• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 09, 2017, 08:48:44 PM
Walking is good for the kankles

Ack!  Close those legs so we don't have to look at those faces!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 09, 2017, 09:13:17 PM
You do realize that all you have posted has been overtaken by events don't you?

The deafening silence from Trump when asked for a comment about Wikileaks? The one he loves. That?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 09, 2017, 10:06:49 AM
You're really starting to corner the market when it comes to hysterical bollocks. There will be no such thing as an unbiased press, just as there will be no such thing as an unbiased reader. You can write a story that is painstakingly fair but there will always be people who object to it because they are irrational and soil themselves at the slightest hint of a point of view. The best you can hope for is a representation of both sides. The dialectical approach is best...

We're not talking about that.  We're talking about pretend journalists whose goal is to systematically advocate in collaboration with the Democrat Party in general and the ''Progressive'' Left in particular, while systematically opposing any other perspective.

They intentionally lie, distort, take comments and events out of context, create misleading labels, bury information that doesn't support their narratives, amplify information that does, produce fake polls and statistics, and anything else they an think of - all the while claiming fairness and professionalism. 

All they really have to do to gain respect is to admit their advocacy and just admit they are commentators.  That would be fair.  Of course most of the rest of their dwindling audience would evaporate, because most people don't want the country to head in the direction these people would take us. 

And there's the problem.  Rush and the others can do just that, because most of middle America agree with them.

Just the other day the Washington Post produced a chart showing Trump associates and their ties to Russia. 

A media just trying to get things right, and making errors due to unintended bias, would have just as easily made a chart showing the Clinton Foundation and it's ties instead.  Or one of Obama and his ties to dreadful Left-wing America-haters. 

As you well know, to even suggest the possibility of either being published by these people is laughable.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2017, 09:28:23 PM
Just the other day the Washington Post produced a chart showing Trump associates and their ties to Russia.  A media just trying to get things right and making errors due to inherent bias would have just as easily make a chart showing the Clinton Foundation and it's ties instead.  Or one of Obama and his ties to dreadful Left wing America haters.  As you well know, to even suggest either is possible is laughable.

But neither Obama or Clinton is POTUS. Trump's lackies have connections with Russia while Russia interfered with the election. Trump praised both Russia and Wikileaks. Oddly silent about the latter today. Flynn was an agent for Turkey whilst a civilian but working for Trump in the campaign. Still, its probably easily explained.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 09, 2017, 09:33:06 PM
But neither Obama or Clinton is POTUS...

One was president for the past eight years, and was a candidate for a year before that. 

The other was a very prominent, corrupt, dishonest, Senator, then candidate for the presidency (2008), then Secretary of State, then the candidate for one of the two major parties.  She was taking money from foreign governments, foreign corporations, and fortune 500 US corporations, Wall St banks, and running it through her phony ''foundation'' as a way to abuse the campaign financing and disclosure laws while in office.  This is fact.  Yet... nothing.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 09, 2017, 09:33:06 PM
... Trump's lackies have connections with Russia while Russia interfered with the election. Trump praised both Russia and Wikileaks. Oddly silent about the latter today. Flynn was an agent for Turkey whilst a civilian but working for Trump in the campaign. Still, its probably easily explained.

This on the other hand is speculation, and phony reporting by dishonest advocates, as I outlined above. 

It's a small world Pud, it's not really a surprise ambitious businessmen and people in political circles have contacts with similar people outside the country.  What do you think goes on at the UN or in Brussels, institutions so beloved by the Left?

This is precisely what I described above - twisting and amplifying information that forwards their narrative, and downplaying and ignoring information that doesn't.

I've pointed out exactly what Mrs Clinton's illegal greedy game was.  Please specify what laws anyone connected with Trump broke, or what unethical behavior they engaged in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 09, 2017, 09:25:15 PM
The deafening silence from Trump when asked for a comment about Wikileaks? The one he loves. That?

Just like your silence about the truly out of control problem of pedophilia in your own country.   ;) :D

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 09, 2017, 04:21:50 PM
I was surprised to see that there is only a 3% profit margin. No one would start up a business if the upside was capped at 3%. This might be the result of averaging between the for-profits and non-profits.

Well, again, we can play with statistics all day.

It's what, one-fifth of our economy, and it can be distilled down to a pie chart that encompasses every company, every doctors office, every pharmaceutical company, every insurance co, every hospital, every local, state, and federal agency that is involved?  How are these costs allocated?  How is the information gathered?  Are costs different in different companies, parts of the country, business sectors, patient bases, age groups?  We aren't told.

This is more of the same that's been going on in this thread.  Statistics boiled down - with no support - to arrive at the results the publishers wanted to show.  This stuff is unbelievably easy to manipulate, and no one even asks any questions.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2017, 09:53:24 PM
One was president for the past eight years, and was a candidate for a year before that. 

The other was a very prominent, corrupt, dishonest, Senator, then candidate for the presidency (2008), then Secretary of State, then the candidate for one of the two major parties.  She was taking money from foreign governments, foreign corporations, and fortune 500 US corporations, Wall St banks, and running it through her phony ''foundation'' as a way to abuse the campaign financing and disclosure laws while in office.  This is fact.  Yet... nothing.

This on the other hand is speculation, and phony reporting by dishonest advocates, as I outlined above. 

It's a small world Pud, it's not really a surprise ambitious businessmen and people in political circles have contacts with similar people outside the country.  What do you think goes on at the UN or in Brussels, institutions so beloved by the Left?

This is precisely what I described above - twisting and amplifying information that forwards their narrative, and downplaying and ignoring information that doesn't.

I've pointed out exactly what Mrs Clinton's illegal greedy game was.  Please specify what laws anyone connected with Trump broke, or what unethical behavior they engaged in.

We both know you'd be apoplectic if Clinton's lackies had been involved with Russia the way Trump's have and probably still are. So your flimsy pretence at being even handed is total crap. Today Nigel Farage visited Assange in the Ecuadorian embassy in London. Farage if you hadn't noticed is in close contact with Trump. Assange runs Wikileaks, who have just broken into the CIA, and Trump says nothing. Nothing at all. No condemnation, no international arrest request for Assange. Why do you think Wikileaks never reveal Russian secrets? S'okay..I'll help. Wikileaks is run from Russia.

The same Wikileaks that Trump loved last year. Trump is a traitor to the USA and NATO. Believe whatever you want, I don't think you really do, you're still running the campaign the way Trump still is.

starrmtn001

BREAKING! EVIL LORETTA LYNCH JUST CAUGHT RED-HANDED! LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO TAKE TRUMP DOWN!  3.9.17.

https://youtu.be/IVug0pafqHE

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 09, 2017, 09:13:17 PM
You do realize that all you have posted has been overtaken by events don't you?

Foolish US.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 09, 2017, 10:23:36 PM
We both know you'd be apoplectic if Clinton's lackies had been involved with Russia the way Trump's have and probably still are. So your flimsy pretence at being even handed is total crap. Today Nigel Farage visited Assange in the Ecuadorian embassy in London. Farage if you hadn't noticed is in close contact with Trump. Assange runs Wikileaks, who have just broken into the CIA, and Trump says nothing. Nothing at all. No condemnation, no international arrest request for Assange. Why do you think Wikileaks never reveal Russian secrets? S'okay..I'll help. Wikileaks is run from Russia.

The same Wikileaks that Trump loved last year. Trump is a traitor to the USA and NATO. Believe whatever you want, I don't think you really do, you're still running the campaign the way Trump still is.

Assange would have been much more comfortable in the Russian embassy.

Post after post have been made of real money changing hands with real ties to the Russians including the uranium deal and almost $150million to the Clinton foundation and you still cannot name a single law that was broken as far as Trump or his associates having discussions with any Russians.

Taaroa

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 09, 2017, 10:39:29 PM
Assange would have been much more comfortable in the Russian embassy.
Probably would've been kicked out of the Australian one despite being a citizen ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Taaroa on March 09, 2017, 10:40:52 PM
Probably would've been kicked out of the Australian one despite being a citizen ::)

I am sure Australia would have sent him to Sweden.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2017, 09:53:24 PM

In other words, doing nothing any other savvy, ambitious, ethically fluid person in the same position wouldn't have done. I'm by no means defending the Clintons, because they make Pol Pot look almost as warm and fuzzy as Robert Mugabe, but if they committed all the felonies you allege they have, it's surprising they haven't been indicted for any of them.

They've been the subjects of more opposition research than probably any other politicians in the past thirty years, and while they undeniably take advantage of the gaping loopholes in the ethics laws that cover such things, they're just following a long, dishonorable political tradition. Again, I'm not a fan, but even though a noisome smoke cloud seems to hover over them most of the time, they would have been charged with something by now if there was enough evidence to show they broke the law.

albrecht

I still harbor suspicions and thoughts about Trump (waaaay weak on immigration, too much "Hollywood," Clinton connections, and too much for strong Executive and Federal power, etc,) Assange/Wikileaks (weird cult upbringing, usually targeting USA, etc,) and Russia (obvious.) But compared with the alternative? But if even some of Trump's promises are acted upon we'd be better off, or at least slow the circling down the drain. And I much prefer a better relationship, or detente of some type, with Russia (and others) so business can get done, no wars, direct our energy on the mutual problem of Islam, China, etc. Be good for shareholders, European energy supply,etc.

I will say that wikileaks DID do some stuff that involved Russians, contrary to your claim, but because it also involved a lot of Europeans, and others, and suspiciously wasn't covered much by the press or even internet. The Fonseca files dump (aka "Panama Papers" was interesting but, now, not even talked about. And other whistleblowers, HSBC, UBS, etc etc stuff "came out" but ignored, for the most part, some slap-on-wrist, fines but, again, due to a more technical nature not "cool" enough for news to cover much. LIBOR manipulation even? A much bigger deal than whatever alleged by the "fake news" here but, aside from some financial papers, not covered that much and not a scandal (though it should be.) A part of me says a lot of this stuff is designed to take attention away from the real crimes taking place. Having said that I still have suspicions over wikileaks/Assange because almost nothing comes out about other countries/groups: cartels, mafia, Israel, China, N.Korea, corrupt countries in South America, Asia, etc etc. Seems focus on USA, mainly- though the Panama stuff, now forgotten, did have some stuff.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 09, 2017, 10:57:39 PM
In other words, doing nothing any other savvy, ambitious, ethically fluid person in the same position wouldn't have done. I'm by no means defending the Clintons, because they make Pol Pot look almost as warm and fuzzy as Robert Mugabe, but if they committed all the felonies you allege they have, it's surprising they haven't been indicted for any of them.

They've been the subjects of more opposition research than probably any other politicians in the past thirty years, and while they undeniably take advantage of the gaping loopholes in the ethics laws that cover such things, they're just following a long, dishonorable political tradition. Again, I'm not a fan, but even though a noisome smoke cloud seems to hover over them most of the time, they would have been charged with something by now if there was enough evidence to show they broke the law.

I believe it shows how complicit the press is when it comes to progressives in general and specifically with the Clintons. She clearly broke the law with her email server. Not just the classified, which the FBI comfirmed broke the law.  But federal record keeping laws. She says she only deleted personal emails dealing with yoga and Chelsea. The DoD has gone on record stating that they have 1000 emails between her and Petraeus. These were deleted to keep them from becoming part of the record. Do you see the press clamoring for an investigation?

Once again Google "Morocco EPA Mosaic Lisa Jackson" and you will find $28 million in donations in what appears to be an attempt to shut down Morocco's biggest competitor in phosphate mining. Once Lisa Jackson had to resign from the EPA due to her own email controversy, she went over to be a director in yhe Clinton Foundation. Nothing to see here.

How many donations were made to the Clinton Foundation including the Uranium deal without being reported as she agreed to when she accepted the role of SoS?

Haiti anyone?

I don't know how the liberals even put up with the Clintons and the cloud that follows them wherever they go.

We both know you'd be apoplectic if Clinton's lackies had been involved with Russia the way Trump's have and probably still are. So your flimsy pretence, blah, blah, blah...

Well Secretary of State Clinton put together a deal to sell 20% of the US uranium supply to Russia, in exchange for some of those bribes, er, donations to her phony ''Charity''.

Yet I've mentioned that, what once, twice?

So much for your theory. 

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 09, 2017, 10:57:39 PM

You're probably right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwtkorQKGFE 

... Trump is a traitor to the USA and NATO...

And you're insane, so there's that

By the way, how does one become a traitor to NATO?

I'm asking because I'd like to become a traitor to, let's see, the UN, NAFTA, the WTO, the IMF, the World Bank, the Fed, the EU, OPEC, the Bilderbergers, the British Commonwealth...  Oh, and certainly the Trilateral Commission and the Academy Awards.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2017, 11:34:47 PM
By the way, how does one become a traitor to NATO?

Be Turkey, complicit to the Muslm invasion of Europe, support of terror groups, conduit for business between various sanctioned nations, etc.

Taaroa

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 09, 2017, 10:44:34 PM
I am sure Australia would have sent him to Sweden.
Yeah their track record is pretty bad. There was a case a few years ago where they tipped off Indonesia about Australian drug smugglers in their country knowing full well a death sentence was likely, and that's exactly how it ended for all of them.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on March 09, 2017, 11:53:21 PM
Yeah their track record is pretty bad. There was a case a few years ago where they tipped off Indonesia about Australian drug smugglers in their country knowing full well a death sentence was likely, and that's exactly how it ended for all of them.
I like their policy of pawning off "refugees" to camps on small, backwater island nations that, according to Gore, will be flooded soon. Too weak on China and some issues though. And Trump was stupid, in my mind, in his intial diplomacy with the 'good' countries in the region, like Australia.

Taaroa

Quote from: albrecht on March 09, 2017, 11:57:09 PM
I like their policy of pawning off "refugees" to camps on small, backwater island nations that, according to Gore, will be flooded soon. Too weak on China and some issues though. And Trump was stupid, in my mind, in his intial diplomacy with the 'good' countries in the region, like Australia.
Let me tell you the story of Nauru.

Once upon a time there was an ugly little island in the Pacific Ocean called Nauru. It was occupied by the Japanese during WW2 after being stolen from the Germans by Australia, but it was bypassed by the Allies in favour of liberating more tactically valuable and pretty islands. After the war it became independent and strip mined their phosphate deposits to become very wealthy. Doing this destroyed whatever natural beauty there was on this little island and made it unsuitable for developing tourism like what all the other little islands were doing, and the government tried to invest overseas to ensure there would be some income once the deposits ran out. All of these investments failed, and the ugly little island became impoverished and completely irrelevant to the world. But one day big ol' Australia came a-knockin' asking to set up a detention center for their illegal immigrants on the ugly little island in exchange for aid and job creation. Pint-sized Nauru jumped at the opportunity, and the center operated until 2008 when it was shut down by this villain:

Once again, tiny Nauru was made poor and destitute. But then in 2012, Australia realised that they had made a mistake in shutting down a deterrent to illegal immigration, and came a-knockin' once more on Nauru's door asking for help. Nauru ever being the friend of Australia and in need of economic help, graciously accepted the deal once more - but this time Nauru made sure that evil interlopers like journalists, aid workers, and lawyers would not be able to destroy their sole economic source again.

To this day, Nauru does the bidding of the friendly big kid in the neighbourhood. Some say it even uses the Australian dollar as their currency, but as no one goes there except illegal immigrants nobody really knows.