• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2017, 09:37:44 AM
opinion on purple

Oh, and then there's you. Always focusing on what's important.

I am in no mood for this place today.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2017, 09:29:50 AM
Figures you would take comfort with a guy that is under investigation for ethics violations for not recusing himself from heading up the Clinton email investigation - after his wife took $500,000 in donations from Terry McAuliffe.

Hey, the AG recommended Comey be fired after Trump had inserted a statement to say he (Comey) had reassured Trump wasn't under investigation (Trump lie). The AG recused himself from said investigation, but apparently he's unbiased in  'his' decision to have Comey fired. Of course.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 11, 2017, 09:28:35 AM
Clinton wasn't my candidate. Never thought her a good one, but don't let my previous similar statements to the same effect get in the way.
I'm not sure why a foreigner has "a candidate" in our elections but since we've meddled in other's elections I will give you a pass. It must be sad to have to be so concerned about another country's politics.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 11, 2017, 09:16:31 AM
The most glaring  example had to be Monday during  Yates testimony . Where they criticized  her for daring to question the Prez orders. Yet two years back the wanted her to go on record  that she would say "no" to the Prez if she found orders were illegal  or unconstitutional.

That is one of those moments that shows how phoney  partisan  politics is

One would think if you were going to stake your career on determining if something was illegal or unconstitutional you would become intimately familiar with the statute that covered the President's actions. In fact, one district court did find it legal and constitutional.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 11, 2017, 09:38:33 AM

You're a degenerate, shitbag liar, and I hope you die screaming in a fire.

You survived being boiled in acid and gang raped by a herd of Mustang stallions. Fire is easy Mike.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 11, 2017, 09:42:06 AM
Hey, the AG recommended Comey be fired after Trump had inserted a statement to say he (Comey) had reassured Trump wasn't under investigation (Trump lie). The AG recused himself from said investigation, but apparently he's unbiased in  'his' decision to have Comey fired. Of course.

Be careful. That is the same AG that signs off on Irregular Rendition orders.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 11, 2017, 08:16:49 AM
I see. What makes you think that new evidence would surface to indict Clinton just because a new FBI director was in place, that wasn't there when Comey was?

And do you think that the collation of evdence against Flynn at al, that is ongoing will suddenly disappear? Not to mention the subpeonas flying in his direction.

Might it be because you imagine Trump will install a Trump biased FBI director?  Weird how that is acceptable when the republicans will bend over backwards in finding the smallest most tenuous excuse to not appoint someone if there is the slightest chance that candidate might be democratic leaning. "We can't have that person, because thirty years ago their nephew worked for someone whose dad once shared a car pool with a possble democrat voter"

Trump gets a pass because he's orange or something? This defendng the constitution and separation of powers bullshit only applies to democrats eh?  Didn't too, Jimmy Carter have to divest himsepf from his peanut farm before being POTUS? But Trump gets a pass from the republicans and a blind eye is turned, even though him and his family are making millions per month for themselves because he's POTUS.

1.  Who needs more evidence?  The existing evidence against Hilliary is overwhelming and double jeopardy doesn't apply.  You are also forgetting about the Clinton Foundation investigation.

2.  Trump will appoint a squeaky clean, a-political career law enforcer/prosecutor.  Depend on it.

3.  Trump's lawyers say that he has complied with the provisions of the pertinent statute although, of course, his critics don't see it that way.  No doubt there will be litigation in this regard and we'll all find out what the truth is. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2017, 09:29:50 AM
Figures you would take comfort with a guy that is under investigation for ethics violations for not recusing himself from heading up the Clinton email investigation - after his wife took $500,000 in donations from Terry McAuliffe.

pwned

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 11, 2017, 09:42:06 AM
Hey, the AG recommended Comey be fired after Trump had inserted a statement to say he (Comey) had reassured Trump wasn't under investigation (Trump lie). The AG recused himself from said investigatixon, but apparently he's unbiased in  'his' decision to have Comey fired. Of course.

If Trump is lying about Comey telling him that he is not under investigation he will refute it outright or blame it on a misunderstanding.  However, I doubt that Trump would make such a statement unless there were witnesses or the conversation was recorded. Again your biases cloud your thinking.

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2017, 09:48:36 AM
One would think if you were going to stake your career on determining if something was illegal or unconstitutional you would become intimately familiar with the statute that covered the President's actions. In fact, one district court did find it legal and constitutional.

In that same exchange it was pointed out (as I did back then) that the later statute forbidding discrimination was "in tension" with that one people were throwing around like it was the last word, and that any resolution awaited the courts.  I don't like it either, but that's how it is.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 11, 2017, 10:29:08 AM

If Trump is lying about Comey telling him that he is not under investigation he will refute it outright or blame it on a misunderstanding.  However, I doubt that Trump would make such a statement unless there were witnesses or the conversation was recorded. Again your biases cloud your thinking.

I have always had troubles with granting security clearances to senators. That being said, I found this.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 11, 2017, 10:29:08 AM

And if wishes were horses, beggers would ride. If he's lying? Hand on heart do you believe anything he says is true?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 11, 2017, 05:20:24 AM
that would be;
. . . and Trump pressing-on with his reckless assault on American Democratic Order deep state control.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 11, 2017, 07:52:28 AM
But I honestly can't take you seriously if you link to "The Daily Caller" Gravity (seriously). You'll have to up the quality a notch or two.

Says someone who regularly post articles from CNN and the NYT.  ::) :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 11, 2017, 08:14:29 AM
Sorry dude -- 7 months old.

Your point? The loss of confidence in the FBI didn't just happen, you fucking moron!  ::)

Quote from: smccomas69 on May 11, 2017, 07:47:24 AM
... "The U.S. government had a $182 billion budget surplus" a small win is still a win....

I'm not sure why the media presented this with no context.  It's not uncommon to have a surplus for April - people pay the balance of what they owe for the year when they file their tax returns, and if they owe money they aren't going to file early.  The annual deficit isn't dropping much, if at all.

Actually I do know why the media presented this with no context, they have little understanding of economics, how the government works, or anything else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 11, 2017, 09:16:31 AM
The most glaring  example had to be Monday during  Yates testimony . Where they criticized  her for daring to question the Prez orders. Yet two years back the wanted her to go on record  that she would say "no" to the Prez if she found orders were illegal  or unconstitutional.

That is one of those moments that shows how phoney  partisan  politics is

2 years back Obama was pres so of course she would never ever question the messiah.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 11, 2017, 09:28:35 AM
Clinton wasn't my candidate.

Yeah, he couldn't be because YOU"RE FUCKING BRITISH!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on May 11, 2017, 09:44:56 AM
I'm not sure why a foreigner has "a candidate" in our elections but since we've meddled in other's elections I will give you a pass. It must be sad to have to be so concerned about another country's politics.

Exactly! He 's not even slightly concerned that his own country is overrun and run by pedophiles. Nope. It's just muh USA! muh Clintons! muh deep state!  :D

smccomas69

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2017, 11:26:52 AM
I'm not sure why the media presented this with no context.  It's not uncommon to have a surplus for April - people pay the balance of what they owe for the year when they file their tax returns, and if they owe money they aren't going to file early.  The annual deficit isn't dropping much, if at all.

Actually I do know why the media presented this with no context, they have little understanding of economics, how the government works, or anything else.

There was more to it, they did give a historical context and we beat that. We are in NO WAY close to solvency financially we are a wreck. The point is there is good news.....somewhat. If this had been an Obama or Clinton admin that would be the lead story everywhere.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 11, 2017, 11:34:05 AM
2 years back Obama was pres so of course she would never ever question the messiah.  ::)

Two years ago, they should have asked her this question:

"If the president instructed you not to enforce a valid and constitutional law, would you comply with those instructions?"

More from the tolerant, environmentally concerned "Progressives''. 

I'm not sure why they ran off - in front of the right judge, this is considered Constitutionally protected ''speech'' and not vandalism.  But we're still going to need an alibi from Meister.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/vandals-break-into-trumps-golf-course-cut-down-trees-with-chainsaw/ar-BBB1L9Q?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=ASUDHP

smccomas69

Ha ha this is funny.
"Yes. He was choking on that," the president chortles. "Is there any record at all of collusion? He was the head of the whole thing. He said no. That's a big statement.'

http://theweek.com/speedreads/698275/trump-shows-dvr-reporters-uses-mock-james-clapper-sally-yates-senate-testimonies

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2017, 11:46:34 AM
Two years ago, they should have asked her this question:

"If the president instructed you not to enforce a valid and constitutional law, would you comply with those instructions?"

All those times Obama circumvented the Constitution - issuing illegal Executive Orders, ignoring court rulings, ignoring laws he didn't like and dictating new ones, bypassing Congress, not a peep from any of the people pretending to be ''very concerned'' now.  What was it they said?  Something about Obama ''exploring the limits'' of his power?

TigerLily

Hey! I don't appreciate my Trump Insults of the Day being ignored. Are we having a little Constitutional Crisis meltdown taking up all your attention?

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2017, 11:26:52 AM

Nothing compared to those glorious wonderful surpluses Clinton left. Who can forget July of 2000 when he announced the budget surplus of over 3 TRILLION, 😄😄😄. But wait there's more! A month later, a new rose garden announcement, the surpluss was over 4 TRILLiON! 😄😄😄

Oh he wasn't done yet! August 2000, a new announcement, Clinton budget surpluses would near 5.5 TRILLION! Lmfao!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄. Of course he media celebrated it, never questioned it, and broadcast the fake news everywhere.

So then W got elected. Cut taxes for everyone from $0 up. Totally massive, yuge, whopping 100 hundred billion dollars. And poof, the 5.5 TRILLION Clinton surplus was gone. A tax cut that was 1/55th the surpluss erased it like that. 😄😄😄😄😄

How I miss the days of the endless Bill Clinton whopping lies and the media eating it up as gospel. Those were the days. Now all we get is endless fake news on a Russian investigation that's produced ZERO evidence after a year of illegal surveillance.

Quote from: TigerLily on May 11, 2017, 12:03:59 PM
Hey! I don't appreciate my Trump Insults of the Day being ignored. Are we having a little Constitutional Crisis meltdown taking up all your attention?

Just answering for myself, but I've been scrolling past those with the endless absurd posts, for the most part.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on May 11, 2017, 12:03:59 PM

No, your "insults" are just kinda lame, not very funny or creative, just more of the same incessant whining, etc. Why would anyone pay attention to that?!