanding of the basic roles and the limits to the powers of the branches of government.  Amazing the amount of destruction that can be done in just eight years.

Like I said, what we have now is the same situation they have in Iran.  The elected government goes through the motions of passing legislation and trying to govern the country, but there is a panel of religious fanatics that somehow have a veto over whichever parts they don't like.  For them the religious fanatics are Shite Muslim Ayatollahs, for us they are ''Progressive'' judges.  Are you really arguing that is how it is supposed to be?

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 29, 2017, 10:01:39 PM
So when Liberal ''Progressive'' judges go though contortions in order to uphold anything Obama does, no matter how blatantly unconstitutional it is, or how blatantly it exceeds his Constitutional authority, then similar minded judges go through contortions in order to find an excuse to strike down laws they don't agree with but are otherwise Constitutional, or strike down the next president's policies, which are also constitutional and well within his authority - to you that's The Rule Of Law? 

Guess what, it isn't.  Those phony judges are the ones undermining this country, not the people pointing it out.

Like I said, what we have now is the same situation they have in Iran.  The elected government goes through the motions of passing legislation, and trying to govern the country, but there is a panel of religious fanatics that somehow have a veto over whichever parts they want.  For them the religious fanatics are Shite Muslim Ayatollahs, for us they are ''Progressive'' judges.  Are you really arguing that is how it is supposed to be?
(repost an excerpt of a previous reply to a leftist who doesn't know history*, or law:)

As Robert Jackson infamously said in his dissent in Terminiello v CoC, and frequently parroted or rephrased:

"This Court has gone far toward accepting the doctrine that civil liberty means the removal of all restraints from these crowds and that all local attempts to maintain order are impairments of the liberty of the citizen. The choice is not between order and liberty. It is between liberty with order and anarchy without either. There is danger that, if the Court does not temper its doctrinaire logic with a little practical wisdom, it will convert the constitutional Bill of Rights into a suicide pact."

*wasn't even able to get a blue-star in a elementary or junior high (for extra credit) about the history behind the term filibuster and was unaware of "fake news" and "yellow-journalism" in the past. Even the evil, white caneings and fights in Congress (and outside duels,) in the past,  was a "surprise" for her! And there are usually prominently mentioned because deeds of evil, whites!

albrecht

So when Liberal ''Progressive'' judges go though contortions in order to uphold anything Obama does, no matter how blatantly unconstitutional it is, or how blatantly it exceeds his Constitutional authority, then similar minded judges go through contortions in order to find an excuse to strike down laws they don't agree with but are otherwise Constitutional, or strike down the next president's policies, which are also constitutional and well within his authority - to you that's The Rule Of Law? 

Guess what, it isn't.  Those phony judges are the ones undermining this country, not the people pointing it out.

Like I said, what we have now is the same situation they have in Iran.  The elected government goes through the motions of passing legislation, and trying to govern the country, but there is a panel of religious fanatics that somehow have a veto over whichever parts they want.  For them the religious fanatics are Shite Muslim Ayatollahs, for us they are ''Progressive'' judges.  Are you really arguing that is how it is supposed to be?
https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2dwzz3vaq/pennsylvania-eastern-district-court/blatt-v-cabelas-retail-inc/
https://amgreatness.com/2017/05/27/fake-law-fake-judges/

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on May 29, 2017, 07:41:55 PM
Nope, I simply don't think it's realistic to think that the Clintons had anyone murdered.

I thought you were an investigative journalist.  Is that how it works now?

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 29, 2017, 09:37:35 PM
Here's today's headline about what Duarte is dealing with in the southern part of his country.  What do you advocate, that he send police in to arrest them, and hope not too many judges and jury members are murdered during the trials? 

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/philippines-forces-make-gains-southern-city-siege-47698797

Anyone siding with the Democrats on anything has zero understanding of the Constitution, rule of law, separation of powers, or any of the rest of it.

The extrajudicial killings I refer to is his war on drugs. Hes urged the police and vigilantes to kill dealers and users alike. Hundreds if not thousands of men, women, and children have been killed in the streets. Without being arrested, charged, or convicted in a court of law. People claim he did the same when he was a Mayor. Such is Lawless, and out of bounds, where there is Rule of Law. Banana Republic tactics. 

At the moment he is within his bounds of power in Mindanao. I don't have a problem with it. However if their Supreme Court or Congress revokes his declaration of martial law, and he refuses. That is lawless and out of bounds. That I would have a problem with.

albrecht

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on May 29, 2017, 07:41:55 PM
Would DRIVING people to suicide, or near to it, suffice? Maybe not a crime, per se, but still (assuming suicide or near suicide, as key Clinton aid described, and as the "investigation" found in these cases.)
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3332#efmAdAAmB
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Vince_Foster

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 29, 2017, 07:25:46 PM
How many times do people need to say there doesn't appear to be anything here, show us the evidence?

Beyond that, I'm not sure what there is to post.  Obama's crimes have been clearly documented and commented on - you don't seem interested in that.  Same with Mrs Clinton.  Same with a whole host of other Democrat operatives.  Yet you remain focused on a ''scandal'' lacking evidence of wrongdoing.  Why?

Since Pudding asked, I don't think I was clear enough with the above post.

There was no ''collusion'' between Trump and the Russians to interfere with the elections.  And everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows it.  This started out as a distraction, to cover up Hilary Clinton's criminal negligence in handling classified materials, the DNCs dirty tricks, and Obama's criminal spying on the Trump campaign by abusing the FISO court warrants and intel - then illegally leaking it. 

It took on a life of its own when the Democrats saw Trump was off balance, then generated a daily flow of Fake Accusations by putting a ''Russian Connection'' spin on anything they could think of, followed by the Fake News Media agreeing with them and piling on. 

It really is a disgrace.  Clinton, Obama, their flunkies, and the leakers should really hope Trump follows precedent and moves forward rather than dividing the country further and prosecuting them.  The various Fake News outlets should hope they aren't sued for libel.

albrecht

Quote from: Catsmile on May 29, 2017, 10:31:13 PM
The extrajudicial killings I refer to is his war on drugs. Hes urged the police and vigilantes to kill dealers and users alike. Hundreds if not thousands of men, women, and children have been killed in the streets. Without being arrested, charged, or convicted in a court of law. People claim he did the same when he was a Mayor. Such is Lawless, and out of bounds, where there is Rule of Law. Banana Republic tactics. 

At the moment he is within his bounds of power in Mindanao. I don't have a problem with it. However if their Supreme Court or Congress revokes his declaration of martial law, and he refuses. That is lawless and out of bounds. That I would have a problem with.
It is troubling. Same goes on in Brazil, Mexico, and various countries (currently and/or in the past.) Many of those people are coming across our open-border to this day (less now, even without a Wall but since Obama/Bush/Clinton not encouraging the "safety-valve" or "ruin the country" policy. But, again, you never replied to my earlier commentary*. In some of those areas it reaches the level of insurrection or civil war and Democrat heroes in our country initiated anti-civil rights measures, internment, and 'scorched earth' polities in the past. Civil Rights are not meant to be a suicide pact, to paraphrase, as often do. But, as I said, it should be rare and not policy forever (I don't like NDAA for example) but for acute situations.

* http://bellgab.com/politics/president-donald-j-trump/msg1054301/#msg1054301
**  also lots of "auto-fedensas" in various countries (some ok, some local, some turn into drug units, and some are 'right-wing' or 'death squads'. The rule of law the left wants to eliminate can result in very, very bad things.

Catsmile

So when Liberal ''Progressive'' judges go though contortions in order to uphold anything Obama does, no matter how blatantly unconstitutional it is, or how blatantly it exceeds his Constitutional authority, and later similar minded judges go through similar contortions in order to find an excuse to strike down laws they don't agree with but are otherwise Constitutional, or strike down the next president's policies, which are also Constitutional and well within his authority - to you that's The Rule Of Law? 

Guess what, it isn't.  Those phony judges are the ones undermining this country, not the people pointing it out.  Not only did Obama create an enormous amount of divisiveness in this country, the lawlessness of he and his supporters has done great damage to the general understanding of the basic roles and the limits to the powers of the branches of government.  Amazing the amount of destruction that can be done in just eight years.

Like I said, what we have now is the same situation they have in Iran.  The elected government goes through the motions of passing legislation and trying to govern the country, but there is a panel of religious fanatics that somehow have a veto over whichever parts they don't like.  For them the religious fanatics are Shite Muslim Ayatollahs, for us they are ''Progressive'' judges.  Are you really arguing that is how it is supposed to be?

Well if you know more about the law, constitution, and government than all the senate, congress, judges, and lawyers. You need to hurry up and tell all of them they are doing it wrong.

Make sure you shock and awe them, and the world with your "facts and logic." No doubt in my mind, they couldn't refute it's all a fake, fake, fake, Liberal ''Progressive" conspiracy theory. Bring 'em to their knees, bro. Go get em. Burn it all down. I don't fear the outcome, whatever it may be.

HURRY NAO! FUCK TRYING TO IMPRESS STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET! DO IT! YOU ARE THE HERO WE WANT AND NEED!!1
::)