• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2017, 12:22:32 PM
An excellent quality in a President. But what about downright falsehoods aka lies from the campaign trail to the presidency?

Analysis | What Trump got wrong on Twitter this week (#7)
Here’s a look at false or misleading claims that Trump made in 20 tweets in the past week, including one from the @POTUS account.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/03/10/what-trump-got-wrong-on-twitter-this-week-7/?utm_term=.a92631bc39f8

See the video I posted above if you want to get a sense of just how "accurate" a pants on fire rating is.  ;) ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: WildCard on March 11, 2017, 11:31:46 AM
Not really. But I do agree that the Trump bashing only hurt's us libtards.
And it only helps the establishment. They hate him worse than anyone.
So let's make him a martyr. Hit him again! Yeah! Kick his ass!

Ok. I used to make a lot of fun of his hair, orange makeup and tiny hands. A lot. But pointing out his lies and false accusations is not Trump bashing. Maybe I could even overlook him constantly calling every news report he doesn't like Fake News, except the Trumpbots believe him every. single. time

If this is Trump bashing then what do you call mindless following?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2017, 12:32:48 PM
Ok. I used to make a lot of fun of his hair, orange makeup and tiny hands. A lot. But pointing out his lies and false accusations is not Trump bashing. Maybe I could even overlook him constantly calling every news reports he doesn't like Fake News, except the Trumpbots believe him every. single. time

If this is Trump bashing then what do you call mindless following?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJHuIQ11j4s

TigerLily

Ok. We made it to page 1300. My job here is done. For now

... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/03/10/what-trump-got-wrong-on-twitter-this-week-7/?utm_term=.a92631bc39f8

Oh yay, another chart. 

I think if everyone would just trust what the Fake News Media burbles out, we would already have our one-world government Marxist thug dictatorship utopia.  I'm sure it really would be for the best.

Any news from ''Factchecker'' on Obama or Hilary's lies?  I realize it's quite a mountain of BS to sift through, but they have had over a decade head start.

Oh wait, one of the figures represents Hilary's lies.  One.  Fail.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 11, 2017, 01:14:24 PM
Any news from ''Factchecker'' on Obama or Hilary's lies?  I realize it's quite a mountain of BS to sift through, but they have had over a decade head start.

What is the current opinion of Wikileaks this hour in the Trump camp? Still loved? And how about the admission from Flynn he was a paid agent of a foreign government (to the tune of half a million dollars), and placed an article in 'The Hill', during and after the campaign when he was made NSA?

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/305021-our-ally-turkey-is-in-crisis-and-needs-our-support

Apparently the admission too was the campaign heirachy knew about it (but weren't overly worried), so much so that this week when asked, Pence said he knew nothing about Flynn's shenanagens until that day; which is surprising because he was head of Trump's campaign. Obviously there's a perfectly reasonable explanation. So too for the initial denial from Carter Page that he'd met the Russian ambassador at the RNC in Cleveland last year, but this week his memory returned and told Chris Hayes that yes, he had in fact met said ambassador in Cleveland.

Similar perfectly reasonable explanations will be forthcoming for why Flynn accepted a paid attendence at an RT dinner in Moscow last year and in fact led a standing ovation for Putin with whom he sat next to at the dinner. And Trump will no doubt tell us about his unimpeachable evidence that prompted him to post tweets last weekend accusing Obama of tapping his phone.

Much to look forwad to.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 11, 2017, 01:39:00 PM
What is the current opinion of Wikileaks this hour in the Trump camp? Still loved? And how about the admission from Flynn he was a paid agent of a foreign government (to the tune of half a million dollars), and placed an article in 'The Hill', during and after the campaign when he was made NSA?

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/305021-our-ally-turkey-is-in-crisis-and-needs-our-support

Apparently the admission too was the campaign heirachy knew about it (but weren't overly worried), so much so that this week when asked, Pence said he knew nothing about Flynn's shenanagens until that day; which is surprising because he was head of Trump's campaign. Obviously there's a perfectly reasonable explanation. So too for the initial denial from Carter Page that he'd met the Russian ambassador at the RNC in Cleveland last year, but this week his memory returned and told Chris Hayes that yes, he had in fact met said ambassador in Cleveland.

Similar perfectly reasonable explanations will be forthcoming for why Flynn accepted a paid attendence at an RT dinner in Moscow last year and in fact led a standing ovation for Putin with whom he sat next to at the dinner. And Trump will no doubt tell us about his unimpeachable evidence that prompted him to post tweets last weekend accusing Obama of tapping his phone.

In the meantime there's still this to keep you occupied:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loREkCzEQCM

Kidnostad3

An excellent quality in a President. But what about downright falsehoods aka lies from the campaign trail to the presidency?

Analysis | What Trump got wrong on Twitter this week (#7)
Here’s a look at false or misleading claims that Trump made in 20 tweets in the past week, including one from the @POTUS account.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/03/10/what-trump-got-wrong-on-twitter-this-week-7/?utm_term=.a92631bc39f8

You and the other leftists on this thread are good at finding and posting all that supports your specious arguments without questioning it's accuracy or the veracity of its source.  I had not seen the video that MD just posted but it reflects the perception of people with discriminating minds who see that outfits like Snopes, Politifact and others parse statements only to the extent that it satisfies their purpose which is to discredit and undermine Trump.  They leave much that is germane and potentially elucidating unexamined because it would tend to cast doubt on their findings. 

The fact that after witnessing the many unsupported claims made by the MSM that have proven false but were enthusiastically supported by so called "fact checkers" you continue to hang such bogus crap on this thread is a measure of your lack of awareness and limited powers of discernment.  When what you post turns out to be fiction as it so often has, you change the subject or go silent on the matter.  In the immortal words of Keith Richards "What you throw yourself into, you better get yourself out of.” 
This you always fail to do. 

Your tactics are typical of the relativistic leftist mentality that subordinates the truth of an assertion to its usefulness in damaging the opposition and advancing it's anti-American agenda.  So post as you will but know that most see your feces slinging for what it is:  DISHONEST DISTORTION AND OUTRIGHT LIES.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 11, 2017, 01:57:56 PM

:  DISHONEST DISTORTION AND OUTRIGHT LIES.

Yep, pretty much Trump in a nutshell. Excellent analysis.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 11, 2017, 01:39:00 PM

It would seem that Flynn, at least, has cause to regret that lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign governments Trump signed.  Those couple weeks on comparatively meagre government pay cost him a fortune.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2017, 02:01:46 PM
This one is better:

No wonder you're so keen on paedophiles. I'd almost forgotten all about those trouser-rubbing remarks Trump made about under-age beauty queens. Not to mention speculating about the future size of his new-born daughter's breasts.

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2017, 12:38:50 PM
Ok. We made it to page 1300. My job here is done. For now
Come on, TL.  Is a woman's job ever done?  Show The Donald some sweet love'n. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 11, 2017, 02:27:04 PM
No wonder you're so keen on paedophiles. I'd almost forgotten all about those trouser-rubbing remarks Trump made about under-age beauty queens. Not to mention speculating about the future size of his new-born daughter's breasts.

^^^^^^

Take note, kids! This is what years of inbreeding yields.  :D

ItsOver

Ah, memories.  Sigh...

Yorkshire pud

Yep.
https://youtu.be/3p9mWlCJHBs

the_Stranger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2017, 12:37:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJHuIQ11j4s
Nothing like an 8+ year old video to prove what exactly?
Samantha Hayes works for WKRN Nashville currently.
She goes by Samantha Fisher now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: the_Stranger on March 11, 2017, 02:50:13 PM
Nothing like an 8+ year old video to prove what exactly?
Samantha Hayes works for WKRN Nashville currently.
She goes by Samantha Fisher now.

Are you actually asking me something or just bloviating, as usual?

the_Stranger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2017, 02:53:16 PM
Are you actually asking me something or just bloviating, as usual?
That's all anyone does, Doc.
Deflection and bloviation.
I just wondered why you were posting an 8+ year old video of something not involved with the post in which you were replying.
And from a fake news outlet at that.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2017, 02:34:54 PM
Take note, kids! This is what years of inbreeding yields.  :D

This is his usual line when he happens upon a group of unaccompanied children in the park and gives them a free show.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: the_Stranger on March 11, 2017, 02:58:08 PM
I just wondered why you were posting an 8+ year old video

He just happens to like eight-year-olds, that's all, it isn't a crime.

Is it?

Oh, it is?  ???

Dr. MD MD

I just wondered why you were posting an 8+ year old video of something not involved with the post in which you were replying.
And from a fake news outlet at that.

Are you really wondering that?! I'm very surprised...not.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 11, 2017, 03:01:04 PM
He just happens to like eight-year-olds, that's all, it isn't a crime.

Is it?

Oh, it is?  ???

I get that the reason you keep wanting to turn the discussion to little kids is because your country specializes in them, sadly and creepily  ::):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFG1NFFoXmM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2017, 03:04:27 PM
I get that the reason you keep wanting to turn the discussion to little kids is because your country specializes in them

There are little kids here, well spotted. You've got one up on us though, you just made one president.

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 11, 2017, 01:14:24 PM

Hi Mr. Deplorable. Did you find my reply to your question about voter i.d. helpful? Here's its location if you missed it ...

Quote from: TigerLily on March 08, 2017, 12:57:02 AM
Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I am willing to discuss this further. I'm not sure how coherent I will be; I have a headache tonight. Maybe this time I should relax and let you do all the work. But I will try ...

aldousburbank

I thought it was bloviation and suckviation.