• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2017, 01:26:50 PM
Don't diss the Tasty Canadians. Meister lives in San Fransisco.

Keep digging and you'll find another post where he admits to being Canadian. I have no problem dissing them because they are horrible, hive-minded globalists who do nothing but live off our excess.  ;)

Spy

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 13, 2017, 12:32:46 PM
where they charge you 200 grand to be politically brainwashed, while selling the lie that getting your piece of paper in the end will allow you to make lots of money

In your world. In the real world universities provide us with medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists, scientists, engineers, architects, archaeologists . . . .

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2017, 01:22:45 PM
Here's the thing: The two of you? You're both Canadians. How's your prime minister doing? Do you even know anymore or is Trump your whole world now?  ::) ;D
I believe he remains a cocksucking jackass (with great hair.)  Just the same, it does not change who Trump is...  ;)

So, Meister is one of "you", eh?  8)

Spy

TRUMP (British slang term)

“Verb. To break wind from the anus, to 'fart'. E.g."There's a disgusting smell in here. Has someone trumped?"

Noun. 1. An act of breaking wind.  2. The resulting smell of having broke wind from the anus, a 'fart'.”

Up All Night

And all the little libs in unison crying out:

"THE GOVT. IS FALLING !!!! ---- THE GOVT. IS FALLING !!!!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on May 13, 2017, 02:34:15 PM
I believe he remains a cocksucking jackass (with great hair.)  Just the same, it does not change who Trump is...  ;)

So, Meister is one of "you", eh?  8)

No. I've never been close to being that hysterical in my life.   ;)

So, how is your metrosexual PM doing, anyway?  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 13, 2017, 07:47:02 AM
What contemporary "Republicans" want, has now been amply demonstrated. Those now-revealed designs are exactly that which all previous generations of Americans died fighting to prevent and to defeat. Thus, "what Republicans want", has now become beyond irrelevant. There was a line. You have all collectively crossed over, and with full malice of intent. So just keep on movin now, keep on marching â€" in the direction of the nearest cliff!

Don't you dare presume to tell those of us who have actually served our country what some of our fathers and contemporaries have fought and died for.  No one, but no one died so that this country could descend into its current sad state under the leadership of a neo Marxist, anti-American fraud like Obama.  I remember no one with whom I served  whose vision of America included the country being perniciously influenced to become a borderless, characterless, non-entity that surrenders its sovereignty to a central world government. 

I also don't remember anyone with whom I served who held the cherished belief that their commander in chief should:

a.  genuflect to the Saudi King while making his apology tour shortly after being elected;

b.  lie about the provisions of the ACÁ;

c.   lie about the circumstances of the Benghazi attack

d.   use the IRS to surpress political opposition

e. issue  executive orders that are unconstitutional.

f  publically assign blame to police officers before the facts of police shootings are known.

g. countenance the intelligence community collecting data on American citizens to include political opponents.

h. enter into an agreement with Iran which he grossly misrepresented and amounts to the selling out of the American people and our allies and will result in a greater loss of life than would otherwise be necessary. 

Similarly, not a one expressed the view that:

a. the media should become an organ of a political party;

b. LGBT rights should not only be protected but should be actively promoted by cloying politicians, talking heads, and airhead entertainers and the President should direct that the colors commonly associated with the LGBT community be played on the Whitehouse. 

c. conditions in America's inner cities that foster single parent homes, wanton criminality and gang warfare be perpetuated by corrupt Democrat administrations.

d. leftists educators turn out class after class of ignoramuses with grossly inflated senses of entitlement, no tolerance for information that runs contrary to their indoctrination and no concept of life in the real world.

I could go on for many pages but one thing I know above all else is that you and your kind are not fit to comment on what those in the military have sacrificed their lives for and I and others deeply resent your speaking for them. 

Spy

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2017, 06:49:48 PM
Don't you dare presume to tell those of us who have actually served our country what some of our fathers and contemporaries have fought and died for.

Thank you for your service to our country.  May I respectfully submit that Americans of all political persuasions have served (and died) in the U.S. military throughout our 241-year history. Also, I'm sure you're aware that Mr. Trump, who did not serve, verbally attacked John McCain who did.  He called him a "loser" and said, "I like people who weren't captured."  That was an insult not only to Mr. McCain but to anyone who suffered as a POW in any of our wars. 

Patriotism means love of country not love of politicians.

a. the media should become an organ of a political party;

Does that include Fox News?

You have strong convictions and political views, as do most of us.  I think we're all grateful we live in a country where we are all permitted to express those views.

Have a great weekend.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on May 13, 2017, 07:18:48 PM
Thank you for your service to our country.  May I respectfully submit that Americans of all political persuasions have served (and died) in the U.S. military throughout our 241-year history. Also, I'm sure you're aware that Mr. Trump, who did not serve, verbally attacked John McCain who did.  He called him a "loser" and said, "I like people who weren't captured."  That was an insult not only to Mr. McCain but to anyone who suffered as a POW in any of our wars.  Patriotism means love of country not love of politicians.

You have strong convictions and political views, as do most of us.  I think we're all grateful we live in a country where we are all permitted to express those views.

Have a great weekend.

No doubt that Democrats and left leaning people have served and died.  Do you think that I was confining my observations to only those who share my political beliefs.  Do you think that Donald Trump could have been elected without the help of Democrats.  I'm telling you what my personal experience has been and what I continue to experience in communications with others who have and are now serving. I stand on every word of my last post.  My last conversation was two weekends ago with a serving Army  Ranger Captain who is the Grandson of a Friend of mine and has done 3 combat tours.

Again, Meister, of all people,  trying to tell me whose family on my father's side has participated in every war this country has fought since before the Revolution (French and Indian War) what Americans have died for is more than just a little irksome.  His using their sacrifice as rhetorical leverage is the worst kind of exploitation and I wouldn't have expected that even of him. 

Dr. MD MD

Thank you for your service to our country.  May I respectfully submit that Americans of all political persuasions have served (and died) in the U.S. military throughout our 241-year history. Also, I'm sure you're aware that Mr. Trump, who did not serve, verbally attacked John McCain who did.  He called him a "loser" and said, "I like people who weren't captured."  That was an insult not only to Mr. McCain but to anyone who suffered as a POW in any of our wars. 

Here's what vets and POWs think of McCain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIgY7PDp1Co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiegYuTUxGU

You have a great weekend too!  :D

Don't you dare presume to tell those of us who have actually served our country what some of our fathers and contemporaries have fought and died for.  ...

These are people who have spend decades telling us how much they hate the military, the police, and everything else in the way of them destroying our country. 

They know most of the country supports our military, and as with everything else they despise, they are happy to use that to promote their twisted ideas if they can.

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2017, 07:37:22 PM
Here's what vets and POWs think of McCain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiegYuTUxGU

You have a great weekend too!  :D

All I know about John McCain is that he served as a pilot in the U.S. Navy, was shot down over North Vietnam, was a POW for almost 6 years, refused an out-of-sequence early repatriation offer and was tortured daily which left him with lifelong physical limitations.

I don't share many of Mr. McCain's political views but it will take some pretty compelling evidence to convince me he's not a patriotic American. Guys who make YouTube videos aren't going to convince me of much, especially that last guy who wants us to believe Michelle Obama is a man. That's just weird.

May your great weekend continue!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on May 13, 2017, 08:13:42 PM
All I know about John McCain is that he served as a pilot in the U.S. Navy, was shot down over North Vietnam, was a POW for almost 6 years, refused an out-of-sequence early repatriation offer and was tortured daily which left him with lifelong physical limitations.

I don't share many of Mr. McCain's political views but it will take some pretty compelling evidence to convince me he's not a patriotic American. Guys who make YouTube videos aren't going to convince me of much, especially that last guy who wants us to believe Michelle Obama is a man. That's just weird.

May your great weekend continue!

Those were just a few of the literally dozens of videos about the same subject; and the days of ridiculing YouTube are over considering the mainstream media now indulges in political propaganda on a daily basis. Some YouTube vids may be more credible and some less. The point is that a lot of veterans and POWs feel this way about him for good reason. You continuing to call him a patriot without backing up why means jack shit.  ;)

You continue having a great weekend!   :)

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2017, 01:29:54 PM
Keep digging and you'll find another post where he admits to being Canadian. I have no problem dissing them because they are horrible, hive-minded globalists who do nothing but live off our excess.  ;)
We are horrible? Coming from an American such as yourself, that really hurts.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2017, 01:29:54 PM

At best these are people that make sure they sew a red maple leaf patch onto their things when traveling, to ensure no one will mistake them for Americans.  Of course looking down their noses at Americans doesn't prevent them from moving here for jobs - much like Western Europeans.

Meister_000

Don't you dare presume to tell those of us who have actually served our country what some of our fathers and contemporaries have fought and died for. . .

. . . I could go on for many pages but one thing I know above all else is that you and your kind are not fit to comment on what those in the military have sacrificed their lives for and I and others deeply resent your speaking for them.

Get over yourself seaman. There are 1001 ways to "serve your country" apart from doing Military time. No less than 3 of my Uncles died in WWII, two of my Aunts were thus Widowed and had to raise their children, the cousins I grew-up with, alone. Every single holiday or family gathering was a reminder that "someone" was missing (for "some" _reason_). _My_ Uncles died *in combat* fighting Liberal-hating Fascist Authoritarian Dictators, both in support of our European Allies and in defence of our own shores -- that such threats would be Put Down, such Evil would *not* Prevail -- i.e. for THAT reason they died.

You, and yours, are *an Insult* to their/our, sacrifices, contributions, historic national values, and "the Flag" you would dishonor by fielding the disgrace that is Donald Trump and then continuing to support him even after he's made it abundantly clear that he is both Unfit and that he fully intends to Destroy this country and all of it's institutions. You are no "patriot" by any stretch of the imagination (at least not one of *my* country's defenders/protectors/guardians). Just who/what your "allegience" is to and for we all do now *shudder* to imagine!

Lt.Uhura

It's no surprise Trump's own foolish actions will lead to his removal. He is his own worst enemy.

...That’s a clear instance of witness intimidation under 18 USC 1512-13 and obstruction of pending congressional proceedings under 18 USC 1505, given the obvious likelihood that Comey’s testimony about who convened the infamous White House dinner involving himself and the president and who said what to whom at that dinner will be needed and sought by the pertinent congressional committees. It also helps form part of the damning pattern of obstruction of justice of which President Trump has all but convicted himself...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/05/did_president_trump_obstruct_justice_in_firing_james_comey.html

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 13, 2017, 09:04:25 AM
At "the prestigious" Rev. Jerry Falwell's Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA.
"Training Champions for Christ since 1971" emblazoned behind Trump.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/11/28/baylor-ad-who-resigned-amid-sexual-assault-scandal-is-hired-by-liberty/?utm_term=.7841e9feac21

Baylor AD ( Ian McCaw) who resigned amid sexual-assault scandal is hired by Liberty
November 28, 2016

QuoteThat program has also included 19 players reported by 17 women for incidents of domestic violence and/or sexual assault since 2011, and Baylor is facing multiple federal lawsuits over what women say was its policy of ignoring, if not actively suppressing, their accusations.

That depiction of the school’s approach was corroborated by the findings of an outside law firm hired by Baylor in the spring. In May, the report by Pepper Hamilton found “specific failings within both the football program and athletics department leadership, including a failure to identify and respond to a pattern of sexual violence by a football player, to take action in response to reports of a sexual assault by multiple football players, and to take action in response to a report of dating violence.”

Earlier this month, Baylor released a statement claiming that McCaw and Briles were among several members of the athletic department who failed to act upon being informed in 2013 that a female student-athlete had reported being gang-raped by five football players.

Ahhh those high profile political conservative *cough* Christians, such high morality like always. Trump fits right in. Falwell  and Trump two moral peas in a pod

pate

Quote from: Spy on May 13, 2017, 01:55:16 PM

"Idiot" is the first word people think of when asked about Donald Trump

https://mic.com/articles/176834/idiot-is-the-first-word-that-comes-to-minds-when-people-think-of-trump-poll-finds#.rI1wxOcL4

Article looked too long so didna reed.  Idiot is the first word that comes to mynd when I think of the last few presidAINTs, Not Sure...

I wold luv 2 sea mic.com's methodology in thie purpoised pull.

TIA.

:#kisses:

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 13, 2017, 09:09:16 PM
Get over yourself seaman. There are 1001 ways to "serve your country" apart from doing Military time. No less than 3 of my Uncles died in WWII, two of my Aunts were thus Widowed and had to raise their children, the cousins I grew-up with, alone. Every single holiday or family gathering was a reminder that "someone" was missing (for "some" _reason_). _My_ Uncles died *in combat* fighting Liberal-hating Fascist Authoritarian Dictators, both in support of our European Allies and in defence of our own shores -- that such threats would be Put Down, such Evil would *not* Prevail -- i.e. for THAT reason they died.

You, and yours, are *an Insult* to their/our, sacrifices, contributions, historic national values, and "the Flag" you would dishonor by fielding the disgrace that is Donald Trump and then continuing to support him even after he's made it abundantly clear that he is both Unfit and that he fully intends to Destroy this country and all of it's institutions. You are no "patriot" by any stretch of the imagination (at least not one of *my* country's defenders/protectors/guardians). Just who/what your "allegience" is to and for we all do now *shudder* to imagine!
A

pate

Have a great weekend.

M/mmEster.  You are now my favorite ambiogross fiend, may ah cahl yew PAT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKXbqsPhWJQ
mm!Q

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on May 13, 2017, 08:52:16 PM
We are horrible? Coming from an American such as yourself, that really hurts.

peace
Hog

Sometimes the truth does.  ;)

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2017, 09:21:33 PM
Sometimes the truth does.  ;)
Truth?   Please, now you're just talking jibberish.

peace
Hog

Edit-you're

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2017, 08:21:00 PM
You continuing to call him a patriot without backing up why means jack shit.  ;)

Here's what I know for sure about John McCain. He served as a pilot in the U.S. Navy.  He was shot down over North Vietnam.  He was a POW for almost 6 years in the Hanoi Hilton.  He was tortured daily which left him with lifelong physical limitations.  Those are all historical facts.  My understanding, from credible sources, is that he was offered an early repatriation because his father was an Admiral and he refused that offer, telling his captors he would stay until his fellow POWs were released.

That's what I know for sure.  Did he give up information while being tortured? I don't know. I wasn't there. The Navy and Defense Department apparently don't have anything negative to say about him. The people of Arizona believe in him.  I've heard the  anti-McCain stories. But until I see some really compelling evidence from credible sources I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt as I would with you or anyone else.   

A guy who starts his video by telling us he's made 179 YouTube videos and wants to convince me Michelle Obama is a man isn't going to earn my confidence.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2017, 08:21:00 PM
You continue having a great weekend!   :)

You Too!  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on May 13, 2017, 09:27:17 PM
Truth?   Please, now your just talking jibberish.

peace
Hog

I understand your distaste for the word as it's counter to the relativistic void you prefer in which nothing is more important than anything else.  :D

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2017, 09:29:38 PM
I understand your distaste for the word as it's counter to the relativistic void you prefer in which nothing is more important than anything else.  :D
I have no distaste for the word, just you personally pretending preach your version as fact.  The truth is that Canadians or no more horrible of people than Americans are, in fact, MOST are pretty decent upstanding citizens.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on May 13, 2017, 09:36:51 PM
The truth is that Canadians or no more horrible of people than Americans are, in fact, MOST are pretty decent upstanding citizens.

peace
Hog

Then separate from Britain once and for all, stop being such bureaucratic globalist wankers and start supporting more independent minded businessmen in your country to create some real industry instead of just slacking and relying on your resources.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on May 13, 2017, 09:29:11 PM
until I see some really compelling evidence from credible sources I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt as I would with you or anyone else.

Compelling evidence from credible sources? Credible sources like CNN, etc.? Please! You unquestioningly believe the narratives you're handed on the nightly news and you investigate no further. The fact that you don't consider fellow POWs testimony as compelling evidence from credible sources speaks volumes about your perspective on such things.  ::) ;D

pate

Quote from: Hog on May 13, 2017, 09:36:51 PM
... The truth is that Canadians or no more horrible of people than Americans are, in fact, MOST are pretty decent upstanding citizens...

In addition to that, they are annoyingly POLITE.  I have met and raised many an adult beverage with those of the Canuckian bent and it is damn near IMPOSSIBLE to start a bar fight with them.

Granted these encounters were all in 'murican bars and what-not and therefore the Canucks were in fear of their lives, I may have been packing CO2 powered .188 pistol on my person (a similar model on in the long-gun configuration was confiscated from my person at the border as a young lad, pre-9/11).  We their southern neighbors are a violent and unpredictable breed, and it is only by grace of the Commonwealth and any purported and heretofore unestablished god (not of the CofE) that the southron barbarians halveNOT yeti invaded...

Or maybe it is the Quebequois, NOt Sure.

Forgive!

2witEdiot:  ..."not yet"...

Thrediot: ..."halve"...