• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 04, 2017, 05:52:27 PM
Got me there. But some I worse than others. Red wine hangovers. Not good

I am pretty sure the worst one I had was trying to out drink my father when I was 17 on St. Patrick's Day. When the Irish whiskey ran out, we switched to Stingers. I never came within a stone's throw of creme de menthe after that. Don't think I ever drank Jameson's again either.

TigerLily

Quote from: Catsmile on May 04, 2017, 05:58:47 PM
Have you seen the wheelbarrow hangover TigerLily has?
Not bad at all if you ask me...

You just have wheelbarrow envy

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 06:03:52 PM
I am pretty sure the worst one I had was trying to out drink my father when I was 17 on St. Patrick's Day. When the Irish whiskey ran out, we switched to Stingers. I never came within a stone's throw of creme de menthe after that. Don't think I ever drank Jameson's again either.

creme ... de ... menthe. O ... M ... G. That's gotta be bad comin' up

You have a cruel father. I bet he laughed the whole time while "teaching you a lesson"

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 04, 2017, 06:06:42 PM
creme ... de ... menthe. O ... M ... G. That's gotta be bad comin' up

You have a cruel father. I bet he laughed the whole time while "teaching you a lesson"

They didn't take pictures, but the scratches on my stomach were pretty convincing evidence that I did,  in fact, pick the German Shepard up by its tail.

Not my proudest moment.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 06:11:33 PM
They didn't take pictures, but the scratches on my stomach were pretty convincing evidence that I did,  in fact, pick the German Shepard up by its tail.

Not my proudest moment.

After the moonshine I fell into a woodpile while trying to take a leak and cut my shins up. Good times!  ::) ;D

TigerLily

Not my proudest moment.

Let's commiserate. My first real drinking episode was also at 17. Started with beer. Ended with whiskey. I fell in the rose bushes and never drank whiskey again

What thread is this?

Kidnostad3

Not my proudest moment.

Your lucky you didn't wake up a soprano. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 04, 2017, 06:15:41 PM
Let's commiserate. My first real drinking episode was also at 17. Started with beer. Ended with whiskey. I fell in the rose bushes and never drank whiskey again

What thread is this?

Sex on the Beach and other memories

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 04, 2017, 06:16:37 PM
Your lucky you didn't wake up a soprano.

Sure wish my father's friend had picked a different day to introduce me to his daughter.

Up All Night

Quote from: TigerLily on May 04, 2017, 04:55:59 PM
Trump opened them all back up. We will be a country of coal miners!

At age 7, children need to be learning a trade. By the time they're 16, they can support a family, instead of the fucking govt. doing it for them.

HS--- Very Very over-rated!!!!

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 06:17:48 PM
Sex on the Beach and other memories

Nope. Something about that fellow with the weird combover and orange face. In remembrance of my missing colleague YP:

So Grav, one thing bad about sex on the beach is the sand. Or were you referring to the drink?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 06:23:03 PM
Sure wish my father's friend had picked a different day to introduce me to his daughter.

Damn, it wasn't her German shepherd was it?

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 04, 2017, 06:29:38 PM
Nope. Something about that fellow with the weird combover and orange face. In remembrance of my missing colleague YP:

So Grav, one thing bad about sex on the beach is the sand. Or were you referring to the drink?

If you have true grit, does it matter?

But you are correct. Sex in the surf sounds like a better idea.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 04, 2017, 06:31:02 PM

Damn, it wasn't her German shepherd was it?

No. I only remember meeting her at the door and thinking she was pretty. Don't remember anything after that. Never saw her again.

TigerLily

Quote from: Up All Night on May 04, 2017, 06:27:09 PM
At age 7, children need to be learning a trade. By the time they're 16, they can support a family, instead of the fucking govt. doing it for them.

Make American Children Coalminers Again!  #MACCA

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 04, 2017, 06:37:53 PM

If we are going to bring the textile industry back, we need to have some of them learn to sew.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 06:34:05 PM
No. I only remember meeting her at the door and thinking she was pretty. Don't remember anything after that. Never saw her again.

Okay, if she didn't get a kick out of the lampshade on your head that's on her. 

TigerLily

Quote from: Up All Night on May 04, 2017, 06:27:09 PM

And college? Don't make me laugh. Everyone knows the best doctors, scientists and engineers are Muslims, Hindus and Asians

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 06:39:21 PM
If we are going to bring the textile industry back, we need to have some of them learn to sew.

We need to bring back cottage industry. There should be a spinning wheel and a loom in every home. 

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 06:32:05 PM
If you have true grit, does it matter?

But you are correct. Sex in the surf sounds like a better idea.

Make Sex in the Surf Great Again  #MSSGA

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 04, 2017, 05:05:43 PM
Rich/poor, young/old, everyone is at risk of illness or injury and they all arrive at the ER expecting professional care in a timely manner. I already spend much of my time apologizing for long wait times. The AHCA cutbacks will be a nightmare.
Haven't you got the memo? EMTALA is going to be the next thing to be eliminated, so you won't need to worry about the illegals, the uninsured, the winos, the homeless, etc tying up your ER. Just kick them out if they don't have insurance or a CC with a sufficiently high credit limit. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 06:39:21 PM

Is that Ladies sewing workers' garments or Workers sewing ladies' garments? Either way, sign me up for the coal mine. NAFTA was supposed to free us from such drudgery

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on May 04, 2017, 06:37:53 PM

Next you'll be posting a picture of a waif in rags begging for more gruel because of the heartlessness of Donald Trump and the Republicans. 

Catsmile

Quote from: TigerLily on May 04, 2017, 06:04:17 PM
You just have wheelbarrow envy

I'll have you know I can hang my massive, bloated, slothish, gut in dat'dare wheelbarrel! Trump is my gloriously powerful, 270 pound, orange, glistening, proxy scrotum. Just cause I ain't seen mine in decades don't meen i'z got the envy. #MAGA

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on May 04, 2017, 06:52:50 PM
Is that Ladies sewing workers' garments or Workers sewing ladies' garments? Either way, sign me up for the coal mine. NAFTA was supposed to free us from such drudgery

No, all females will be employed in lady's shirtwaist factories in rundown buildings in the inner cities of America. 

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 04, 2017, 07:04:11 PM
No, all females will be employed in lady's shirtwaist factories in rundown buildings in the inner cities of America.

For your white supremacist scrapbook. Future Doctors and Scientists and Engineers, oh my! Not a coal miner or factory worker in the bunch

TigerLily

Quote from: Catsmile on May 04, 2017, 07:02:57 PM
I'll have you know I can hang my massive, bloated, slothish, gut in dat'dare wheelbarrel! Trump is my gloriously powerful, 270 pound, orange, glistening, proxy scrotum. Just cause I ain't seen mine in decades don't meen i'z got the envy. #MAGA

Out and Proud, Literally

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 04, 2017, 07:19:35 PM
For your white supremacist scrapbook. Future Doctors and Scientists and Engineers, oh my! Not a coal miner or factory worker in the bunch

Gingers need not apply.