• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 14, 2017, 12:44:09 AM
Don't be lulled by Canadian 'politeness'. There's a reason their national game is hockey.

yeah.  I saw the movie, 'GOON.'

3OctaveFart

I love Canadians, I think they bring value to a weary world, but they are more obsessed with race even than we are as a people.

Look up the residential schools sometime. They are in no position to tsk tsk anyone on matters of race.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 14, 2017, 12:44:09 AM
Don't be lulled by Canadian 'politeness'. There's a reason their national game is hockey.

Once in a while when two teams are on the ice the fighting stops and a hockey game breaks out.

pate

Quote from: Brody on May 14, 2017, 12:08:06 AM
https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/13/trumps-presidency-ended-may-9th-hatch-getting-security-briefings/

If you buy the source....

Several sources familiar with the matter say that Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah is being given security briefings to prepare him for the Presidency.

Sources close to the legal community indicate that matters are proceeding rapidly in the forthcoming proceedings to remove Donald Trump from office, and to indict the co-conspirators around him.

Sources with links to the intelligence community described a sense of both inevitability and urgency over the unraveling of the Trump-Pence administration over their attempts to obstruct justice. “Trump’s presidency ended May 9th,” said one source, referring to the overtly politicized dismissal of FBI Director James Comey.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/04/16/carter-page-went-to-moscow-with-a-tape-of-donald-trump-offering-treason-for-hacking/

Getting into the "Way Back" masheen on this one is tough, fellow thyme warriors...  Must needs be done!  Today for yesterday's tomorrow!

I want all of you to know that I don't do this from an easy seat, for it is difficult.  Never enough thyme.

Carry on, brave ones!

Tomorrow, for yesterday.

That is all, Not Shore?

Meister_000

Quote from: Brody on May 14, 2017, 12:08:06 AM
https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/13/trumps-presidency-ended-may-9th-hatch-getting-security-briefings/

If you buy the source....

Several sources familiar with the matter say that Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah is being given security briefings to prepare him for the Presidency.

Sources close to the legal community indicate that matters are proceeding rapidly in the forthcoming proceedings to remove Donald Trump from office, and to indict the co-conspirators around him.

Sources with links to the intelligence community described a sense of both inevitability and urgency over the unraveling of the Trump-Pence administration over their attempts to obstruct justice. “Trump’s presidency ended May 9th,” said one source, referring to the overtly politicized dismissal of FBI Director James Comey.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/04/16/carter-page-went-to-moscow-with-a-tape-of-donald-trump-offering-treason-for-hacking/

And today's installment [Patribotics is Louise Mensch  btw]

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/

Exclusive: Sealed Indictment Granted against Donald Trump

"Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump.

While it is understood that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution means that, until Mr. Trump is impeached, he cannot be prosecuted, sources say that the indictment is intended by the FBI and prosecutors in the Justice Department to form the basis of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. The indictment is, perhaps uniquely, not intended or expected to be used for prosecution, sources say, because of the constitutional position of the President."

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2017, 11:41:21 PM
Everyone we consider a Revolutionary War hero was a traitor. When do we stop cleansing our history and traditions from our society to conform to today's political correctness? What will it be tomorrow?

Rename Indiana?

Remove anyone that owned a slave from the Declaration of Independence?

Tear down the Jefferson Memorial because he had sex with a slave?

Remove Teddy Roosevelt from Mt Rushmore because he like to hunt animals?

Rename Cody, Wyoming because Buffalo Bill killed an indian or two while he was slaughtering bison?

Let me know when the environment is sterile enough to make sure noone's feefees are hurt.

Seems like the people that could best put Lee in context, did just that, and chose to honor the man. They weren't revisionists. SJWs are the revisionists.

Ding, Ding, Ding!  Well-said, GS.

Robert E. Lee was a great American who fought for his homeland, Virginia.   Back then, loyalty to States mattered more than loyalty to the country.  They are both important but if you have to choose one or another,  I would choose the state over country.   In modern times where we move to many states over a lifetime, it is difficult to develop a loyalty to state.  However our federal government should be subservient to the states on most issues with the exception of the common defense. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2017, 11:53:24 PM
They have a right to honor their forebearers who bravely fought for what they thought was a just cause.  If you knew anything about it at all, you would know that R.E. Lee was a brilliant soldier and an honorable man who was offered command of the Union Army before he decided to defend his home state of Virginia.  After Appomattox he squelched a strong sentiment among Confderate officers to continue the war as a guerrilla Army and did a lot to aid reconciliation after the war. 

My great grandmother mother told me stories of how she as a girl would be sent to the apothecary to get her grandfather's laudanum which he took for pain due to injuries he recieved while serving as a gunner in a New Hampshire artilliary battery at Gettysburg.  He lost a leg and had damage to his spine that that kept him in pain until he died in his early sixties.   I of course think that the Union should have been preserved and slavery should have been abolished but I'm sure if my heritage lay in the South I would not want to see my ancestors dishonered who were no less noble in defending their homes and way of life than those who fought for the Union.

Thank you for your kind words, Kid.   Some of my ancestors were Confederates and their fathers and grandfathers before them fought in the Revolutionary War against the British.  They are all heroes in my eyes.  Sure slavery was an awful institution and needed to end but with the loss of the South in the Civil War,  the Federal Government became the preeminent government while the state governments became subservient to the federal govt and that is regrettable.

pate

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 14, 2017, 12:50:28 AM
The causes you rise-to-defend, Kidnostad3, instinctively, voluntarily, and promptly, in this case Atl-Right White-Supremacists, betray-you for what you are (and are-not). The causes you rally-to are more damning than anything I could say against you. Further, your expressed violent intentions and sympathies, regularly repeated and only barely veiled (if that), expose the darkness of your soul, the mean spirit that guides you, fills you with purpose, and gives meaning to your life. Thus, you stand doubly *self-convicted* inside the span of a single post!
Mazel Tov.

And thank you for your so-swiftly confirming the content of my earlier reply to you tonight. You are a pig, trying to drape himself in a Flag whose *Standards* you DO NOT uphold and DO NOT represent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqUA-vRcwRM

Honey, could you tell me about these Southern Democrats I have conveniently highlighted for you?  Senator Byrd is no longer with us so could you please redact/correct the record for us ignorant folks?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meister_666 on May 14, 2017, 01:24:56 AM

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/

"Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump.

While it is understood that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution means that, until Mr. Trump is impeached, he cannot be prosecuted, sources say that the indictment is intended by the FBI and prosecutors in the Justice Department to form the basis of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. The indictment is, perhaps uniquely, not intended or expected to be used for prosecution, sources say, because of the constitutional position of the President."

This sums up the credibility of Louise Mensch. They should revoke her visa.

https://twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/843210780673822721

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 14, 2017, 12:50:28 AM
The causes you rise-to-defend, Kidnostad3, instinctively, voluntarily, and promptly, in this case Atl-Right White-Supremacists, betray-you for what you are (and are-not). The causes you rally-to are more damning than anything I could say against you. Further, your expressed violent intentions and sympathies, regularly repeated and only barely veiled (if that), expose the darkness of your soul, the mean spirit that guides you, fills you with purpose, and gives meaning to your life. Thus, you stand doubly *self-convicted* inside the span of a single post!
Mazel Tov.

And thank you for your so-swiftly confirming the content of my earlier reply to you tonight. You are a pig, trying to drape himself in a Flag whose *Standards* you DO NOT uphold and DO NOT represent.

Okay that does it. You're off my Christmas card list.

Meister_000

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 14, 2017, 01:24:56 AM

More on the above

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/report-fisa-court-issues-sealed-indictment-against-donald-trump/2810/

"When it comes to political pundits who claim to have inside sources, I judge them by track record. Liberal pundit Claude Taylor’s sources have recently been proven right about Donald Trump grand juries. Conservative pundit Louise Mensch’s sources have long been proven right on Trump-Russia FISA warrants. So when the two of them say they each have different inside sources telling them the same thing, I listen. And what they’re jointly saying tonight is that a sealed indictment has been delivered against Donald Trump.

Let’s be clear here: this is not an indictment against a Donald Trump associate or adviser, or some other ancillary player. Taylor and Mensch are jointly stating tonight on Mensch’s site that the sealed indictment is against Donald Trump himself (link). The sitting President of the United States cannot be arrested by law enforcement or tried by the Judicial Branch. But as they explain, the purpose of this indictment is to try to kickstart the impeachment process in Congress.

That may sound unlikely, considering Trump’s own Republican Party has a majority in both the House and Senate. But my own stated view all along has been that if damning enough evidence against Trump surfaces in the Russia scandal such that his approval rating falls far enough, the Congressional Republicans in moderate states and districts will have to consider moving forward with the impeachment process in order to protect their own chances of reelection in the midterms. In such case the GOP would put its own interests before Trump. And only around 10% of the Republicans in the House would need to join House Democrats to form the simple majority vote required to begin impeachment hearings.

I ran this evening’s report past a retired attorney, who found it legally valid on its face. So I find this credible, both from a logical standpoint, and more importantly, based on the fact that the inside sources of Mensch and Taylor have consistently proven to be correct. The news outlets that have been ignoring their sources have ended up being months late to important stories. Republican strategist Rick Wilson is vouching for them both this evening, based on their track record of inside sourcing (link). Keith Olbermann then chimed in and pointed out the same (link). So now we see where this goes, but it’s clear things have accelerated in response to Trump’s firing of James Comey."

GravitySucks

The FISA court does not issue indictments. It issues warrants. That is their function.

Meister_000

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2017, 02:28:57 AM
The FISA court does not issue indictments. It issues warrants. That is their function.

Evidence gained through FISA can be used by an impaneled Grand Jury.

For example:

https://twitter.com/kikuandjuju/status/863618724603076608

3OctaveFart

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 14, 2017, 01:31:41 AM
Thank you for your kind words, Kid.   Some of my ancestors were Confederates and their fathers and grandfathers before them fought in the Revolutionary War against the British.  They are all heroes in my eyes.  Sure slavery was an awful institution and needed to end but with the loss of the South in the Civil War,  the Federal Government became the preeminent government while the state governments became subservient to the federal govt and that is regrettable.
So, steeped in sedition you continued the family business and cast your lot with a gang of traitors.

Well done. Be proud of yourself.

There probably isn't a poster here who didn't have forefathers that fought for our country. Take off the cape, please.

3OctaveFart

When is this president going to stop acting like an emotional mess? There are daily reports of 'tantrums', never mind the public ones on the Twitter bathroom wall.

Be a man, man.

Spy

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2017, 11:41:21 PM
Everyone we consider a Revolutionary War hero was a traitor. When do we stop cleansing our history and traditions from our society to conform to today's political correctness?

The people cleansing history are the revisionists who want to convince us the Civil War was not fought over slavery. The Civil War was fought over slavery.  On December 24, 1860, the government of South Carolina issued a proclamation entitled The Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union.

The declaration stated the primary reasoning behind South Carolina's declaration of secession from the U.S. was "increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the Institution of Slavery."

Each of the Confederate states issued an Ordinance of Secession and a declaration similar to that of South Carolina. So we're not talking political correctness here, we're talking about a war that was fought over one primary issue - slavery.

The Civil War, which was a tragedy of epic proportions for both sides, did finally end the slavery issue. Had the war not been fought, or had the Confederacy prevailed, when would the Southern states have voluntarily outlawed slavery?  The 1880s? 1900? 1920? 1940? 1960?  No one knows the answer but it's a question that has to be asked.

The Confederate states had a population of about nine million, four million of whom were slaves.  Four million human beings kept in slavery to do the bidding of the other five million.  In fact, the average Southerner did not own slaves. They were owned by the wealthy plantation owners who felt their operations could not be economically viable without slave labor.  So we had four million human beings kept in slavery to ensure the economic viability of the wealthiest business owners.

A war was fought over slavery. The Union won, the Confederacy lost.  It's long past time to move on and, thankfully, the vast majority have.

smccomas69

Then I would guess that everyone that is slamming the south will agree that states like California, Colorado etc that legalized Marijuana should be punished harshly. 

Meister_000

Washington Post ~ Sat. May 13, 2017
Trump Must be Impeached. Here’s why.

By Laurence H. Tribe ~ Carl M. Loeb University Professor and Professor of Constitutional Law at Harvard Law School.

The time has come for Congress to launch an impeachment investigation of President Trump for obstruction of justice.

The remedy of impeachment was designed to create a last-resort mechanism for preserving our constitutional system. It operates by removing executive-branch officials who have so abused power through what the framers called “high crimes and misdemeanors” that they cannot be trusted to continue in office.

No American president has ever been removed for such abuses, although Andrew Johnson was impeached and came within a single vote of being convicted by the Senate and removed, and Richard Nixon resigned to avoid that fate.

Now the country is faced with a president whose conduct strongly suggests that he poses a danger to our system of government.

Ample reasons existed to worry about this president, and to ponder the extraordinary remedy of impeachment, even before he fired FBI Director James B. Comey and shockingly admitted on national television that the action was provoked by the FBI’s intensifying investigation into his campaign’s ties with Russia.

Even without getting to the bottom of what Trump dismissed as “this Russia thing,” impeachable offenses could theoretically have been charged from the outset of this presidency. One important example is Trump’s brazen defiance of the foreign emoluments clause, which is designed to prevent foreign powers from pressuring U.S. officials to stray from undivided loyalty to the United States. Political reality made impeachment and removal on that and other grounds seem premature.

No longer. To wait for the results of the multiple investigations underway is to risk tying our nation’s fate to the whims of an authoritarian leader.

Comey’s summary firing will not stop the inquiry, yet it represented an obvious effort to interfere with a probe involving national security matters vastly more serious than the “third-rate burglary” that Nixon tried to cover up in Watergate. The question of Russian interference in the presidential election and possible collusion with the Trump campaign go to the heart of our system and ability to conduct free and fair elections.

Consider, too, how Trump embroiled Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, despite Sessions’s recusal from involvement in the Russia investigation, in preparing admittedly phony justifications for the firing on which Trump had already decided. Consider how Trump used the vice president and White House staff to propagate a set of blatant untruths â€" before giving an interview to NBC’s Lester Holt that exposed his true motivation.

Trump accompanied that confession with self-serving â€" and manifestly false â€" assertions about having been assured by Comey that Trump himself was not under investigation. By Trump’s own account, he asked Comey about his investigative status even as he was conducting the equivalent of a job interview in which Comey sought to retain his position as director.

Further reporting suggests that the encounter was even more sinister, with Trump insisting that Comey pledge “loyalty” to him in order to retain his job. Publicly saying he saw nothing wrong with demanding such loyalty, the president turned to Twitter with a none-too-subtle threat that Comey would regret any decision to disseminate his version of his conversations with Trump â€" something that Comey has every right, and indeed a civic duty, to do.

To say that this does not in itself rise to the level of “obstruction of justice” is to empty that concept of all meaning. Obstruction of justice was the first count in the articles of impeachment against Nixon and, years later, a count against Bill Clinton. In Clinton’s case, the ostensible obstruction consisted solely in lying under oath about a sordid sexual affair that may have sullied the Oval Office but involved no abuse of presidential power as such.

But in Nixon’s case, the list of actions that together were deemed to constitute impeachable obstruction reads like a forecast of what Trump would do decades later â€" making misleading statements to, or withholding material evidence from, federal investigators or other federal employees; trying to interfere with FBI or congressional investigations; trying to break through the FBI’s shield surrounding ongoing criminal investigations; dangling carrots in front of people who might otherwise pose trouble for one’s hold on power.

It will require serious commitment to constitutional principle, and courageous willingness to put devotion to the national interest above self-interest and party loyalty, for a Congress of the president’s own party to initiate an impeachment inquiry. It would be a terrible shame if only the mounting prospect of being voted out of office in November 2018 would sufficiently concentrate the minds of representatives and senators today.

But whether it is devotion to principle or hunger for political survival that puts the prospect of impeachment and removal on the table, the crucial thing is that the prospect now be taken seriously, that the machinery of removal be reactivated, and that the need to use it become the focus of political discourse going into 2018.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-must-be-impeached-heres-why/2017/05/13/82ce2ea4-374d-11e7-b4ee-434b6d506b37_story.html

GravitySucks

Quote from: Spy on May 14, 2017, 06:36:41 AM
The people cleansing history are the revisionists who want to convince us the Civil War was not fought over slavery. The Civil War was fought over slavery.  On December 24, 1860, the government of South Carolina issued a proclamation entitled The Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union.

The declaration stated the primary reasoning behind South Carolina's declaration of secession from the U.S. was "increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the Institution of Slavery."

Each of the Confederate states issued an Ordinance of Secession and a declaration similar to that of South Carolina. So we're not talking political correctness here, we're talking about a war that was fought over one primary issue - slavery.

The Civil War, which was a tragedy of epic proportions for both sides, did finally end the slavery issue. Had the war not been fought, or had the Confederacy prevailed, when would the Southern states have voluntarily outlawed slavery?  The 1880s? 1900? 1920? 1940? 1960?  No one knows the answer but it's a question that has to be asked.

The Confederate states had a population of about nine million, four million of whom were slaves.  Four million human beings kept in slavery to do the bidding of the other five million.  In fact, the average Southerner did not own slaves. They were owned by the wealthy plantation owners who felt their operations could not be economically viable without slave labor.  So we had four million human beings kept in slavery to ensure the economic viability of the wealthiest business owners.

A war was fought over slavery. The Union won, the Confederacy lost.  It's long past time to move on and, thankfully, the vast majority have.

You didn't answer any of my questions.

Meister_000

Perveted Republican Maggots!
THIS is how you "SERVE" your country!

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/863764100878180352

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 14, 2017, 09:21:20 AM
Perveted Republican Maggots!
THIS is how you "SERVE" your country!

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/863764100878180352

Though it might seem strange to say it, this 'health care' bill if it ever survives its breach birth through the senate will have little to do with Trump other than his signature. The factions in the majority reps are looking at 2018, and only the truly cruel, selfish, completely out of touch with the REALWORLDâ,,¢ will decide that those who cannot afford care and/or have the misfortune to be born with conditions they can do nothing about will do their patriotic duty and suffer and die without complaining. Time will tell if they're in the majority. Hopefully not, and some decent politicians exist who really do think that their fellow citizens should have a health service beffitting a civilised country. But that I'm not so sure about.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2017, 10:40:09 PM
Okay I accept that. In which of those 1001 ways did you serve your country?

We're still waiting. 

Meister_000

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 14, 2017, 09:41:03 AM
Though it might seem strange to say it, this 'health care' bill if it ever survives its breach birth through the senate will have little to do with Trump other than his signature. The factions in the majority reps are looking at 2018, and only the truly cruel, selfish, completely out of touch with the REALWORLDâ,,¢ will decide that those who cannot afford care and/or have the misfortune to be born with conditions they can do nothing about will do their patriotic duty and suffer and die without complaining. Time will tell if they're in the majority. Hopefully not, and some decent politicians exist who really do think that their fellow citizens should have a health service beffitting a civilised country. But that I'm not so sure about.

Today's GOP is just flat-out reprehensible and in every way, proven time and again. No American should ever be foolish enough to feel safe again with these Vipers still within reach of the controls of Government.

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 14, 2017, 09:54:20 AM
We're still waiting.

Please begin holding your breath . . . now!

Meister_000

Hey Pud;
Carol Cadwalladr hit it out of the park in todays latest installment of her Brexit/Mercer and UK Election Law violations investigations (key new doc brought to light)

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/14/robert-mercer-cambridge-analytica-leave-eu-referendum-brexit-campaigns

. . ."follow the data â€" that is the key to unlocking what really happened behind the scenes of the Leave campaign. On the surface, the two main campaigns, Leave.EU and Vote Leave, hated one other. Their leading lights, Farage and Boris Johnson, were sworn enemies for the duration of the referendum. The two campaigns bitterly refused even to share a platform.

But the Observer has seen a confidential document that provides clear evidence of a link between the two campaigns. More precisely, evidence of a close working relationship between the two data analytics firms employed by the campaigns â€" AggregateIQ, which Vote Leave hired, and Cambridge Analytica, retained by Leave.EU

British electoral law is founded on the principle of a level playing field and controlling campaign spending is the key plank of that. The law states that different campaigns must not work together unless they declare their expenditure jointly. This controls spending limits so that no side can effectively “buy” an election.

But this signed legal document â€" a document that was never meant to be made public and was leaked by a concerned source â€" connects both Vote Leave and Leave.EU’s data firms directly to Robert Mercer, the American billionaire who bankrolled Donald Trump.

This is a deeply complex story. It has taken three months of investigation to unravel the web of connections â€" both human and contractual. But these connections and threads linking two separate foreign data analytics companies â€" one based in Canada and one based in London â€" raise profound and troubling questions about our democratic process. Because these intricate links lead, in not many steps, to Robert Mercer.

This ordinary-looking document is at the heart of a web of relationships that link Mercer with the referendum to take Britain out of the EU.
[continues . . .]

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 14, 2017, 02:19:55 AM
More on the above

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/report-fisa-court-issues-sealed-indictment-against-donald-trump/2810/

"When it comes to political pundits who claim to have inside sources, I judge them by track record. Liberal pundit Claude Taylor’s sources have recently been proven right about Donald Trump grand juries. Conservative pundit Louise Mensch’s sources have long been proven right on Trump-Russia FISA warrants. So when the two of them say they each have different inside sources telling them the same thing, I listen. And what they’re jointly saying tonight is that a sealed indictment has been delivered against Donald Trump.

Let’s be clear here: this is not an indictment against a Donald Trump associate or adviser, or some other ancillary player. Taylor and Mensch are jointly stating tonight on Mensch’s site that the sealed indictment is against Donald Trump himself (link). The sitting President of the United States cannot be arrested by law enforcement or tried by the Judicial Branch. But as they explain, the purpose of this indictment is to try to kickstart the impeachment process in Congress.

That may sound unlikely, considering Trump’s own Republican Party has a majority in both the House and Senate. But my own stated view all along has been that if damning enough evidence against Trump surfaces in the Russia scandal such that his approval rating falls far enough, the Congressional Republicans in moderate states and districts will have to consider moving forward with the impeachment process in order to protect their own chances of reelection in the midterms. In such case the GOP would put its own interests before Trump. And only around 10% of the Republicans in the House would need to join House Democrats to form the simple majority vote required to begin impeachment hearings.

I ran this evening’s report past a retired attorney, who found it legally valid on its face. So I find this credible, both from a logical standpoint, and more importantly, based on the fact that the inside sources of Mensch and Taylor have consistently proven to be correct. The news outlets that have been ignoring their sources have ended up being months late to important stories. Republican strategist Rick Wilson is vouching for them both this evening, based on their track record of inside sourcing (link). Keith Olbermann then chimed in and pointed out the same (link). So now we see where this goes, but it’s clear things have accelerated in response to Trump’s firing of James Comey."

Of the many, many pieces of propaganda that you have disseminated on this thread, none have proven true.  You are a conscienceless shit slinger who has become a legend here on BelGab for your sappy acceptance of the left wing conspiracy theory du jour and addlebrained comments.  You may have noticed that there is never a groundswell of support for your posts forthcoming from even the most ardent Trump haters on this thread despite your frequent pandering for their approval. 

You are a headcase whose whacked-out comments confirm all the worst suspicions that your political opposites have about the left and you are an embarrassesment to those with whom who you align yourself who at least manage to maintain their dignity and some degree of coherent thought when posting.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2017, 08:44:19 AM
You didn't answer any of my questions.

They never do.  They change the subject.  That's their signature move.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 14, 2017, 10:04:38 AM
Please begin holding your breath . . . now!

That's what I thought.  You've done nothing, zip, nada.