• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Spy

Quote from: Jackstar on May 17, 2017, 08:24:44 AM
Are you actually frontin' like you actually believe those votes were legit?

Your capacity to be taken seriously hangs in the balance of this question, Eponymous.

No one, including Republican election officials, could find any evidence they were not.  Don't worry - I don't want to be taken seriously by Trump sycophants. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 17, 2017, 08:24:44 AM
Are you actually frontin' like you actually believe those votes were legit?

Your capacity to be taken seriously hangs in the balance of this question, Eponymous.

Why did your parents name you Micheal? Biblical.

Spy

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 16, 2017, 10:42:03 PM
honestly if you can't deal with personal attacks, people telling you what you are, and calling you out on your bullshit, then don't fucking engage in a discussion on politics in the first place, because this is frankly how the fuck it is 100% of the time, especially these days

Personal attacks? Yeah, it really upsets me when a user name and avatar insults my user name and avatar.  The stress is overwhelming.

Does that watermelon keep your brain from over-heating when you try to think?

Spy

Some of the intelligence Trump provided to Russian officials is so secret that American news organizations are still being asked not to report it, two U.S. officials told NBC News.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-uncovered/trump-gave-russians-secrets-news-orgs-are-being-asked-withhold-n760811

smccomas69

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 09:37:57 AM
Some of the intelligence Trump provided to Russian officials is so secret that American news organizations are still being asked not to report it, two U.S. officials told NBC News.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-uncovered/trump-gave-russians-secrets-news-orgs-are-being-asked-withhold-n760811

"one of the West's best windows into ISIS, was in jeopardy in the wake of the president's disclosure. Should read "medias disclosure."

I am of the opinion the President should go nuclear on the establishment. All the classified executive privilege info from Fast and Furious release it, all of it.   

albrecht

Out of curiosity what would the media and Hollywood do if Trump pardoned Flynn, or whoever else, (like Ford did Nixon) even if there are no charges or the investigation isn't over? Surely, it would be legal (like his firing of Comey. I don't recall much bitching when Clinton fired Sessions- first time a President fired an FBI Director- and, if being consistent, Democrats should have welcomed Comey's firing since he, according to them, cost Hillary the election.) And the Democrats always bitching about "Russian" wikileaks but no complaint about Manning's activity with them or complaints about Obama pardoning Manning because of his "transition."

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2017, 10:02:30 AM
Out of curiosity what would the media and Hollywood do if Trump pardoned Flynn, or whoever else, (like Ford did Nixon) even if there are no charges or the investigation isn't over? Surely, it would be legal (like his firing of Comey. I don't recall much bitching when Clinton fired Sessions- first time a President fired an FBI Director- and, if being consistent, Democrats should have welcomed Comey's firing since he, according to them, cost Hillary the election.) And the Democrats always bitching about "Russian" wikileaks but no complaint about Manning's activity with them or complaints about Obama pardoning Manning because of his "transition."

About Democrats supposedly being hypocritical, it matters what the reason was, not just the end product. That's why it's a bad thing when police plant evidence on guilty people. It is both wrong in itself and leads to worse if unchecked.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 16, 2017, 07:26:16 PM
Art's perspective is failing in his advanced age. That old firebrand Libertarian Art who used to have a radio show would pride himself on questioning authority. Now Art ponders if Trump might be guilty of "obstruction of justice", then describes the main witness (Comey) as having "a big mouth". If Comey is called to testify should he lie? Refuse to answer? WTF, Art?

Something Art and his fans will never accept but Art is more similar to Noory than he or his supporters every care to admit. Complete phonies.

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 08:22:26 AM

Even the GOP will abandon him one of these days

I don't see that happening. There's been a pattern of story breaks, claims of concern, but when push comes to shove they back down or spin it in another direction. I mentioned Noory and Art are pretty similar, well there is very little difference between Trump and the GOP. They'll fake concern, but still will try to cover for him.

smccomas69

The hypocrisy has no limits, they know that the media will not call them on it. There base does not care, they really don't Hillary screwed over Bernie and he took it and smiled. No matter what the cost to the country even another world war they will pay it if it brings Trump down.

This is what Putin said "What surprises me is that they are shaking up the domestic political situation using anti-Russian slogans. Either they don't understand the damage they're doing to their own country, in which case they are simply stupid, or they understand everything, in which case they are dangerous and corrupt."  When the President of Russia can say something like that and be correct, that is bad.   

Spy

William Sessions was accused of improperly using an FBI plane to visit his family as well as reportedly installing a security fence around his home on the government’s dime. A Justice Department report found that Sessions had avoided paying taxes on the use of his FBI limousine for his daily commute.

Clinton fired William Sessions for ethics violations. Trump fired Comey, apparently, in an effort to derail Comey's Trump/Russia investigation. If Trump were to pardon Flynn it would just throw more fuel on the fire.  Ford's pardoning of Nixon isn't comparable to any of what's going on now but it did cost him the election of 1976.

smccomas69

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 17, 2017, 10:31:04 AM

I don't see that happening. There's been a pattern of story breaks, claims of concern, but when push comes to shove they back down or spin it in another direction. I mentioned Noory and Art are pretty similar, well there is very little difference between Trump and the GOP. They'll fake concern, but still will try to cover for him.

I have to disagree the GOP loves to destroy their own, especially if it benefits them as an individual. 

smccomas69

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 10:37:10 AM
William Sessions was accused of improperly using an FBI plane to visit his family as well as reportedly installing a security fence around his home on the government’s dime. A Justice Department report found that Sessions had avoided paying taxes on the use of his FBI limousine for his daily commute.

Clinton fired William Sessions for ethics violations. Trump fired Comey, apparently, in an effort to derail Comey's Trump/Russia investigation. If Trump were to pardon Flynn it would just throw more fuel on the fire.  Ford's pardoning of Nixon isn't comparable to any of what's going on now but it did cost him the election of 1976.

Trump fired Comey for being incompetent in his job everyone knows that. There was a really good article on ALL of the FBI's failures under his watch. Exactly what crimes is Flynn accused of?

Zetaspeak

Quote from: smccomas69 on May 17, 2017, 10:43:57 AM
I have to disagree the GOP loves to destroy their own, especially if it benefits them as an individual.

I guess we'll wait and see, but I sense a lot of hand-wringing, maybe an statement here or there about "Disappointment" but I don't see anything of substance. I would guess they will ride it out until the mid-terms and see where it goes from there.

PaulAtreides

Trump just gave the most embarrassing speech ever at the Coast Guard Academy.  He's also sent out an email asking for money to help defend against his "scandals."  I hope all of you Trumptards are happy. Now, it's lunchtime.  Grab you lunch sacks and run out to your trucks to listen to Rush. 

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 16, 2017, 07:57:18 PM
TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR! SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE! PRAISE HIM! PRAISE MASTERLORD TRUMP! HERE TO BTFO THE ESTABLISHMENT THAT HAS KEPT US ENSLAVED FOR SO LONG!

Time for another slice of Thorazine Chocolate kek?

smccomas69

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 17, 2017, 10:52:35 AM
I guess we'll wait and see, but I sense a lot of hand-wringing, maybe an statement here or there about "Disappointment" but I don't see anything of substance. I would guess they will ride it out until the mid-terms and see where it goes from there.

I would not mind being wrong, McCain was the one that handed off the fake Russian dossier.

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 16, 2017, 10:42:03 PM
honestly if you can't deal with personal attacks, people telling you what you are, and calling you out on your bullshit, then don't fucking engage in a discussion on politics in the first place, because this is frankly how the fuck it is 100% of the time, especially these days

THIS IS BELLGAB!

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 17, 2017, 10:08:02 AM
it's a bad thing when police plant evidence on guilty people. It is both wrong in itself and leads to worse if unchecked.

True.  That's why only senior and right thinking cops should be allowed to plant evidence on scumsucking maggots that need to go back to prison.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 17, 2017, 11:12:23 AM
plant evidence on scumsucking maggots

... s/he/it is just a patsy.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 17, 2017, 11:01:46 AM
Time for another slice of Thorazine Chocolate kek?

lol! (top right corner)

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 11:01:15 AM
Trump just gave the most embarrassing speech ever at the Coast Guard Academy.  He's also sent out an email asking for money to help defend against his "scandals."  I hope all of you Trumptards are happy. Now, it's lunchtime.  Grab you lunch sacks and run out to your trucks to listen to Rush.
There's a Coast Guard Academy?  Kidding.  I'll have to check my emails.  BRB.  Hmmm, no email.  No Billery.  Yep, I'm happy.  Did the whistle blow for  an early lunch?   Hot Damn!  This hardworking blue collar American gets an early lunch.  How did you know I listen to the radio in my truck at lunchtime?  You Elitist Globalist ScumSucking Phaggot.

Jackstar

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 08:39:36 AM
No one, including Republican election officials, could find any evidence they were not.

This statement is demonstrably false.

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 08:39:36 AM
Don't worry - I don't want to be taken seriously by Drumpf sycophants.

At this point, you'd be lucky to get even one.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on May 17, 2017, 11:15:08 AM

... s/he/it is just a patsy.

Lets just call them all Lee Harvey for short.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 17, 2017, 11:21:43 AM
Lets just call them all Lee Harvey for short.

Ley're gonna run out of L and H stencils on lat evidence you wanted planted. I don't link you've lought lese lings lrougl.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 17, 2017, 10:52:35 AM

It's all strategy now. The GOP is holding back because they don't want to own the removal/impeachment of Trump and risk losing the still loyal MAGA voters for the mid terms next year. They want it to look as if they gave Trump a fair chance to pull it together, but it was out of their hands. Meanwhile, Chaffetz, as the chairman of the oversight committee looks like he's just doing his job in a non-partisan way. They put their man Pence in, with maybe Chaffetz as Vice-Pres and go about their business.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 17, 2017, 11:19:25 AM
How did you know I listen to the radio in my truck at lunchtime?  You Elitist Globalist ScumSucking Phaggot.

Because you're a cracker, card carrying member of the Illiterati.

smccomas69

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 17, 2017, 11:29:36 AM
It's all strategy now. The GOP is holding back because they don't want to own the removal/impeachment of Trump and risk losing the still loyal MAGA voters for the mid terms next year. They want it to look as if they gave Trump a fair chance to pull it together, but it was out of their hands. Meanwhile, Chaffetz, as the chairman of the oversight committee looks like he's just doing his job in a non-partisan way. They put their man Pence in, with maybe Chaffetz as Vice-Pres and go about their business.

It is a little late for that, I hate most of the Republicans. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 17, 2017, 11:29:36 AM

In order to impeach there have to be laws broken, like Clinton did when he purjured himself. So far there's been a year of illegal eavesdropping, and the FBI, and Democrats including Feinstein have clearly stated there is no evidence of impropriety.

Now Putin is even confirming Zero evidence.

All we get is headlines from the agenda driven Democrat MSMedia that are NEVER back up with any evidence. Just supposed leaks from "operatives" and "insiders" that don't exist. Now we have headlines of a memo that will never show up.

Another yawn fest courtesy of the agenda driven MSDemoceatMedia.

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 11:35:39 AM
Because you're a cracker, card carrying member of the Illiterati.

We could be Fester and Gomez Adams.  Brother!